The Official Titanfall thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@juarbles said:

@lostrib said:

So what's everyone's preferred anti-Titan weapon?

The PS4

needs a buff imo. doesn't really have any damage.

lol, Infamous Second Son Has Done all that damage that needs to be done.

Want a healthy dose of reality so I can put that in perspective the way no one has in this thread yet so I can LMAO at you and all lems who called this game a system seller for xbox one?????????????/

ask and you shall receive *finger itches* just challenge that statement, go ahead do it.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

About to hit Gen 3 b****es!

I like the challenges you have to complete to advance to a new Gen. It forces you to try new things. I never would have used the shotgun if I didn't have to complete the challenges to advance.

crap, I'm not even lvl 50 yet (like level 48 or something)

I've been playing waaay too much. Im at around 22 hours according to my stats. Im like 48 in Gen 2.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#303  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@juarbles said:

@lostrib said:

The PS4

Want a healthy dose of reality so I can put that in perspective the way no one has in this thread yet so I can LMAO at you and all lems who called this game a system seller for xbox one?????????????/

ask and you shall receive *finger itches* just challenge that statement, go ahead do it.

No one cares. Go talk about infamous in the infamous thread

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By lostrib

@mems_1224 said:

@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

I like the challenges you have to complete to advance to a new Gen. It forces you to try new things. I never would have used the shotgun if I didn't have to complete the challenges to advance.

I've been playing waaay too much. Im at around 22 hours according to my stats. Im like 48 in Gen 2.

according to stats, so that's actual game time in matches right? not what Origin counts

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

according to stats, so that's actual game time in matches right? not what Origin counts

yea, I think so because Origin says 40 hours and that includes 11 hours in the beta.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 kinectthedots

@super600 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

I can't believe cows are still DCing over this. It's been out for a week now?

There are sttill a couple of users that are DC'ing, but it's not as bad as before.

What exactly are users DC'ing?

Titanfall failed every metric of hype lemmings have projected for this game except GS's solitary score. I really don't think people are DC'ing GS's score as most people expected GS to give Titanfall an AAA score with all the advertising GS has been doing, I think users are just poking fun and having a blast laughing at all the failed predictions fanatic xbox fanboys were making prior to this games release.

The GS score wasn't the be all end all to the Titanfall hype from xbox fanboys it was the

"Titanfalll will outsell everything on playstation 4"

"Titanfall the system seller for xbox one PS4 has nothing to compare"

"When Titanfall drops, PS4 is doomed sales gap will disappear, everybody is going to buy an xbox one to play this game"

"Titanfall E3 AWARDS!!! will be AAA everywhere, the best game of the generation GOTY, GOAT"

lol, it failed....ALL of that. Only the hype from the SW GS metagame was succssful in GS's 9.0, but everything that actually matters outside of SW's system wars bubble for this game blew up in lemming's faces, EVERYTHING lol.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 lostrib

@kinectthedots: and the damage control continues. Let it go! Let it go!

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@juarbles said:

@lostrib said:

The PS4

No one cares. Go talk about infamous in the infamous thread

LMAO...thought so.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 lostrib

@kinectthedots: ? Did you really expect people to request you post a fanboy rant? Although it looks like you posted one anyways. I'd you're excited about infamous then go talk about infamous in its hype thread

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

Sounds like you are challenging my comments...are you? If you insist on saying I am damage controlling anything then I will simply have to show you proof that I am not.

I am laughing at all the lems failed hype for this game, it is funny to see it blow up in their faces and then they pretend like it never happened, no I am going to hold them accountable. I know you are a xbot defender damage controlling in the infamous Second Son thread with nothing but butthurt, but me on the other hand I have evidence to back up my comments.

