Unlocked the blades, after 21 days. God of War is still boring.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

These type of titles are designed for Sony fans who are more casual in nature. These people play maybe 1 or 2 games a year, and typically "Press X" to win God of War or Uncharted type movie games that are finished in 1 day.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
@zaryia said:

These type of titles are designed for Sony fans who are more casual in nature. These people play maybe 1 or 2 games a year, and typically "Press X" to win God of War or Uncharted type movie games that are finished in 1 day.

I can tell you haven't played GoW since you think its as easy as press x to win.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#153  Edited By nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@ezekiel43:

It's not a completely new face. It's the same one with features less exaggerated. Like what they did with Lara Croft. Now Kratos looks less cartoony.

Also, there's nothing wrong with calling it God of War 4. Because it IS a sequel to God of War 3.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Zaryia
@Phazevariance said:
@zaryia said:

I can tell you haven't played GoW since you think its as easy as press x to win.

Rofl is this a joke?

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@zaryia: X isn't even one of the attack buttons.

worknow222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 worknow222
Member since 2007 • 1816 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@worknow222 said:
@pc_rocks said:

True dat:

See videos like this are interesting. While he goes into depth why he doesn't like the game that doesn't necessarily make him right only another perspective. In a way it's people like that who destroy creativity I would of hated the new god of war if it was anything like devil may cry.

How is it destroying creativity? Two steps back and design that actually hampers gameplay is not creativity or at least not good for a medium like games. In terms of gameplay machanics and design DMC, Bayonetta, NG are all superior games, no ifs and buts. Even the creator of GoW is on records saying their systems are not as robust and as mechanically good as DMC which the current GoW has gotten even worse.

It destroys creativity by not pushing the boundaries and doing something different. Through out his videos he wants a fast paced action game akin to Devil may cry and bayonetta and many more Japanese based action games. Having a narrow minded view of all games should be like that destroys creativity to do something different. Cause if you do people like him complain.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 nepu7supastar7

@fedor:

(X) Is the dodge button.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@fedor:

(X) Is the dodge button.

Maybe he think he dodge once and he win lol

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#159 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

Anyone who plays a game that bores them for 21 days can safely be written off as 'not very bright'.

PCgameruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 PCgameruk
Member since 2012 • 2273 Posts

Most Sony games are average at best with no variety. Its just the same third person game with a boring sob story, i think most cows have too much time on their hands and need to get a job or less of a bum wage job.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@ni6htmare01: @nepu7supastar7: This was in response to zar saying you can just smash X and win... I played the game, boys.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#163 deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

Anyone who plays a game that bores them for 21 days can safely be written off as 'not very bright'.

I'm wondering, does posting in System Wars give one the right to be abusive and attack people personally?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@ezekiel43:

It's not a completely new face. It's the same one with features less exaggerated. Like what they did with Lara Croft. Now Kratos looks less cartoony.

Also, there's nothing wrong with calling it God of War 4. Because it IS a sequel to God of War 3.

It's a safe reboot loosely connected to the previous games. If they wanted it to be God of War IV, they would have built off the design and feel of the previous games (wide cameras, combos, a full soundtrack, sadistic violence, nudity and grand spectacle) and called it God of War IV.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@pc_rocks:

"we did know what kind of a man Kratos was before he lost his wife and daughter....surprise...he was still a d*ck head that keeps fighting people"

WRONG. We *heard* about his past. We never actually spent time with him. If he was a dick then, he wouldn't have cared that he was tricked into killing his family. But he did and he tried to kill himself for it at the end. If he was a dick, his daughter wouldn't have wanted him to stay in the afterlife with her in GoW Chains of Olympus. Obviously he cared! He had a family he took care of! A daughter he raised! He had to have morals and principles at some point!

And that man is basically who we saw in GoW4. He was genuinely trying to start all over. The Ghost of Sparta and the Spartan Commander were two different personas. He BECAME a monster from his lust for vengeance.

All conjecture, not what we see and told in the original trilogy. Kratos has always been a d*ck long before he made a pact with Ares and still when he did long before his family was killed by him. He was in a middle of war that he LOST and he asked for Ares help. All you said has no backing from the original trilogy.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 PC_Rocks

@worknow222 said:
@pc_rocks said:
@worknow222 said:
@pc_rocks said:

True dat:

See videos like this are interesting. While he goes into depth why he doesn't like the game that doesn't necessarily make him right only another perspective. In a way it's people like that who destroy creativity I would of hated the new god of war if it was anything like devil may cry.

How is it destroying creativity? Two steps back and design that actually hampers gameplay is not creativity or at least not good for a medium like games. In terms of gameplay machanics and design DMC, Bayonetta, NG are all superior games, no ifs and buts. Even the creator of GoW is on records saying their systems are not as robust and as mechanically good as DMC which the current GoW has gotten even worse.

It destroys creativity by not pushing the boundaries and doing something different. Through out his videos he wants a fast paced action game akin to Devil may cry and bayonetta and many more Japanese based action games. Having a narrow minded view of all games should be like that destroys creativity to do something different. Cause if you do people like him complain.

We (Ezekiel and me) have already gone over what inspired GoW and how there's no creativity or risk that you keep talking about. It was a fairly safe play by copying TLOU/UC theme. And LOL at thinking new GoW pushed boundaries in any way. It's a shallow hack n slash game mechanically wrapped about SOny TPS action-adventure template.

restingame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 restingame
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

@ezekiel43: Yes i do agree with you. pretty boring

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@PCgameruk said:

Most Sony games are average at best with no variety. Its just the same third person game with a boring sob story, i think most cows have too much time on their hands and need to get a job or less of a bum wage job.

I kinda laughed at the story.

It just felt like it had barely any real direction, the "father-son relationship" consisted of 2-3 "moments" where the cold hearted moronic dad became normal. Kidwent from good to "dick" in under 60 seconds then went back to normal again... after one event. It felt like a tame rollercoaster of half-hearted interactions, that were suppose to be "emotional" but they were just the same akward "IM A MAN!" gaming bullshit we always get.

Kratos finally put his hand on his Son's shoulder OMG THE FEELZ GUYZ - PRO EMOTIONAL STORY

<---- oh dear god.

Kratos is more agile than before... WHAT? Hes slugish and the only way the game was made difficult is because he was slugush and enemies 2-3 shot you on hard.

Reviewers are full of s*it half the time.

And suddenly... END BOSS .... which was a character that out-stayed his welcome... but hey, can't fight Thor or Odin, gotta milk another 2 games first!

PRetty game, decent gameplay, enjoyed it.

But lol that "amazing story" ... fucking low standards...

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Yay.....another made up story by OP...... magic....

The last time a game was said to be boring was FH4 and the OP was made to prove he owned and played the game (Which also led to I cry daily vanishing for 2 weks)........lets do the same in here....

OP prove you have the game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@scatteh316 said:

The last time a game was said to be boring was FH4 and the OP was made to prove he owned and played the game (Which also led to I cry daily vanishing for 2 weks)........lets do the same in here....

Not necessary. Almost nobody doubts me. You really need my dishonesty to validate your love for the game, don't you? Pathetic.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#171 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@SchnabbleTab said:

This. When that one guy didn't like FH4 i_cry_daily went on a rampage and literally did a background search on the OP's Xbox Live account to discredit their opinion and now in this thread he's posting dead memes to poke fun at cows.

Ah look another user showing their butthurt by calling names, how old are you 12?

For starters he lied about his position within the game to prove it was boring, when he never had anything in the game he claimed, don't get mad at me because he lied, he chose to go down that route and got exposed for it. Now if he would have just stated his opinion he would of been fine, but when you lie to kick it who cares about his opinion as he's been proven a liar, how would you take a liar at their word?

Now are you a cow or a cow sympathizer? either way you're as pathetic as they are. They aren't dead memes they are well and truly alive.

That incident wouldn't have been so weird if you didn't pull that two week disappearing act after posting in that thread. When you left, you were like...

... and when you came back, you were like...

It made me wonder what kind of "work" you were doing those past two weeks. ?

So you're admitting you take System Wars seriously? To the point strangers occupations are on your mind just because they like a different console than you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well admitting you have a problem is the first step. Take a break from this place dude.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By scatteh316
@ezekiel43 said:
@scatteh316 said:

Not necessary. Almost nobody doubts me. You really need my dishonesty to validate your love for the game, don't you? Pathetic.

Oh look...... a sarcastic reply to hide the fact he doesn't own the game and is simply chatting shit.

Pathetic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@scatteh316 said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@scatteh316 said:

Oh look...... a sarcastic reply to hide the fact he doesn't own the game and is simply chatting shit.

Pathetic.

If you had actually bothered to read the thread, you would have found a link to my PSN trophies on the first page, with unlock dates corresponding to my title. Instead, you had to come in and act like a fool. I could post a photo too, but why should I go out of my way to indulge someone like you? You didn't even ask nicely. Piss off. You're a waste of time.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#174 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22676 Posts

I was a neigh sayer of GoW because I just like the gameplay heavy hack and slash route more.... But with that said, I'm a fan of rebooting established ip to allow it to evolve. Just because it's more cinematic and over the shoulder "restrictive" doesn't mean they may never return to the original approach at some point in the future...

Im in the eoilogue if rdr2 at the moment so GoW is next... Looking forward to having an informed opinion on it soon.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 scatteh316
@ezekiel43 said:
@scatteh316 said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@scatteh316 said:

Pathetic.

If you had actually bothered to read the thread, you would have found a link to my PSN trophies on the first page, with unlock dates corresponding to my title. Instead, you had to come in and act like a fool. I could post a photo too, but why should I go out of my way to indulge someone like you? You didn't even ask nicely. Piss off. You're a waste of time.

And now he's crying and raging.........that's truly pathetic.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By nepu7supastar7

@ezekiel43:

"It's a safe reboot loosely connected to the previous games."

Do you even know what the definition of a reboot is? Making a game based on what happened AFTER a trilogy is a sequel in every regard. A reboot is when you erase EVERYTHING from the lore and start from the beginning! That's as stupid as calling Halo 4 a reboot!

*Tomb Raider 2013 was a reboot. It had zero connection to the original lore. And it did not continue where Underworld left off. If it did continue the story in Underworld then I wouldn't have been bitching about it at all. Everyone who got God of War 4 got it off easy! I wish Crystal Dynamics made Tomb Raider 2013 like that!

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By nepu7supastar7

@pc_rocks:

"Kratos has always been a d*ck long before he made a pact with Ares and still when he did long before his family was killed by him. He was in a middle of war that he LOST and he asked for Ares help. All you said has no backing from the original trilogy."

The fact that Kratos was a family man shows that he always had some kind of stability. That's not conjecture, it's common sense. Kratos was a soldier, that's why he was violent but only to his enemies. The fact that his family even existed proves that his son and wife in GoW4 could easily fit in too. That's all the backing you need. We were told about his history in the trilogy but we didn't experience it. That leaves plenty of blank space to fill with humanity.

GoW4 tells you every reason why Kratos ended up that way. All you had to do was pay attention. His new wife taught him how to control his anger and that helped him a great deal in raising his son. It's like the Hulk going to anger management. Now he's learned how to think rationally! Is that so hard to believe?

goodzorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 goodzorr
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:
@blueinheaven said:

I'm wondering, does posting in System Wars give one the right to be abusive and attack people personally?

Hey dude, if the shoe fits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d
@nepu7supastar7 said:

@ezekiel43:

"It's a safe reboot loosely connected to the previous games."

Do you even know what the definition of a reboot is? Making a game based on what happened AFTER a trilogy is a sequel in every regard. A reboot is when you erase EVERYTHING from the lore and start from the beginning! That's as stupid as calling Halo 4 a reboot!

*Tomb Raider 2013 was a reboot. It had zero connection to the original lore. And it did not continue where Underworld left off. If it did continue the story in Underworld then I wouldn't have been bitching about it at all. Everyone who got God of War 4 got it off easy! I wish Crystal Dynamics made Tomb Raider 2013 like that!

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@pc_rocks:

"Kratos has always been a d*ck long before he made a pact with Ares and still when he did long before his family was killed by him. He was in a middle of war that he LOST and he asked for Ares help. All you said has no backing from the original trilogy."

The fact that Kratos was a family man shows that he always had some kind of stability. That's not conjecture, it's common sense. Kratos was a soldier, that's why he was violent but only to his enemies. The fact that his family even existed proves that his son and wife in GoW4 could easily fit in too. That's all the backing you need. We were told about his history in the trilogy but we didn't experience it. That leaves plenty of blank space to fill with humanity.

GoW4 tells you every reason why Kratos ended up that way. All you had to do was pay attention. His new wife taught him how to control his anger and that helped him a great deal in raising his son. It's like the Hulk going to anger management. Now he's learned how to think rationally! Is that so hard to believe?

The main reason it doesn't work is tone and attitude. I just don't see the over the top cartoon character of the previous games turning into this placid man in a million years. When he wasn't furiously tearing villain's heads off or sacrificing nonthreatening NPCs for his own gain, he was having sex with voluptuous women. I know that you're gonna say that he's with his son now and that he just lost his wife, but he had lost his wife and child then too and I think sexuality would at least present itself if this was a true sequel. I preferred the gruesome, sexual God of War because it was unapologetic and at least entertaining for it. It didn't feel pretentious like this. Also, if this is a sequel, part of the same epic that was told, where the hell is the narrator? The change just doesn't work. The character and mood are too different. You can write an explanation for it, but it still won't be believable.

Kind of disappointed you ignored the rest of my post, but it was to be expected.

@scatteh316: That's it? That's your comeback? Well, can't say I'm surprised by your weak, easy bait.

@goodzorr: I was hoping for a serious answer. I want to know what the rules of courtesy here are, if any.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By nepu7supastar7

@ezekiel43:

I already said why he changed in this game. His new wife taught him how to find a way to control Kratos' anger. It makes perfect sense. Ontop of all that, Kratos has left that all behind to Midgard and start a new life. Haven't you heard of character development? Kratos has learned from his mistakes and finally changed. What's so unbelievable about that?

The old Kratos did nothing but torture himself. He felt lower than shit and just stopped caring about living or dying. The only thing that kept him going through the trilogy was his blood lust for revenge. That's why he tried to kill himself twice. Once in God of War 1 and again at the end of God of War 3. Kratos wasn't just angry, he was downright suicidal.

And after he took the power from Pandora's box, he regained hope and used it to finally kill Zeus and set himself free. Even Athena said it right before he attempted to kill himself. He found hope. Kratos denied it and we almost believed it until we saw that his body was missing from the scene at the end of the credits. It was inevitable that he would change from it.

- Also, according to you; a sequel only has to do with gameplay, gore and atmosphere? Does that mean Halo 4 wasn't a real sequel because it felt different from the trilogy even though it continues Halo 3's story? Does that mean that Devil May Cry's reboot was actually a sequel because it retains the look, feel and gameplay of the originals?

No! Story is a huge aspect of what creates a sequel. Style of gameplay and everything else is just the mechanics but story driven games like God of War heavily rely on the story. If the story continues then the game continues.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#182 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69473 Posts

God of War is not a reboot it literally references Kratos past as a Greek God and his past atrocities. Its very core story revolves around this.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#183  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Nice opinion TC, i think GoW was amazing. A better question (assuming you are a grown person) would be: why the hell have you played a game you clearly don't like for 21 days?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@Pedro said:

God of War is not a reboot it literally references Kratos past as a Greek God and his past atrocities. Its very core story revolves around this.

Then why not call it God of War IV? Why give it the same name as the chapter that already exists?

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@ezekiel43:

- Also, according to you; a sequel only has to do with gameplay, gore and atmosphere?

Not just, but it's a big part in a series so firmly established in its tone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Just realized that it's silly of me to ask there the narrator is. He's no longer in her realm, so she wouldn't be telling the story. But I would have expected that style of storytelling to continue into God of War IV. Maybe a new narrator. The thirty hour camera shot in God of War isn't better than the narration and cutscenes.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#186  Edited By Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69473 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:
@Pedro said:

Then why not call it God of War IV? Why give it the same name as the chapter that already exists?

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@ezekiel43:

- Also, according to you; a sequel only has to do with gameplay, gore and atmosphere?

Its the new trend to hide the numerical sequence in a series that's why we have Assassin's Creed Origin, Odyssey, Shadow of Tomb Raider, Shadow of War and Halo:Infinite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@Pedro said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@Pedro said:

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@ezekiel43:

Its the new trend to hide the numerical sequence in a series that's why we have Assassin's Creed Origin, Odyssey, Shadow of Tomb Raider, Shadow of War and Halo:Infinite.

Subtitles, subtitles, subtitles. Don't see the issue there. They are distinguished from the previous chapters/names. It's obvious why they did it this way with God of War. They wanted new players to think this was the beginning of something so they wouldn't be hesitant about buying it. But in doing that they also discredit the earlier parts.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 PC_Rocks

@nepu7supastar7:

Cool so only conjecture and nothing else. May be, ifs, could be....that's not what happened, sorry. We know what happened and what kind of character Kratos was in GoW 1-3. New Kratos makes no sense whatsoever. This is not how story telling works as you're describing and a perfect example of bad story telling and character development. Ironically new GoW was praised for its story and story telling. Keep making excuses for a SSM and GoW.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 nepu7supastar7

@pc_rocks:

It's starting to sound like you didn't even play it. Either that or you rushed through the game with the voice volume turned all the way down to 0%. Pay attention when you play it and it'll tell you everything about why Kratos changed.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 nepu7supastar7

@ezekiel43:

"They wanted new players to think this was the beginning of something so they wouldn't be hesitant about buying it. But in doing that they also discredit the earlier parts."

They didn't want you to think that this was going to be more the same from God of War 3. They want you to see it as a fresh, new perspective. If they discredited the earlier parts, then they wouldn't have made Kratos an old man or mention the events in GoW trilogy as much as they did. Kratos has the big scar in his abdomen to prove it.

