Well did MS pay GS for the best and worst feature or what.No i am serious.

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BTBAM127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 BTBAM127
Member since 2006 • 2522 Posts

wow you guys have no respect all you guys do is bash gamespot. really if you hate it so much just leave.

and great unreal tournament 3 review for the PS3 version Kevin.

see what i did?i like gamespots reviews. maybe you all should go to a different review site and stop crying.all the games say all the platofrms they are on anyway. it just has different box art.

omg the darkness has the PS3 box art!!!!:cry: they were paid by sony to put that up!

tm0054

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 tm0054
Member since 2005 • 557 Posts
The question is... Which platform is moving the most games? I think game companies choose which system to show based on popularity.
TkLive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 TkLive
Member since 2007 • 730 Posts
This thread is ridiculous. You people are crying over boxart.
Arnalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Arnalion
Member since 2006 • 3316 Posts

The question is... Which platform is moving the most games? I think game companies choose which system to show based on popularity.tm0054

It's not strange that the 360 has the highest game sold per console ratio. It has the slowest growing user base and it has been out for a year longer than the competition and therefore has more/better games.

ImmaculateRob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 ImmaculateRob
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Only fanboys would care..

I didn't even notice until you said something.

AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#106 AnFangs_Endes
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts

Yes, Microsoft paid us to use 360 box art, as they pay us off for a lot of other odds and ends, which explains why I drive a Beamer, eat caviar daily, and take my private jet to work. It's a lifestyle I'd only hitherto dreamed about. Kevin-V

:question:wait, what:question:

PBSnipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 PBSnipes
Member since 2007 • 14621 Posts
Why are we complaining about boxart when there are so many bigger issues with the GS awards? Stuff like how Bioshock seems to be up for virtually every award, despite the fact its basically a watered down version of System Shock 2? Same with CoD 4, even though it plays like CoD 2 with some new skins. Or what about great games like Metroid Prime 3 getting the snub? Or the lack of explanation as to why certain games were nominated? Or how the Orange Box is usually lumped together as one game despite the fact its a compilation? This is easily the worst GS Awards ever, and you guys are worried about boxart!?!?!?
ImmaculateRob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 ImmaculateRob
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I was just bored and coming in to keep myself occupied anyway. Seriously, it's just box art. By using a particular platform's box art, we're not making some kind of pro-anything statement. It's just a box. With art. Kevin-V

Exactly my point. Why are you guys arguing about box arts? Honestly, your lives can't be that boring and lonely.

Avatar image for ZeroPunctuation
ZeroPunctuation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 ZeroPunctuation
Member since 2007 • 504 Posts
Gamespot is truely fail.
niall077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 niall077
Member since 2006 • 1729 Posts
hell if your job is on the line, Do what the people with the money tell you to do
Greyhound222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111 Greyhound222
Member since 2005 • 2899 Posts
[QUOTE="Greyhound222"]He does have a valid point.killtactics
MS paid for this but did't pay to make ME AAA.... ROFL MS only "pays" when its convenient.....

I never said that MS paid.I'm just saying that no Uncharted or MP3 is dumb,and the 360 thing is weird too.
qbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112 qbell
Member since 2006 • 1035 Posts
i would be pissed to if i payed all that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on a p.c. and a cheap system gets the honors!
naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#113 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts
i think it was once more a poor choice from GS side, It would have been better if they had chosen the lead platform or something for boxart
JB730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 JB730
Member since 2004 • 3375 Posts

Every single multiplatform game shows the 360 box art:|.I mean even for orange box which is obviously superior on the PC and the PC version should be the lead for this game atleast if you know what i mean.

And then in the best technical graphics they show the 360 version of COD4 when the graphics are obviously better on the PC.They are trying to pass that it's a 360 game.

And then the nail in the coffin goes with ace combat 6 getting nominated for best technical graphics instead of uncharted.:|

And that's not all,GS tries to pass the wii library as total garbage by not nominating MP3 in the top 5 wii games.I mean just look at the other wii nominations apart from mario galaxy.

And even then it's not finished as it seems like MS was not happy with UT3 getting late on the 360 so it was not nominated in the best multiplayer.:|

Thinker_145

i wondered the same thing when the GOTY candidates were shown

a little odd that gamespot chose to got with the 360 boxart for EVERY SINGLE multiplatform game

a quick glance at the candidates can lead one to believe that pretty much every GOTY candidate is a 360-only game - when most of them can be played on other platforms

skektek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#115 skektek
Member since 2004 • 6530 Posts
[QUOTE="Thinker_145"]

Every single multiplatform game shows the 360 box art:|.I mean even for orange box which is obviously superior on the PC and the PC version should be the lead for this game atleast if you know what i mean.

And then in the best technical graphics they show the 360 version of COD4 when the graphics are obviously better on the PC.They are trying to pass that it's a 360 game.

And then the nail in the coffin goes with ace combat 6 getting nominated for best technical graphics instead of uncharted.:|

And that's not all,GS tries to pass the wii library as total garbage by not nominating MP3 in the top 5 wii games.I mean just look at the other wii nominations apart from mario galaxy.

And even then it's not finished as it seems like MS was not happy with UT3 getting late on the 360 so it was not nominated in the best multiplayer.:|

JB730

i wondered the same thing when the GOTY candidates were shown

a little odd that gamespot chose to got with the 360 boxart for EVERY SINGLE multiplatform game

a quick glance at the candidates can lead one to believe that pretty much every GOTY candidate is a 360-only game - when most of them can be played on other platforms

krunkfu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 krunkfu2
Member since 2007 • 4218 Posts

360 is like the PS2 last gen

most multilats last gen were shown with the PS2 boxart

it's really nothing different

donny666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 donny666
Member since 2007 • 422 Posts
Sorry I am late, let me pass out the tinfoil hats so that Microsoft (and their scheming partner in crime Gamespot) doesn't steal our brainwaves!
JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts

AWWWw...poor baby....:(

If i answered "yes, gamespot is corrupt and evil" would that help you sleep better tonight? OK here goes:

Yes. Gamespot is corrupt and evil.

Sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite :)