To The Idiots who think Cows are complaining about the 9.3 Score on Gametrailers

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Faulttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Faulttt
Member since 2005 • 549 Posts

They are NOT complaining about getting a 9.3 on gametrailers.

Cows are complaining about the idiotic reasons in which the reviewer docked points on uncharted 2.

Originally Posted By GiantMuffin

"

Everyone who thinks cows are complaining because of the 9.3 doesn't get it.

It's not the 9.3 It's that the reviewer lowered points because U2 wasn't original. However Halo 3 wasn't docked any points for not being original. Same goes for Gears 2.

If Modern Warfare 2 doesn't get docked any points then that's another one. People are mad because there's these double standards for PS3 games that don't seem to be applied to 360 games.

It doesn't help that GT has already been caught botching their video comparisons with actual proof/facts. "

I know there is another thread on this

i just hope this clears up the situation

shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts

Either way it is idiotic to be complaining. Who cares what it scores or the reasons reveiwers give for the score??? I sure the hell don't, I'll be enjoying the hell out of the game regardless. So Get Over It & Move Out!!!

Faulttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Faulttt

Either way it is idiotic to be complaining. Who cares what it scores or the reasons reveiwers give for the score??? I sure the hell don't, I'll be enjoying the hell out of the game regardless. So Get Over It & Move Out!!!

shawn7324
lol, i actually think its kinda funny. I dont actually care, i just think its kinda stupid that cows are being insulted by people who do not understand what they are complaining about
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Cows are complaining about the idiotic reasons in which the reviewer docked points on uncharted 2.

"

It's not the 9.3 It's that the reviewer lowered points because U2 wasn't original. However Halo 3 wasn't docked any points for not being original. Same goes for Gears 2.

If Modern Warfare 2 doesn't get docked any points then that's another one. People are mad because there's these double standards for PS3 games that don't seem to be applied to 360 games.

It doesn't help that GT has already been caught botching their video comparisons with actual proof/facts. "

Faulttt

Did we reallty need another thread on this? There was already another topic yesterday and the one right now. It's a 9.3 for cring out loud.

salxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 salxis
Member since 2009 • 4280 Posts

[QUOTE="Faulttt"]

"

Seabas989

Did we reallty need another thread on this?

Well the first one was locked, I thought it would've clued some people :?
mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts
last i checked, gears 2 and halo 3 added a bunch of stuff to the games, while uncharted 2 is the same as the first but with mp
Faulttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Faulttt
[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

[QUOTE="Faulttt"]

"

salxis

I just wanted everybody to know WHY cows were complaining, and not that they were complaining about a "low" score. (its a high score)
Faulttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Faulttt
last i checked, gears 2 and halo 3 added a bunch of stuff to the games, while uncharted 2 is the same as the first but with mpmtradr43
BUT, as i recall, Gears Of War 2 Multiplayer Out of the box was a piece of crap. but it still got AAA.......... (im not trying to start an argument). And the Campaign wasnt all that great, the end boss was horrible. i do love playing Gears2 BTW.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

last i checked, gears 2 and halo 3 added a bunch of stuff to the games, while uncharted 2 is the same as the first but with mpmtradr43

Could your sentence be any more...er, odd?

U2 isn't even out yet, my goodness. GT was caught botching their videos, and while I don't believe in any conspiracy, it's possible the reviewer's reasoning is off. We've seen that pleny of times, well, everywhere.

ThatGuyFromB4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ThatGuyFromB4
Member since 2009 • 697 Posts

Halo 3 didn't do anything original? What was forge mode and the replay editor then? And the new equipment changed the way Halo was played in a big way. Uncharted 2, on the other hand, has nothing to claim for its own. If a game is so extremely derivative and unoriginal as it is, points should be lost. Stop crying.