I get that you greatly dislike the new direction they took but it's no reason to act like it destroyed everything.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 PC_Rocks

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@pc_rocks:

It's starting to sound like you didn't even play it. Either that or you rushed through the game with the voice volume turned all the way down to 0%. Pay attention when you play it and it'll tell you everything about why Kratos changed.

The good old cop out - you didn't play it. Game didn't explain shit about how and why Kratos changed. No, son and dead wife has nothing to do with it when we have original trilogy. Keep making excuses.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

@nepu7supastar7:

I'm a fan I hate to dive into this again but whatever. SW discussions sometimes can be normal way for us to perhaps understand our different experiences. Played the game and agree with others, does not do a good job or its not effective enough at explaining or showing Kratos change. The motivation is understandable given the tie into old games and ofcourse this still the same Kratos. It wants you to just go with it that, here we go second chance this time kratos cared enough to stick around and look after his offspring.

The part that it gets right and effective is the gods are assholes the idea of being a god means your an asshole to his character. Prevent, show or delay boy from becoming an asshole. In this land with this scenario of a god Baldur about to be an asshole. Get involved and stop the circle to show boy is understandable. It does this well enough once your over all the assumptions and accept that Kratos can be motivated to do so. The motivation from his personal experience are obviously strong. That part and the mythology twists are done well.

How Kratos even entertained the idea is not as effective as the ironic story telling game it copied. For that game TLOUS It would be like starting it at the camp. Years have passed with hints that Joel had a daughter who died this is why he became a savage and cares for this stranger Ellie. It would not be as effective as the begining of that game. For Kratos and the Mother maybe a sequal or prequal will show better. The game kinda tries to set it self up that way which it should be criticised for it. Anyways that just my take. There are better story telling games. Some part of GOW are up there some are not. However as I have been saying there probably no better playing game of one of these like this GOW. Its mostly good at everything that is its strength.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 nepu7supastar7

@pc_rocks:

You and Ezeki are the only ones who have a hard time believing Kratos' shift in personality. While the game explains that already. With insinuation and great detail. If you missed it all then you should've paid attention because the reasoning was right in front of you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#194 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Phazevariance said:
@zaryia said:

Rofl is this a joke?

No, you're the joke. I've experience with some of the hardest games and genres out there (Souls, Ninja Gaiden, DMC, Super Meat Boy. You can check my steam account if you dont believe me and see my achievements). GoW gave me a challenge. No one who has beaten Sigrun and the Valkyries can EVER say the game is easy. So yeah, stfu cause its 100% obvious you havent played the game.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 nepu7supastar7

@ellos:

"How Kratos even entertained the idea is not as effective as the ironic story telling game it copied."

I'd argue that GoW4's storytelling may have been partly inspired by Last of Us but not *copied*.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Zaryia
@Vatusus said:
@zaryia said:
@Phazevariance said:
@zaryia said:

Rofl is this a joke?

No, you're the joke.

Ad hominem. Already lost the debate.

@Vatusus said:

I've experience with some of the hardest games and genres out there (Souls, Ninja Gaiden, DMC, Super Meat Boy. You can check my steam account if you dont believe me and see my achievements). GoW gave me a challeng e

Opinions. Don't care. I only deal in verifiable facts.

@Vatusus said:

So yeah, stfu cause its 100% obvious you havent played the game.

Defending non gamer movie games tooth and nail and then bashing the most hardcore system without a care.

Soccer mom.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@zaryia said:

No, I just stated a fact. You're a joke.

Opinions. Don't care. I only deal in verifiable facts.

Its a verifiable fact these games I mentioned are regarded as some of the hardest and its also a verifiable fact I have trophies/achievements to prove I beat them. You want facts? I tell you what a fact is: its a fact you never played these "movie games" you're talking about so you have no legitimacy to be talking about them. FACT

Defending non gamer movie games tooth and nail and then bashing the most hardcore system without a care.

Soccer mom.

Attacking games you never played over some idiotic hatred towards consoles and console games. Thats the definition of a full blown idiot

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Zaryia
@Vatusus said:
@zaryia said:

You're a joke.

Thats the definition of a full blown idiot

Movie Gamer is upset. Not surprised.

You are not Nathan Drake IRL, sorry buddy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@zaryia said:

I dont want to be. I'm the guy who schooled you hard, and that I already am

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Zaryia
@Vatusus said:
@zaryia said:

I dont want to be. I'm the guy who schooled you hard, and that I already am

Opinioncraft = schooled yourself pal.

No go watch....er play your Sony Movies.