The Official Titanfall thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

The game would be better with no campaign at all. If you want to cut out the single player campaign, well, that kind of sucks, but don't replace it with a multiplayer "campaign" that is nothing more than just playing all the maps on attrition or hardpoint with a brief introduction before the game starts. The game also seems a little bit lacking in variety, but I think that might get addressed when I level up more. I'm almost to level 20 now.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#352 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots: and the damage control continues. Let it go! Let it go!

Sounds like you are challenging my comments...are you? If you insist on saying I am damage controlling anything then I will simply have to show you proof that I am not.

I am laughing at all the lems failed hype for this game, it is funny to see it blow up in their faces and then they pretend like it never happened, no I am going to hold them accountable. I know you are a xbot defender damage controlling in the infamous Second Son thread with nothing but butthurt, but me on the other hand I have evidence to back up my comments.

Go ahead and say I am damage controlling something about this game again and I will show you I am not. It's all lemming hype that I am talking about (the bold in my response to super600) so it is not my fault you get upset to hear how the hype lems trumped up tanked.

This is just sad. You sound like a little kid in need of attention

This is System Wars. At least I have an argument to present here, when you are in Infamous SS theads you do nothing but cry and make childish remarks to try to downplay what has been shown or said about the game.

You seem a lot more like a kid in need of attention given that fact.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#353 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@PurpleMan5000 said:

The game would be better with no campaign at all. If you want to cut out the single player campaign, well, that kind of sucks, but don't replace it with a multiplayer "campaign" that is nothing more than just playing all the maps on attrition or hardpoint with a brief introduction before the game starts. The game also seems a little bit lacking in variety, but I think that might get addressed when I level up more. I'm almost to level 20 now.

Yeah, the campaign just seems like a tutorial and to allow new players to gain a few levels and learn two popular game modes. And in the campaign it doesn't seem to matter if you win or lose, and it's too hard to keep track of what the voice overs are saying during the round

But I mean playing it is actually fun since it is just more titanfall multiplayer

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

Sounds like you are challenging my comments...are you? If you insist on saying I am damage controlling anything then I will simply have to show you proof that I am not.

I am laughing at all the lems failed hype for this game, it is funny to see it blow up in their faces and then they pretend like it never happened, no I am going to hold them accountable. I know you are a xbot defender damage controlling in the infamous Second Son thread with nothing but butthurt, but me on the other hand I have evidence to back up my comments.

Go ahead and say I am damage controlling something about this game again and I will show you I am not. It's all lemming hype that I am talking about (the bold in my response to super600) so it is not my fault you get upset to hear how the hype lems trumped up tanked.

This is System Wars. At least I have an argument to present here, when you are in Infamous SS theads you do nothing but cry and make childish remarks to try to downplay what has been shown or said about the game.

Do you not get enough attention at home?

In the Infamous thread I had a conversation about some screenshots, which I even mentioned looked good. And I responded to some trolls like yourself.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 PurpleMan5000

@lostrib said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

Yeah, the campaign just seems like a tutorial and to allow new players to gain a few levels and learn two popular game modes. And in the campaign it doesn't seem to matter if you win or lose, and it's too hard to keep track of what the voice overs are saying during the round

But I mean playing it is actually fun since it is just more titanfall multiplayer

Yeah, the game is good. I just didn't like playing through the campaign twice so I could unlock all the titans. It just seemed like a lost opportunity to me. An online competitive campaign could be really fun if the game would take you to different maps with different victory conditions and character dialogues based upon who won the previous round. It would also create a lot of replayability, because the campaign could end in a multitude of ways (dominating victory, phyrric victory, stalemate, loss), and it would be pretty fun to sit down for 2 hours at a time to play an entire campaign and see how it plays out. What is offered, though, really isn't any different than the classic multiplayer mode, only there are less game modes to choose from. It just seems pointless to me.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#356 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@lostrib said:

Lol, i've used it a bit for attrition since it can take out a lot grunts at once

I just feel like the smart pistol was designed/balanced for console since it's more difficult to keep someone in the sight with a controller than PC. On PC they can just jump or bunny hop away while maintaining the lock-on, which I feel would be more difficult on X1

I think the lock on distance is still too long

I don't think it's too long, actually. On the Respawn forums, there are a lot of whiny basement dwellers complaining about the smart pistol and that it should be erased from the annuls of history because it's too casual. I would actually disagree with that point.