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts
[QUOTE="mtradr43"]last i checked, gears 2 and halo 3 added a bunch of stuff to the games, while uncharted 2 is the same as the first but with mpFaulttt
BUT, as i recall, Gears Of War 2 Multiplayer Out of the box was a piece of crap. but it still got AAA.......... (im not trying to start an argument). And the Campaign wasnt all that great, the end boss was horrible. i do love playing Gears2 BTW.

it was crap out of the box, but that has nothing to do with the game itself, epic is just stupid when it comes to doing any type of match finding other than how pcs do it. the other things have nothing to do with originality as well. im just saying those games added quite a few things, while uncharted 2 added almost nothing besides something that maybe should have been there to begin with.
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Seabas989

[QUOTE="salxis"][QUOTE="Seabas989"]

Faulttt

I just wanted everybody to know WHY cows were complaining, and not that they were complaining about a "low" score. (its a high score)

I've come to realize that people will always complain about review scores. Is this really what gaming is about? Complaining about a game that got a high review score even though it is considered to be unoriginal? I this Killzone 2, Bioshock and Twilight Princess all over again?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="Faulttt"][QUOTE="mtradr43"]last i checked, gears 2 and halo 3 added a bunch of stuff to the games, while uncharted 2 is the same as the first but with mpmtradr43

it was crap out of the box, but that has nothing to do with the game itself, epic is just stupid when it comes to doing any type of match finding other than how pcs do it. the other things have nothing to do with originality as well. im just saying those games added quite a few things, while uncharted 2 added almost nothing besides something that maybe should have been there to begin with.

How do you know that if you haven't played through U2 yet?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

Not sure about Gears 2, but at least halo 3 tried something new. Like literally, anything. What can you honestly say Uncharted 2 does that hasn't been done by any other popular franchise in the last couple years?

Faulttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Faulttt

[QUOTE="Faulttt"][QUOTE="salxis"] Well the first one was locked, I thought it would've clued some people :?Seabas989

I've come to realize that people will always complain about review scores. Is this really what gaming is about? Complaining about a game that got a high review score even though it is considered to be unoriginal? I this Killzone 2, Bioshock and Twilight Princess all over again?

Did you seriously not read the op? ITS NOT ABOUT SCORE, ITS ABOUT REASON

also, notice the quotation marks

pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
The point is, they are idiots that are whining about something with no significance
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Seabas989

[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

[QUOTE="Faulttt"] I just wanted everybody to know WHY cows were complaining, and not that they were complaining about a "low" score. (its a high score)Faulttt

I did along with the other similar posts that people have posted since the review came out. This is about the score because fans of certain games will always complai about the lowest review score. You could say that it's because of the inconsistecy of the review site but at the end of the day, people will always attack the lowset score even though that score is still a great score.

An exaple would be MGSIV and Eurogamer, Twilight Princess and Gamespot, Bioshock and Gamespot, Killzone 2 and X-Play,etc. The only people that should complaing about Gt are PC gamers and even they don't complai as much as other fanboy factions do.

Meltedweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Meltedweasel
Member since 2009 • 489 Posts
I think that cows are just trying to make GT change the score. I think in the end of the day, it is about the score. For some reason they're butthurt that Halo 3 is better.
shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 shawn7324
[QUOTE="shawn7324"]

Faulttt
lol, i actually think its kinda funny. I dont actually care, i just think its kinda stupid that cows are being insulted by people who do not understand what they are complaining about

You can only be insulted if you care.
dylanmcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 dylanmcc
Member since 2008 • 2512 Posts

[QUOTE="mtradr43"][QUOTE="Faulttt"] BUT, as i recall, Gears Of War 2 Multiplayer Out of the box was a piece of crap. but it still got AAA.......... (im not trying to start an argument). And the Campaign wasnt all that great, the end boss was horrible. i do love playing Gears2 BTW.SolidTy

How do you know that if you haven't played through U2 yet?

There is lots of information about this game out, you know :P. The better reviews have talked about new things in Uncharted 2 and from what I've read it's been multiplayer and a more focus on cover that has been implemented, that's all.

shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 shawn7324
I think that cows are just trying to make GT change the score. I think in the end of the day, it is about the score. For some reason they're butthurt that Halo 3 is better.Meltedweasel
I haven't played Uncharted 2 yet, but I know already that I will enjoy it ungodly more than Halo 3.
Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#22 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

I don't get why ppl even cared about the scores GT gave it, even if it would have give it a freaking 0 and say it's the best game ever why does it matter, you need guidance that much??????????

PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts

Gametrailers always had a problem with their editorials, hell their whole site is messed, just look at the forums. :?

That being said, I couldn't care less, since they're just one of the many critics out there, they can tear themselves apart from the inside and I wouldn't give a crap.

Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Velocitas8
Member since 2006 • 10748 Posts

Halo 3 didn't do anything original? What was forge mode and the replay editor then? And the new equipment changed the way Halo was played in a big way. Uncharted 2, on the other hand, has nothing to claim for its own. If a game is so extremely derivative and unoriginal as it is, points should be lost. Stop crying.

ThatGuyFromB4

Yeah, because that was so original.

Faulttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Faulttt
[QUOTE="Faulttt"][QUOTE="shawn7324"]

shawn7324

i dont have a PS3, so doesnt that make me exempt from being insulted?
ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ThePRAssassin
Member since 2009 • 1344 Posts

"

Faulttt

Halo 3 didn't do anything original?

There wasn't a theater mode in any game, that's one new thing. Forge was a somewhat original addition to console games. Only few console games had map creators/editors or anything similar, and 9 out of 10 people couldn't even name those games. Halo still has the only good regeneration in any game as it actually makes sense. For gameplay you were given so many options to change which changes the game. Something else you can't find in most games. It had four player co-op which I don't believe many shooters had, and a lot still don't to this day.

What does Uncharted do that's new or original? Nothing. The game will still be fantastic and probably the best game this gen but it doesn't do anything new, at all. It only takes what previous games did and builds on it, kind of like the game I just discussed in this post yet nobody has problems saying that it's overrated.

Faulttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Faulttt

[QUOTE="Faulttt"][QUOTE="Seabas989"]

Seabas989

I did along with the other similar posts that people have posted since the review came out. This is about the score because fans of certain games will always complai about the lowest review score. You could say that it's because of the inconsistecy of the review site but at the end of the day, people will always attack the lowset score even though that score is still a great score.

An exaple would be MGSIV and Eurogamer, Twilight Princess and Gamespot, Bioshock and Gamespot, Killzone 2 and X-Play,etc. The only people that should complaing about Gt are PC gamers and even they don't complai as much as other fanboy factions do.

Its not about score Its about REASON. Why should Gears2 Get a Higher Score than U2 if they both didnt have any "originality"? Everything should be reviewed on a fair playing field
shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 shawn7324
[QUOTE="Faulttt"][QUOTE="mtradr43"]last i checked, gears 2 and halo 3 added a bunch of stuff to the games, while uncharted 2 is the same as the first but with mpmtradr43

Personally I thought Gears 2 wasn't nearly as good as Gears 1. Could care less about Halo 3 & regardless if Uncharted 2 adds any new features or not the story & game play is extended & it's going to be very enjoyable to play through it.
Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Velocitas8

There wasn't a theater mode in any game, that's one new thing.ThePRAssassin

This is what console gamers actually believe.

Meltedweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Meltedweasel
Member since 2009 • 489 Posts
[QUOTE="Meltedweasel"]I think that cows are just trying to make GT change the score. I think in the end of the day, it is about the score. For some reason they're butthurt that Halo 3 is better.shawn7324
I haven't played Uncharted 2 yet, but I know already that I will enjoy it ungodly more than Halo 3.

DAYUM congrats you're the first anti-Halo poster!
shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 shawn7324
[QUOTE="Faulttt"][QUOTE="shawn7324"][QUOTE="Faulttt"] lol, i actually think its kinda funny. I dont actually care, i just think its kinda stupid that cows are being insulted by people who do not understand what they are complaining about

i dont have a PS3, so doesnt that make me exempt from being insulted?

Not if you care enough to create a thread over it right?
ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ThePRAssassin
Member since 2009 • 1344 Posts

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]There wasn't a theater mode in any game, that's one new thing.Velocitas8

In console games? Not many games had this feature. Again, like I stated with Forge. 9/10 people, scratch that, gamers, probably couldn't even name the games. I can't but what other console games had it? If I'm wrong, oh well, ownage I guess?

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#33 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
The whole reason that note by GT was released though was because they complained about the 9.3...
shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 shawn7324
[QUOTE="shawn7324"][QUOTE="Meltedweasel"]I think that cows are just trying to make GT change the score. I think in the end of the day, it is about the score. For some reason they're butthurt that Halo 3 is better.Meltedweasel

DAYUM congrats you're the first anti-Halo poster!

I'm not anti-halo. Halo 3 is a great game that I really enjoyed especially via Co-Op, however I didn't find it so great that I constantly have to mention it in all gaming discussions.
sonicmj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#35 sonicmj1
Member since 2003 • 9130 Posts

It's not the 9.3 It's that the reviewer lowered points

Faulttt

You're complaining about score. Right there. If score didn't matter, you wouldn't care that they "lowered points" in the first place.

