Ubi is overdoing the shoehorning of 'alternate gender identities'..

• 133 results
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44566 Posts

Might be worth noting that sex and gender norms of modern times in West aren't like what and how that stuff was practiced I ancient Greece. Read the Wikipedia entry on "Homosexuality in Ancient Greece" for a start. I mean, if they aren't depicting the degree of men preying on young boys you should appreciate the amount of restraint exercised and stop your bitching.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#102  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9548 Posts

@mojito1988 said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@mojito1988 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

The leftists (both media are developers) are trying to influence the youth through hobby, so we don't end up with another Trump. Who's saved America's economy and gave the country an edge again after Obamas *cry cry* nonsense.

If they have their way, some pink haired Seattle resident will become President and America will last aprox 5 minutes against Russia.

Thankfully Assassins Creed was never good, and buying it means you probably don't enjoy games to begin with.

And the right is endlessly crying about creative work not going the way they want it to, while not creating much in the entertainment space (most of the entertainment including gaming is made by so called "leftists" , crying about public education, but to selfish to try to teach in public schools (most conservatives do not have the heart to teach in public schools). Lets not act is off the right is much better. Anything that does not hit the rights narrative is considered "Leftist" nowadays.

The right is obsessed with complaining, but does not have interest in playing to win in the areas they complain about? Mad about Facebook being Liberal? Stop crying about it and make something better. Mad about Public Schools? Start TEACHING IN THEM! (I know that will NEVER happen). Irritated with creative design (video games/art/culture)? Get into those areas and change them from within!

But no. The right would rather just complain about it and call them "Leftist"

The right and the left in this country are so far painted into corners that they cannot even see where most of America is anymore. Why anyone would care if in a few games everyone is sleeping with everyone else is simply beyond me. Sounds like the right is a bit too sensitive on this issue to me.

I always amuses me how the right claims to be so into individual freedoms, yet tries desperately to shut down alternate lifestyle choices. "Pray away the gay!" or "Do not let a transgendered person use the restroom they identify with!" are common on the right so would those ideas be called Rightist?

I say the right and the left are both complete hypocrites. Then again I disagree with both sides fairly equally. (one of the few balanced people that would actually say so.)

Trump and Obama are failures as far as I am concerned, because they both only look at 1/2 of the country and forget that they are the president of the United States, not of the Democrat or Republican party. I sure hope that someday we get a President that can honestly see ALL of American without endlessly bashing 1/2 of the population, and ignoring concerns of 1/2 of the people.

Such a person is practically unimaginable by today's ultra low standards, I know but it could happen.

I don't think that's the problem... I mean who really gives a shit?

To me, it's just about forcing things into media just to do it... just to drive home the fact they can. I am playing through AC Odyssey, and it feels forced... I mean the whole straight/gay thing. Personally, I would rather they just leave politics completely out of games. I have no problem with gay people or anyone of any race or color. What I have a problem with is it being forced into shit for the sake of it being there. People get so bent out of shape when things aren't "diverse" enough, yet don't complain when the shoe is on the other foot.

Hell, I'm sure someone out there complains about it all, but what a miserable existence... lol.

Nothing I am saying is racist or gay bashing, etc. Like I said, I accept everyone for who they are, but I don't understand the need to force things that don't need forced.

In games where you are FREE to explore a relationship with another character... that's cool. Whether is be straight of gay.. who cares. However, when they start forcing you into BOTH scenarios... well... whatever, but it's a little uncomfortable. That has nothing to do with bashing or anything else.

I think people have a very hard time looking at things from other people's perspective. Video games have been forcing gay people to play as straight characters the vast majority of the time. If you feel uncomfortable, imagine how gay gamers must feel.

I understand looking at things from other people's perspective more than most could possibly imagine. I always look at all sides of any problem and can use many different paths to get to a single solution. On that note however. Regardless of how one views the topic, being straight and being gay are not one in the same. Like I said before... I have no problem with the choices people make, but acting as though there is no difference is simply not the case.

I do not look down my nose or judge other people for their decisions, but those same people would not even be here if everyone was gay. The gay community aren't ignorant, they know that.

