Titanfall 1 month in.

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#51 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58992 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

For intelligent gamers such as myself (been to college twice) we looked at it from a business perspective.

Call Of Duty made lots of money +This is from the people who made Call Of Duty + Publishers and gaming media like money = Bullshit inflated hype, fake awards and overdone game coverage (thanks for 2 week article a day every day front page stuff gamespot)

Then reality arrived. Didn't manage a 90 metacritic, mostly forgotten now. Proving once and for all Infinity Ward was an overrated developer and the industry is corrupt constantly attempting to direct the small minded.

LAMo, Cows gonna Cow. It's a online only new IP, got a 9 here and a overall 86, and has charted for weeks on every online company that sells the game. MS is waiting for the quarterly report which is around the corner. I think TF did great sales wise and pushed the One past the 4 million mark. Long term as with all multiplayer games, modes, maps and customizations will keep the community alive. The sheer amount of people that talk about TF daily on all gaming sites shows its interest will last a very long time. Mostly forgotten is a joke at best, lol.

My friend, I play Team Fortress 2 and use to be a professional athlete Quake 3 player. My standards are much higher.

Titanfall is a casual game much like Team Fortress 2, but not good.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

I'm still enjoying the hell out of it. I don't play for hours on end but I do try and get a few games in almost every day. Hasn't lost any interest to me.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#53 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Game is bad, X1 is bad, and MS is bad.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@shawn30 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

For intelligent gamers such as myself (been to college twice) we looked at it from a business perspective.

Call Of Duty made lots of money +This is from the people who made Call Of Duty + Publishers and gaming media like money = Bullshit inflated hype, fake awards and overdone game coverage (thanks for 2 week article a day every day front page stuff gamespot)

Then reality arrived. Didn't manage a 90 metacritic, mostly forgotten now. Proving once and for all Infinity Ward was an overrated developer and the industry is corrupt constantly attempting to direct the small minded.

LAMo, Cows gonna Cow. It's a online only new IP, got a 9 here and a overall 86, and has charted for weeks on every online company that sells the game. MS is waiting for the quarterly report which is around the corner. I think TF did great sales wise and pushed the One past the 4 million mark. Long term as with all multiplayer games, modes, maps and customizations will keep the community alive. The sheer amount of people that talk about TF daily on all gaming sites shows its interest will last a very long time. Mostly forgotten is a joke at best, lol.

My friend, I play Team Fortress 2 and use to be a professional athlete Quake 3 player. My standards are much higher.

Please stop, it's too much

BiggChonies882

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BiggChonies882
Member since 2012 • 126 Posts

So disappointed in that game. Got boring in 10 hours.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#56 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58992 Posts

@BiggChonies882 said:

So disappointed in that game. Got boring in 10 hours.

It's a gimmick. All concept, not substance.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@shawn30 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Please stop, it's too much

lol wait, did he call himself a professional athlete for playing a game? God that is sad

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

to be honest, this game is no cod4 or even counter strike pre 1.6. it doesnt have the addiction factor for me. its a good game but it has been 4 days since i played titanfall. cod4 was a game i played almost everyday for at least 4-5 hours after work and i spent a lot of money playing at pc pubs/cyber cafe. titanfall is more like the cod games that came after cod4....good but it missed the sweet spot by a little bit.

i think its the titans that make it an ehh game. too easy to get, and once everyone gets their titans, it doesnt appeal TO ME as much. ive always been a gunplay infantry type gamer and i hate any sort of vehicle in games and titanfall doesnt make vehicles more fun for me. oh and as much as i think the parkour is good, i get annoyed with the rooftop camping that goes on in this game. especially when they are cloaked.

solid 8.0 for me. im not disappointed in the game, im kinda disappointed that i got the xbone for it. thank god it was a present or i wouldve been more annoyed if i bought it with my own money. im hoping quantum break comes out this year or a full retail release of killer instinct.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

mmmkay.

I love the game. Every match is a blast, something amazing happens every time I play the game. It hasn't lost any luster for me.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

i played it for 19 hours and got bored. its pretty good game but nothing amazing, been nearly 2 weeks i havnt played it. is it worth buying a console for? hahhahaha lolololololol no fuckin way

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aDLCDX0.png[/IMG]

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By kingtito

@ghostwarrior786 said:

i played it for 19 hours and got bored. its pretty good game but nothing amazing, been nearly 2 weeks i havnt played it. is it worth buying a console for? hahhahaha lolololololol no fuckin way

Your forgot to say "IMO"

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#62 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

i think CoD burned out a lot of us in terms of Multiplayer FPS even if you didn't play it much. I still enjoy FPS games but Single Player not multiplayer.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ghostwarrior786

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

i didnt forget anything, the above isnt an opinion, its a fact. this game gets old fast because its so noob friendly and the bots are as annoying as i predicted.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@Bread_or_Decide: But long-term its multiplayer all the way as it constantly changes with strategy and the degree of skill of your opponents. Multiplayer games last for years long after the single player game is collecting dust.