Go ahead and say I am damage controlling something about this game again and I will show you I am not. It's all lemming hype that I am talking about (the bold in my response to super600) so it is not my fault you get upset to hear how the hype lems trumped up tanked.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots: ? Did you really expect people to request you post a fanboy rant? Although it looks like you posted one anyways. I'd you're excited about infamous then go talk about infamous in its hype thread

Weren't you in multiple Infamous Second Son threads? Yes, yes you were doing nothing but talking butthurt. Why can't I come to the titanfall thread to post some constructive criticism and actual proof about how lem hype failed miserably?

also

I do not want to get anymore spoilers about that game (Infamous Second Son). It was my last post if you check the Infamous hype thread, so I am burning time. I really don't give a damn about titanfall but it is fun to see PS haters like you who come and troll every piece of sony related news freak out when someone decides to point out the things that you say about the games that you praise which failed to come true

BTW:

Wasn't going to post any "rant's" kiddo, it was going to be short and sweet. There isn't a lot that needs to be said to prove my point here lol.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

It's infamous related but it's also titanfall releated when it comes to xbox fanboy predictions on how it compares to infamous second son in critical reception. Lems said Titanfall would outsell everything on PS4 and that Infamous wasn't the caliber blockbuster that titanfall was so all kinds of things so I think I should drop this here...

This is from the UK's Amazon as of today....

Lems: "Titanfall is a system seller, Infamous won't be close"

Lems were right, it's not close...Dat xbox one system seller and PS4 killer in action (#32 for system+game bundle) Damn.

Pay special attention to numbers 1, 3, 9 & 32.

FYI, The stand alone PS4 is at # 27. The stand alone xbox one??? #68

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_h__12#4

Looks like most of the Titanfall buys are from people who already own the system and simply don't have anything else worth buying for the system, while most people who don't own either next gen system or game are overwhelmingly choosing the infamous Second Son bundle (#9 for system+game in top 10 videogame buys)...DAMNNNN

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#315 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Yeah even if I get mad because I get a few deaths in a row, it is always my fault, each match something amazing happens, last one I had I killed a pilot with my anti titan charge beam from some distance away, was amazing haha. The Burn cards always cause so many great moments as well, respawn where you died is so satisfying.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#318 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@sailor232 said:

Yeah even if I get mad because I get a few deaths in a row, it is always my fault, each match something amazing happens, last one I had I killed a pilot with my anti titan charge beam from some distance away, was amazing haha. The Burn cards always cause so many great moments as well, respawn where you died is so satisfying.

agree'd yeah i use the burn cards when i remember haha. Last night I am sure i had an auto-titan on the map and then used the "spare Stryder" burn card, so i think I had two titans on the map at one point.....i maybe wrong though.

i see you were after the achievement for killing 5 enemies, that is fairly easy, all you need to do is get lucky near one of the drop pods with spectres or grunts, thats how i got it anyway (wasn't even trying).

another cool thing i started doing yesterday is during hardpoint matches, hack a spectre and they will defend the hardpoint with you, also helps to have drop your titan outside and have it guard, you rack up massive defense points if you effectively defend.

The hardest achievement will definitely be the one for "i killed them all" or something. you need to single-handedly takeout the entire enemy team during extraction. Unless every single enemy pilot makes it to the ship and you score the killing blow, that will be incredibly difficult to pull off

Thanks for the tips about the 5 enemies, I was honestly thinking I'd need to take down a full evac ship with the charge beam, now I know, and here I thought it would be impossible.

I haven't had that Burn card yet, but it sounds amazing, I could see some total domination with two titans. I am trying to hack spectres as much as I can, I want that challenge completed, but it is hard not to blast them, always have to remember that doing that makes me show up on the map.

In the top 5 kills by ign I think it was, they had the achievement for single handedly taking out the entire team, though I highly suspect it was set up as the whole team never reacted, and in every game I've played in I would had been dead after killing maybe the second pilot. I still get stuck trying to jump up walls I cant HAHA.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By kinectthedots

@sts106mat said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

It's infamous related but it's also titanfall releated when it comes to xbox fanboy predictions on how it compares to infamous second son in critical reception. Lems said Titanfall would outsell everything on PS4 and that Infamous wasn't the caliber blockbuster that titanfall was so all kinds of things so I think I should drop this here...