Now, that doesn't mean that they can control who they are attracted to, which is what I have no problem with. What I have the problem with is telling everyone there is no difference and both are accepted into modern society as one in the same. Seeing as though that isn't the truth. There is a reason why it takes a lot of those people so long to come out of the closet, and it isn't because they are ashamed of themselves, it's because they don't want to deal with other people's expectations.

Maybe one day we will be at the point where no one bats an eyelash... hell, maybe THAT is the entire point. On that note, we aren't there yet as a species and neither am I.

However, I believe there is always room to grow as humans and as an individual, and I am constantly learning new things and reforming my opinions based off of what I see and learn.

Until then... The only thing I can say is, "all I know is that I know nothing." (Socrates) ;)

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 WitIsWisdom

@Pedro said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Well, you win the ironic poster of the year award. So congrats on that. I especially love how you pretend to know my intentions or who I am, and the ways I think and feel. I could start making assumptions as well... but I don't want to start acting like you, so I'll refrain.

I love how only straight white males can be racist, that is the funniest shit in the universe. Take a look in the mirror with your bias assumptions. You do realize that when you accuse all straight white males of being racist that you are making a racist remark with absolutely no bearing to reality, right? Surely you do... The only one being racist is you... talking about how horrible white males are. Give me a break, and give the white knight spiel a rest. All this while making statements like "you people" and then throwing the racist card my direction... lol... oh the delicious irony.

Everyone thinks everything is "racist" these days... but are too dimwitted to realize it is nothing more than the government/social elite playing you like a little puppet to persuade votes.

I could give a shit less what the protagonist is be that man, woman, black, white, native, islander, latino, etc. Sure, it feels uncomfortable to be thrown into the shoes of a bi-sexual character when I myself am not. That doesn't mean I'm not playing the game or losing sleep over it. How is that gay bashing? I have absolutely no problem with gay people, but putting it in games where you don't have a choice, or the choice isn't clear... yeah, I do have a problem with that as it breaks immersion. There is nothing wrong with making it a choice. I am all for choices, and I respect everyone's opinion. I just don't like when it's forced on me.

Where did I say I needed a well documented reason and an approval process for any content? Isn't that the ESRB that already does that?

Also, "that includes these types of people"... really? I'm not even sure what you are talking about... the fact you have such a clear understanding of what you THINK I'm talking about (and obviously being wrong) does nothing other then to expose your true colors... so congrats on that as well.

I have white, black, native, asian, and latino friends and family, and I served in two combat tours in the USMC where we were all green. Everyone bleeds red man, so take your jaded views and attack someone else, you have the wrong person. While you're at it, take the bullshit you have been told and throw it away. Open your eyes and mind to the real world, and not the one that bias liberal media has spoon fed you.

LOL. Which part... LOL of my response indicated anything about "only straight white males can be racist." Please point out the section that stated that directly or implicitly. LOL.

You proved a point that you claimed I falsely made all by yourself. Good job with the megalithic self ownage. Have fun with the "I have X group friends". This shit is hilarious you exposed yourself without query.

That is what your post was screaming the entire time. You know it, I know it, everyone else knows it. Hateful, self loathing, little keyboard warrior looking for something.. anything.. to hide behind to try and justify their own self blabbering and hoping someone will agree that is even less intelligent then they are. Funny thing is, all the little forum liberals will run to your aid. It's nothing new... that's why the liberal media preys on your ignorance and uses it to strengthen their agenda. They don't care about you, but it gives you a warm and fuzzy and sense of belonging you never had.

I can't help the fact you got picked last in dodgeball or never made the basketball team.

There is no self "ownage." Some miserable people such as yourself were never taught it's ok to lose as long as you learned something.

Don't worry kid. Life will smack you around a bit, but as long as you get up and try to make yourself a better person each day, you'll be just fine, I have faith in you. One day you will have to face the real world, and I can only hope that someone like me will be there to give you a helping hand, because most would laugh and leave you face forward in the mud.

Have a good one cupcake.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

Yeah, companies play the soft-side... It's consistently done. They pander, and it works. It's gonna come to the point where we have to be so gender-neutral, that we offer soy-boys as a choice. At the end of the day, offer characters people can relate to, beyond the usual political bullshit. Sexual preference and gender are the bare-minimums people can relate to.

ToonLonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By ToonLonk
Member since 2017 • 440 Posts

I'm sick of all this "leftists are brainwashing us" shit. People's opinions deserve to be respected regardless of political views.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

I'm also playing Odyssey and I agree that the romance options are very VERY video game-y. I knew that going in though and I don't really care for that aspect of the game. From what I've heard, Romans were quite sexual (although I'm no historian so take that with a grain of salt), so it could be somewhat reflective?

I like how they've got both genders on there. It gives people more options. It's obviously a hell of a lot of work, but if they're up to it, it's a nice bonus.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#107  Edited By henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

It occurs to me that Ubi might just me lazy, instead of actually shoehorning here.

You see, key NPCs want to have, errr, hanky panky with your hero no matter what gender hero you are playing.

But its not because those NPCs are bi. No, its because Ubi did not bother to write them alternate dialogue!

Most NPCs say the same things no matter what gender the hero is. Including responses to bed inquiries. So they come off as bi, simply because Ubi did not give them additional dialogue that would be dependend on your hero's gender...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#108  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69492 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:

That is what your post was screaming the entire time. You know it, I know it, everyone else knows it. Hateful, self loathing, little keyboard warrior looking for something.. anything.. to hide behind to try and justify their own self blabbering and hoping someone will agree that is even less intelligent then they are. Funny thing is, all the little forum liberals will run to your aid. It's nothing new... that's why the liberal media preys on your ignorance and uses it to strengthen their agenda. They don't care about you, but it gives you a warm and fuzzy and sense of belonging you never had.

I can't help the fact you got picked last in dodgeball or never made the basketball team.

There is no self "ownage." Some miserable people such as yourself were never taught it's ok to lose as long as you learned something.

Don't worry kid. Life will smack you around a bit, but as long as you get up and try to make yourself a better person each day, you'll be just fine, I have faith in you. One day you will have to face the real world, and I can only hope that someone like me will be there to give you a helping hand, because most would laugh and leave you face forward in the mud.

Have a good one cupcake.

LOL. So you made a false claim and decided to double down on your incorrectness with this response. LOL. No where did I mentioned that only straight white males can be racist but for some reason you concluded that because well ;). Now you are trying so hard to escape your tripe but accidentally proved my point that your are not fooling anyone with your nonsense. I didn't even have to try when you just spit out the inner tripe without hesitation. I congratulate you in making me right. Maybe next time you will try to be honest from the start in stead of pretending. :)

What's even more golden is the irony of your previous statement "I especially love how you pretend to know my intentions or who I am" LMAO. Then you have this response. Hilarious.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@Pedro said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Have a good one cupcake.

LOL. So you made a false claim and decided to double down on your incorrectness with this response. LOL. No where did I mentioned that only straight white males can be racist but for some reason you concluded that because well ;). Now you are trying so hard to escape your tripe but accidentally proved my point that your are not fooling anyone with your nonsense. I didn't even have to try when you just spit out the inner tripe without hesitation. I congratulate you in making me right. Maybe next time you will try to be honest from the start in stead of pretending. :)

What's even more golden is the irony of your previous statement "I especially love how you pretend to know my intentions or who I am" LMAO. Then you have this response. Hilarious.

If you aren't the epitome of ironic comedy relief then I don't know who/what is. You start this whole debacle by attacking my character and lumping me together with what you think are other straight white males ideals, making ignorant claims even though you don't know a thing about me, and then try to act like you are on some moral highroad after getting a mud hole stomped in your ass, and with your back against the wall. I guess for me to read into the fact you accused ME of such things when you don't know anything about me, was grounds for believing that you automatically assume ALL white males are like that. If not, well... you don't come across clearly enough to make a solid argument. Either way, when I retaliate with the same tactic, you are calling ME out? Talk about paper thin skin. lol... Listen there Pedro, quite frankly I could give a shit less what your broken shtick rhetoric, your white knight smoke and mirror tricks, or your hate mongering bull shit thinks. People like you are the cause of crumbling info-structures world wide, while thinking they are the future or some kind of answer. Never giving any possible solution to make things better, but constantly bitching about the evil of others, and shortcomings of their peers.

