Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#151 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:

When was that even mentioned?

If you like every game they make, that cool for you. I don't. I don't like every game anyone makes.

And i don't like that i need Gold to play DC online. Both do something someone doesn't like. Deal with it.

You mean I'm not? I actually reach out about this to the Xbox leadership. Do you do so to PS leadership? Whats your twitter handle? That's dealing with it wussy not posting here

Nope. I don't act like this on my twitter.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:

You mean I'm not? I actually reach out about this to the Xbox leadership. Do you do so to PS leadership? Whats your twitter handle? That's dealing with it wussy not posting here

Yet he say nothing here about it and ignore when people bring up the fact that MS for profits block a free to play game,like you say MS also does bad so why flame one and act cool on the other.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@tormentos: But I never needed an Activision account for my COD maps. That's why its different. If I'm using an EA account it should be with EA and anywhere I go that supports EA I should be able to log in. Not with Sony. Little bitches. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the same topic. I will not continue this shit in two threads. Pick one.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: But I never needed an Activision account for my COD maps. That's why its different. If I'm using an EA account it should be with EA and anywhere I go that supports EA I should be able to log in. Not with Sony. Little bitches. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the same topic. I will not continue this shit in two threads. Pick one.

Never the less what you are sold by one company doesn't mean it will work in everyplace and that has been the rule for ages on the industry.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 cainetao11

@tormentos said:
@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:

Yet he say nothing here about it and ignore when people bring up the fact that MS for profits block a free to play game,like you say MS also does bad so why flame one and act cool on the other.

As I said I didn't know about it. I don't play those games. I do post on Xbox feedback forums and tweet to Xbox leadership because they do listen and respond to our community.

Why ask me about flame on one end and cool on the other when the person you quoted admits he doesn't act the way he does here on twitter? Shouldn't you ask him FIRST? Oh that's right he's a cow too HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Ant_17

@cainetao11 said:
@tormentos said:
@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:

As I said I didn't know about it. I don't play those games. I do post on Xbox feedback forums and tweet to Xbox leadership because they do listen and respond to our community.

Why ask me about flame on one end and cool on the other when the person you quoted admits he doesn't act the way he does here on twitter? Shouldn't you ask him FIRST? Oh that's right he's a cow too HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, you didn't address the issue of why i need gold to play game.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#157 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

I find baffling people that are from the right wing and in favor of free market condemn this kind of practice.

Isn't all for the money in the end? Lol

Gaming is not Charity.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 cainetao11

@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:
@tormentos said:
@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:

How can I? I'm not employed by Microsoft. I have openly stated it is a shit move and I did tweet as much to their leadership. I'm open to exchanging twitter handles so you can see for yourself.

Do you, as a cow call out PS to their leadership?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

I told you several times about live requirements and you keep acting cool,yet for sony part you claim they act out of fears and threw a tantrum about it.

Go complain to sony twitter as well as you do with MS,and here act the same way for both companies wrongdoings.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Ant_17

@cainetao11 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:

How can I? I'm not employed by Microsoft. I have openly stated it is a shit move and I did tweet as much to their leadership. I'm open to exchanging twitter handles so you can see for yourself.

I have. I called them out on everything the Vita had.

I have said that they need an update to give us the option to turn off the light on the controller completely, but as we can see, nothing happened.

But at least they refunded Bloodborne when i bought it 2 days before a sale and i got it for 15 bucks.

MS won't allow me to redeem Ori cause it's a US code and even if a change my store, my IP is still in Greece.

I'll send you the code if i find if you want.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 cainetao11

@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

I told you several times about live requirements and you keep acting cool,yet for sony part you claim they act out of fears and threw a tantrum about it.

Go complain to sony twitter as well as you do with MS,and here act the same way for both companies wrongdoings.

LOL a tantrum? LMAO sure pal.

I didn't respond to what you said today about Xbox Gold. I am bouncing between this, your thread on the same game (Why?) and Twitter and facebook. I have addressed what they have done. What do you want me to do? Rewind time and do it all over? LOL

It is fear and anyone that is educated in psychology can see it. If you believe you got so far ahead because you make a better product then why be afraid of cross play or letting EA accounts be shareable? It makes no sense. The lead by 40+ million and maybe 1 or 2 people wont buy a PS4 to play Fortnite? LMAO I cant help you on an internet forum if you cant see this logic. You need to go to school.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#162 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@cainetao11: meh, I see no reason for Sony to allowing crossplay with the box, last gen they didn't wanted it.

The box brought this on themselves, it simply serves them right.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 cainetao11

@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:

I have said that they need an update to give us the option to turn off the light on the controller completely, but as we can see, nothing happened.

But at least they refunded Bloodborne when i bought it 2 days before a sale and i got it for 15 bucks.

MS won't allow me to redeem Ori cause it's a US code and even if a change my store, my IP is still in Greece.

Okey doke.

Whereas MS lets me refund ANY game unless I played more than 2 hours of it. No other console does.

At least I got Halo ODST because most people struggled so hard with MCC (I said since launch after the first week, it worked here in NY pretty well). Oh well. I'll stick with the Yanks that gave us service members a free place to play while serving our country.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Ant_17

@cainetao11 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:

Okey doke.

Whereas MS lets me refund ANY game unless I played more than 2 hours of it. No other console does.

At least I got Halo ODST because most people struggled so hard with MCC (I said since launch after the first week, it worked here in NY pretty well). Oh well. I'll stick with the Yanks that gave us service members a free place to play while serving our country.

I can actually agree on that. Sony has better customer service in Europe, but not in the US /cause they put Yakuza 6 demo and it was the full game/ While MS has crap support here and better in the US.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 cainetao11

@Ant_17: Which is why I say, Thank You Microsoft and God bless the United States

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Ant_17

@cainetao11 said:

@Ant_17: Which is why I say, Thank You Microsoft and God bless the United States

Lol, Trump land is cursed, not blessed.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 cainetao11

@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:

Lol, Trump land is cursed, not blessed.

Even more reason to request the blessing ;)

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#168 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9432 Posts
@recloud said:

@cainetao11: meh, I see no reason for Sony to allowing crossplay with the box, last gen they didn't wanted it.

Haha the only people this affects is PS4 users.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@recloud said:

You mean from a corporate standpoint but for the gamers doesn't matter? So you care more about Sony's bottom line than being for the gamers? Hahahah the sad state of cows indeed

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 cainetao11

@recloud said:

Sure. And next gen it will serve PS right and nothing grows or changes as devs and players want LOL

It will change. Players and media are pressuring Sony and they will cave eventually. Especially if Share prices keep reacting to bad press. LOL Good luck playing CEO though

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By cainetao11

@kingtito said:
@recloud said:

You mean from a corporate standpoint but for the gamers doesn't matter? So you care more about Sony's bottom line than being for the gamers? Hahahah the sad state of cows indeed

Dude these fanboys make petitions to 3rd party devs to not seek maximum profits just to be exclusive. The world revolves around their console of choice in their minds. This isn't new. LOL

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#172 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12067 Posts

For the gamers.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 tormentos

@kingtito said:
@recloud said:

My god your hypocrisy knows no limit.

So gamers matter NOW but last gen they didn't because it was MS refusing it.

I Saw the PlayStation 3 Wired to Play Against an Xbox 360, but You Won't

I'm supposed to be telling you about a new video game called Defiance, but... I have to tell you something else: I saw one guy controlling the game on an Xbox 360. Another was playing in on a PlayStation 3

But they were playing the same game, on their two distinct consoles, with each other.

I thought the cool thing about Trion's upcoming shooter-MMO Defiance was that the players of the console and PC game will somehow affect what happens on a related SyFy channel TV show.

That's why I went to meet with the Defiance people.

But I've got to keep pointing this out: this was one game, one shard of a game world, and yet I saw it played on two TVs hooked up to an Xbox 360 and a PlayStation 3 that were linked together for multiplayer.

In the brief gameplay sequence I saw in a theater demonstration earlier this month at the E3 gaming showcase in Los Angeles, the Xbox 360 player and the PlayStation 3 gamer teamed up to secure valuable crystals from a fallen alien terraforming satellite called an Arkfall.