This is from the UK's Amazon as of today....

Lems: "Titanfall is a system seller, Infamous won't be close"

Lems were right, it's not close...Dat xbox one system seller and PS4 killer in action (#32 for system+game bundle) Damn.

Pay special attention to numbers 1, 3, 9 & 32.

FYI, The stand alone PS4 is at # 27. The stand alone xbox one??? #68

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_h__12#4

Looks like most of the Titanfall buys are from people who already own the system and simply don't have anything else worth buying for the system, while most people who don't own either next gen system or game are overwhelmingly choosing the infamous Second Son bundle (#9 for system+game in top 10 videogame buys)...DAMNNNN

that page is "updated hourly" . you are pathetic

stop damage controlling

who is damage controlling?

Are my posts not validating my argument? lol let me check...

Hmm Infamous SS is still #1, the SS bundle is #11 and the titanfall bone bundle is still # 32. Looks like the only one who is damage controlling is you bud. Sorry you can't accept reality. Don't be sore at me, I didn't make the crazy claims about how this game was going to do you lems did.

I am just pointing out how all that hype that you guys built up for everybody would be wanting this game and how it was going to outsell everything on PS4, and on xbox one no less, turned out to be a joke. Why are you upset internally when I say that? It's the truth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

yea... then you get to gen 5 and curse the one challange "Goooser" kill 50 pilots as they eject... ridiculously luck based nonsense (as most pilots cloak on eject, or nuclear eject ect.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@juarbles said:

@lostrib said:

The PS4

How many times.

I AM A HERMIT.

H-E-R-M-I-T

I have a PC, I play it on the friggin PC.

Infamouse,,, 10 hour hero sandbox with repetitive missions, BUT DEM GRAPHICS

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@sts106mat: taking the time to address him and reply, seems you obviously give a shit....

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#325 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@super600 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

There are sttill a couple of users that are DC'ing, but it's not as bad as before.

Titanfall failed every metric of hype lemmings have projected for this game except GS's solitary score. I really don't think people are DC'ing GS's score as most people expected GS to give Titanfall an AAA score with all the advertising GS has been doing, I think users are just poking fun and having a blast laughing at all the failed predictions fanatic xbox fanboys were making prior to this games release.

The GS score wasn't the be all end all to the Titanfall hype from xbox fanboys it was the

"When Titanfall drops, PS4 is doomed sales gap will disappear, everybody is going to buy an xbox one to play this game"

"Titanfall E3 AWARDS!!! will be AAA everywhere, the best game of the generation GOTY, GOAT"

lol, it failed....ALL of that. Only the hype from the SW GS metagame was succssful in GS's 9.0, but everything that actually matters outside of SW's system wars bubble for this game blew up in lemming's faces, EVERYTHING lol.

Yes, please answer the question.

What exactly are users DCing?

None of us understand why cows are DCing over a multiplat. Can you answer this for us?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: I am not "damage controlling". One more time (and yes, I am simulating shouting in your ear): SITE AFTER SITE AGREES WITH ME AND NONE OF THEM AGREE WITH YOU. But, everyone on SW is supposed to believe you instead.

Whatever.

Just admit you are wrong, and I won't bring it up again. Seriously, are you that narcissistic that you cannot fathom you are ever wrong?

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#328 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Amazing to see one game need two busy stickies.

The game is amazing. I'm splitting my time between it (when friends are online) and Reckoning (when friends are not online). That time, sadly, is shrinking fast...

