Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11274 Posts
@Ant_17 said:
@quadknight said:
@Ant_17 said:
@xhawk27 said:

If they continue with all the anti-consumer practices it could happen. MS building world class studios and having them have creative freedom. They are finally learning from Nintendo and Sony on how to have great game studios.

Crossplay hasn't slowwed down the PS4 cause it has crossplay with PC. And world class studios? Only NT is that. The rest have been Bone slaves and 1 hasn't even released their 1st game yet.

Did he just call MS Studios world class?

Somehow State Of Decay 2 is the same as Red Dead Redemption to lems.

Xgoons have been starving so bad even white dried-out dog turds taste good. And trying to convince themselves it tastes like carrot cake.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#52 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Ant_17 said:

Crossplay hasn't slowwed down the PS4 cause it has crossplay with PC. And world class studios? Only NT is that. The rest have been Bone slaves and 1 hasn't even released their 1st game yet.

LOL Uhm Name another Racing game that outscored FH3 then please. Oh wait let me guess, its "LOLraicinggames". Sports only count when the Show is being released.

Why are we talking about this?

Because you actually suggested an historical falsehood.

Not sure what the score has to do with them being paid to make it.

And you brought up WW2, not me.

Since no other studio is matching their Metascore in that category its plausible they are the word class leaders in Racing games. People here talk about other peoples opinions so much, funny how now its not important LOL

Yes I did. But I didn't lie about it. The allies won, not the axis.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

The Sony Justice Warriors just don’t want this. Because Sony have said they don’t!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By cainetao11

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and yet here you are going to bat for a corporation that you have no stake in other than being a fanboy because the consensus is they lost E3, and people from all sides are vocally pointing out what babies they're being. It hurts you.

They lost E3 because they didn't stuff the conference with other people's games that will be on PS4? Anyway, who gives a shit? Phil McCracken was on stage talking about new hardware... again, already. Xbox is so dead creatively that this is what they have to lean on now.

2018: The next Xbox is in the works

2019: The next Xbox will be out next year

2020: Here's the new Xbox

2021: Repeat 2018

Xbox will never gain ground again at that rate. That's why they had to cut the price on all the consoles this month because they want it to look like Xbox sales got boosted by E3. But all they're doing are attracting welfare gamers who are buying Game Pass.

If Sony started getting weepy about crossplay like MS, I'd be embarrassed to own a PS4.

Don't cry to me little boy. Keighly's poll amongst a plethora of other sites gathered opinion say Sony didn't win E3. Have a cry about it or you know what? Use the "New thread" button. That'll make it better for ya.

And you're investing way too much emotionally into video games if anyone can cause embarrassment to you. Lighten up Francis

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@Ant_17 said:

Since no other studio is matching their Metascore in that category its plausible they are the word class leaders in Racing games. People here talk about other peoples opinions so much, funny how now its not important LOL

Codemasters are the leaders in that genre cause everyone plays their games, not just lems. And FH3 is great, which is sad that now turn10 can't make a good Forza, cause F7 is trash.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By cainetao11

@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Ant_17 said:

Codemasters are the leaders in that genre cause everyone plays their games, not just lems. And FH3 is great, which is sad that now turn10 can't make a good Forza, cause F7 is trash.

LMAO Trash, sure. means GTS is a pile of dog shit

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:

The Sony Justice Warriors just don’t want this. Because Sony have said they don’t!

Hey hey! Ho ho! Crossplay shit has got to go!

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and yet here you are going to bat for a corporation that you have no stake in other than being a fanboy because the consensus is they lost E3, and people from all sides are vocally pointing out what babies they're being. It hurts you.

They lost E3 because they didn't stuff the conference with other people's games that will be on PS4? Anyway, who gives a shit? Phil McCracken was on stage talking about new hardware... again, already. Xbox is so dead creatively that this is what they have to lean on now.

Xbox will never gain ground again at that rate. That's why they had to cut the price on all the consoles this month because they want it to look like Xbox sales got boosted by E3. But all they're doing are attracting welfare gamers who are buying Game Pass.

If Sony started getting weepy about crossplay like MS, I'd be embarrassed to own a PS4.

You do know the Sony cut the prices on their consoles too right. MS made the right call by announcing they are working on a new Xbox because of all the PS5 rumor talk the last few months!