You grab one thing from all the points I make and latch onto it to try and make some last stance, last ditch effort to try and remain relevant in an argument you are over matched in, every possible way. Do yourself a favor and tuck your tail and walk away.

I did find it cute that you tried to interject a little word play into your last post though. It gave me a good chuckle.

If there is one thing that I have learned from my time on internet forums recently, it's that you just can't talk to liberal millennials without them trying to twist your words or claim they owned you on some asinine detail, and usually as a response to already being beat and not knowing how else to respond. The funny thing is, is that you are too fundamentally challenged to even catch the fact I was fighting fire with fire and you actually did nothing but to prove MY point. I don't expect you to understand what I just said, but good luck to you and yours.

Either way though, I am done arguing with an unarmed opponent. You can not argue with someone when the things you are talking about are over the head of the other, and they miss the entire point. Your twisted views on reality are nothing more than liberal media brainwashing. It's a sad reality, but even more sad that some people actually buy into it.

Good day sir.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts

Nice, another political topic geared toward liberals that mods love to keep open.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

It's a bad sign if you have to start off by justifying your statements with how you're friends with a minority

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#112 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5252 Posts
@toonlonk said:

I'm sick of all this "leftists are brainwashing us" s**t. People's opinions deserve to be respected regardless of political views.

Unfortuately in this current political environment, people's opinions are being demonized because of political differences. Why have the extremists taking the reins and where are the more reasonable moderates? Are they missing in action?

nomadic8280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By nomadic8280
Member since 2017 • 476 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Might be worth noting that sex and gender norms of modern times in West aren't like what and how that stuff was practiced I ancient Greece. Read the Wikipedia entry on "Homosexuality in Ancient Greece" for a start. I mean, if they aren't depicting the degree of men preying on young boys you should appreciate the amount of restraint exercised and stop your bitching.

So if people have a problem with women fighting on the frontlines in WWII, the argument is "Its not supposed to be historically accurate, its a video game get over it!" and then if people having a problem with every single NPC wanting to get freaky regardless of gender, its "Well, its historically accurate. Get over it."

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#114 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@blackballs said:

Oh here we go again. Why are conservatives so snowflaky they complain at pretty much anything that isn't white, male and christian?

ToonLonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By ToonLonk
Member since 2017 • 440 Posts
@nomadic8280 said:
@lamprey263 said:

So if people have a problem with women fighting on the frontlines in WWII, the argument is "Its not supposed to be historically accurate, its a video game get over it!" and then if people having a problem with every single NPC wanting to get freaky regardless of gender, its "Well, its historically accurate. Get over it."

So, regardless of historical accuracy, you'd ideally not have female and bi characters? Would you rather have your games male-dominated and racially homogenized?

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#116  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

This isn't Resetera. You don't have to write a disclaimer and you don't have much to fear here.

If they overdo such things it can be unsettling. Like the game has turned into some kind of propaganda. I haven't played AC:O. And I don't know how ancient Greece thought about sex. But I know what you mean.

I watched the newest version of the 'Magnificent Seven' and because they picked 7 nationalities (including a native indian who was I believe wearing studs on his face?) plus a woman as their group of 7 (8... 9, I'm not sure who they counted but the group consisted of 9 people I believe?) the script must have been like 2 pages long at most. The characters had zero depth, zero intrigue, zero backstory, and there was zero explanation how these wildly different cultures happened to meet in the middle of nowhere in the wild west with a sense of camaraderie that suggests they have been good friends since birth. The villain is so one dimensional that it's tough to have any emotional connection there. There are good things about it: It doesn't drag on. It's extremely light so you don't need to worry about missing parts. It doesn't take forever to finish and it has a handful of cool quotes in it. But it's clear that the creators were constrained by their necessity to make it 'politically correct' or 'diverse,' what the normal citizen would consider incorrect and more of the same shit. So yes I thought that movie was almost insulting to its audience and I laughed my way out the door (4/10).