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#329 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts

Angry Joe's review.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

@kinectthedots: here's the link for Amazon sales for the entire month of March in the UK. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/2014-03/videogames

When Infamous hits #1 on that link you'll have a point. Until them your argument is invalid.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts
@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

I just hit Gen 2 last night and noticed the challenges that had to be completed to hit Gen 3. That is pretty cool. It's tough starting all over though. I miss the satchel charges already.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

I have to say that Titanfall is the best online FPS that I have played since UT 2004. It's a lot of fun. That said, it kind of seems lacking in content to me. The campaign is kind of a joke. What is the point if you still advance even when you lose, and why does it only include attrition and hardpoint control? The titans are a lot of fun to control. Wall running and double jumping is great. Some of the guns are really cool. I just wish the game had a single player campaign. I would score it a 7/10.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

Well I had no idea the TitanFall Sticky was still up. Anywho, I made a video of my favorite TitanFall moments. There were alot of times I forgot to have my recording app up and I missed alot of really cool moments. I still think I got some decent stuff in though. Take a look and tell me what you guys think? I love this game!

Loading Video...

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

So I got a burn card last night that gave me a reserve Ogre. Used it at the start of the match and it was glorious :). First match I played with 0 deaths (not counting the ones I was dropped in a minute before they were over). Didn't get a lot of pilot kills (2 pilot kills and 3 Titan kills) but I had a ton of assists and AI kills. Felt good man. Especially since my K/D vs pilots is under 1 right now.

Part of my low K/D is because I've been trying out different weapons and load outs (the other part is because I don't play many shooters and I'm terrible). I've switched back to the 101 and I'm seeing my numbers start to climb back up. I'm finding that using the windows to kill the pilots who are on the rooftops works very well for me. Going to stick with it until I unlock the CAR and try that out.

Also the cloak seems under powered unless all you are doing is hunting Titans. Stim is much more useful.

I'm thinking I'm going to give the Ogre a chance tonight instead of the Atlus. I tend to get in close to I can go nuclear and I think with the Ogre and the perk that lets you take more damage when critical will make it easier to stay in the fight for a longer time and take down more Titans.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@HadOne2Many said:

So I got a burn card last night that gave me a reserve Ogre. Used it at the start of the match and it was glorious :). First match I played with 0 deaths (not counting the ones I was dropped in a minute before they were over). Didn't get a lot of pilot kills (2 pilot kills and 3 Titan kills) but I had a ton of assists and AI kills. Felt good man. Especially since my K/D vs pilots is under 1 right now.

Part of my low K/D is because I've been trying out different weapons and load outs (the other part is because I don't play many shooters and I'm terrible). I've switched back to the 101 and I'm seeing my numbers start to climb back up. I'm finding that using the windows to kill the pilots who are on the rooftops works very well for me. Going to stick with it until I unlock the CAR and try that out.

Also the cloak seems under powered unless all you are doing is hunting Titans. Stim is much more useful.

I'm thinking I'm going to give the Ogre a chance tonight instead of the Atlus. I tend to get in close to I can go nuclear and I think with the Ogre and the perk that lets you take more damage when critical will make it easier to stay in the fight for a longer time and take down more Titans.

During the beta I mained Stim, but now with the full game, personally I prefer cloak. As far as what perks and weapons you use depends all on your play style. Depending on the mode and map, I'll choose to go with different pilot/titan loadouts. I really recommend you find a group as I noticed randoms/pubs are usually really bad at the game. I feel like I have to carry the team when I go solo and join random pubby's. I still do decent when I solo since I feel I'm pretty damm good at the game, at least I think so. I usually play with my group/clan though.

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#337  Edited By LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

I can't wait for true numbers to come out and cows to shutup.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46444 Posts

How much more powerful are amped weapons compared to normal weapons ?

Because I got myself an amped assault rifle at the start of the match and it just shredded through the enemy team. Took like 2-3 hits to kill someone. Way less than the normal assault rifle it seemed to me.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By kinectthedots

@nintendoboy16 said:

Angry Joe's review.

Pretty great and in-depth review.

Guy mentions alot of things no one has admitted to about the game so far, I like his reviews because he seems to review games as a gamer and doesn't leave out any of the ugly details that some other review site do in order to keep the gaming companies smilling.

