Titanfall alpha footage [updated]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/18/titanfall-direct-feed-alpha-gameplay-video-shows-weapons-options-and-a-lot-of-action/

Direct-feed videos looking better can't FK--- wait.

I don't see how a clearer video rectifies the same dull as ditchwater gameplay.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@W1NGMAN- said:

What I feared when I heard they were introducing bots, they literally stood there and did nothing!

what are LoL bots doing? Nothing. This will serve the same purpose. Or was AI running at 25% as well haha

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/18/titanfall-direct-feed-alpha-gameplay-video-shows-weapons-options-and-a-lot-of-action/

It really looks amazing Stealth troll, just watch this decent video posted by a dailymotion user called Shyakugaun.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19x61p_tf_videogames?start=1

hopefully Titanfall won't make the other games experience boring after playing this.

god March 11 can't come soon enough.

lunar1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By lunar1122
Member since 2012 • 784 Posts

game looks good to me... The graphics were never top notch for this game as expected.. Only the gameplay matters .. Its using the same call of duty formula but in a more hyped up way. Call of duty isnt a bad game.. Just boring .. Titanfall is added some new elements that i think will respice the genre, at least for me..

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

looks more entertaining than shadow fall

but then again that's not saying much

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 GrenadeLauncher

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

It really looks amazing Stealth troll, just watch this decent video posted by a dailymotion user called Shyakugaun.

hopefully Titanfall won't make the other games experience boring after playing this.

Boilerplate capture the flag, brown and beige map, blue and orange team colours, recoilless guns, mech battles are just two big people lobbing rockets at each other, dumb as shit bot AI. Only decent thing was jettisoning out of your mech titan.

Can't see why lems are hyping this derivative shit, it would be just like Medal of Honor again if it were multiplatform.

reggy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 reggy72
Member since 2008 • 145 Posts

Looks amazing, cannot wait for this one.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#309 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10503 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

@_Matt_ said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

That looked ... so boring.

Why are people hyped for this?

If you exclude Titanfall, there's nothing on Xbone until what? Fall 2014? lol...

There's pretty much nothing coming to any new console until late '14 either. PC is getting all the Q1/2 releases aside from DriveClub.

PS4 gets MLB The Show.

eh, fair enough, no interest in that though :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@tormentos said:

They should drop the whole Alpha crap to justify the crappy graphics this game is 2 months from launch is almost here and still look sad.

Stop assuming things tormentos.

Stop been so naive this game is 2 months from launch,if you think it will do a 180 in the graphics department from where it is then your really sad.

No game is at Alpha stage 2 month from launch,Killzone SF was show in Alpha yeah 8 months from launch on February but 2 months from launch come on this games doesn't even have a campaign and still on Alpha 2 months from launch,they may as well delay it until November or call it like it is this is the near final version.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#311 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@Murderstyle75 said:

@Mkavanaugh77:

Because he is speaking the truth? Games like Halo and Gears do very well because of simplicity. I mean any jackass can lunge from behind with a retro lancer and wh0re with a sawed off. Back when Epics console games were good and complex, Lems didn't buy them. They always stayed with their safety net called Halo. Where you hop around like a bunny and kill using the plasma pistol/battle rifle n00b combo.

Although I thoroughly enjoyed the Gears series, I really miss Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict ....; that game was glorious. You speak the truth. If only people had bought that game back then....things might have been different. :\

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@_Matt_ said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@_Matt_ said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

If you exclude Titanfall, there's nothing on Xbone until what? Fall 2014? lol...

There's pretty much nothing coming to any new console until late '14 either. PC is getting all the Q1/2 releases aside from DriveClub.

PS4 gets MLB The Show.

infamous comes out in march as well.

Don't care what McShea says either. 2nd Infamous was WAY better than the 1st game where it counts. Will say though that Kessler though was pretty badass. I'd love to see a nice villain in this game. Damn SP for what they did with The Beast in 2. Wrong direction.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 inggrish

@handssss said:

@_Matt_ said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@_Matt_ said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

PS4 gets MLB The Show.

infamous comes out in march as well.