As cool as this sneak peek was, Trion can't let the finished Xbox 360 game connect to the PS3. "Microsoft won't let Sony players play against them," Rodberg said, before suggesting we change the topic to something less sensitive. Presumably the barrier is a corporate and/or technical incompatibility between the Xbox 360's Xbox Live and Sony's PS3/PSP PlayStation Network. Those services are separate enough that people who play, say, Call of Duty on one, can't play that game against owners of the other, rival console.

I checked with Microsoft to be sure Rodberg wasn't maybe just mis-hearing them. Maybe Microsoft wanted to break the barrier too?

Here's a Microsoft spokesperson saying "no," while promoting how awesome the Xbox 360's online service is: "Xbox Live delivers the best entertainment experience unmatched by anyone else, with 35 million actively engaged members. We have a high level of expectation for our game developers to ensure that all Live experiences remain top notch. Because we can't guarantee this level of quality, or control the player experience on other consoles or gaming networks, we currently do not open our network to games that allow this cross-over capability."

https://kotaku.com/5813740/i-saw-the-playstation-3-wired-to-play-against-an-xbox-360-but-you-wont

MS REFUSED CROSS PLAY,you have been here since 2003 and you say shit about it last gen,now before you go into your usual tantrum of Tormy you don't comprehend,it is you who need to comprehend that you can't be a 2 face hypocrite.

What goes around comes around,and if gamers were no important last gen when MS was refusing sony,well who cares about gamers now.

The problem with cross play is that lemmings are 2 sided hypocrites,other than that it is a nice feature i would love if sony allows it,but reality is that sony is just doing what MS did.

@cainetao11 said:
@recloud said:

Sure. And next gen it will serve PS right and nothing grows or changes as devs and players want LOL

It will change. Players and media are pressuring Sony and they will cave eventually. Especially if Share prices keep reacting to bad press. LOL Good luck playing CEO though

You should have make your voice heard last gen when Sony was pushing for it.

Oh please if you lemmings would have stand like that against live gold we would be enjoying now free online play.

The time for playing the hypocrite is over MS is one of the most anti consumer companies on the console market,they establish paying for online play and bring us microtransactions as well,they didn't even win last gen an already on 2013 they had a complete set of policies just ready to screw over any one,which cause a REAL backlash of epic proportions which prompted MS to change everything it was standing for on 2013.

MS treated Indies like dirt.

Block cross play

wanted to strip you of your rights to own your games.

wanted to force you to be online with the console or the console would not work after 24 hours.

If you lended a game to a friend the games becomes his and you could not own it again.

You are disoriented is like you weren't here for the past 10 years and see what has happen,sure i would love that all companies would drop its shady practices sony as well,but can you blame sony when you didn't blame MS first and defend every step on that MS did on its consumers.?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

Dude these fanboys make petitions to 3rd party devs to not seek maximum profits just to be exclusive. The world revolves around their console of choice in their minds. This isn't new. LOL

When you show me how much you were upset by MS not allowing cross play last gen,then i will start believing the crap you spew,other wise you just riding the anti sony wave like you have done for the past 12 years.

Let me show you how much of a hypocrite lemmings are and how things are seen depending who you are cheering for..

@cainetao11 said:

Saw this on Kotaku, Sony exec, via twitter took a shot at MS policy of launch parity. I agree with what one of the commenters said in the comment section.

He relayed that he would rather Sony not continue in a mud slinging campaign and just focus on their strengths rather than pointing out others negatives.

I see his point. I always hate election campaigns that are negative and full of "look at what they do".

Just tell me about what YOU do, or hope to with the PS4. I don't care that you can point out others negatives, we can all do that.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/sony-took-another-shot-at-ms-policies-31141104/?page=1

This is you on a thread that YOU created.

Look how passive you are,look how you agree with a commentator that sony should not get into a mudslinging campaign,that sony should focus on its strengths rather than pointing the negatives,which is funny because you continue to say that you see his point and that you hate election campaigns that are negative and full of ""look at what they do"" Which is what you are doing now with sony.

Instead of flaming sony because of the lack of cross play on this game,with xbox and switch focus on sony's strengths like not having to pay a monthly fee or yearly to play this game,or the fact that sony is getting some fantastic games not found on other platforms.

@Ant_17@quadknight@recloud i quote you fellas so you can see how different cainetao11 is when something bad is said about MS.

