The Post E3 Wii U Sticky (you guessed it, keep it here)

• 197 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 ShuichiChamp24
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts
[QUOTE="BlizzardBear"] What I am worried about is that Nintendo will act like Skyping is the same thing as voice chat. Seems pretty hard to communicate with someone with a mic that can pick up sounds from the TV and all around you.

You can always get a head set no?
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts
The WiiU is gonna be sick! I can't wait for Zelda, Smash Bros., Mario, Metroid, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong and Kirby games. I know they are all gonna come eventually so I'm excited. I really want a new Mario Golf and Mario Tennis game :) I'm going to enjoy the **** out of the WiiU. Plus when the PS4 comes out i'll buy that too. That way I get my awesome Nintendo and whatever Sony does. As long as I have my 1st party Nintendo I'll be fine with the WiiU.
BlizzardBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 BlizzardBear
Member since 2008 • 530 Posts
[QUOTE="ShuichiChamp24"][QUOTE="BlizzardBear"] What I am worried about is that Nintendo will act like Skyping is the same thing as voice chat. Seems pretty hard to communicate with someone with a mic that can pick up sounds from the TV and all around you.

You can always get a head set no?

That's what I'm hoping
Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

Im embarassed for Nintendo right now. I feel like they are making evenless progress for this generation then the last one.

-Does this thing even have voice chat?

-Friend codes are still around

-Current gen graphics (WHY!?!? its seems harder to match graphics of consoles realeased 7 years ago than to outperform them)

-no launch titles or even launch window games I am interested in

- Im unsure whether I like all the different controller options

- Battery life is terrible for the controller

- Pikmin and NSMBU dont have online (WTH) these are launch titles show what your system is capable of

Ultimately, it wouldnt suprise me if the Wii U fails. Nintendo didn't strategize correctly by not having bigger IP's ready for launch.

I hate myself for saying this but I kinda hope this console tanks so Nintendo may go the route of Sega.

BlizzardBear
1. It has a mic in the controller and voice chat is confirmed a long time ago. They showed video chat with strangers for **** sake. Mad Catz will already have headsets for Voice Chat at launch Source 2. Friend Codes aren't required for online interaction. It is a user name based account system and friend codes going to be less "intrusive" as Nintendo has said. It isn't clear what they will be needed for but it appears that you won't need them to add friends, play online, etc. The major belief is they will be required for video chat. 3. Current Gen Graphics is debatable but it is wrong to base this off early ports and first attempt games. The fact that the Wii U already has multiple third party games running in native 1080p @ 60fps is impressive (Trine 2, Scribblenauts, Rayman Legends) and multiple sites have gone on record saying Batman looks better and has FSAA and that Assassin's Creed III looks better. 4. That depends on every user but it has a packed 36+ game line up for the first 3 months that I'm sure a lot of people will find something good in 5. You don't like options? Are you serious? The Wii U Game Pad is the swiss army knife of controllers, it can do Kinect type stuff, it can do Wiimote stuff and it has a touch screen with every button on your traditional controllers. Then there is the Pro Controller and Wii Remotes 6. Battery life at worst will be 3-5 hours depending on brightness but the system will included a charging cable and a charging dock. If you can't drop a device in a dock before nap time that's your fault but yes it could be better. It is streaming 480p to a 6.2 inch screen mind you. 7. New Super Mario Bros U is about the biggest launch IP you can get, along with Wii Fit U. It will succeed from those two alone. Mind you both of those outsell Call of Duty while being on ONE system. And your whole "go the way of SEGA" thing is complete BS. I'm not trying to be rude but it gets annoying how many times people say this about Nintendo and don't know how well they run their business. They sell everything at a profit and will continue to do so. They made a lot of money off the Cube and it finished third. Even if the Wii U sells 30 million units over 6 years they will record massive profits because of how well they run their business. Also, you really should be aware that if Nintendo posted a loss every year like they did this past year they have enough money to repeat that until 2075 so no, they will not "go the way of SEGA" anytime soon.
Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#105 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

The WiiU is gonna be sick! I can't wait for Zelda, Smash Bros., Mario, Metroid, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong and Kirby games. I know they are all gonna come eventually so I'm excited. I really want a new Mario Golf and Mario Tennis game :) I'm going to enjoy the **** out of the WiiU. Plus when the PS4 comes out i'll buy that too. That way I get my awesome Nintendo and whatever Sony does. As long as I have my 1st party Nintendo I'll be fine with the WiiU.RyanShazam