As I said in the other thread, if you're complaining that a review that unequivocally recommends a game isn't sufficiently positive (relative to other games on other platforms), without any experience with the final product, I really don't know what to tell you.

Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Velocitas8

[QUOTE="Velocitas8"]

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]There wasn't a theater mode in any game, that's one new thing.ThePRAssassin

In console games? Not many games had this feature. Again, like I stated with Forge. 9/10 people, scratch that, gamers, probably couldn't even name the games. I can't but what other console games had it? If I'm wrong, oh well, ownage I guess?

You made it sound as if you were talking about in all gaming for the theatre comment. Which would be untrue.

UT2004. You could save replays. Switch first-person camera perspective to that of opponents. Go to 3rd-person. Free camera. Fast-forward. Rewind. Pause. You can see all of that in use in this video, considered to be one of the best-edited frag videos of UT2004.

Forge was somewhat unique in its implementation, but it is derivative. Still, you're right that there is nothing really like it on consoles.

mgkennedy5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 mgkennedy5
Member since 2005 • 1501 Posts
I get why they're complaining, but seriously, it's AAA and that's all that matters
sonicmj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 sonicmj1

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]There wasn't a theater mode in any game, that's one new thing.Velocitas8

I'm glad I can modify levels in real time with friends in Quake 3, and then seamlessly test the results, even while the level is being modified.

And I'm glad that I can play through Quake 3's singleplayer campaign cooperatively with three other players over the internet.

And I'm glad that Quake 3 automatically records the results of every single game played in every mode, including during the level creation process. And I can watch those recordings with three friends in real time. And even if I don't watch the recordings, the results of the match are saved at an easily-searchable online database linked to my online account.

Wait, I can't do these things?

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Seabas989

[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

[QUOTE="Faulttt"] Did you seriously not read the op? ITS NOT ABOUT SCORE, ITS ABOUT REASONFaulttt

Its not about score Its about REASON. Why should Gears2 Get a Higher Score than U2 if they both didnt have any "originality"? Everything should be reviewed on a fair playing field

It's always about score. Since last gen it always has been about the score. In the end, it's always about fanboys trying to out do each other with review scores.

That's like if I complain that MGSIV and GTAIV is unoriginal and Super Mario Galaxy should have got a 10 here even though a 9.5 is still an excellent score.

BTW if the scores flipped, then you wouldn't complain. However, then you'll see a wave of people complaining about the Gears of War 2 review even though it scoree AAA. Do you not see the bigger picture about how stupid complaining about this is?

Let me ask this? Does anyone own a copy of Uncharted 2?

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

Get over your self. Uncharted 2 has nothing new in IT. Its still a great game.

Halo=massive ai assiste, 2 gun hanlding system

halo 2= full online hub for a cousal game

halo 3= Game record and replay on a cousal fps, forge mode.

Gears =cover system

gear2=horde.

Holo odst....got an 8.9 their...wasn't original like they said and did not score as high as Uncharted 2.

Uncharted 2 got a great score. Stop whining. You fanboy's are messing up their site, I hope you boycott the site forever

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Vaasman

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

[QUOTE="Velocitas8"]

Velocitas8

You made it sound as if you were talking about in all gaming for the theatre comment. Which would be untrue.

UT2004. You could save replays. Switch first-person camera perspective to that of opponents. Go to 3rd-person. Free camera. Fast-forward. Rewind. Pause. You can see all of that in use in this video, considered to be one of the best-edited frag videos of UT2004.

Forge was somewhat unique in its implementation, but it is derivative. Still, you're right that there is nothing really like it on consoles.

Here's the part that Halo 3 does so well though. Yea other games have done videos and map editing, but what other game uploaded your favorite clips, pics, and maps to a huge online database to be easily accessed by you and other users? Not many if any at all.

4328191-Medium.jpg mongoose picture by vaasman

Look, here's me and a friend riding a mongoose, trying to melee the opponents from the passenger seat. What other game lets you capture suchawesome moments so easily?

Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Velocitas8

I'm glad I can modify levels in real time with friends in Quake 3, and then seamlessly test the results, even while the level is being modified.

And I'm glad that I can play through Quake 3's singleplayer campaign cooperatively with three other players over the internet.