It does make a one click kill possible without a headshot, so the backlash is understandable. However, it takes a significant amount of time to get 3 full locks, especially if the pilot is cloaked. In fact, the best way to avoid getting locked on to in the first place is to simply keep moving, it's really that easy.

I think people complain that they're getting shot off rooftops by n00bs with the smartpistol, but that means that a.) they're not moving at all, b.) they're not maintaining a good sense of what's around them, and c.) they are failing to employ counter-measures such as the enhanced parkour kit, cloaking kit, and the run-and-gun kit.

The smart-pistol is most effective against grunts and spectres, but used well it can be a potent tool against pilots. However, you have to use it well, you have to keep moving, and you have to be able to chase people running around on walls like crazy people. My Titanfall statistics are pretty interesting considering I've never used a gun that WASN'T the smart pistol. In fact, in half the games I've played, I've been the top player on my team.

It just depends on how you play with the kit you have, and it gives Titanfall depth that many would like to imagine doesn't exist. But it does, and it's there, and I can't wait to play around with some of the kits I unlock in the future. Most specifically -- the Guardian Chip kit that makes your titan far more accurate and deadly in auto-mode.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

In the Infamous thread I had a conversation about some screenshots, which I even mentioned looked good. And I responded to some trolls like yourself.

Your actions are no different than mine, except you are crying like a bitch because I pointed out some hype for the game that didn't pan out. Why are you so sensitive?

I also mentioned that titanfall looks fun to play numerous times, I simply point out some other aspects that have come along about the game, including hype, which contradict what some other users have been saying.

You seem to have no problem criticizing other games, so you need to chill the hell out when someone points out and criticizes things about games you are a fan of.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 lostrib

@musicalmac said:

@lostrib said:

Lol, i've used it a bit for attrition since it can take out a lot grunts at once

I just feel like the smart pistol was designed/balanced for console since it's more difficult to keep someone in the sight with a controller than PC. On PC they can just jump or bunny hop away while maintaining the lock-on, which I feel would be more difficult on X1

I think the lock on distance is still too long

I don't think it's too long, actually. On the Respawn forums, there are a lot of whiny basement dwellers complaining about the smart pistol and that it should be erased from the annuls of history because it's too casual. I would actually disagree with that point.

It does make a one click kill possible without a headshot, so the backlash is understandable. However, it takes a significant amount of time to get 3 full locks, especially if the pilot is cloaked. In fact, the best way to avoid getting locked on to in the first place is to simply keep moving, it's really that easy.

I think people complain that they're getting shot off rooftops by n00bs with the smartpistol, but that means that a.) they're not moving at all, b.) they're not maintaining a good sense of what's around them, and c.) they are failing to employ counter-measures such as the enhanced parkour kit, cloaking kit, and the run-and-gun kit.

The smart-pistol is most effective against grunts and spectres, but used well it can be a potent tool against pilots. However, you have to use it well, you have to keep moving, and you have to be able to chase people running around on walls like crazy people. My Titanfall statistics are pretty interesting considering I've never used a gun that WASN'T the smart pistol. In fact, in half the games I've played, I've been the top player on my team.

It just depends on how you play with the kit you have, and it gives Titanfall depth that many would like to imagine doesn't exist. But it does, and it's there, and I can't wait to play around with some of the kits I unlock in the future. Most specifically -- the Guardian Chip kit that makes your titan far more accurate and deadly in auto-mode.

I guess like all things there will be people who are assholes. I've run into like one guy who sat on top of a point cloaked with the smart pistol (boneyard C has like a catwalk area), so I brought in my titan and blew him to hell with a 40mm. I think it's a little long since you can lock from rooftops to ground which seems a bit campy, i think shortening would help use it for it's intended use which is sneaking up on people and getting the lock (it is on the Assassin class for a reason, and it's creation was intended for a guaranteed kill if you snuck up on someone)

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359  Edited By lostrib

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

Your actions are no different than mine, except you are crying like a bitch because I pointed out some hype for the game that didn't pan out. Why are you so sensitive?

