The Pro and Switch are gonna run a train on Scorpio

• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

@ronvalencia:

If you think people haven't noticed that you're a habitual liar and a nutcase, you're wrong.

Again, build a PC with R9-390X for $399 to $499. The lying fool is you. Your post is irreverent i.e. this forum is about system wars NOT personality wars you stupid clown.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#102 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

You know what happens when you step on a Scorpion though(hint: do not try in real life).....

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#103 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

The only thing we know about the Scorpio is that it's gonna be better then the PS4 Pro.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@LegatoSkyheart said:

The only thing we know about the Scorpio is that it's gonna have NO games.

Fixed that for you.

TuMekeNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 TuMekeNZ
Member since 2016 • 149 Posts

Funny thing is I see more PS fans talking about Scorpio than anyone else. If you think its going to fail so hard why do you even talk about it? Surely you have a huge pile of games to play instead since we get a list thrown around every other day.

Give it a break lol

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@Pray_to_me: playstation and Nintendo will always be above because of uncharted, last of us, gran turismo, god of war, infamous, bloodborne, crash bandicoot, gravity rush, days gone, littlebigplanet, ratchet and clank, the last guardian and Mario, Zelda, smash bros, Pokemon, metroid, star fox, fire emblem, animal crossing, pikmin, Kirby.....

Microsoft doesn't offer much besides halo, gears of war and forza....least killer instinct came back....

Rock-City

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Rock-City
Member since 2004 • 1533 Posts

Absolutely no reason whatsoever to own a Scorpio. All multiplats, no exclusives...grab a PC instead.

bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#108 bowserjr123
Member since 2006 • 2478 Posts

In the games department, yes, they most certainly will be superior to the Scorpio.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Over at Kind of Funny games they talk about if the Xbox Scorpio might Fail. They said MS would be wise to release it Fall 2018 as a new gen console.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

You see people threads like this happen all the time, it's because parents don't monitor their childrens internet activities :(

Hold on sunny, now back in my days, we gamers had this thing called Game Magazines, we didn't have trolls, we didn't have internet, all we had was gaming magazines. I sure do miss those gaming magazines before the internet ruin it all.

I remember those magazines very well, i also remember waiting for them each month to see what demo's they had on that month's disc :)

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44290 Posts

:P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56426 Posts

You know, as bad as The Scorpion King movies are, I rather watch those movies then Sony fanboys talking about Scorpio as it is.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@davillain- said:

You know, as bad as The Scorpion King movies are, I rather watch those movies then Sony fanboys talking about Scorpio as it is.

The First One with the Rock is Ok.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56426 Posts

@xhawk27 said:
@davillain- said:

Indeed. The rest of the movie however, falls flat but like I said, I'd rather watch those then to see Sony fanboys wasting time talking about Scorpio, an unknown upgrade console nobody knows what exactly it is besides playing games.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#116 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@quadknight said:
@LegatoSkyheart said:

The only thing we know about the Scorpio is that it's gonna have NO games.

Fixed that for you.

That doesn't change what I said. The Scorpio is gonna be a much better machine then the PS4 bar none.

Sure, that doesn't mean it's gonna get any better games then the PS4, but Spec wise it's gonna trash it.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#117  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19688 Posts

@makemefamous07 said:

Scorpio is gonna fail during the holiday season. Cheaper consoles at $200 bundled with games & free stuff always wins. You also have Nintendo Switch & Zelda & Mario Odysey launching that time along with the PS4 Pro getting a small price cut bundled with games this time around which will hurt Scorpio BAD. Xbox has the bad media for months now & making sum abandon ship to Sony or Nintendo. Sony has exclusvies that Phil spencer refuses to do.

Scorpio will be $500 or most likely $600 for Premium Product. Remember the Xbox S 2TB was $400 at launch so uh.....yeah Scorpio will most likely be much higher then that . Also Scorpio is coming out last when everyone wants the exclusives on PS4, Nintendo & RDR2 along with other big games that consumers will Not buy something like Scorpio that high priced. Xbox 2001 was more powerful then PS2 but didnt help it at all since Sonys name is bigger now in gaming then ever B4.

If only Phil Spencer that idiot put out more money in his games like Recore instead of half assing it then maybe they stood a chance. Along with him cancelling games left & Right is bad for business. Wat does Phillip idiot spencer have for exclusives to show off Scorpios power? Uh....Sea of thieves? uh...maybe not. Crackhead 3 where ever the hell it is? I dont hear anymore cloud comput BS & all that nerd talk from Phil Spencer. Things are not looking good thx to Phil Spencer killing Xbox with more bad articles.

It seems like Microsoft thinks the reason for the X1's failure was solely due to its weaker hardware, while ignoring other issues like the higher launch price and the lack of exclusives, both of which will still be an issue for the Scorpio. They focused so much on fixing one problem that they ended up ignoring the other problems.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#118 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17461 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

You see people threads like this happen all the time, it's because parents don't monitor their childrens internet activities :(

Hold on sunny, now back in my days, we gamers had this thing called Game Magazines, we didn't have trolls, we didn't have internet, all we had was gaming magazines. I sure do miss those gaming magazines before the internet ruin it all.

I remember those magazines very well, i also remember waiting for them each month to see what demo's they had on that month's disc :)

Those were the days.

I remember people used to actually meet up and talk about games..........people that actually played them and not just paid trolls.

I really miss those days.

I can still remember coming home with a brand new Dreamcast magazine featuring Shenmue. I couldnt wait to get home, close my door, turn on some music and dive in.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#119  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19688 Posts

@navyguy21 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

Those were the days.