He did a review on KillzoneSF and I found out a lot of things in that review other reviewers had left out or just failed to take note of and I appreciated that as well. This review seems genuine and from someone who honestly wants games to be great, but he makes clear that the "believe the hype" claims and "AAA reviews" are a disservice to gamers looking for an honest opinion about the game.

@ 8:24 he makes it clear that despite being fun, titanfall has some serious issues that other reviewers just aren't making known:

"I am surprised this game is getting such high scores at major outlets, BELIEVE THE HYPE!, 10/10, 9/10, with such glaring omissions, it seems wrong more aren't mentioning them. You know you only find them (flaws about the game) in user comments and user scores. No matter how fun and solid the core game is you have to focus on these things and inform people."

"First off the mutiplayer campaign mode isnt' just disappointing...IT'S BAD, it's half ass, it's barely there. When I say that, it's bare BONES as if they might as well have not even bothered...it's 9 missions, it will literally take you less than 2 hours to complete, 2 HOURS! That means combined ( 10 to 20 minutes for each and then reversed played from the other side) this game is less than 4 hours"

Loading Video...

lol, Joe points out losts of stuff no one ever mentioned about titanfall is in this review. I totally understand why it's didn't reach AAA at metacritic now.

wow so much stuff other reviewers left out is here. No wonder xbox fans were in the Infamous Second son hype thread the same day the Titanfall came out. They had already played and completed the game. Titanfall seems like a fun game with a lot of great concepts that that didn't fully play out to their potential. That said he loves playing the game and says it has lots of potential.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By kinectthedots

@PonchoTaco said:

@kinectthedots said:

@super600 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

None of us understand why cows are DCing over a multiplat. Can you answer this for us?

You are right there is no reason to DC anything about a multiplat, so why do you keep insisting on trying to force that argument when there is nothing to back it? Can you answer this for everyone?

My argument points specifically to xbox fanboy hype about the system seller status for titanfall on xbox 1 that was supposed to doom PS4, and have unanimous AAA critical success based on E3 awards when those things failed on both accounts.

Responding with comments that suggest I am DC'ing is very confusing. The only way I could be DC'ing here is if I was challenging GS's score, I am not, therefor you seem to be the one DC'ing what I have posted here lol.

urbansys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 urbansys
Member since 2003 • 235 Posts

@kinectthedots: How many gamers today only care about a single player campaign? The FPS MP community loves what Titanfall has to offer and to be honest that is a rather large community as you can tell.

I have 12 hours in the game and have almost reached level 40. I have enjoyed every second and look to get home from work to play more. Having a wife takes time away though :( lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#343 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@kinectthedots said:

@super600 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

You are right there is no reason to DC anything about a multiplat, so why do you keep insisting on trying to force that argument when there is nothing to back it? Can you answer this for everyone?

My argument points specifically to xbox fanboy hype about the system seller status for titanfall on xbox 1 that was supposed to doom PS4, and have unanimous AAA critical success based on E3 awards when those things failed on both accounts.

Responding with comments that suggest I am DC'ing is very confusing. The only way I could be DC'ing here is if I was challenging GS's score, I am not, therefor you seem to be the one DC'ing what I have posted here lol.

Nope, I'm not DCing.

Brb. Gonna play some Titanfall.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: I am not "damage controlling". One more time (and yes, I am simulating shouting in your ear): SITE AFTER SITE AGREES WITH ME AND NONE OF THEM AGREE WITH YOU. But, everyone on SW is supposed to believe you instead.

Whatever.

Just admit you are wrong, and I won't bring it up again. Seriously, are you that narcissistic that you cannot fathom you are ever wrong?

Oncein almost 10 years of talking to Eltormo/tormentos i have seen him admit to being wrong....the other times, he either ignores you and replies to someone else or leaves the thread entirely.

I believe it!