I also mentioned that titanfall looks fun to play numerous times, I simply point out some other aspects that have come along about the game, including hype, which contradict what some other users have been saying.

You seem to have no problem criticizing other games, so you need to chill the hell out when someone points out and criticizes things about games you are a fan of.

There's a difference between criticizing the game, which I've done, and going "herp derp, AMAZON SALES! LEMMINGS ARE DUMB! TITANFLOP! METACRITIC!MEDIA HYPE! MS BOUGHT REVIEWS!"

You came in here basically asking people if they wanted to hear your rant about infamous and titanfall, and I pointed out that no one did as we would rather discuss the actual game and that if you wanted to discuss infamous there was a whole sticky for just that purpose. Seemed like a reasonable suggestion but for some reason you've gotten all butthurt and felt the need to take it personally.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
Loading Video...

This none professional reviewer made a review more professional/detailed than any sites who've reviewed titanfall. #Believe the Hype. 7/10.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 lostrib

@silversix_ said:

This none professional reviewer made a review more professional/detailed than any sites who've reviewed titanfall. #Believe the Hype. 7/10.

To be honest, AngryJoe is pretty much a professional reviewer these days. That's why he got so upset with youtube screwing things up because reviewing games is pretty much his livelihood

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@lostrib said:

@silversix_ said:

To be honest, AngryJoe is pretty much a professional reviewer these days. That's why he got so upset with youtube screwing things up because reviewing games is pretty much his livelihood

agree but i knew for a fact that if i said "this reviewer" ppl on SW would LOL at "reviewer" so i gave everyone a bone.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 musicalmac  Moderator

@sts106mat said:

lol, i haven't touched the smart pistol in nearly 10 hours (other than the tutorial) i am definitely going to give it a try though, if only for the xp.

It's fun, so much so that I haven't used any other gun YET. Not even kidding... I will branch out EVENTUALLY.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 lostrib

@juarbles said:

@silversix_ said:

Sounds about the score this COD-clone for noobs deserve. Fun game but way too easy, noobish and COD-ish for a gamer's liking.

Just stop, your shtick is getting old

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@musicalmac said:

@sts106mat said:

lol, i haven't touched the smart pistol in nearly 10 hours (other than the tutorial) i am definitely going to give it a try though, if only for the xp.

It's fun, so much so that I haven't used any other gun YET. Not even kidding... I will branch out EVENTUALLY.

I used the smart pistol a few times and hated it. Took too long to lock on and it was faster to kill people by just aiming down the sights.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 musicalmac  Moderator

@mems_1224 said:

@musicalmac said:

@sts106mat said:

I used the smart pistol a few times and hated it. Took too long to lock on and it was faster to kill people by just aiming down the sights.

Heh, there you have it. A hard-core gamer mentality wielding a weapon in a way he chooses.

(I'd say half of my pilot kills are accomplished the same way, actually.)

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370  Edited By lostrib

@mems_1224 said:

@musicalmac said:

@sts106mat said:

it kills pretty well at close range if you spam the hipfire, no need to ADS

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 musicalmac  Moderator

@sts106mat said:

even though i haven't used it, i have died by it only once as far as i can tell and he got from behind.....how can you complain about that? if he'd had a shotgun, it would have been the same story. the game is incredibly well balanced IMO.

Couldn't agree more. Funny you would mention the shotgun, because that's the common reply to those who complain.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 lostrib

@musicalmac said:

@sts106mat said:

even though i haven't used it, i have died by it only once as far as i can tell and he got from behind.....how can you complain about that? if he'd had a shotgun, it would have been the same story. the game is incredibly well balanced IMO.

Couldn't agree more. Funny you would mention the shotgun, because that's the common reply to those who complain.

The shotgun is pretty fun, especially when people try to jump around or get a jump kick and you just blow them away.

Has anyone actually tried the snipers? I've used the DMR which isn't too bad, but the snipers seem silly.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 musicalmac  Moderator

@lostrib said:

The shotgun is pretty fun, especially when people try to jump around or get a jump kick and you just blow them away.

Has anyone actually tried the snipers? I've used the DMR which isn't too bad, but the snipers seem silly.

Works well, very well.

Loading Video...

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

Cows are still butthurt I see. I guess they really don't have anything worth playing right now.