And I'm glad that Quake 3 automatically records the results of every single game played in every mode, including during the level creation process. And I can watch those recordings with three friends in real time. And even if I don't watch the recordings, the results of the match are saved at an easily-searchable online database linked to my online account.

Wait, I can't do these things?sonicmj1

Your post might've made sense if I'd actually said any of that.

The point was that nothing that some consider "revolutionary" about Halo 3 is actually original to Halo 3. Try again.

sonicmj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 sonicmj1

[QUOTE="sonicmj1"]I'm glad I can modify levels in real time with friends in Quake 3, and then seamlessly test the results, even while the level is being modified.

Wait, I can't do these things?Velocitas8

Your post might've made sense if I'd actually said any of that.

The point was that nothing that some consider "revolutionary" about Halo 3 is actually original to Halo 3. Try again.

I mean, it was unfair of me to attribute everything there to Quake 3 (there, I was mostly referring to your disingenuous picture, which seems to think that an arcade game was on the PC), but my point generally stands.

With the exception of online co-op, I can't think of any PC games that have those features with such effective presentation and ease-of-use. And nobody on the PC had tied that all together with the lobby system that makes it easy for you and your friends to move between a variety of modes seamlessly.

Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Velocitas8

Look, here's me and a friend riding a mongoose, trying to melee the opponents from the passenger seat. What other game lets you capture suchawesome moments so easily?Vaasman

You can screenshot any PC gaming at any moment with FRAPS. It doesn't impede gameplay at all, and you can set it to any key. You can even set it to take screenshots every few seconds.

As for replays: few games, even PC games, have an advanced replay system like Halo 3. But UT2004 did it before Halo 3 did. You can pause at ANY moment in your replay, move the camera around, and get shots like that with ease. Not only can you take screenshots, but you can easily record uploadable video clips as well. Without the need for a capture card.

tehpiecemaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 tehpiecemaker
Member since 2006 • 1665 Posts
Just curious. Has something like machinima mode been done before?
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
It got a freakin 9.3...get over it:|
Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Velocitas8

I mean, it was unfair of me to attribute everything there to Quake 3 (there, I was mostly referring to your disingenuous picture, which seems to think that an arcade game was on the PC), but my point generally stands.

With the exception of online co-op, I can't think of any PC games that have those features with such effective presentation and ease-of-use. And nobody on the PC had tied that all together with the lobby system that makes it easy for you and your friends to move between a variety of modes seamlessly.

sonicmj1

Oh, that was a picture I saved/stolen from a random troll. I just thought it was funny, and sort of fit the situation.

Anyway, I do agree with the second part. Additionally, Xbox Live in general, being unified, integrates this stuff a bit better than what we see in online PC games. I was just saying that doesn't change the fact that the game is derivative, despite some trying to suggest otherwise.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Halo 3 and Gears 2 were better, maybe? :o Just their opinion. Let it go for crying out loud. You'll look back on this in a year and realize how absolutely absurd these actions were.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]Look, here's me and a friend riding a mongoose, trying to melee the opponents from the passenger seat. What other game lets you capture suchawesome moments so easily?Velocitas8

You can screenshot any PC gaming at any moment with FRAPS. It doesn't impede gameplay at all, and you can set it to any key. You can even set it to take screenshots every few seconds.

As for replays: few games, even PC games, have an advanced replay system like Halo 3. But UT2004 did it before Halo 3 did. You can pause at ANY moment in your replay, move the camera around, and get shots like that with ease. Not only can you take screenshots, but you can easily record uploadable video clips as well. Without the need for a capture card.

Key word: First time on counsels. To you pc superman elitist think ofcounsels as your little brother, he can't can do everything but when he learn something new it's an achievements, Now, no one has fraps on a counsel before Halo 3 and since Halo 3 did it first on counsels it gets the prize.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Vaasman

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]Look, here's me and a friend riding a mongoose, trying to melee the opponents from the passenger seat. What other game lets you capture suchawesome moments so easily?Velocitas8

You've missed the point entirely. It isn't about the video editor itself, it's about how easy and accessable it's been made. With Halo 3 you just go into any recent game just like that, without having to conciously start any recording, and you can take pictures without any other program, which is then automatically posted online for you and your friends to see. People seem to forget Halo 3isn't just rated really high because it's fun and accessable, but because it offers a huge array of community options for every piece of in game content, while still being cheap and user friendly.