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By kinectthedots

@urbansys said:

@kinectthedots: How many gamers today only care about a single player campaign? The FPS MP community loves what Titanfall has to offer and to be honest that is a rather large community as you can tell.

I have 12 hours in the game and have almost reached level 40. I have enjoyed every second and look to get home from work to play more. Having a wife takes time away though :( lol

That's great and I love your true hype for the game. It sounds like the game has satisfied you and that's what really counts.

In that review angry joe said he loved the game too, he just point out many things other reviewers left out. He, like me, really appreciate single player campaign and think it is needed to flush out a game, that was known but the other aspects of the game that were left out in reviews seem important for online shooters like this. If you are of the opinion none of those things matter then I can respect that and understand that there are some people who don't care.

For you, it might have all that is required to satisfy as a game. I am not bashing Titanfall, I just think this review points out some aspects of the game that haven't been conveyed over the fact that its just a fun game to play.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

Sounds like you are challenging my comments...are you? If you insist on saying I am damage controlling anything then I will simply have to show you proof that I am not.

I am laughing at all the lems failed hype for this game, it is funny to see it blow up in their faces and then they pretend like it never happened, no I am going to hold them accountable. I know you are a xbot defender damage controlling in the infamous Second Son thread with nothing but butthurt, but me on the other hand I have evidence to back up my comments.

Go ahead and say I am damage controlling something about this game again and I will show you I am not. It's all lemming hype that I am talking about (the bold in my response to super600) so it is not my fault you get upset to hear how the hype lems trumped up tanked.

This is just sad. You sound like a little kid in need of attention

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 musicalmac  Moderator

@sts106mat said:

@musicalmac:

tell us what setups you are rocking at the moment and favourite game modes.

Haven't gotten too high yet. My current loadout is below--

--------------

Pilot Loadout

Primary: Smart Pistol
Anti-Titan: Mag Launcher
Secondary: RE-45 Autopictol

Tactical Ability: Cloak
Ordnance: Arc Grenade

Kit 1: Power Cell
Kit 2: Minion Detector

Titan Loadout

Chassis: Atlas

Weapon: XO-16 Chaingun

Tactical Ability: Vortex Shield
Ordnance: Cluster Missile

Kit 1: Nuclear Ejection
Kit 2: Survivor

-----------------

They're kind of boring because I haven't managed to make it into the 40's yet for my level (floating in the mid-20's right now), but that's what I typically go with. I'm enjoying these loadouts so much I haven't even experimented with any of the other pilot weapons. It's so much fun...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 lostrib

@musicalmac said:

@sts106mat said:

@musicalmac:

tell us what setups you are rocking at the moment and favourite game modes.

Haven't gotten too high yet. My current loadout is below--

--------------

Pilot Loadout

Primary: Smart Pistol

Anti-Titan: Mag Launcher

Secondary: RE-45 Autopictol

Tactical Ability: Cloak

Ordnance: Arc Grenade

Kit 1: Power Cell

Kit 2: Minion Detector

Titan Loadout

Chassis: Atlas

Weapon: XO-16 Chaingun

Tactical Ability: Vortex Shield

Ordnance: Cluster Missile

Kit 1: Nuclear Ejection

Kit 2: Survivor

-----------------

They're kind of boring because I haven't managed to make it into the 40's yet for my level (floating in the mid-20's right now), but that's what I typically go with. I'm enjoying these loadouts so much I haven't even experimented with any of the other pilot weapons. It's so much fun...

Smart Pistol!

You filthy casual!

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator

@lostrib said:

Smart Pistol!

You filthy casual!

Loading Video...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 lostrib

@musicalmac said:

@lostrib said:

Smart Pistol!

You filthy casual!

Lol, i've used it a bit for attrition since it can take out a lot grunts at once

I just feel like the smart pistol was designed/balanced for console since it's more difficult to keep someone in the sight with a controller than PC. On PC they can just jump or bunny hop away while maintaining the lock-on, which I feel would be more difficult on X1

I think the lock on distance is still too long