@cainetao11 said:

Yeah I got attacked a while back by Tormentos because I relayed what a buddy of mine who owns a PS4 said. He wants games that he wants to play. He didn't buy a $400 console to play indie games, and he was looking to pick up an X1. All I got was "PS4 has more games, higher rated, blah, blah".

Which bring me into another point of your hypocrisy indies were great on 360,the moment MS loss most indies was the day they sucked,and the day you acted like all PS4 games were indies,fact is one of the xbox one highest rated and best games was Ori a indie game,but again this forums comes and goes like the waves.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 kingtito

@tormentos: Are you still crying? Did I hurt your feelings by insulting Sony? So your defense for anti-consumer practices is to say "well they did it 1st"? Hahahahaha how old are you? 2 out of the 3 companies are trying but your only comeback is to say MS did it back then? Times change el tormented and Sony should as well or should we expect Sony to install more viruses on our computers because, you know, they did it before?

Why would you or an actual gamer take sides with a corporation with it's anti-consumer practices? Who cares what 1 company did 10 years ago. Taking the sides of corporations is what our current administration has done and we see what that's produced. Pull your head from Sony's ass(I know you love the smell of Sony shit) for once and stop being such a corporate shill.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 tormentos

@kingtito said:

@tormentos: Are you still crying? Did I hurt your feelings by insulting Sony? So your defense for anti-consumer practices is to say "well they did it 1st"? Hahahahaha how old are you? 2 out of the 3 companies are trying but your only comeback is to say MS did it back then? Times change el tormented and Sony should as well or should we expect Sony to install more viruses on our computers because, you know, they did it before?

Why would you or an actual gamer take sides with a corporation with it's anti-consumer practices? Who cares what 1 company did 10 years ago. Taking the sides of corporations is what our current administration has done and we see what that's produced. Pull your head from Sony's ass(I know you love the smell of Sony shit) for once and stop being such a corporate shill.

This is rather simple you are flaming sony for this,but your refuse to flame MS because it hides Fortnite under a paywall when no other platform does,you refuse to flame MS for blocking and refusing cross play with the PS3 for 8 years,11 if we count the years before they didn't allow it on PS4 either.

No i quoted you because you are a selective reader and a hypocrite.

@kingtito said:
@recloud said:

Example this ^^ your reply to recloud,recloud clearly say that he see no reason for sony to allow crossplay with the xbox and that last gen MS didn't want it.

And look how you reply,you tell him if he care more about sony bottom line than been a gamer,which is odd because you bolded what you wanted from his sentence and clearly let out the part were he say that last gen they didn't want it.

So when MS did it fu** the gamers,but now sony does it oh it is an outrage,how dare sony hold back gaming.

Times changes what can't change if your arguments just because the one doing it now is a company you don't like.

Well in sony's defence if windows wasn't such a shitty and insecure OS maybe viruses would not be a problem. :)

The fact that you even bring root kit show how out of ammo you are,that shit doesn't even have to do with Sony's gaming division which was a totally different one from sony music.

Stop stop your bullshit no one believe your shitty act,you are sided with MS you are a BUTTHURT lemming who even the smallest things said about MS send it one a cow hunting spree full of tantrums and damage controls,you have no standing to tell some one else how they could take side with sony,not after you defended MS for years and its shitty policies of this gen as well.

Oh it wasn't years ago buffoon MS this gen blocked cross play even with PC,what they did was a 180 because their platform sell like shit,and is not even a shadow of the xbox 360.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Ant_17

@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

When you show me how much you were upset by MS not allowing cross play last gen,then i will start believing the crap you spew,other wise you just riding the anti sony wave like you have done for the past 12 years.

Let me show you how much of a hypocrite lemmings are and how things are seen depending who you are cheering for..

@cainetao11 said:

Saw this on Kotaku, Sony exec, via twitter took a shot at MS policy of launch parity. I agree with what one of the commenters said in the comment section.

He relayed that he would rather Sony not continue in a mud slinging campaign and just focus on their strengths rather than pointing out others negatives.

I see his point. I always hate election campaigns that are negative and full of "look at what they do".