Yeah, that's why I keep buying Nintendo systems. Their 1st party offerings are completely unrivaled. Also Pikmin 3 alone is enough for me to swoon over Nintendo's next console. I'm playing the New Play Control Pikmin 2 that just released here in North America and it's reminding me why it's my favourite game ever made.

bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 bonesawisready5

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]The WiiU is gonna be sick! I can't wait for Zelda, Smash Bros., Mario, Metroid, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong and Kirby games. I know they are all gonna come eventually so I'm excited. I really want a new Mario Golf and Mario Tennis game :) I'm going to enjoy the **** out of the WiiU. Plus when the PS4 comes out i'll buy that too. That way I get my awesome Nintendo and whatever Sony does. As long as I have my 1st party Nintendo I'll be fine with the WiiU.Pikminmaniac

Yeah, that's why I keep buying Nintendo systems. Their 1st party offerings are completely unrivaled. Also Pikmin 3 alone is enough for me to swoon over Nintendo's next console. I'm playing the New Play Control Pikmin 2 that just released here in North America and it's reminding me why it's my favourite game ever made.

I can't wait for Pikmin 3. I'm playing through NPC Pikmin 2 as well. Logged 10+ hours in the last two days!
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 RyanShazam
[QUOTE="Pikminmaniac"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]The WiiU is gonna be sick! I can't wait for Zelda, Smash Bros., Mario, Metroid, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong and Kirby games. I know they are all gonna come eventually so I'm excited. I really want a new Mario Golf and Mario Tennis game :) I'm going to enjoy the **** out of the WiiU. Plus when the PS4 comes out i'll buy that too. That way I get my awesome Nintendo and whatever Sony does. As long as I have my 1st party Nintendo I'll be fine with the WiiU.bonesawisready5

I can't wait for Pikmin 3. I'm playing through NPC Pikmin 2 as well. Logged 10+ hours in the last two days!

Ima need to pick up Pikmin 2 again. I used to watch my friend play all the time and loved it! Pikmin 3 looks great! That plus Mario, ZombiU, P-100, and the 3rd party offerings have me excited from the start.
BlizzardBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 BlizzardBear
Member since 2008 • 530 Posts

Everyone has a counter and noone concurs with another. System wars is just as I remember.

TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 TilxWLOC
Member since 2011 • 1164 Posts

[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]

[QUOTE="Pikminmaniac"]

RyanShazam

Ima need to pick up Pikmin 2 again. I used to watch my friend play all the time and loved it! Pikmin 3 looks great! That plus Mario, ZombiU, P-100, and the 3rd party offerings have me excited from the start.

I need to pick them both up. The only time I played them was when I rented Pikmin 2. I wasn't really into gaming at that point so I just kind of forgot about it, but man do I want to play that/those games again. Pikmin 1 shouldn't be too hard, but apparently Pikmin 2 is rare, according to my Gamestop.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]

TilxWLOC

I need to pick them both up. The only time I played them was when I rented Pikmin 2. I wasn't really into gaming at that point so I just kind of forgot about it, but man do I want to play that/those games again. Pikmin 1 shouldn't be too hard, but apparently Pikmin 2 is rare, according to my Gamestop.

Are you looking for the Wii version or the GameCube original?
TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 TilxWLOC

[QUOTE="TilxWLOC"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

RyanShazam

Well, I've actually been saving up some dough for Xenoblade, but when I was last looking I'm pretty sure only Pikmin 1 had New Play Control here in NA. I guess that isn't the case now, so either one, really, whichever I find first. Gamedude, is good for all kinds of games even usually rare ones, but its too far out of my way to check.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"][QUOTE="TilxWLOC"]

TilxWLOC

Well, I've actually been saving up some dough for Xenoblade, but when I was last looking I'm pretty sure only Pikmin 1 had New Play Control here in NA. I guess that isn't the case now, so either one, really, whichever I find first. Gamedude, is good for all kinds of games even usually rare ones, but its too far out of my way to check.

I'm pretty sure you can just walk into a Walmart or Target and get the New Play Control version. I want to say I saw Walmart advertising it today.
TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 TilxWLOC

[QUOTE="TilxWLOC"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

RyanShazam

I'm pretty sure you can just walk into a Walmart or Target and get the New Play Control version. I want to say I saw Walmart advertising it today.

Cool, thanks.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#115 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
[QUOTE="ShuichiChamp24"] I can think of a couple people of the top of my head. That this even had to be questioned is amazing.

It's System Wars. By the time the Wii U is out we'll be seeing doom and gloom stories again a la last year when the 3DS came out.
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 RyanShazam
If Nintedno wants next gen they need to release Super Smash Bros. 4 on launch day! That would be a day 1 buy for everyone who calls themselves a gamer.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

If Nintedno wants next gen they need to release Super Smash Bros. 4 on launch day! That would be a day 1 buy for everyone who calls themselves a gamer.RyanShazam

Smash Bros is boring as hell after a few hours. I don't get how people can stand playing it.