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Ant_17

@cainetao11 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@cainetao11 said:

LMAO Trash, sure. means GTS is a pile of dog shit

Nah, GTS has great online and no banned cars.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 BenjaminBanklin
@xhawk27 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:

You do know the Sony cut the prices on their consoles too right. MS made the right call be announcing they are working on a new Xbox because of all the PS5 rumor talk the last few months.

They cut the price on just the Pro, not all the consoles like Xbox does every week because the dust from the shelves is so thick it's causing a biohazard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8284346a788
deactivated-5b8284346a788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#61 deactivated-5b8284346a788
Member since 2018 • 295 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@xhawk27 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@xhawk27 said:

I hope Sony losses Next Gen.

Fat chance buster.

If they continue with all the anti-consumer practices it could happen. MS building world class studios and having them have creative freedom. They are finally learning from Nintendo and Sony on how to have great game studios.

LOL Uhm Name another Racing game that outscored FH3 this gen then please. Oh wait let me guess, its "LOLraicinggames". Sports only count when the Show is being released.

so u wanna play the score game? u would lose.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@xhawk27 said:
@quadknight said:
@Ant_17 said:
@xhawk27 said:
@Ant_17 said:

Fat chance buster.

Did he just call MS Studios world class?

Laugh you Clowns because Xbox is getting better and better!

? So you admit it's currently shit!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@quadknight: There it is! Old jacks back!

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

All this is reflecting really badly on Sony at the moment.

All that goodwill they’ve built up is in danger of being eroded.

#NOTFORTHEPLAYER

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:

? I swear we've been hearing this shit for decades. By the time next gen starts Xbox will be approaching its second decade on the market and they still haven't won a single gen.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

lol online games on consoles

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Ant_17

@zaryia said:

All of them leeching on your PC.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:

All this is reflecting really badly on Sony at the moment.

All that goodwill they’ve built up is in danger of being eroded.

#NOTFORTHEPLAYER

Stop this guilt trip garbage. Sony doesn't owe people that don't game on their system a god damn thing. They can kick rocks.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 cainetao11

LMAO So scores only matter when it benefits cows. I always say they are other peoples opinions but when Forza compared to PS racers is brought LOL just babaybackballbag. Got it.

As per usual this has deviated off what the topic is. Sony is getting hammered publicly for being babies and lying as to why they wont do cross play or at the very least unlock Fortnite accounts. And people with no stake in it are defending them. I called MSFT in 2013 for anti consumer shit. Looks like some bovines do not have that integrity in 2018

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 BenjaminBanklin
@cainetao11 said:

LMAO So scores only matter when it benefits cows. I always say they are other peoples opinions but when Forza compared to PS racers is brought LOL just babaybackballbag. Got it.

As per usual this has deviated off what the topic is. Sony is getting hammered publicly for being babies and lying as to why they wont do cross play or at the very least unlock Fortnite accounts. And people with no stake in it are defending them. I called MSFT in 2013 for anti consumer shit. Looks like some bovines do not have that integrity in 2018

Scores get dismissed by Xbots because they lost hopes of getting those gains from any of their titles not called Forza Horizon. That's why they came up with the stupidest slogan this gen... 68 is the new 88. LOL! How can you recite something like that and still look yourself in the mirror?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44627 Posts

Yeah I read this earlier and it’s a pretty dumb reason. Anyway I’m glad that people are keeping at this with Sony because crossplay will come to pass eventually so the sooner the better. It’s too beneficial to both consumers and developers.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 cainetao11

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:

Scores get dismissed by Xbots because they lost hopes of getting those gains from any of their titles not called Forza Horizon. That's why they came up with the stupidest slogan this gen... 68 is the new 88. LOL! How can you recite something like that and still look yourself in the mirror?

Ah huh

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#74 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56487 Posts

@zaryia said:

I gotta pay to play consoles online? Ewwwww!!!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#75 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70545 Posts

As I have said before its rather simple. Crossplay should not be a feature but a standard. Arguing to the contrary is moronic and archaic. But its not surprising that gaming as usual is continuously being held back by to stupid mentality of fanboys across the board. Luckily the rest of the world is not cursed with their presence to this extent, otherwise forums, websites, apps etc like this wouldn't be possible because we would not be able to communicate without being on the same service provider or platform.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Pedro

@davillain- said:
@zaryia said:

Pay to play and limits your access.