Don't care what McShea says either. 2nd Infamous was WAY better than the 1st game where it counts. Will say though that Kessler though was pretty badass. I'd love to see a nice villain in this game. Damn SP for what they did with The Beast in 2. Wrong direction.

Yeah inFamous should be pretty sweet to be fair. I loved the first 2 games.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#314 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Don't worry it will. Lots of impressions have said the game is down right amazing and nothing compares gameplay wise.

If this game was named Haze it would be the next coming. Fortunately its not Haze and is actually a great game hyped by everyone outside of the delusional Cows that are hating on it. Oh well, it will score 9/10s and sell millions and Cows will have...................well they will continue to bash and sit while Lems play, and have a great game again.

TITANFALL COMETH!

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#315  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Looks like the 360 version.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 tormentos

@kuu2 said:

Don't worry it will. Lots of impressions have said the game is down right amazing and nothing compares gameplay wise.

If this game was named Haze it would be the next coming. Fortunately its not Haze and is actually a great game hyped by everyone outside of the delusional Cows that are hating on it. Oh well, it will score 9/10s and sell millions and Cows will have...................well they will continue to bash and sit while Lems play, and have a great game again.

TITANFALL COMETH!

Multiplatform bah irrelevant...

Drive Club.

Infamous SS

Now that is real exclusives games..

If Titanfall doesn't get a 9 it will be the biggest flop of the millennium,and it has many things going against it,like having no campaign and been online only game,aside from other things.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
@kuu2 said:

TITANFALL COMETH!

Any impressions from people who aren't Xdrones with no games to play?

Haze always sucked, like most Xbone exclusives. What a shame.

beerm_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By beerm_basic
Member since 2002 • 2488 Posts

After watching that footage im still thinking its still too similar to cod. Bored to tears of these sort of games now its just cod with robots and wall running :/ generic as hell

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

Maybe it is.....sometimes with multi plats....the game isn't given much upgrade but built for the lesser console.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Looks amazing. Can't wait to get this, even BF4 is starting to get boring for me.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

Can we really ever tell? 720p seems last and next gen if you're in the XBox side of life.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@_Matt_ said:

we needed you matt bashing Xbox One with Logicz, or can we say fanboy logic.

Fanboy logic is hyping this COD with mechs simply because it's not on the PS4. I suspect if it was it would fall under a lot of lemmings radars. Honestly Cows would feel more butt hurt if a really good Halo game came to the X1 more than this No named nothing Generic new IP made of EA.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@beerm_basic said:

After watching that footage im still thinking its still too similar to cod. Bored to tears of these sort of games now its just cod with robots and wall running :/ generic as hell

If it is generic as hell and flops Lemming suicide rates will skyrocket, because without Titian Flop they've got nothing left.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 inggrish

@lostrib said:

@Murderstyle75 said:

@lostrib:

Because its not nearly the same kind of problem on the PS platform and it never used to be of the Xbox until they molded their casual image. I bet most Lems couldn't beat The Last of Us on hard let alone survival. Meanwhile Microsoft would have auto aim on every difficulty. But then again they would never have a game like TLOU anyway as first party because of the killing of children.

Microsofts games over the past few years have been molded into things my girlfriend could even be good at. She played Fable 3 with ease with her only other gaming experience being the hidden object type from Big Fish Games.

Wow, you honestly think the majority of the audience on each console are that different? If most lems couldn't beat TLOU on hard/survival, then most likely most cows couldn't either.

Take off your fanboy goggles please

If only...

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 RR360DD

@Shielder7 said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@_Matt_ said:

Fanboy logic is hyping this COD with mechs simply because it's not on the PS4. I suspect if it was it would fall under a lot of lemmings radars. Honestly Cows would feel more butt hurt if a really good Halo game came to the X1 more than this No named nothing Generic new IP made of EA.