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#118 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]If Nintedno wants next gen they need to release Super Smash Bros. 4 on launch day! That would be a day 1 buy for everyone who calls themselves a gamer.ChubbyGuy40

Smash Bros is boring as hell after a few hours. I don't get how people can stand playing it.

TyberZannxxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 TyberZannxxxx
Member since 2009 • 712 Posts

If Nintedno wants next gen they need to release Super Smash Bros. 4 on launch day! That would be a day 1 buy for everyone who calls themselves a gamer.RyanShazam

Development of that game started back in April. You won't be seeing that until at least 2014.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]If Nintedno wants next gen they need to release Super Smash Bros. 4 on launch day! That would be a day 1 buy for everyone who calls themselves a gamer.ChubbyGuy40

My friends and I can sit there for hours on end playing Smash. Random Chracters, we all pick 3 items, rotate who picks the level, first to 100 kills wins, stoned as hell. Sounds like an amazing time to me. Can't find games like that anymore.
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]If Nintedno wants next gen they need to release Super Smash Bros. 4 on launch day! That would be a day 1 buy for everyone who calls themselves a gamer.TyberZannxxxx

Development of that game started back in April. You won't be seeing that until at least 2014.

I know :( Sad day for gamers everywhere.
shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 shinrabanshou
Member since 2009 • 8458 Posts

[QUOTE="ShuichiChamp24"] I can think of a couple people of the top of my head. That this even had to be questioned is amazing. Haziqonfire
It's System Wars. By the time the Wii U is out we'll be seeing doom and gloom stories again a la last year when the 3DS came out.

Doom and gloom around the 3DS launch was justified. It was a f*cked up launch.

Meanwhile Nintendo seems intent to keep the Wii U a deliberately confusing product offering.

Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#123 Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="ShuichiChamp24"] I can think of a couple people of the top of my head. That this even had to be questioned is amazing. shinrabanshou

Meanwhile Nintendo seems intent to keep the Wii U a deliberately confusing product offering.

it was justified but it was still selling from brand name alone....,

i really hope the wiiu is a success just for the sake of getting SW jelly

EMT0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 EMT0
Member since 2012 • 73 Posts

[QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"] It's System Wars. By the time the Wii U is out we'll be seeing doom and gloom stories again a la last year when the 3DS came out. Mario1331

Agreed. Too much Nintendo hating. Hate the Wii, hate Nintendo's past decisions, I don't care, but don't forget the good times too, damnit!

DNAbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 DNAbro
Member since 2010 • 377 Posts

[QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"] It's System Wars. By the time the Wii U is out we'll be seeing doom and gloom stories again a la last year when the 3DS came out. Mario1331

That would be very entertaining.

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 shinrabanshou

Current Beyond3D hardware rumor:

From what I hear (and I trust my source on this as reliable), the CPU chip in WiiU is almost certainly weaker than Xenon & Cell. Which is why some devs have outright refused to port their existing (in-development) PS360 games to it. I believe Nintendo indended the GPU compute support to make up the difference for their weak CPU choice, however the CPU performance is so bad that devs would be required to refactor their entire engines to get stuff working on the GPU instead, and for many dev that would be impossible on their current project schedules.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 ChubbyGuy40

A tri-core CPU from IBM's best architecture, is weaker than 2005 hardware? That isn't believable in the least bit, especially when developers said they're adding extra features seen on the PC versions of the multiplat where the 360/PS3 versions will not. It also just doesn't seem wise for Nintendo to bet on that GPGPU stuff, and it doesn't seem like them since they usually wait for tech to be proven (if it doesn't relate to gameplay that is.)

And we already know it can't be that bad if devs like Vigil and Gearbox have their games running in just a few weeks and only a handful of people working on it.

TyberZannxxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 TyberZannxxxx
Member since 2009 • 712 Posts

From what I hear (and I trust my source on this as reliable), the CPU chip in WiiU is almost certainly weaker than Xenon & Cell. Which is why some devs have outright refused to port their existing (in-development) PS360 games to it. I believe Nintendo indended the GPU compute support to make up the difference for their weak CPU choice, however the CPU performance is so bad that devs would be required to refactor their entire engines to get stuff working on the GPU instead, and for many dev that would be impossible on their current project schedules.

shinrabanshou

Fake! POWER7 wipes the floor with Xenon and Cell.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#129 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

shinrabanshou
The cpu in the wii u is based on the watson supercomputer Not only that , the hardware in the x360 is cheaper than a box of biscuits nowadays. So why would nintendo make something weaker? It's not going to be the strongest hardware that's available now, but that's not needed too, they can manufacture a next gen system at a cheap price.
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#130 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Wow just watched Nintendo conference, seriously how can any1 be excited of WiiU ??

