Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@commander said:
@i_p_daily said:

@commander: So it has 1 advantage for people who's man caves are more like man cubby houses, winning LOL.

well it's more complicated than that, my mancave is actually pretty big, like 15 feet by 15 feet, but a lot of room is occupied for my vr setup.

but even if you consider that, I do need to adjust my screen size for certain games.

There's your mistake, making room for such obsolete hardware.

what do you mean obsolete, I'm having a lot of fun playing vr games. Not to mention I need this to remain active. I find classic sports, walking , cycling and all that shit pretty boring.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@sealionact said:

@commander: Uh. Seriously? I’ve never heard of someone feeling sick watching a tv, let alone when watching a smallish TV like yours at 8 feet...and nobody else (at least here) has the issue.

Do you think that anybody who doesn’t have the same reaction as you is “lobotomised or has the balance of an old lady”, and doesn’t it sound strange to you asking me if the world revolves around me when it seems you think that your condition is the norm? Not that I’m chuckling at your issues....but I did when you called screen resizing a “major feature”.

When I have to buy a new tv then that's a major feature to me, and there are threads about this online that mention this issue. System wars is a pretty small community, so obviously you won't find many people here that have the same problem.

But it's still system wars, and the playstation can do this, which would save me from making a big purchase, it will probably will not make me buy a ps5, since I got like xbox friends and such, and I do prefer the xbox controller as well.

I still have a pc which can help me out as well, but the main reason I have this pc is because of vr, and I'm not happy with the rift anymore either (facebook becoming increasingly agressive to subject you to their data mining)

so if sony makes a decent vr headset for the ps5, it will certainly make me change platforms.

Even a decent multiplayer fps would make me change platforms as well. because I'm not playing with a controller vs mouse/keyboard players.

I still have the base xboxone , so I'm in the market for a new console atm. The new console give my pc a beating too (gtx 1070, I5 8400)