No fanboy logic is hating on something because

a) you've watched a couple of videos and have already made your mind up or

b) because its not coming to your beloved PS4.

Sorry, but no way would this fall under anyones radar even if it was on PS4 as well. All these gaming media outlets who are gushing praise for the game having played it are not lemmings. They are just gamers.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 RR360DD
@Shielder7 said:

@beerm_basic said:

If it is generic as hell and flops Lemming suicide rates will skyrocket, because without Titian Flop they've got nothing left.

Quantum Break, sunset Overdrive, Halo, Forza Horizon 2 all for 2014 (Im sure im missing some)

compared to DelayClub, FlopFamous and potentially new ND game and The Order from some PSP devs.

Yeah, lems sure do need to be worried ...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 LJS9502_basic

@RR360DD said:

@Shielder7 said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@_Matt_ said:

Sorry, but no way would this fall under anyones radar even if it was on PS4 as well. All these gaming media outlets who are gushing praise for the game having played it are not lemmings. They are just gamers.

No fanboy logic is believing because someone criticizes or doesn't like an Xbox game they are a "cow". Ugh...I hate those terms.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 GrenadeLauncher

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Maybe it is.....sometimes with multi plats....the game isn't given much upgrade but built for the lesser console.

It's a cross gen game so I wouldn't expect anything too stunning.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By RR360DD

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

@Shielder7 said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@_Matt_ said:

No fanboy logic is believing because someone criticizes or doesn't like an Xbox game they are a "cow". Ugh...I hate those terms.

That wasn't me calling shielder a cow fyi, although you dont need to be here long to figure out whos a cow and whos not. Its painfully obvious that the majority of hate for the game around here is from cows. Fact.

If someone genuinely doesn't like the game, fair enough. Its just a bit too convenient when they also have a massive raging hard on for everything sony.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 LJS9502_basic

@RR360DD said:

That wasn't me calling shielder a cow fyi, although you dont need to be here long to figure out whos a cow and whos not. Its painfully obvious that the majority of hate for the game around here is from cows. Fact.

If someone genuinely doesn't like the game, fair enough. Its just a bit too convenient when they also have a massive raging hard on for everything sony.

From what I've seen here.....everyone just slaps those silly labels on each other if they aren't praising the console of the choice of the individual they are discussing things with.

I've only been here the last couple months and I've been called a cow and a sheep. Neither of which is true. I'm a gamer. If a console does something well....I will state it. If it has a fault....I will state it. Same with games. I like the ability to play anything I want on any platform. I still play old games on old systems. I don't swear allegiance. I did back in the day....but that was Sega. *moment of silence*

Now I buy them all. I don't play MP...I don't like mechs....I don't like shooters. I think this game is over hyped. Will it entertain those that like the genre? Probably. I hope they have fun. But from what I've seen of the genre...it's repetitive. I think it will soon lose some steam (hopefully) because too many resources go to that genre. And I think with the hype.....well nothing lives up to hype.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

From what I've seen here.....everyone just slaps those silly labels on each other if they aren't praising the console of the choice of the individual they are discussing things with.

I've only been here the last couple months and I've been called a cow and a sheep. Neither of which is true. I'm a gamer. If a console does something well....I will state it. If it has a fault....I will state it. Same with games. I like the ability to play anything I want on any platform. I still play old games on old systems. I don't swear allegiance. I did back in the day....but that was Sega. *moment of silence*

Now I buy them all. I don't play MP...I don't like mechs....I don't like shooters. I think this game is over hyped. Will it entertain those that like the genre? Probably. I hope they have fun. But from what I've seen of the genre...it's repetitive. I think it will soon lose some steam (hopefully) because too many resources go to that genre. And I think with the hype.....well nothing lives up to hype.