Nice it now supports 2controllers tho:P

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 ChubbyGuy40

Wow just watched Nintendo conference, seriously how can any1 be excited of WiiU ??

aroxx_ab

ZombiU, Rayman Origins, and new control schemes and/or content for multiplats. Nintendo Land actually looks fun too. Hope it supports online.

dcowboys3315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 dcowboys3315
Member since 2004 • 3044 Posts

[QUOTE="aroxx_ab"]

ChubbyGuy40

ZombiU, Rayman Origins, and new control schemes and/or content for multiplats. Nintendo Land actually looks fun too. Hope it supports online.

Don't forget Pikmin 3 and Project P-100.
shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 shinrabanshou

A tri-core CPU from IBM's best architecture, is weaker than 2005 hardware?ChubbyGuy40

Should have put the corresponding rumor from last year that claims it's not POWER7 derivative but actually derivative of the Wii's Broadway microprocessor. Except tricore and clocked faster. Again not sure how credible.

IBM have never actually said anything in their PR about a POWER7 microprocessor - only that it's Power-based - which the Broadway technically is - and will contain eDRAM, which they give as an example of "advanced technology". Engadget are the ones that have said it's "the same processor technology found in Watson."

bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 bonesawisready5

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

A tri-core CPU from IBM's best architecture, is weaker than 2005 hardware?shinrabanshou

Should have put the corresponding rumor from last year that claims it's not POWER7 derivative but actually derivative of the Wii's Broadway microprocessor. Except tricore and clocked faster. Again not sure how credible.

IBM have never actually said anything in their PR about a POWER7 microprocessor - only that it's Power-based - which the Broadway technically is - and will contain eDRAM, which they give as an example of "advanced technology". Engadget are the ones that have said it's "the same processor technology found in Watson."

Are you talking about what the user on that forum, named Espresso I think, said at the link? He/She doesn't seem to have a link behind that. I mean, I wouldn't doubt it but why am I suppose to take it seriously? Is this like someone from GAF who has a proven record of being right? IBM said it "the same processing technology in Watson" and isn't Watson using Power 7?
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#135 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

A tri-core CPU from IBM's best architecture, is weaker than 2005 hardware?shinrabanshou

I'm reluctant to believe anything said on a forum about hardware.Even though I don't think the WiiU is some powerhouse I doubt ninty would be dumb enough to put the Wii/GCN CPU in the console.

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 shinrabanshou

[QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

A tri-core CPU from IBM's best architecture, is weaker than 2005 hardware?bonesawisready5

Are you talking about what the user on that forum, named Espresso I think, said at the link? He/She doesn't seem to have a link behind that. I mean, I wouldn't doubt it but why am I suppose to take it seriously? Is this like someone from GAF who has a proven record of being right? IBM said it "the same processing technology in Watson" and isn't Watson using Power 7?

IBM didn't say that. Engadget did.

No proven record which is why I wrote not sure if credible.

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 ShuichiChamp24
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

Current Beyond3D hardware shinrabanshou

Weird, everyone i've talked to on another site that would know some of this stuff says different. Wonder why this one would piqued interest yet the good ones don't. Anyway, should be interesting to see how things turn out in the end. Can't wait.

bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 bonesawisready5

[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"][QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]Should have put the corresponding rumor from last year that claims it's not POWER7 derivative but actually derivative of the Wii's Broadway microprocessor. Except tricore and clocked faster. Again not sure how credible.

shinrabanshou

IBM didn't say that. Engadget did.

No proven record which is why I wrote not sure if credible.

Engadet said IBM told them that. So are you saying Engadet could be lying? (Not accusing you of that, just wondering how this is all playing out) Engadet article here
shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 shinrabanshou

Engadet said IBM told them that. So are you saying Engadet could be lying? (Not accusing you of that, just wondering how this is all playing out) Engadet article herebonesawisready5
No, I'm saying Engadget wrote that, and everybody decided that meant it would be a POWER7 based processor.

When all it really means is that it's Power-based like IBM have said in their press release.

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 shinrabanshou

[QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

Current Beyond3D hardware ShuichiChamp24

Weird, everyone i've talked to on another site that would know some of this stuff says different. Wonder why this one would piqued interest yet the good ones don't. Anyway, should be interesting to see how things turn out in the end. Can't wait.