Only a handful of MP games have ever managed to accomplish that.

@shawn30 said:

MS is waiting for the quarterly report which is around the corner.

Xbox One: Just Wait.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#65 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

Interesting to see some people putting in lots of hours while others are getting bored of it rather quickly. I have held off on it as I fear I would be in the latter group. I'm still hoping to get it eventually when it goes on sale for like 30 dollars but I might have lost all interest by that time.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Still playing it daily, such a good game but ill have to try and cut back so that i can finally beat Thief

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: Where are the 15 maps?? I play mostly attrition and it's like the same 5-6 maps over and over. Really disappointed there isn't a vote to skip or chose your next map, biggest complaint so far!

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 darkangel115

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

i didnt forget anything, the above isnt an opinion, its a fact. this game gets old fast because its so noob friendly and the bots are as annoying as i predicted.

The people that call it "noob friendly" are those that can't get by on cheap tactics. I've never seen 1 legit good player call it noob friendly and Titanfall by far has a higher skill gap and requirement then any other game outside of Halo.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46322 Posts

@xxyetixx said:

@R4gn4r0k: Where are the 15 maps?? I play mostly attrition and it's like the same 5-6 maps over and over. Really disappointed there isn't a vote to skip or chose your next map, biggest complaint so far!

All maps rotate in every game mode. Don't know what is up with your game.

Here is a list of all the maps in the game.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 kingtito

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

No, that's YOUR opinion. Stop acting like YOU speak for everyone else. I've seen lots of people post that the game is still great for them. It's still great for me so YOUR opinion =/= fact

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46322 Posts

@RR360DD said:

Still playing it daily, such a good game but ill have to try and cut back so that i can finally beat Thief

No, do continue playing Titanfall. Thief's ending is pretty bad. I liked the whole game but it the end levels kind of killed it for me.

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#72 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

game must be good, cows can't stop talking about it. They finshed their 10 hour game and back here to talk about titanfall

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

So..... have you guys seen Titanfall?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

No, I play with my eyes closed

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

No, I play with my eyes closed

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#76 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@jonesy1911: Still playing and still enjoying it. There is more content to come.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

On every day. It is so easy to get into and out of the game with it installed digitally. My games get so much more time now that I don't have to jump through hoops to get into a game and play for 30 minutes at a time.

jonesy1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 jonesy1911
Member since 2003 • 3483 Posts

I don't get the time to play games as much as I used to (I've got 2 Children), I've put in 15 hours for the month and got the Second Son Platinum. I mean don't get me wrong the game is fun but like I said it just hasn't gotten hold of me. I played it most when I watched Wrestlemania (first time watching wrestling since I was 14 haha).

I didn't intend for the thread to become a sales/bashing thread, I just wanted to see if more people felt like me or if they had the COD4 vibe.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ghostwarrior786

@darkangel115 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

The people that call it "noob friendly" are those that can't get by on cheap tactics. I've never seen 1 legit good player call it noob friendly and Titanfall by far has a higher skill gap and requirement then any other game outside of Halo.

wtf are u talking about? i call it noob friendly because getting by on cheap tactics is too fukin easy

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

No, that's YOUR opinion. Stop acting like YOU speak for everyone else. I've seen lots of people post that the game is still great for them. It's still great for me so YOUR opinion =/= fact

my opinion = fact. its that simple. i elected myself to speak for all the intelligent people and i came to the conclusion that this game gets old fast. <<fact

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Great game that lived up to the immense hype and its incredibly addicting. Definitely worth $60 but its lacking when it comes to customization and weapons/gadgets.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I've never seen a game so hyped fall into irrelevance so fast.

I have, it's called overhyping a game that is limited to non splitscreen online only. I'm sure it's fun for a while, but it is just only that.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By darkangel115

And what exactly are these "noob" tactics you speak of? Games like BF4 and CoD employ noob tactics, Titanfall pretty much doesn't have any that'll work good. Every action has a counter and 1 on 1 battles are based much more on skill then other games due to the ease of movement. Its in human nature to like games you are good and and not like games you aren't. Some people justify their lack of skill as "cheap tactics" or "noob friendly" to make them selves feel better. People who use certain tactics in games like CoD and BF will not be successful using them in titanfall. Now i could be wrong, but most likely your good at games like BF4 and CoD and not at titanfall, so your first reaction is to blame the game

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

wtf are u talking about? i call it noob friendly because getting by on cheap tactics is too fukin easy

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts
@clr84651 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I have, it's called overhyping a game that is limited to non splitscreen online only. I'm sure it's fun for a while, but it is just only that.