True. What you defend is essentially what you're labeled as on here, regardless of whether or not it's true.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#332 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

Looks pretty solid, AI is pretty weak sauce but I'm not expecting miracles for an alpha. I'd rather resources be spent on amazing AI then amazing "graphics" - but maybe that's because I care more about playing my games, then looking at em'. Having both amazing graphics and AI would be the ideal situation!

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By ZoomZoom2490
Member since 2008 • 3943 Posts

Review sources are going to make a killing over this game, M$ will be handing out checks like there is no tomorrow.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#334  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

@tormentos said:

Stop been so naive this game is 2 months from launch,if you think it will do a 180 in the graphics department from where it is then your really sad.

No game is at Alpha stage 2 month from launch,Killzone SF was show in Alpha yeah 8 months from launch on February but 2 months from launch come on this games doesn't even have a campaign and still on Alpha 2 months from launch,they may as well delay it until November or call it like it is this is the near final version.

I'm not being naïve. I simply told you to stop assuming, which is what you are doing.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@blackace said:

@RR360DD said:
@clr84651 said:

It's just another run around & kill people over & over online only. Hasn't this been done to death already?! At least Warhawk was uniquely fun with flying planes, using missle & 50 Caliber turrets, tanks, & other cool things.

Wow! Flying planes? Missles? Turrets? Tanks? So unique!

Wasn't that done in a game called Planetside some 10 years ago.lol!!

If Cows hate Titanfall so much, why are you wasting time commenting about it here. lol!! When it was original thought to be on all systems (except Wii U of course), Cows were excited and praising the game. As soon as Microsoft & EA said it would be M$ platforms exclusively, Cows became haters. lol!! Bunch of hypocrites.

I never praised the game. I call it like I see it. It's just another run around and shoot people over & over online. Already been done to death.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#336 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife: Dude if you are going to tell me that COD isn’t repetitive then you are in no shape enter these forums.

If you are actually trying to make repetitive shooters sound better than they are by comparing sales, you are a fool then.

Too many people buy games like COD, firstly they are curious and don’t know anything from the game, or they saw one of the unrealistically explosive teaser trailers even on Call Of Duty standards and then they think it’s going to be the best friggin’ game ever. Sadly, the people who see reason are the minority.

COD died after MW2 and it became a rehash of a shooter and it’s becoming a genre on it’s own. Braindead mindless shooter.

The definition of insanity.

Titanfall could just as well be the same but let’s not hope so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

@clr84651: I hope it’s not a repetitive shooter.

But from the looks of how well COD is fairing, they all the reason to make this the EA mindless shooter + mechs.

It will bring them good money and maybe expand to PS4 as well if it goes well.

Or it could bring something entirely new to the table and not do as well as COD but still be a much decent game.

I would definitely choose this ^^.

Nothing should be as abominable as COD.

Let’s just hope it does well and provides a decent experience.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

TITANFALL COMETH!

9/10 really? It's MP only, no campaign and has same mechanics as COD and Battlefield have had for a while, such as levelling up and more customization, only here you have added mechs. I'd say 7.5-8 at most.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@Solid_Max13 said:

9/10 really? It's MP only, no campaign and has same mechanics as COD and Battlefield have had for a while, such as levelling up and more customization, only here you have added mechs. I'd say 7.5-8 at most.

Do not underestimate the stupidity of unskilled, casual journalists who need to churn out a review in a few hours.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@Solid_Max13: Can't quote right now, but yes 9/10s easy. The game will be shooter of the year without a doubt. Neither BF or COD are done well any longer, especially BF in the condition it launched. If BF can get an 8 here I fully expect Titanfall to get a 9 or better. An 8 would be a let down for a game that has garnered so much attention. Only Cows under hype games here for fear of ownage. AAA here for sure.

TITANFALL COMETH!