Avatar image for masonshoemocker
masonshoemocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 masonshoemocker
Member since 2003 • 740 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

I'd cancel my PSN+ subscription if I had to play with XBox people.

That sounds pretty petty. You know you can just play a different game. Geez, what kind of people are in these system wars threads. All hot & bothered by things that won't really affect them.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Pedro

@masonshoemocker said:
@Shewgenja said:

That sounds pretty petty. You know you can just play a different game. Geez, what kind of people are in these system wars threads. All hot & bothered by things that won't really affect them.

They just grown men in fanboy mode 24hrs.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12070 Posts

For the gamers.

masonshoemocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 masonshoemocker

I'm pretty sure that people aren't really up in arms about the cross-play thing. It's more because accounts are being blocked by Sony to continue progression on a Switch. I think a lot of PS4 users have a Switch on hand to supplement but Sony won't allow the people who use Epic Accounts to maintain their unlocks and progression.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14832 Posts

This is something people really care about, huh? Can't find enough people to play with?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Pedro

@masonshoemocker said:

I'm pretty sure that people aren't really up in arms about the cross-play thing. It's more because accounts are being blocked by Sony to continue progression on a Switch. I think a lot of PS4 users have a Switch on hand to supplement but Sony won't allow the people who use Epic Accounts to maintain their unlocks and progression.

The funny thing is that this ONLY affects gamers with a PS4 but the dedicated Sony fannies believes its Xbox and Switch exclusive owners who are making a big deal out of nothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#83 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Consoles are anti consumer.

masonshoemocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 masonshoemocker

Wouldn't it be interesting though to see if PSN and Live's network played a huge variable in matches if cross-play ever happened. That's what I'd like to see. Their are enough players on each platform to satisfy it's user base but it'd be interesting to see what happens if Live & PSN users went head to head.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
@xhawk27 said:

Yeah and I hope I win the lottery. Ain't gonna happen lol.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#86 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@davillain-: I agree with you that Sony is full of themselves, yes they can do what they want, but it comes with consequences hence their stock down and news media picking up on the Fortnite account backlash

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Funny how a console that is seen as so useless, not a threat and pointless to own by this board is taking up so much real estate in the minds of the PS division execs LOL Thank you Microsoft and God bless the United States.

1-That is an ex employee.

2- The game is not cross play either with Nintendo switch,so yeah is not a MS thing.

Sony has the bull by the horns,and lets not forget that at the start of this gen the xbox one could not even crossplay with PC let alone other consoles because MS REFUSE to allow it.

They simply did a 180,and last gen they refuse cross play as well.

@xhawk27 said:

Hahahaaha we know...

@xhawk27 said:

WTF.?

Can you play fortnite on xbox one without paying for xbox live?

On PS4 you can so who is more anti consumer when you need to pay for live even for free to play games.

World class studios building? WTH they bought several small studios wich lemmings didn't even care about and in the case of NT you lemmings even flame its games.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@davillain-: I agree with you that Sony is full of themselves, yes they can do what they want, but it comes with consequences hence their stock down and news media picking up on the Fortnite account backlash

Their stock going down has nothing to do with not letting Xbox/Switch users play on PSN lol.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Ant_17

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Their stock going down has nothing to do with not letting Xbox/Switch users play on PSN lol.

Also Nintendo stock fell.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Yeah they loss E3 so badly to MS and its multiplatforms games that will sell better on PS4.

The biggest game on MS show was cyberpunk 2077 which is a MULTIPLATFORM that i bet the house will sell better on PS4,after that MS had nothing absolutely nothing even a damn Samurai game got more views on youtube than Halo and the rest of MS games.

The only reason why MS does cross play now is because they loss badly and are trying desperate anything to win back what they loss,the xbox one is not even a shadow of the xbox 360..

@Xabiss said:

I see the Sony apologist are out in full force in this thread. Like I said before being a fanboy is nothing but a disease and hypocrites.

Say so the biggest lemming in disguise in the forum,you don't say crap like this to lemmings or act like this with bad things about sony. ahahahahaa

Keep the act up.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@davillain- said:
@zaryia said:

And lower fps and controller and only a handful of highly concurrent titles lol.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@tormentos said:

I see the Sony apologist are out in full force in this thread. Like I said before being a fanboy is nothing but a disease and hypocrites.