This is funny Cows talking about lacking split screen when last gen it was non existent on the PelayStaion3.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@lancex2 said:

game must be good, cows can't stop talking about it. They finshed their 10 hour game and back here to talk about titanfall

Talking about games, how awful. Considering the Xbone's non-existent line up for the next two months lemmings are gonna be real chatterboxes.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@kuu2 said:
@clr84651 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

This is funny Cows talking about lacking split screen when last gen it was non existent on the PelayStaion3.

Lol at lemmings still clinging to an overhyped, inferior exclusive. LOL

Is Xbone in first place yet?...LOL

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#86 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

I played it a lot until I got my hands on ground zeroes.... that inspired me to go revisit the mgs series again. I'm almost done, though, and I look forward to returning to Titanfall. I hope the new matchmaking works well. Some games I'd get it with these 1337 players and just get schooled, other times I'd do all the schooling and finish 1st most matches. Would be nice to have balance.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By clr84651

@kuu2 said:
@clr84651 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

What are you talking about? PS3 has tons of splitscreen games.

http://co-optimus.com/system/2/playstation-3.html

Warhawk and Starhawk are both 4p splitscreen online multiplayer games. Supersonic Acrobatic Rocketpowered Battle Cars is a 4p splitscreen online game. Sports Champions 1 & 2 are 4p games.

Calling All Cars is a 4p splitscreen game. Super Stardust was a 4p Splitscreen game. It has many more that are 2-4 player splitscreen.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ghostwarrior786

@darkangel115: why the fu$k are u talking about cod and battlefield for? did mention them? those games are garbage and no i didnt get bored of the game because i suck at it because i sucked at halo/gears of war/bad company 2 but i kept playing them till i got good. titanfall is pretty good but bots, auto aim gun equipped with faster movement + camo is a noob pro loadout and the map design of most maps is shit. the most fun map is angel city, some others are decent but it feels just like ordinary shooter with titans.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By kingtito

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

my opinion = fact. its that simple. i elected myself to speak for all the intelligent people and i came to the conclusion that this game gets old fast. <<fact

Actually YOU == moron

I'm done with you kid. Move along please

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 clr84651

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

Actually YOU == moron

Opinion = opinion

He would have to back it up with links to sites supporting his opinion to make it a fact. He can't and therefore it's his opinion. I'm sure there's others that share his opinion, but not all.

The one that wins is the one who can back it up what they are saying with links to sites proving their case. The one loses who can't. Always been this way always will be.

People can state their opinion, but do not have the right to say it's a fact as it is not fact nor ever will be.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

I got bored of it a few days into the beta. Glad I didn't waste money on it.

I wonder how much it sold with all the hype from lems and MS. It's a month in and MS and EA still haven't announced sales numbers. Something is fishy lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#92 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

LAMo, Cows gonna Cow.

uninspiredcut... a cow... come again?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Absolutely wonderful online gameplay. Halo and COD were my go to FPS online games last gen (with a bit of Battlefield) but this game blows them all away. Lol at all the Cows dismissing it after pretending to play it.

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#94 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

I don't own it but my buddy does and I played it at his house. It's just another generic shooter. After playing cod for the past 6 years I'm totally sick of the genre.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By kingtito

@clr84651 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Your forgot to say "IMO"

Actually YOU == moron

Opinion = opinion

He would have to back it up with links to sites supporting his opinion to make it a fact. He can't and therefore it's his opinion. I'm sure there's others that share his opinion, but not all.

The one that wins is the one who can back it up what they are saying with links to sites proving their case. The one loses who can't. Always been this way always will be.

People can state their opinion, but do not have the right to say it's a fact as it is not fact nor ever will be.

I'm not stating my opinion as a fact, he is. He even said "it's fact" while I pointed out it's opinion. This is a type of argument that can't be won no matter how many links someone post. This is a topic that will always be up to the individual's own opinion and could never be considered a fact.

Someone should explain that to ghost but I'm sure he knows it. Now that I think about it, I think he's just trolling. Guess I fell for it.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 darkangel115

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@darkangel115: why the fu$k are u talking about cod and battlefield for? did mention them? those games are garbage and no i didnt get bored of the game because i suck at it because i sucked at halo/gears of war/bad company 2 but i kept playing them till i got good. titanfall is pretty good but bots, auto aim gun equipped with faster movement + camo is a noob pro loadout and the map design of most maps is shit. the most fun map is angel city, some others are decent but it feels just like ordinary shooter with titans.

the auto aim gun is terrible. anyone halfway decent will do better with any other weapon. it lacks and real range when shooting from rooftop to rooftop and takes about 3 seconds to lock on. I'm sorry but if you don't notice someone that close to you for a full 3 seconds, they would have mowed you down using any gun quicker. Not to mention it got nerfed already as well. The only time it is good is in attrition if you just run around and hunt grunts. Cloak doesn't do much. Spotting cloaked pilots is extremely easy as a pilot. Only time cloak makes you hard to see is if they are ejecting or you are in a titan. and even in a titan you can see them if you really look hard. Also faster movement? Unless you have a burn card, there is no faster movement with cloak. Since cloak and stim can't both be equipped.

Also the map design is perfect, outside of training ground which is too wide open. Zip-lining and wall running on Rise is pure amazement and leads to some awesome chase 1 on 1 gun fights on the walls. All the maps fit pilots and titans very well. IDK what is ordinary about it other then you shoot things. But when you ahve the freedom of movement titanfall provides, The ability to Move and aim becomes much more important then anything esle. You still have failed to explain any "cheap tactics" i already debuffed your load out theory. Also the SP is never used on Xbox one, I only hear about it on PC. Nobody on Xbox uses it. 90% use the 101, 9% the CAR or R97, and 1% other. Plus most people i see are usually using the gun that their regen requires. So again, what exactly is noob friendly?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

It's okay, I haven't played it in a week...it was cool for what it was.

It's just one of those games that doesn't do much for my gang of friends, so I end up playing it with a bud or solo, and I lose interest.

I can see the appeal, there are 6 humans vs. 6 humans, with tons of bots to shoot at so if aren't very good, pick off the bots. It's sort of impersonal and chaotic.

It's got two layers and limited weapons, but the two layers are play as a Pilot, or jump in a Titan when things get stale.

For me the game lacks that addiction and personal connection I get when playing multilayer with my mates. My mates are there, but it's too frantic to do much with them (unless they want to camp) before the match is over. They game's design is ultimately more selfish than cooperative. I'm not as intrigued by that sort of experience.

I see the appeal to some, but it's one of those games I just don't dig. I had more fun with GeoW online last gen to be honest. I guess it was the way my mates would all gather up and discuss plans of attack as a unit. In GeoW, you had only one life per round, so you had to make it count. TF is too frantic with tons of bots running around for the kind of personal, teamwork game-play I crave. It can be done, but it's not the same. So, what's left is a more impersonal online shooting experience that I got for years on BF, Halo, and COD. It has the bots and Titans, but the lack of weapons, maps, and great single-player story campaign hurt it.

I would love a kick-ass Single-player mode from the creators of Call of Duty, COD2, COD4:MW2, and COD6: MW2. I can imagine TF2 having an amazing Single Player story driven campain, fleshed out maps, weapons, and more of everything, so I'm looking forward to the sequel. This game feels like a taste of something (it doesn't feel complete ), but it's not worth $60 imo.

The TF experience is a bare-bones experience once you compare other online shooters. Once you paid the price to to get in to the TF club, it's like going to a HYPED up NEW nightclub that you heard good things about. You finally get inside, but realize you don't like the music, the type of dancing, or the bar menu. You see the appeal, you order a substandard drink, you look at the flashing lights, but it's not for everyone. You can clearly see others snorting coke, others dancing like lunatics, and others reserved like yourself not liking what they see and are just taking it all in. Then you see people outside waiting to get in the club. They never get in, but they tell all their friends how amazing the club is anyways.

I can say that for some people that bought TF, that's all they wanted was this limiting TF online experience nothing more, nothing less. I think there is more to gaming though. TF is not the ultimate online shooting experience as some would have you believe, although it could have been if Respawn didn't take it out of the oven so soon. $60 is the going rate of the HYPE, marketing, PR, and the general price of new games these days.

To be honest, I know for some TF's mere existence is more fun to throw in people's faces that haven't played the game than to play the game itself. That's SW for ya.

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#98 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts

I really have a hard time believing most people are still enjoying this game. I currently have it in my possession, and there is just nothing special about it. I can't play the game without getting bored for more that a few matches, murdering defenseless bots is only fun for so long.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#99 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@sailor232 said:

@cainetao11 said:

mmmkay.

I love the game. Every match is a blast, something amazing happens every time I play the game. It hasn't lost any luster for me.

Was pure sarcasm. I have had it since it dropped and love it. I haven't really been into a MP shooter this much since L4D. Game is awesome.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 kingtito

@MikeMoose said:

I really have a hard time believing most people are still enjoying this game. I currently have it in my possession, and there is just nothing special about it. I can't play the game without getting bored for more that a few matches, murdering defenseless bots is only fun for so long.

Well that's your problem dude. Not everyone thinks the same way you do. You don't enjoy the game anymore, good for you but YOU =/= everyone else. You really need to get over that.

I'm still enjoying it and I've even stopped played BF4 because of it but that's me. I'm not going to go around trying to understand why someone else isn't getting as much enjoyment out of it as I am.

Grow up