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

For the last time people, the game is on the source engine. Don't expect next-generation graphics but you can expect solid gameplay and a fun multiplayer.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13: Can't quote right now, but yes 9/10s easy. The game will be shooter of the year without a doubt. Neither BF or COD are done well any longer, especially BF in the condition it launched. If BF can get an 8 here I fully expect Titanfall to get a 9 or better. An 8 would be a let down for a game that has garnered so much attention. Only Cows under hype games here for fear of ownage. AAA here for sure.

TITANFALL COMETH!

If that game gets a 9 then reviews are worthless. MP only? No story? Repetitive action? Bots? I mean damn dude....have all the fun in the world with that game...but if it's considered the best...time to end gaming.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By tormentos

@lundy86_4 said:

@tormentos said:

I'm not being naïve. I simply told you to stop assuming, which is what you are doing.

Ok bro Alpha game 2 months from launch...lol

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

Just because we are seeing the alpha footage 2 months from launch doesnt mean the footage is current or even recent.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 lundy86_4

@tormentos said:

*sigh*

You're labouring under the assumption that these are the final graphics due to it releasing in two months, when the alternative is that they scaled the graphics as they are solely testing their system. What's with all these Hasty Generalization fallacies? A dude was using them yesterday as well.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 LJS9502_basic

@lundy86_4 said:

@tormentos said:

*sigh*

You're labouring under the assumption that these are the final graphics due to it releasing in two months, when the alternative is that they scaled the graphics as they are solely testing their system. What's with all these Hasty Generalization fallacies? A dude was using them yesterday as well.

Do they really scale graphics two months before launch? Because that doesn't seem to be a very good indicator of how the game will play IMO.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 lundy86_4

@LJS9502_basic said:

Do they really scale graphics two months before launch? Because that doesn't seem to be a very good indicator of how the game will play IMO.

We don't know. That's kind of the point.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@tormentos said:

*sigh*

Yeah they do, both BF4 and BF3 betas didn't have max graphics, and they were like a month before the game released. And I would guess that the alpha people are testing now isn't even the most current build.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 tormentos

@acp_45 said:

@FreedomFreeLife: Dude if you are going to tell me that COD isn’t repetitive then you are in no shape enter these forums.

If you are actually trying to make repetitive shooters sound better than they are by comparing sales, you are a fool then.

Too many people buy games like COD, firstly they are curious and don’t know anything from the game, or they saw one of the unrealistically explosive teaser trailers even on Call Of Duty standards and then they think it’s going to be the best friggin’ game ever. Sadly, the people who see reason are the minority.

COD died after MW2 and it became a rehash of a shooter and it’s becoming a genre on it’s own. Braindead mindless shooter.

The definition of insanity.

Titanfall could just as well be the same but let’s not hope so.

All you have to do is watch the video and is the same,is COD with robots,the only difference is COD is a more complete game way way more,Titanfall is just multiplayer,and i don't think even dare it will beat COD considering how many modes COD has.

Offline is another matter since Titanfall doesn't even have a single player campaign mode,and COD games also on top of that has specs ops or zombie mode,which many people love,black ops 2 was pretty good and complete game,so was MW3,sure it has become more and more of the same,but very few games have add what COD has to multiplaying.

And Respawn makers of titanfall made that formula,so yeah is easy to see that resemblance between both games.

@kuu2 said:

TITANFALL COMETH!

Titanfall is half a game,there are other factors in a game which count toward the score.

This game will carry a full game price $60 but is not a full game,is only multiplayer,in a world where games like COD have 3 modes,single player campaign,specs ops (or Zombie ) and multiplayer,and still this games don't get a 9 warrant,i don't see Titanfall been there,unless it is given to the same moron who reviewed Forza..

But your post has me wonder if lemming have give up hopes on Halo been good already,you say this game will be shooter of the year,and it is say that halo 5 will release this year,so half a game online beat Halo 5 already in your books.?

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

@silversix_ said:

do you have a booster in your anus? why the hell is he running around so quickly.

is an arcade shooter like COD.