I remember people used to actually meet up and talk about games..........people that actually played them and not just paid trolls.

I really miss those days.

I can still remember coming home with a brand new Dreamcast magazine featuring Shenmue. I couldnt wait to get home, close my door, turn on some music and dive in.

There were also arcades back in the days, where people would meet up and play games face-to-face with mates and strangers. And people would meet up to play games or talk about them. And they'd go out to buy game magazines. Nowadays, most gamers just do all that through the internet. Gamers were more active back then.

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

@ronvalencia said:
@PinchySkree said:

A PC system price point with none of the benefits of a PC system.

Not appealing.

Build a PC with Vega 11/R9-390X OC for $399 to $499 USD.

A PC is not just a more expensive console, you get all the benefits of an open platform.

Wait until you actually get the price then compare it to the price of building a PC at release, it won't matter if you have to go $100 over to get an equal PC, because it's objectively better.

The experience is superior the entire time and upgradable.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Xbox is a gaming ghetto.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@xhawk27 said:
@davillain- said:

Shit taste. Shit console owner.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@dynamitecop said:

No.

I thought you got banned its good to see you back man

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ronvalencia

@Bread_or_Decide said:

Launch price killed the xbox one. Microsoft's answer to that? A new system with, yet again, the highest launch price of the three.

OKAY....

MS created a higher cost SKU with inferior hardware performance.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 ronvalencia

@PinchySkree said:
@ronvalencia said:
@PinchySkree said:

Not appealing.

A PC is not just a more expensive console, you get all the benefits of an open platform.

Wait until you actually get the price then compare it to the price of building a PC at release, it won't matter if you have to go $100 over to get an equal PC, because it's objectively better.

Game console dominates the U.S. market.

Game console dominates on multi-platform EA games.

Game console dominates on multi-platform Ubisoft games.

Game console dominates on multi-platform Activision games.

Most PCs are powered by Intel graphics.

UK = console gaming is higher than PC gaming.

Germany = console gaming is higher than PC gaming.

USA = console gaming is higher than PC gaming.

China = PC gaming is higher than console gaming. This is an artificial construct by the Chinese government to support Chinese gaming software companies such as Net Ease and Tencent. Until recently, Chinese government has restricted non-Chinese game consoles.

The majority of western gamers doesn't value PC's "benefits of an open platform".

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

LMAO PRO has nothing going for it during the holiday season.

GT will flop, FORZA is king.., book mark this post cows.

Scorpio/Switch is next gen... PS4 is stuck in the past.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ronvalencia

@makemefamous07 said:

Scorpio is gonna fail during the holiday season. Cheaper consoles at $200 bundled with games & free stuff always wins. You also have Nintendo Switch & Zelda & Mario Odysey launching that time along with the PS4 Pro getting a small price cut bundled with games this time around which will hurt Scorpio BAD. Xbox has the bad media for months now & making sum abandon ship to Sony or Nintendo. Sony has exclusvies that Phil spencer refuses to do.

Scorpio will be $500 or most likely $600 for Premium Product. Remember the Xbox S 2TB was $400 at launch so uh.....yeah Scorpio will most likely be much higher then that . Also Scorpio is coming out last when everyone wants the exclusives on PS4, Nintendo & RDR2 along with other big games that consumers will Not buy something like Scorpio that high priced. Xbox 2001 was more powerful then PS2 but didnt help it at all since Sonys name is bigger now in gaming then ever B4.

If only Phil Spencer that idiot put out more money in his games like Recore instead of half assing it then maybe they stood a chance. Along with him cancelling games left & Right is bad for business. Wat does Phillip idiot spencer have for exclusives to show off Scorpios power? Uh....Sea of thieves? uh...maybe not. Crackhead 3 where ever the hell it is? I dont hear anymore cloud comput BS & all that nerd talk from Phil Spencer. Things are not looking good thx to Phil Spencer killing Xbox with more bad articles.

Xbox One S with 500 HDD has $299 price target and been reduced to $249.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/consoles/battlefield-1-500gb

http://pcpartpicker.com/products/internal-hard-drive/#S=1800000,10000000&sort=a10&page=1

Cheapest retail 2 TB HDD's cost is about $65.

MSFT is make larger profits from 2 TB HDDs.

Your argument is flawed since you have NOT minimized 2 TB HDD's higher profit margin.

----

AMD's game console APU size

PS4 = 348 mm^2

XBO = 363 mm^2, large chip budget consumed by ESRAM.

PS4 Pro = ~321 mm^2, PS4 Pro's improvement is mostly by Polaris' 2.5X perf/watt.

Xbox Scorpio = 362 mm^2. Scorpio's improvement is mostly by Vega's 4X perf/watt.

Scorpio's APU didn't depart from XBO's chip area budget

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

LMAO PRO has nothing going for it during the holiday season.

GT will flop, FORZA is king.., book mark this post cows.

Scorpio/Switch is next gen... PS4 is stuck in the past.

Still mad Xbone has no games in 2017? A king that sells a fraction of what GT sells with one game lol.

Flopio is gonna flop harder than pancakes if you're Flopza is the only game it has going for it in 2017.

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

@ronvalencia said:
@PinchySkree said:
@ronvalencia said:
@PinchySkree said:

Not appealing.

~ junk about revenue ~

And consoles are still an inferior gaming experience in every way.

Good for milking idiots though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#130 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

Don't necro topics plz. Kthxbai