Just tell me about what YOU do, or hope to with the PS4. I don't care that you can point out others negatives, we can all do that.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/sony-took-another-shot-at-ms-policies-31141104/?page=1

Look how passive you are,look how you agree with a commentator that sony should not get into a mudslinging campaign,that sony should focus on its strengths rather than pointing the negatives,which is funny because you continue to say that you see his point and that you hate election campaigns that are negative and full of ""look at what they do"" Which is what you are doing now with sony.

Instead of flaming sony because of the lack of cross play on this game,with xbox and switch focus on sony's strengths like not having to pay a monthly fee or yearly to play this game,or the fact that sony is getting some fantastic games not found on other platforms.

@Ant_17@quadknight@recloud i quote you fellas so you can see how different cainetao11 is when something bad is said about MS.

@cainetao11 said:

Yeah I got attacked a while back by Tormentos because I relayed what a buddy of mine who owns a PS4 said. He wants games that he wants to play. He didn't buy a $400 console to play indie games, and he was looking to pick up an X1. All I got was "PS4 has more games, higher rated, blah, blah".

Which bring me into another point of your hypocrisy indies were great on 360,the moment MS loss most indies was the day they sucked,and the day you acted like all PS4 games were indies,fact is one of the xbox one highest rated and best games was Ori a indie game,but again this forums comes and goes like the waves.

Huh, wonder where that cainetao went.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

This is rather simple you are flaming sony for this,but your refuse to flame MS because it hides Fortnite under a paywall when no other platform does,you refuse to flame MS for blocking and refusing cross play with the PS3 for 8 years,11 if we count the years before they didn't allow it on PS4 either.

No i quoted you because you are a selective reader and a hypocrite.

@kingtito said:
@recloud said:

Example this ^^ your reply to recloud,recloud clearly say that he see no reason for sony to allow crossplay with the xbox and that last gen MS didn't want it.

And look how you reply,you tell him if he care more about sony bottom line than been a gamer,which is odd because you bolded what you wanted from his sentence and clearly let out the part were he say that last gen they didn't want it.

So when MS did it fu** the gamers,but now sony does it oh it is an outrage,how dare sony hold back gaming.

Times changes what can't change if your arguments just because the one doing it now is a company you don't like.

Well in sony's defence if windows wasn't such a shitty and insecure OS maybe viruses would not be a problem. :)

The fact that you even bring root kit show how out of ammo you are,that shit doesn't even have to do with Sony's gaming division which was a totally different one from sony music.

Stop stop your bullshit no one believe your shitty act,you are sided with MS you are a BUTTHURT lemming who even the smallest things said about MS send it one a cow hunting spree full of tantrums and damage controls,you have no standing to tell some one else how they could take side with sony,not after you defended MS for years and its shitty policies of this gen as well.

Oh it wasn't years ago buffoon MS this gen blocked cross play even with PC,what they did was a 180 because their platform sell like shit,and is not even a shadow of the xbox 360.

Again your defense is "well MS did it". So what if MS makes you pay for LIVE to play online games. It's not the same as what Sony is doing El tormented AND I never defended MS for paying to play in the 1st place. Ask me if I support MSs practices by paying for Live? No I don't. I don't like it so I don't pay for it, no defense here el tormented.

Once again your only defense is to say MS did it. You're like a 5 year old el tormented. Can you link to me defending MSs practice back then? You keep saying I defended it when I've never defended anti-consumer practices. You can't say the same. I didn't like it when MS charged for online, though I could understand it, so I spoke with my wallet and didn't subscribe. Point to me where that's defending MSs practices? Know what and who you're talking about el tormented before you speak.

Using your logic el tormented since your only defense is to bring past gen actions. See how shitty your logic or lack thereof is? Probably not.

Sony is Sony el tormented. Doesn't matter which division, it was still a decision made by Sony.

Keep defending those shit anti-consumer practices el tormented. Maybe Sony will donate a PS4 for going to such great lengths to defend everything they do no matter how shit filled it is.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@cainetao11 said:

Some pretty damning evidence you’ve got there.

Not surprising, he’s my friend but he’s still a lem and lems are the biggest hypocrites around here lol. Their message changes as soon as MS’ message changes and MS have changed their message so many times this gen lol.