Cows, the jokes of SWs

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 lostrib

sorry @musicalmac, I think the reason people post in lockable threads is they think it will get the attention of mods faster. Although with a Titanfall one, there wasn't a whole lot of likeliness that it would have quickly exited the front page. And knowing system wars, if it gets ignored and drops down, all of a sudden later in the day or in the week it will pop up and turn into a troll fest.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 PurpleMan5000

I felt like I single-handedly gave my team a loss the first time I tried the sniper, lol. I was so awful at it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 lostrib

@musicalmac said:

@lostrib said:

Works well, very well.

It just seems like most snipers end up standing on roofs or in windows completely oblivious...and then I execute them

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#380  Edited By bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

Lol @ that locked thread. I always find it funny when people call a review "honest" because it supports their predisposed idea of what the game should score. Angry Joe is one of the most thorough reviewers and always presents his opinion well, but that doesn't mean his score is the only valid one.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 musicalmac  Moderator

@lostrib said:

sorry @musicalmac, I think the reason people post in lockable threads is they think it will get the attention of mods faster. Although with a Titanfall one, there wasn't a whole lot of likeliness that it would have quickly exited the front page. And knowing system wars, if it gets ignored and drops down, all of a sudden later in the day or in the week it will pop up and turn into a troll fest.

No worries, thanks.

@lostrib said:

It just seems like most snipers end up standing on roofs or in windows completely oblivious...and then I execute them

I've seen some bad snipers, and I've seen some very good snipers. The good ones are some of the more dangerous players you can run into, simply because they do so much to restrict movement.

If you're dealing with a team that's organized and that has a decent sniper enjoying titan cover, you've got a problem on your hands. Traditional lanes between buildings will turn into no-go zones unless you want to get sniped. Can be tricky to overcome, but that's why the game has titans. :D

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 lostrib

@sts106mat said:

@musicalmac: if people are getting annoyed because they keep dying by one particular weapon, it often makes me laugh......in titanfall, i've blown myself up with satchel charges, or mistakenly used the sidewinder whilst rodeoing, i've been squished/ punched by a titan / kicked by a enemy. there are so many ways to die....i am just glad that falling isn't one!

I did that in the beta. I jumped on a titan and the prompt came up "Press 3 for anti-titan weapon" so I did and then I died.

I've definitely killed myself a number of times with nuclear ejection because I will have to eject under something and then the nuke will get me if I can't run in time

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384  Edited By lostrib

@bobbetybob said:

Lol @ that locked thread. I always find it funny when people call a review "honest" because it supports their predisposed idea of what the game should score. Angry Joe is one of the most thorough reviewers and always presents his opinion well, but that doesn't mean his score is the only valid one.

...wow it took me until just now to realize that Patrick Bateman is pointing at an X1. I just thought you liked American Psycho

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 musicalmac  Moderator

@sts106mat said:

@musicalmac: if people are getting annoyed because they keep dying by one particular weapon, it often makes me laugh......in titanfall, i've blown myself up with satchel charges, or mistakenly used the sidewinder whilst rodeoing, i've been squished/ punched by a titan / kicked by a enemy. there are so many ways to die....i am just glad that falling isn't one!

AMEN. Falling damage in a game like this would have just completely ruined it.

I'll say this for the smart-pistol -- It's difficult to escape alive is the titan you're rodeoing has a smart-pistol wielding pilot inside that steps out to swat the flies of his titan's back. You can jump off, but that pistol will find you... I think those are the most satisfying kills.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts
@lostrib said:

...wow it took me until just now to realize that Patrick Bateman is pointing at an X1. I just thought you liked American Psycho

Holy shit!

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 bobbetybob
@lostrib said:

@bobbetybob said:

Ha, I do love American Psycho but I wanted to mock the Xbone's "VCR" look a bit, seems like it was almost the perfect crime.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4867 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

About to hit Gen 3 b****es!

I like the challenges you have to complete to advance to a new Gen. It forces you to try new things. I never would have used the shotgun if I didn't have to complete the challenges to advance.

crap, I'm not even lvl 50 yet (like level 48 or something)

I've been playing waaay too much. Im at around 22 hours according to my stats. Im like 48 in Gen 2.

I'm only on level 31 you free time having son of .....

:(

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#389  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@PonchoTaco said:

@kinectthedots said:

@super600 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

I can't believe cows are still DCing over this. It's been out for a week now?

There are sttill a couple of users that are DC'ing, but it's not as bad as before.

What exactly are users DC'ing?

Titanfall failed every metric of hype lemmings have projected for this game except GS's solitary score. I really don't think people are DC'ing GS's score as most people expected GS to give Titanfall an AAA score with all the advertising GS has been doing, I think users are just poking fun and having a blast laughing at all the failed predictions fanatic xbox fanboys were making prior to this games release.

The GS score wasn't the be all end all to the Titanfall hype from xbox fanboys it was the

"Titanfalll will outsell everything on playstation 4"

"Titanfall the system seller for xbox one PS4 has nothing to compare"

"When Titanfall drops, PS4 is doomed sales gap will disappear, everybody is going to buy an xbox one to play this game"

"Titanfall E3 AWARDS!!! will be AAA everywhere, the best game of the generation GOTY, GOAT"

lol, it failed....ALL of that. Only the hype from the SW GS metagame was succssful in GS's 9.0, but everything that actually matters outside of SW's system wars bubble for this game blew up in lemming's faces, EVERYTHING lol.

Yes, please answer the question.

What exactly are users DCing?

None of us understand why cows are DCing over a multiplat. Can you answer this for us?

Some user's created alts to damage control because of the score GS gave this game.Some users went crazy in the other sticky for this game or spammed threads that bashed this game.And this does not apply to the user you quoted.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#390  Edited By Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Don't like the smart pistol. I wish there was some warning telling me I'm being locked on by one. Going from alive to dead instantly with no warning is not fun.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45538 Posts

I'm looking forward to Titanfall 2 for PS4. it'll be perfect

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Wasdie said:

Don't like the smart pistol. I wish there was some warning telling me I'm being locked on by one. Going from alive to dead instantly with no warning is not fun.

I haven't been killed by it too many times but yea, a warning would be nice

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393  Edited By bobbetybob
@Wasdie said:

Yeah that would be a good compromise. I don't get killed by it often but it always just feels cheap when it happens.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator

@Wasdie: @bobbetybob: @mems_1224: Truthfully, I don't remember the last time I got killed by a full-lock smart-pistol. I'm sure it's happened, but I don't remember it.

Maybe you're not moving enough.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 bobbetybob
@musicalmac said:

@Wasdie: @bobbetybob: @mems_1224: Truthfully, I don't remember the last time I got killed by a full-lock smart-pistol. I'm sure it's happened, but I don't remember it.

Like I said, it rarely happens but that doesn't stop it from being annoying. The last time it happened to me was during the escape at the end of a match, the guy was just standing at the top of a building and as I was jumping up it he managed to get a lock on me.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396  Edited By lostrib

@bobbetybob said:
@musicalmac said:

Like I said, it rarely happens but that doesn't stop it from being annoying. The last time it happened to me was during the escape at the end of a match, the guy was just standing at the top of a building and as I was jumping up it he managed to get a lock on me.

...I've done that. :P

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#397  Edited By PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

I wish Smart Pistol couldn't lock onto you when you're cloaked or something.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 musicalmac  Moderator

@lostrib said:

@bobbetybob said:
@musicalmac said:

...I've done that. :P

lol...

@PhazonBlazer said:

I wish Smart Pistol couldn't lock onto you when you're cloaked or something.

It takes noticeably longer to lock onto a cloaked pilot, that's why cloaking is a good counter measure to a smart-pistol wielding pilot.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#399 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

It's not like I get killed by the smart pistol often. It's just when it happens it feels really cheap. Even when I'm moving around a lot somebody can easily pick you off with one if they get behind you.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 musicalmac  Moderator

@Wasdie said:

It's not like I get killed by the smart pistol often. It's just when it happens it feels really cheap. Even when I'm moving around a lot somebody can easily pick you off with one if they get behind you.

Well, yeah. If they're behind you long enough to get three full locks, they're behind you for more than long enough to mow you down with a machine gun or turn you into giblets with the shotgun.

It's really not all that poorly balanced. It's not even cheap, it takes a long time to get a full lock. Even with the burn card.