The Outer worlds - Probably the best RPG ever made?

• 58 results
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45110 Posts

This game's awesome.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7270 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@judaspete said:
@i_p_daily said:
@briguyb13 said:

It's funny seeing posters who used to be adamant Xbox die-hards becoming hardcore Switch fans.

Going from Xbox to Switch is like going from a Ferrari to a Toyota lol.

Hey, Toyota makes good, solid, reliable cars. And so many different models to fit whatever your needs may be.

Edit: Kind of like Nintendo's first party game selection. You know, the analogy actually works :).

Nothing wrong with a Toyota but its no Ferrari.

Also Nintendo don't actually have different models to suit your needs as they don't do racing games, unless you consider MK, which I don't.

Sure, but Nintendo has first party games in the action, adventure, platformer, RPG, shooter, fighting, brawler, and whatever genre Luigi's Mansion is. That's a good variety.

But yeah, Mario Kart isn't really my thing either. I could go for a new Excite Truck/Bots/Bike, Waverace, or F-Zero. I do miss those.

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

Well Ghosts only likes FPS RPGs anyway...so that kinda narrows the field down a bit.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

I'm actually starting to really enjoy talking to NPCs, and that says a lot... I largely could not give a shit in most games. Obsidian, as per usual, need to work on their technical aspects. Every time I boot with the same settings, I hit major fps drops, as opposed to holding a consistent 60. I'll need to reboot, or tweak settings and reset them to get back to that locked 60.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#55 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

I'm actually starting to really enjoy talking to NPCs, and that says a lot... I largely could not give a shit in most games. Obsidian, as per usual, need to work on their technical aspects. Every time I boot with the same settings, I hit major fps drops, as opposed to holding a consistent 60. I'll need to reboot, or tweak settings and reset them to get back to that locked 60.

It's worse on Xbox, a lot of players are experiencing a game breaking bug where you can't talk to the chairmen as it crashes the game. Horrible loading times, and random FPS drops due to random loading of characters.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

@npiet1 said:

It's worse on Xbox, a lot of players are experiencing a game breaking bug where you can't talk to the chairmen as it crashes the game. Horrible loading times, and random FPS drops due to random loading of characters.

Jeez... Obsidian is ridiculously good at writing engaging storylines, but damn do they need some proper testing and QA.

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

Considering how many classic RPGs I can think of... No... you really went half thought on this one. Now with that said Outer Worlds does look good.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

1. TOW our lord and savior

2. GS gives space Fallout 9, bad game.

3. Best RPG ever made

Coming soon

4. OK I'm getting bored now. Getting repetitive and trees don't break. Doom Eternal is promised messiah.

when i said best RPG ever made. i cant find any other RPG that has gameplay mechanics this good.

No one cares what you think.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@ghosts4ever checkbox:

• Semi-open world or linear
  • First person