Sure, be diverse in your ethnicalities like people care. Throw in all the types of people on planet Earth and make sure they all get appointed their politically correct amount of time to shine in your fantasy play. But don't let it butcher the story or in this case the world you're setting up and the gameplay in it. Because people ARE going to care about that. Apparently that's hard to do. And when that goes wrong, that should be reflected in scores and sales.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@uninspiredcup said:

The leftists (both media are developers) are trying to influence the youth through hobby, so we don't end up with another Trump. Who's saved America's economy and gave the country an edge again after Obamas *cry cry* nonsense.

If they have their way, some pink haired Seattle resident will become President and America will last aprox 5 minutes against Russia.

Thankfully Assassins Creed was never good, and buying it means you probably don't enjoy games to begin with.

You know, I don't always agree with what you say, but you nailed the first three lines. Just be careful though... this site is packed FULL of liberal millenials that wont think twice (or once for that matter) to throw hate and shame your way for having an educated opinion... lol. They have that gang mentality and remind me of "member berries" on South Park. They never really know what they are talking about, but they always have something to say.

Other than the lasting 5 minutes against Russia thing... once millenials are the new "adults" and running this country though... shit.. help us please. Until then... China, Russia, and anyone else who wants a piece can come get some. The military, coast guard, police forces, swat, FBI, etc. will be the last of their problems, they are just the icing on the cake. At least for now...

#walkaway

Men aren't really masculine anymore. When I was a young child, myself, and many other young boys aspired to be like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean Claud Van Damme, who, even when blinded, found the inner strength to beat Bolo.

Nowadays we have men who physically cry if something is typed on twitter. Who write countless hours and make a career about getting upset that having have boobies and that men would find (said) boobies pleasing.

The next generation won't last 5 minutes without their blackberry phone. Russians are hard. And will show 0 mercy.

I call this is the pussification of America and anyone with any sense can see it a mile away. Just look how PC everything has to be. We are in for a world of hurt in the next 20-50 years.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@Xabiss said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@uninspiredcup said:

You know, I don't always agree with what you say, but you nailed the first three lines. Just be careful though... this site is packed FULL of liberal millenials that wont think twice (or once for that matter) to throw hate and shame your way for having an educated opinion... lol. They have that gang mentality and remind me of "member berries" on South Park. They never really know what they are talking about, but they always have something to say.

Other than the lasting 5 minutes against Russia thing... once millenials are the new "adults" and running this country though... shit.. help us please. Until then... China, Russia, and anyone else who wants a piece can come get some. The military, coast guard, police forces, swat, FBI, etc. will be the last of their problems, they are just the icing on the cake. At least for now...

#walkaway

Men aren't really masculine anymore. When I was a young child, myself, and many other young boys aspired to be like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean Claud Van Damme, who, even when blinded, found the inner strength to beat Bolo.

Nowadays we have men who physically cry if something is typed on twitter. Who write countless hours and make a career about getting upset that having have boobies and that men would find (said) boobies pleasing.

The next generation won't last 5 minutes without their blackberry phone. Russians are hard. And will show 0 mercy.

I call this is the pussification of America and anyone with any sense can see it a mile away. Just look how PC everything has to be. We are in for a world of hurt in the next 20-50 years.

I agree man... it's sad. I'm not saying the US is the greatest nation anymore... hell at this point I don't know. What I do know is that ever great nation that gets complacent and cocky is knocked off their high perch. History repeats itself, and it has happened 1,000 times over. I just hope that it all hits before it is too late... sad enough I have to say that, but if it hits when you say.. yeah, we're screwed.

My guess would be that we get in a second civil war and our enemies attack us when our pants are down... Hope I'm wrong. It's sad to think that it's probably going to take a big war in order to solve the problems. One way or the other....

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:
@Xabiss said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@uninspiredcup said:

#walkaway

I agree man... it's sad. I'm not saying the US is the greatest nation anymore... hell at this point I don't know. What I do know is that ever great nation that gets complacent and cocky is knocked off their high perch. History repeats itself, and it has happened 1,000 times over. I just hope that it all hits before it is too late... sad enough I have to say that, but if it hits when you say.. yeah, we're screwed.

My guess would be that we get in a second civil war and our enemies attack us when our pants are down... Hope I'm wrong. It's sad to think that it's probably going to take a big war in order to solve the problems. One way or the other....

