The Wii - lol

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 SyluxElite
Member since 2006 • 8950 Posts
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]

Seriously guys, who can play games on a last-gen console like this? It has the power of a xbox and just a motion sensing controller attached to it. How can it compete with the 360 and ps3? I know it isn't all about graphics but still, graphics do play an important role. Also, the wii-mote hasn't revolutionized anything, its just moving your hands.... :|

The online is pathetic. This is where the wii is beaten up like a 7 year old. Teh friend codes are so stupid and you have a different one for each game. How stupid is that? The only game worth playing online would be super smash bros.

The games are... generic /: When you ask a sheep what killer apps wis the wii gonna have, all they can come up with is - Metroid, Zelda and Mario. lol, these are the same games you were playing back on the snes :lol: The rest of the library is full of "kiddy" games with pokemon and s*** like that!

Sheep may come with the arguement of sales but last gen they didn't care about the sales :roll: Anyways, the sales are kinda high because the wii is just an impulse buy. Any kid who asks his parents to buy him a videogame gets a wii. Why? Because parents look at the cheapest option for their kid who has no idea of what a real console is.

I want no fanboyism in this thread. Please. only add, if you have something sensible to say.

heavenz_hitman

It's not hard putting in a 12 digit code.

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Manhunt 2
Godfather
No More Heroes

Four other games that are "killer apps" and are not "kiddie" 

and your a fanboy for making this thread.

Manhunt 2 and No More heroes are the only ones that are atleast playable >.>

LOL

All of those negative opinions and yet the Wii is kicking @ss.  Man, that has got to hurt -- and obviously it does.

jeaglegs
360 still ahead ;)

How would you know if none of them ARE playable yet? :? OWNED!

From previews and stuff...

Still not playable. :? OWNED!
Avatar image for deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc
deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc
Member since 2003 • 6249 Posts
Listen, bud, the Wii isn't last gen. Do you even know what a generation is? Think of it as a family: A man has a sun, thus starting a new generation, he has a son and started a new generation. Now, in fanboy-understandable language: NES was its own generation, and the SNES was a NEW generation. GameCube was its own generation, Wii was the next generation. The same with PSOne, PS2 and PS3. You cannot say that the Wii is last gen. It just doesnt' work that way, buddy. Oh, and by the way: The Wii is current gen and so is the PS3 and 360. So, there you have it. You cannot possibly call the Wii last gen becuase it is the NEXT generation after GameCube.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="Hoffgod"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]I want no fanboyism in this thread. Please. only add, if you have something sensible to say.heavenz_hitman
Then I'll do this as sensibly as I can. *ahem* I disagree with you in just about every way possible. 1. The Wii is more powerful than the Xbox and has plenty of untapped potential. Good read on the power of the Wii. 2. The Wiimote is revolutionary in terms of how you play games. I've never had more fun with a sports game than I have with Wii Sports. The Freemotion controls make Madden feel like a new game. And the Wiimote makes Sonic's homing attack much more fun to perform than any previous outing. 3. Online isn't great but definately not pathetic. An integrated online network free of charge? Sounds good to me. And friend codes are optional and not a big hassle. As someone with lots of experience with DS online, I can testify to that.

1. Show me games as proof. ownedx1 2. Motion sensing is nothing new. Sports games are way more fun with a 360 controller.[no ownage here though] 3. Wii codes are stupid. Why can't they have usernames? Wii codes are dumb. Oh and can you tell me which game your playing online right now? ownedx2

Half of what you said is opinions. Look at Mario Galaxy and Sonic and the Secret rings for that power. BTW I find it strange you come to answer THIS post and not the other ones with ownage on you. :lol:

Opinions that are shared by majority of gamers.

You speak for the majority of gamers? :? Tell me then, why does no one want a PS3? :lol:

Because of teh price. The 360 on the other hand is owning all others.

This is starting to get sad. I cry for you ;(
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 venture00
Member since 2004 • 1060 Posts
Don't feed the troll, another n00b trying to be cool
heavenz_hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 heavenz_hitman
Member since 2006 • 71 Posts
[QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]

Seriously guys, who can play games on a last-gen console like this? It has the power of a xbox and just a motion sensing controller attached to it. How can it compete with the 360 and ps3? I know it isn't all about graphics but still, graphics do play an important role. Also, the wii-mote hasn't revolutionized anything, its just moving your hands.... :|

The online is pathetic. This is where the wii is beaten up like a 7 year old. Teh friend codes are so stupid and you have a different one for each game. How stupid is that? The only game worth playing online would be super smash bros.