Say so the biggest lemming in disguise in the forum,you don't say crap like this to lemmings or act like this with bad things about sony. ahahahahaa

Keep the act up.

You are such an idiot sometimes. Look through my shit and what do I see. Sorry just a gamer, unlike your fanboy ass!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Pedro said:
@masonshoemocker said:
@Shewgenja said:

and @brimmul777

All of you guys can miss me with this. Last generation, it was all about how much more superior Live was than anything on this planet including strings-free sex with Mila Kunis. This generation, you're begging to have access in some shape or form to PSN? All this pretense of being pro-consumer seems to work on most soft-headed idiots buying what you're selling but not me. If the roles were reversed and the XBox was selling 80+ million consoles, ya'll would laugh yourselves into convulsions if the forums were bombarded with Sony fans begging to get a taste of Live's user base.

Why do we even entertain this? Ya'll are like in a race from high horse to high horse ever since being shut down on the always-online DRM. This is no different from the last five or six manufactured moral outrages. I, at least, just cut it straight rather than sing and dance around what this actually is. Fanboy idiocy. If I wanted to play with people on Live, I'd buy an XBox. Ya'll, on the other hand, seem to need numbers to pad your best online service everty ever. Missme.org.edu for further details on why you can miss me.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22416 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

Hmmm, it's going to be interesting... I can see some of that Sony complacency creeping in. Even diehard PS fanboys like Colin Moriarty has suggested this in his latest video on his channel.

masonshoemocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 masonshoemocker

@Shewgenja said:
@Pedro said:
@masonshoemocker said:
@Shewgenja said:

and @brimmul777

All of you guys can miss me with this. Last generation, it was all about how much more superior Live was than anything on this planet including strings-free sex with Mila Kunis. This generation, you're begging to have access in some shape or form to PSN? All this pretense of being pro-consumer seems to work on most soft-headed idiots buying what you're selling but not me. If the roles were reversed and the XBox was selling 80+ million consoles, ya'll would laugh yourselves into convulsions if the forums were bombarded with Sony fans begging to get a taste of Live's user base.

Why do we even entertain this? Ya'll are like in a race from high horse to high horse ever since being shut down on the always-online DRM. This is no different from the last five or six manufactured moral outrages. I, at least, just cut it straight rather than sing and dance around what this actually is. Fanboy idiocy. If I wanted to play with people on Live, I'd buy an XBox. Ya'll, on the other hand, seem to need numbers to pad your best online service everty ever. Missme.org.edu for further details on why you can miss me.

You sure are triggered man. The people that want this are the people who are on the PS4 and want to play on the switch. This subject is being entertained because it deals with the biggest game being played out there right now, which is Fortnite. I don't really see a lot of Xbox users crying about this because they can already play against people on PC, mobile, and Switch. The PS4 people are not really crying about cross-play but the fact that their Epic accounts are blocked on the Switch. Relaaaax man.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4737 Posts

Sony does a lot of things right. This is something they do wrong. No company is perfect. Do I wish they would get over themselves and stop this crap? Sure. Is it super important to me? Nope.

The solution is easy. Do not buy cross platform games with cross play on Sony Systems. Easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@mojito1988 said:

Sony does a lot of things right. This is something they do wrong. No company is perfect. Do I wish they would get over themselves and stop this crap? Sure. Is it super important to me? Nope.

The solution is easy. Do not buy cross platform games with cross play on Sony Systems. Easy.

Or don't play Fortnite on PS4 if you think you might want to play on another platform at some point.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

"They didn't like someone buying something on an Xbox and it being used on a Playstation. simple as that. dumb reason, but there it is."

Righttttt......there's nothing wrong with a company being competitive and protecting itself.

That money is what Sony have used to invest in other studio's and new IP's....

What a dumb thing to say...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@scatteh316 said:

"They didn't like someone buying something on an Xbox and it being used on a Playstation. simple as that. dumb reason, but there it is."

Righttttt......there's nothing wrong with a company being competitive and protecting itself.

That money is what Sony have used to invest in other studio's and new IP's....

What a dumb thing to say...

Maybe so. But they can't use the tag line #FORTHEPLAYERS with a straight face anymore.