Russia's wet dream is to see us fighting with each other

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#120  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@drlostrib: lmao well said. I say let creators create what they wish. Buy it or don’t.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@drlostrib said:

It's a bad sign if you have to start off by justifying your statements with how you're friends with a minority

I wasn't justifying my statements by saying I had a friend that is a minority. I told him I have friends and family that are "minorities"* and that I served my country during two combat tours and placed my life in the hands of said people, as they did me (*which in my opinion is a stupid word in the first place since I don't even look at things like that).

I for one could care less who you are, where you came from, how much money you have, who your mommy and daddy are, what color your skin is, what your religious beliefs are, what your first language is, etc. I believe in the eye for an eye mantra, and I live my life by it. Anyone who treats me with respect and kindness gets the same respect in return, and I'll give that same respect first until the other person, regardless of who they are, disrespects that bond.. and that goes for anybody.

I don't have to justify anything.. he attacked my character and assumed shit that simply isn't true, so I let him know just how little he knew. Simple as that.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#122 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@drlostrib said:

But his one [X] friend, told him it was okay to be a bigot.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 WitIsWisdom

@tryit said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@Xabiss said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

#walkaway

About Russia

I completely agree with that. They are loving how we are at each others throats, and how our government and social elite do nothing but fan the flames.

About the US

All while, in the real world, the government never cared about us in the first place (either side) and would love keeping us in the dark and fighting over lies they feed to us in order to keep away from the true issues at hand for as long as possible.

Keep the people fighting, and they can do as they please.

Our country is becoming too divided, and while I know that is EXACTLY what they want, I can only hope the people can come together as one and re-establish our guidelines instead of taking it out on each other through government bidding. Hell it's in our constitution.

I know both sides feel strongly, and I understand the pleas of both sides. We can and have gotten along in the past, and we still can, however, there is a reason things are as bad as they are, and it isn't the people. I know I'm not the only one that can see that. Media is pushing hate and lies off on us for a reason (once again, this is BOTH sides, not just one or the other)... turmoil adds to THEIR revenue stream. These news outlets are making MILLIONS off of the increased clicks, extra coverage, air time, this is all generating, and they would rather go down with the ship and see the whole shit house go up in flames rather than pulling out before it's too late. The government and social elite OWN about 99% of these outlets... I mean.. come on, it isn't rocket science.

We are CONSTANTLY fed bs about how everyone hates each other and no one is getting along, and about how bad racism is, etc. etc. However, I saw how all the people came together in recent years after horrible hurricanes and acted like brothers and sisters REGARDLESS of who they were. THAT is what they DON'T want us seeing. It benefits THEM for all of US to hate each other and not direct our anger and demand answers from THEM.

Wizard of Oz

I have spoken. lol. Believe it or not people... it's the truth. You'll all see soon enough.

Anyways, enough politics for now. Back to games... lmao.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:
@tryit said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@Xabiss said:
@uninspiredcup said:

About Russia

I completely agree with that. They are loving how we are at each others throats, and how our government and social elite do nothing but fan the flames.

About the US

All while, in the real world, the government never cared about us in the first place (either side) and would love keeping us in the dark and fighting over lies they feed to us in order to keep away from the true issues at hand for as long as possible.

Our country is becoming too divided, and while I know that is EXACTLY what they want, I can only hope the people can come together as one and re-establish our guidelines instead of taking it out on each other through government bidding. Hell it's in our constitution.

I know both sides feel strongly, and I understand the pleas of both sides. We can and have gotten along in the past, and we still can, however, there is a reason things are as bad as they are, and it isn't the people. I know I'm not the only one that can see that. Media is pushing hate and lies off on us for a reason (once again, this is BOTH sides, not just one or the other)... turmoil adds to THEIR revenue stream. These news outlets are making MILLIONS off of the increased clicks, extra coverage, air time, this is all generating, and they would rather go down with the ship and see the whole shit house go up in flames rather than pulling out before it's too late. The government and social elite OWN about 99% of these outlets... I mean.. come on, it isn't rocket science.