Here's an older rumor if you really want that's been pretty much completely debunked by the leaked spec sheet.

• Quad Core, 3 GHz PowerPC-based 45nm CPU, very similar to the Xbox 360 chip. The CPU features two threads per core, 2-4 MB L3 cache, and 256B of L2 cache per core
  • 768 MB of DRAM ?embedded? with the CPU, and shared between CPU and GPU
  • Custom, Nintendo-made Wii U operating system that runs on a separate, ARM-based processor.
Bobzfamily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#141 Bobzfamily
Member since 2008 • 1514 Posts

The Engadget article seems to be moreso speculation and an overeagerness to jump to conclusions based on said speculation. IBM's release has only said the WiiU is getting a "power-based" adaptor with no such mention of Watson if I remember correctly. I'm excited but we don't properly know what the console is going to be capable of until we start getting more official information.

bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 bonesawisready5

[QUOTE="ShuichiChamp24"][QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

Current Beyond3D hardware shinrabanshou

Here's an older rumor if you really want that's been pretty much completely debunked by the leaked spec sheet.

• Quad Core, 3 GHz PowerPC-based 45nm CPU, very similar to the Xbox 360 chip. The CPU features two threads per core, 2-4 MB L3 cache, and 256B of L2 cache per core
  • 768 MB of DRAM ?embedded? with the CPU, and shared between CPU and GPU
  • Custom, Nintendo-made Wii U operating system that runs on a separate, ARM-based processor.

Oh, THAT DRAM rumor? Wasn't that easily debunked because 768MB of DRAM would like be huge?
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 aroxx_ab

[QUOTE="aroxx_ab"]

ChubbyGuy40

Rayman Origins looked good but can play Rayman elsewhere, only game that didn't look kiddie/meh was that Alien shooter but then again i can play that on PC.

Don't hold your expectations to high with the online, you will more likely get disappointed. Nindendo have lots to learn from Microsoft when it come to an online service.

Nintendo have long way to go before i am willing to buy WiiU.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 ChubbyGuy40

Rayman Origins looked good but can play Rayman elsewhere, only game that didn't look kiddie/meh was that Alien shooter but then again i can play that on PC.

Don't hold your expectations to high with the online, you will more likely get disappointed. Nindendo have lots to learn from Microsoft when it come to an online service.

aroxx_ab

You can't play Rayman Legends elsewhere. Darksiders 2 wasn't kiddie, and I sure as hell know it was nothing short of amazing. There were plenty of non-kiddie games.

Why not? Even Nintendo knows online by now as demonstrated with the 3DS. Yeah no, Microsoft needs to learn from Nintendo (and Sony, and PC.) Nintendo already has groups, chat, video chat, and voice chat. Free online and a new friend-code based system. Every game will also be available digitally. There's nothing for them to learn except when to do some DD sales!

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="aroxx_ab"]

ChubbyGuy40

You can't play Rayman Legends elsewhere. Darksiders 2 wasn't kiddie, and I sure as hell know it was nothing short of amazing. There were plenty of non-kiddie games.

Why not? Even Nintendo knows online by now as demonstrated with the 3DS. Yeah no, Microsoft needs to learn from Nintendo (and Sony, and PC.) Nintendo already has groups, chat, video chat, and voice chat. Free online and a new friend-code based system. Every game will also be available digitally. There's nothing for them to learn except when to do some DD sales!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/353327/ubisoft-rayman-legends-may-not-be-wii-u-exclusive/

We'll be playing Rayman Legends on the 360 and PS3 no problem.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 aroxx_ab

[QUOTE="aroxx_ab"]

ChubbyGuy40

I don't want friend codes, i want online system like xbox live/PSN. Oh yeah i forgot about Darksiders 2 that going to be great, but it is not a "system seller" because people already got 360,Ps3 and PC to play it on.

Ofc Nindendo´s online is free who would pay for that terrible online service?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#147 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41565 Posts

Here's something for fighting game fans.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

A supposed next gen console with a touch screen has no multi touch

EPIC FAIL!!!

LOL, watching the Wii U crash and burn, who would have thought

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 ChubbyGuy40

RR360DD

Wouldn't count on it, seeing how you guys didn't support them at all judging by those failure sales.

EPIC FAIL!!!

Zaibach

It's an epic fail that it's using superior resistive instead of inferior capacitive?

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

ChubbyGuy40

Wouldn't count on it, seeing how you guys didn't support them at all judging by those failure sales.

EPIC FAIL!!!

Zaibach

It's an epic fail that it's using superior resistive instead of inferir capacitive?

lol