The games are... generic /: When you ask a sheep what killer apps wis the wii gonna have, all they can come up with is - Metroid, Zelda and Mario. lol, these are the same games you were playing back on the snes :lol: The rest of the library is full of "kiddy" games with pokemon and s*** like that!

Sheep may come with the arguement of sales but last gen they didn't care about the sales :roll: Anyways, the sales are kinda high because the wii is just an impulse buy. Any kid who asks his parents to buy him a videogame gets a wii. Why? Because parents look at the cheapest option for their kid who has no idea of what a real console is.

I want no fanboyism in this thread. Please. only add, if you have something sensible to say.

SyluxElite

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Manhunt 2
Godfather
No More Heroes

LOL

All of those negative opinions and yet the Wii is kicking @ss.  Man, that has got to hurt -- and obviously it does.

jeaglegs
360 still ahead ;)

I meant playable in the sense... worth playing. ownage denied 8)
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 LoeJance
Member since 2006 • 1595 Posts
[QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]

SyluxElite

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Manhunt 2
Godfather
No More Heroes

LOL

jeaglegs
360 still ahead ;)

Yeah, all of them will eventually be playable though, when they're released.
heavenz_hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 heavenz_hitman
Listen, bud, the Wii isn't last gen. Do you even know what a generation is? Think of it as a family: A man has a sun, thus starting a new generation, he has a son and started a new generation. Now, in fanboy-understandable language: NES was its own generation, and the SNES was a NEW generation. GameCube was its own generation, Wii was the next generation. The same with PSOne, PS2 and PS3. You cannot say that the Wii is last gen. It just doesnt' work that way, buddy. Oh, and by the way: The Wii is current gen and so is the PS3 and 360. So, there you have it. You cannot possibly call the Wii last gen becuase it is the NEXT generation after GameCube.wapahala
The Wii is last-gen in the sense of its power and graphical capabilites.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]

heavenz_hitman

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Manhunt 2
Godfather
No More Heroes

LOL

jeaglegs
360 still ahead ;)

That was a sad comback. you obiosly lost your train of thought somewhere down the line. Thats just a opinion.
heavenz_hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 heavenz_hitman
[QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]

SyluxElite

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Manhunt 2
Godfather
No More Heroes

LOL

jeaglegs
360 still ahead ;)

That was a sad comback. you obiosly lost your train of thought somewhere down the line. Thats just a opinion.

Tell me why will you play godfather on the wii now if it was already on the ps2 and xbox last gen.
cobrax80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#60 cobrax80
Member since 2003 • 4658 Posts

[QUOTE="wapahala"]Listen, bud, the Wii isn't last gen. Do you even know what a generation is? Think of it as a family: A man has a sun, thus starting a new generation, he has a son and started a new generation. Now, in fanboy-understandable language: NES was its own generation, and the SNES was a NEW generation. GameCube was its own generation, Wii was the next generation. The same with PSOne, PS2 and PS3. You cannot say that the Wii is last gen. It just doesnt' work that way, buddy. Oh, and by the way: The Wii is current gen and so is the PS3 and 360. So, there you have it. You cannot possibly call the Wii last gen becuase it is the NEXT generation after GameCube.heavenz_hitman

you must be new to the internet because Next-gen means being the next console and it's power or harware and such doesn't matter.

Private_Vegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Private_Vegas
Member since 2007 • 2783 Posts
I stopped reading at "Last-Gen". You need to go and think about what you've done.
heavenz_hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 heavenz_hitman
I stopped reading at "Last-Gen". You need to go and think about what you've done.Private_Vegas
ummm... no.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]

heavenz_hitman

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Manhunt 2
Godfather
No More Heroes

LOL

jeaglegs
360 still ahead ;)

Tell me why will you play godfather on the wii now if it was already on the ps2 and xbox last gen.

Because most reveiws say the game is far more fun with the wii controls. :?
heavenz_hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 heavenz_hitman

[QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="wapahala"]Listen, bud, the Wii isn't last gen. Do you even know what a generation is? Think of it as a family: A man has a sun, thus starting a new generation, he has a son and started a new generation. Now, in fanboy-understandable language: NES was its own generation, and the SNES was a NEW generation. GameCube was its own generation, Wii was the next generation. The same with PSOne, PS2 and PS3. You cannot say that the Wii is last gen. It just doesnt' work that way, buddy. Oh, and by the way: The Wii is current gen and so is the PS3 and 360. So, there you have it. You cannot possibly call the Wii last gen becuase it is the NEXT generation after GameCube.cobrax80

you must be new to the internet because Next-gen means being the next console and it's power or harware and such doesn't matter.

But it should advance as a hardware and well, the games look worse than some ps2 ones.
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 venture00
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]

Seriously guys, who can play games on a last-gen console like this? It has the power of a xbox and just a motion sensing controller attached to it. How can it compete with the 360 and ps3? I know it isn't all about graphics but still, graphics do play an important role. Also, the wii-mote hasn't revolutionized anything, its just moving your hands.... :|

The online is pathetic. This is where the wii is beaten up like a 7 year old. Teh friend codes are so stupid and you have a different one for each game. How stupid is that? The only game worth playing online would be super smash bros.

The games are... generic /: When you ask a sheep what killer apps wis the wii gonna have, all they can come up with is - Metroid, Zelda and Mario. lol, these are the same games you were playing back on the snes :lol: The rest of the library is full of "kiddy" games with pokemon and s*** like that!

heavenz_hitman

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Manhunt 2
Godfather
No More Heroes

Four other games that are "killer apps" and are not "kiddie"

LOL

All of those negative opinions and yet the Wii is kicking @ss. Man, that has got to hurt -- and obviously it does.

jeaglegs
360 still ahead ;)

hahaha selfowned poor n00b, the godfather game is out on xbox360 and ps3 too.
KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts
One word Causals :P
cobrax80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 cobrax80
[QUOTE="cobrax80"]

[QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="wapahala"]Listen, bud, the Wii isn't last gen. Do you even know what a generation is? Think of it as a family: A man has a sun, thus starting a new generation, he has a son and started a new generation. Now, in fanboy-understandable language: NES was its own generation, and the SNES was a NEW generation. GameCube was its own generation, Wii was the next generation. The same with PSOne, PS2 and PS3. You cannot say that the Wii is last gen. It just doesnt' work that way, buddy. Oh, and by the way: The Wii is current gen and so is the PS3 and 360. So, there you have it. You cannot possibly call the Wii last gen becuase it is the NEXT generation after GameCube.heavenz_hitman

But it should advance as a hardware and well, the games look worse than some ps2 ones.

It did, in your logic the 360 is last gen because it uses last gen controller technology without motion sensing:roll:. There is no rule that it has to upgrade so much in power. You must be blind to say that no Wii games can look better than PS2 grphics, the specs show the Wii is more powerful than the Xbox1.

heavenz_hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 heavenz_hitman
[QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]

Seriously guys, who can play games on a last-gen console like this? It has the power of a xbox and just a motion sensing controller attached to it. How can it compete with the 360 and ps3? I know it isn't all about graphics but still, graphics do play an important role. Also, the wii-mote hasn't revolutionized anything, its just moving your hands.... :|

The online is pathetic. This is where the wii is beaten up like a 7 year old. Teh friend codes are so stupid and you have a different one for each game. How stupid is that? The only game worth playing online would be super smash bros.

The games are... generic /: When you ask a sheep what killer apps wis the wii gonna have, all they can come up with is - Metroid, Zelda and Mario. lol, these are the same games you were playing back on the snes :lol: The rest of the library is full of "kiddy" games with pokemon and s*** like that!

venture00

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Manhunt 2
Godfather
No More Heroes

LOL

All of those negative opinions and yet the Wii is kicking @ss. Man, that has got to hurt -- and obviously it does.

jeaglegs
360 still ahead ;)

lol... the 360 and ps3 have enough non-kiddy games. The fact that you have to mention godfather to say wii is not kiddy is hilarious.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="KillaHalo2o9"]One word Causals :P

Or just hardcore gamers that like what it offers........ i.e. me. 8)
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts
[QUOTE="cobrax80"]

[QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="wapahala"]Listen, bud, the Wii isn't last gen. Do you even know what a generation is? Think of it as a family: A man has a sun, thus starting a new generation, he has a son and started a new generation. Now, in fanboy-understandable language: NES was its own generation, and the SNES was a NEW generation. GameCube was its own generation, Wii was the next generation. The same with PSOne, PS2 and PS3. You cannot say that the Wii is last gen. It just doesnt' work that way, buddy. Oh, and by the way: The Wii is current gen and so is the PS3 and 360. So, there you have it. You cannot possibly call the Wii last gen becuase it is the NEXT generation after GameCube.heavenz_hitman

And that's why every other generation, Nintendo had cut-back the support of the console a few months before the release of the next to make it appear to be better. This time, possibly a bad choice, they launched the same game on both platforms (Zelda) which meant there was NO time for this leap to appear. So while the graphics are actually improved, you fanboyish mind can not precieve it without Nintendo aiding you with a gigantic drought. As for the PS3 and 360, what they are doing is at the cost of selling at a loss. So... whatever.
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 venture00
[QUOTE="venture00"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]

heavenz_hitman

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Manhunt 2
Godfather
No More Heroes

LOL

jeaglegs
360 still ahead ;)

lol... the 360 and ps3 have enough non-kiddy games. The fact that you have to mention godfather to say wii is not kiddy is hilarious.

and when i said that n00b? :roll:
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 LoeJance
[QUOTE="venture00"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"][QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]

heavenz_hitman

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Manhunt 2
Godfather
No More Heroes

LOL

jeaglegs
360 still ahead ;)

Mentioned other games too. And can we stop the quote tree.
Avatar image for HappyInvader101
HappyInvader101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#74 HappyInvader101
Member since 2005 • 3791 Posts
Generic Topics FTW?
heavenz_hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 heavenz_hitman
I'll catch you guys later, but be sure to keep this thread alive. I gotta go to make-out with my gf 8)
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 LoeJance

1) The Wii is only using about 50% of it's hardware.

2) Friend Codes don't have to be entered for each game. The Wii has a number not the game. Get your facts straight.

3) Your sign off statement completely contradicted your entire post, thus making it null and void, so technically, I'm responding to nothing.

nintendofreak_2

Friend Codes have been confirmed for online games, get your facts straight. and i dont think they are a big deal considering you can still find and play with random people. and it's not hard work entering 12 digit codes.
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 venture00
Don't feed the troll,he's a level 4 :roll:
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 LoeJance
I'll catch you guys later, but be sure to keep this thread alive. I gotta go to make-out with my gf 8)heavenz_hitman
later
cobrax80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 cobrax80
[QUOTE="nintendofreak_2"]

2) Friend Codes don't have to be entered for each game. The Wii has a number not the game. Get your facts straight.

3) Your sign off statement completely contradicted your entire post, thus making it null and void, so technically, I'm responding to nothing.

LoeJance

Friend Codes have been confirmed for online games, get your facts straight. and i dont think they are a big deal considering you can still find and play with random people. and it's not hard work entering 12 digit codes.

Dude, he deleted his post a few minutes ago. I guess he knew he was mistaken or something.

SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 SyluxElite
I'll catch you guys later, but be sure to keep this thread alive. I gotta go to make-out with my gf 8)heavenz_hitman
Why would we keep this alive? If you had a girlfriend why be here? :? you one weird guy.
cobrax80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 cobrax80

Don't feed the troll,he's a level 4 :roll:venture00

*shrugs* could be a new account.

coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts
[QUOTE="heavenz_hitman"]I'll catch you guys later, but be sure to keep this thread alive. I gotta go to make-out with my gf 8)SyluxElite
Why would we keep this alive? If you had a girlfriend why be here? :? you one weird guy.

he saw my post and got scaredededed
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
Generic Topics FTW?HappyInvader101
you mean generic topics FTL
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 LoeJance
[QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="nintendofreak_2"]

cobrax80

Dude, he deleted his post a few minutes ago. I guess he knew he was mistaken or something.

didnt notice, i must've been typing the message still
dumbstupid101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 dumbstupid101
Member since 2007 • 319 Posts

heavenz_hitman

good arguments.hmmmmmmmmm im stuck lol

TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts
Your statements are incorrect.
NaiKoN9293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 NaiKoN9293
Member since 2004 • 4102 Posts
fission mailed carfan
QFT
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Hockey_Slayer
Member since 2004 • 3213 Posts

*Walks In* *Looks Around* *Walks Back Out*.