We are CONSTANTLY fed bs about how everyone hates each other and no one is getting along, and about how bad racism is, etc. etc. However, I saw how all the people came together in recent years after horrible hurricanes and acted like brothers and sisters REGARDLESS of who they were. THAT is what they DON'T want us seeing. It benefits THEM for all of US to hate each other and not direct our anger and demand answers from THEM.

Wizard of Oz

I have spoken. lol. Believe it or not people... it's the truth. You'll all see soon enough.

I do not however (in bold above).

sometimes I am more open to hearing the arguments as long as honesty and non-trolling tactics are used.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@tryit said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@tryit said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

About Russia

About the US

Wizard of Oz

I do not however (in bold above).

sometimes I am more open to hearing the arguments as long as honesty and non-trolling tactics are used.

Fair enough. I understand that, and that's a very mature way to look at things that a lot of people can't seem to manage.

I try to stay open minded when it comes to hearing people out on their views, regardless of whether I agree or not.

I should have been more clear however. I too lean more heavily towards one side (if I haven't made that clear). That said, I try not to let politics impact the way I view people. I know some great people whose views on politics differ drastically. I try to keep that out of my head when not in a debate revolved around said politics.

Some of my best friends and family disagree strongly on our views, but I don't let that change anything between us.

In the end, I truly want to believe, that we all want what we believe is best for our country as a whole, while looking forward to future generations, regardless of what we think is the best means to achieve that goal. In that regard, we all aren't so different after all.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1845 Posts

They SJW made all girls in the recent videogames ugly. Now female video game characters are flat and have unremarkable plain faces.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@WitIsWisdom: ...I don't know what you're talking about

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#128  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

@ivangrozny said:

They SJW made all girls in the recent videogames ugly. Now female video game characters are flat and have unremarkable plain faces.

Tomb Raider 3 just released weeks ago and Lara has a perfect build and bone structure. Soul Calibur 6 just launched Friday, and nearly all the characters have boobs and butt for days, along with highly skimpy outfit options.

But sure, all girls I guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#129 deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

Alexios is so hot, I'd be all over him too if he'd be a real person. Damn that one sexy MAN:

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1845 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@ivangrozny said:

Tomb Raider 3 just released weeks ago and Lara has a perfect build and bone structure. Soul Calibur 6 just launched Friday, and nearly all the characters have boobs and butt for days, along with highly skimpy outfit options.

Soul Calibur is not a SJW game duh. The Japanese developers do not fall for that yet. But in TR3, Lara looks much less attractive. They reduced the size of her bra and ass, and made the face less attractive, compared to TR1.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#131 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

@ivangrozny said:
@Vaasman said:

Soul Calibur is not a SJW game duh. The Japanese developers do not fall for that yet. But in TR3, Lara looks much less attractive. They reduced the size of her bra and ass, and made the face less attractive, compared to TR1.

I know you probably don't actually play games but that's definitely not true. TR3 Laura is modeled very similarly to the 1st game but with major improvements to the animation, textures, and polygon count. She looks more like a real person in 2 and 3 compared to the 1st. But that's subjective and ignores the point that either way, she's still clearly modeled to be more far more attractive than an average person, at least in the context of imaginary people.

Besides, you said all girls, and I can think of several releases beyond TR3 in the last couple years that prove that not to be the case.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@drlostrib said:

@WitIsWisdom: ...I don't know what you're talking about

My fault man, I thought the post you made before was in reference to what I had said when I was trying to explain to that other guy that just because I'm a straight white male doesn't automatically mean I'm racist, and I'm entitled to an opinion just like everyone else... I guess I was in defense mode after getting jumped by a few die hard liberals recently that have accused me of things that simply aren't true. I apologize for assuming that was the case, and the confusion that followed.

darkzoomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 darkzoomer
Member since 2018 • 105 Posts

Oh boy more people blaming bad writing on politics and blaming politics for causing division.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

LOL Cuckservatives just can't seem to go a day without whining about something. I would say go outside, get a job and move on with your life but Lord Trump is too busy killing the only industries you hicks know to work in so...

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#135  Edited By BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

Such is the age we live in now. 20 years from now, the "gender identity" mania and related #metoo movement, etc. will look just as out of place as this looks today: