Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8057 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

@Antwan3K: Spot on? Your Gears multiplayer prediction was wrong and the rest is so vague it’s not really worth saying.

That’s easily the most vague prediction you made. Nice job with the selective screengrab while accusing others of being selective.

yes, spot on.. Gears 4 multiplayer is indeed 4k/60 via dynamic scaling.. what are you even talking about at this point?.. I literally said "dynamic" in my prediction about Gears of War 4 and ended up underpredicting the native 4K that resulted in the singleplayer campaign..

and vague?.. I was very detailed and clear in everything I expected from the console, hence the fact that I started the statement with "to be clear".. this was an obvious effort to clarify any previous or subsequent statements that could have been taken out of context.. y'know kind of like you do with all your selective screengrabs..

it's not my fault you've mentally re-wrote history and now you're actually believing your own crap..

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@xhawk27: Bu bu bu.... When it released... You're wrong, take your L like a man.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@fedor said:

@xhawk27: Bu bu bu.... When it released... You're wrong, take your L like a man.

You X haters should have taken the L last year but you didn't. LOL

True_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By True_Link
Member since 2019 • 243 Posts

@fedor said:

@true_link: Once again you fail at reading comprehension. Hawkboy specified a videocard costing 3 times as much to beat the X. Get a clue, L2read.

But I'm talking about the whole package. A console is not only a GPU, it's the whole package. Power source, GPU, CPU, controller, HDMI cable, motherboard, ram, HDD, the console is a package that has everything needed to run a game.

With a PC you have to buy all this and you CAN'T get all this in the PS4~X1X price range that will run games on par or better than those machines.

The GPU vs Console comparison is not a valid one because one is a complete package, the other is just a graphics card.

Again, get a clue.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Fedor

@xhawk27: Why would I take an L? I didnt say anything wrong. Don't get mad because you said some stupid stuff and got checked.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Fedor

@true_link: I don't care what you're talking about, you jumped into my discussion. Take your L, crybaby who can't read.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 xhawk27

@fedor said:

@true_link: Once again you fail at reading comprehension. Hawkboy specified a videocard costing 3 times as much to beat the X. Get a clue, L2read.

I did no such thing. I said to play the best version on the PC would require a Videocard that costs three times as much as the X1X. The X1X plays the best Console version.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

I love a good backfire...

Lolol :P

I don't necessary agree but as always I gotta a good laugh at this. lol thanks.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Fedor

@xhawk27: Lol, thats not even true either... You make dumb statements.

True_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By True_Link

@fedor said:

@true_link: I don't care what you're talking about, you jumped into my discussion. Take your L, crybaby who can't read.

So you resorted to ad hominem because you know I'm right. You can claim your victory all you want, you're still wrong.

You can't have a $500 PC that runs games better or on par with the X1X. That is simply the truth, whether you like it or not.

PC fannies, always distorting things to make it go their way, they're still wrong.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#111 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts
@true_link said:
@fedor said:

@true_link: A 580 is like $175... Get a clue.

How much does the whole setup cost though? A PC is not only a GPU, you need the whole package to make it work. You can't get a X1X PC level at $500. You can't get a $300 PC at a PS4 level. You can't get a $400 PC at a PS4 Pro level.

With a console you get the whole package and the games are optmized for that platform. A $300 PC will NOT run a game better or even on par with the base PS4 because PC games are naturally more demanding. There's simply no way around this.

You get a clue.

yeah you can. Its been done countless times but you fanboys like to throw irrelevant s***t on pc build like blue ray to make it seem more expensive . Also news flash games are also optimized for pc and when a developer does a good job a pc with RX 580 is as good if not better than the X ( just see forza horizon 4 benchmarks where the rx 580 is able to play the game at 4k at the same settings as the X at 40-45fps and even an RX 570 is able to maintain 30fps minimum at all times )

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#112  Edited By deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

@adamosmaki said:

When console fanboys and especially xbox ones gloat how great of a value the X1X is and is a 4K machine they never mention the games that run at 4k is usually medium settings and in this case low settings at 30fps and sometimes using checkerboard something a sub £200 rx 580 can do as well if not slightly better

Low/medium/high/ultra settings scale very differently than they used to. Textures, polygon count in geometry, object detail and effects are generally the same throughout the entire low-ultra range. Draw distance, shadow detail, volumetric light voxels and tessellation are usually drawn back the most. This makes the Xbox one X still look decently good, with pixel peeping like DigitalFoundry does, being necessary to see the differences for most effects. In the Division 2's case tessellation and draw distance were sacrificed and so the difference can be quite pronounced in certain areas, but not on a generational leap kind of scale as low to ultra used to be. That's why you see quite a few users above still praising the Xbox one X visuals, despite it's shortcomings.

And concerning the Xbox one X price. During it's launch year, the crypto mining business was skyrocketing. Midrange GPU's prices got inflated, RX580's went for over 300$ and were hard to come by. The Xbox one X was a better deal at that time than it is perhaps today, but even today you get the console with extra controllers, games, a month game pass+Xbox live and that for 450$.

The fact that a console can handle 4K 60fps in certain titles and that with very good graphics is hurting the superiority complex that fanboys suffer from. It is true that most native 4k titles run at 30fps (Anthem, Gears 5, Metro Exodus, Red Dead Redemption 2, FF15, The Witcher 3, Assassin's Creed, DMC 5, etc etc) but there are many exceptions with 60fps modes being offered as well and sometimes even at near 4k resolutions (Battlefront 2, Halo MCC, Titanfall 2, Forza 7, Apex Legends etc etc).

The masses can now taste something only the 'elite gamers' once benefited from, and that hurts. There is always a climbing ladder with the feeling of superiority in the fanboy world: but there is the law of diminishing returns. Those diminishing returns will be the greatest the upcoming generation, but have mostly been met with these mid gen refresh consoles. Beyond 60fps at beyond 4k and the increasing benefits become marginal at best. PC fan's arguments used to be about 1080p ultra settings 60fps, then it became about 4k 30fps, then it became about 4k 60fps, and I am sure next generation it will be about having 120/240fps 4k over the 60fps consoles offer with a higher setting of raytracing. That last statement about 120/240fps is beneficial if you'd be an e-sport player needing such frame-rates, but even those players turn down their settings to low so they can focus more on the gameplay without graphical distractions.

Fact of the matter is, with this mid gen refresh consoles have neared PC settings so closely that I can only argue that Ray Tracing, shadow detail and higher framerates at 1080p are still decent improvements PC currently has over consoles, even if consoles are starting to offer many 60fps modes in their games already. Besides, even if the PC is the main platform of development for certain upcoming games, they will still be designed with consoles in mind. Furthermore, console exclusives can look graphically ahead of the most PC games, look at RDR2 or God of War or Horizon Zero Dawn. It's hard to accept, but the difference between console and pc will never be as pronounced as the era of Crysis. Thankfully so, everyone should be able to experience high end entertainment without breaking their savings account.

The Division 2 could have seriously used a 1080p 60fps mode on consoles. This kind of issue is for the next generation consoles to address with thier new Ryzen CPU's, and by then the only true difference between console and pc is whether you would like to become a pro or not, or whether you prefer mouse and keyboard over controller. Looks like Xbox One will improve Mouse+KB support as well, so what was once an objective difference is subjective at best. Unless we speak about games as a subscription service, which is probably where the industry is heading towards and this is where you can argue where value lies in the future.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Fedor

@true_link: Lol, imagine being butthurt about pc as much as you. Whats the matter? You broke, kid?

Edit: You got some thin skin too, kid.

True_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By True_Link

@adamosmaki said:
@true_link said:
@fedor said:

How much does the whole setup cost though? A PC is not only a GPU, you need the whole package to make it work. You can't get a X1X PC level at $500. You can't get a $300 PC at a PS4 level. You can't get a $400 PC at a PS4 Pro level.

With a console you get the whole package and the games are optmized for that platform. A $300 PC will NOT run a game better or even on par with the base PS4 because PC games are naturally more demanding. There's simply no way around this.

You get a clue.

yeah you can. Its been done countless times but you fanboys like to throw irrelevant s***t on pc build like blue ray to make it seem more expensive . Also news flash games are also optimized for pc and when a developer does a good job a pc with RX 580 is as good if not better than the X ( just see forza horizon 4 benchmarks where the rx 580 is able to play the game at 4k at the same settings as the X at 40-45fps and even an RX 570 is able to maintain 30fps minimum at all times )

No, you can't. Specially new games. You can't buy a CPU, GPU, Power Source, Motherboard, RAM, KBM that will run all games at 1080p at $500, it's not feasible no matter how hard you try, it just isn't possible.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 xhawk27

@fedor said:

@xhawk27: Lol, thats not even true either... You make dumb statements.

So the best Console version isn't on the X1X? lol

True_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 True_Link

@fedor said:

@true_link: Lol, imagine being butthurt about pc as much as you. Whats the matter? You broke, kid?

Edit: You got some thin skin too, kid.

No, I just enjoy tearing you PC fannies apart, just like I'm doing right now. ;)

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#117  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

@xhawk27 said:
@BassMan said:
@xhawk27 said:
@BassMan said:

X1X "Premium product" "Most powerful console" "Power of the cloud"...

To play the best on PC you need a videocard that costs three times as much as the X.

You don't need to have the best to beat X1X. Even a cheap PC can deliver a proper 60fps experience at 1080p. Something X1X is not even capable of with all games.

Oh I forget to add the X came out a year and half ago. So tell me a a PC for $400 that can beat the X using parts that came out in fall 2017? If Devs start to optimize for only the X it easily could.

Someone else can put together a budget build for you. I don't pay too much attention to cheap shit. As for optimizing... The CPU is absolute trash in the X1X and it bottlenecks games. That is why it can't run games properly at 1080p and is not worth anything to me. Better off putting that $400 or whatever it costs towards a gaming PC.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Fedor

@xhawk27: No, the X certainly does give the best low settings/30 fps experience possible on consoles.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 xhawk27

@fedor said:

@xhawk27: No, the X certainly does give the best low settings/30 fps experience possible on consoles.

Yeah but the X has something really great..... 8K Skyboxes. lol

True_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 True_Link

@fedor said:

@true_link: LMAO!!! Thin skin, broke beta.

Still can't have a X1X level PC at $500.

Still can't have a PS4 level PC at $300.

lol.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Fedor

@xhawk27: They're beautiful.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Fedor

@true_link: I never made that claim lol, you love owning yourself.

True_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 True_Link

@fedor said:

@true_link: I never made that claim lol, you love owning yourself.

Still not feasible lmao.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Fedor

@true_link: Ok? Also why you flagging? Guess I was right about that thin skin huh, alt boy.

True_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 True_Link

@fedor said:

@true_link: Ok? Also why you flagging? Guess I was right about that thin skin huh, alt boy.

Still can't do it, lmao.

DrSerigala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#127 DrSerigala
Member since 2018 • 208 Posts

so much consoles tears n salt here

now they change topic to budget PC

LOL

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Fedor

@true_link: You enjoying your L?

True_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By True_Link

@fedor: Still not reachable. ROFL

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Fedor

@true_link: Sure, but why are you broke, alt boy? Why you moving the goalposts now, alt boy? Why we talking budget pc's?

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

@true_link said:
@fedor said:

lol.

And you still have games that struggle to maintain 30FPS on any console and still have games that can't match PC on Ultra settings.

You get what you pay for.

True_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 True_Link

@fedor said:

@true_link: Sure, but why are you broke, alt boy? Why you moving the goalposts now, alt boy? Why we talking budget pc's?

I'm glad we agree and you finally took the L on that matter. ;)

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Fedor

@true_link: It wasn't a issue with me. Here's a fun fact, Div 2 is objectively best played on pc.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#134  Edited By adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts
@true_link said:
@adamosmaki said:
@true_link said:
@fedor said:

You get a clue.

No, you can't. Specially new games. You can't buy a CPU, GPU, Power Source, Motherboard, RAM, KBM that will run all games at 1080p at $500, it's not feasible no matter how hard you try, it just isn't possible.

Well its done countless times but here you go

I can probably do better if i search more shops but whatever

ryzen 3 2200g 100. I can probably go lower and aim at that 30fps cinematic console experience

RX 570 163. Sure is a bit slower but with some overclocking is some games you will be a bit better off thanks to the much superior CPU on pc in others a bit worse off

Gigabyte B450 75

8gb DDR4 47 . Ram prices came crashing down lately

80 plus bronze psu

Case 28

500GB HD 23

Gaming KB+M combo 27

Total 476 or if you want to add an rx 580 instead 570 to match the X exactly add another 30

And here is a tip you can legally download and install completely free windows 10 and never buy them. You will be missing some customization options but other than that is

Also there is Devil May Cry and RE 2 remake for free with that GPU

True_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 True_Link

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@true_link said:
@fedor said:

lol.

And you still have games that struggle to maintain 30FPS on any console and still have games that can't match PC on Ultra settings.

Yes, that is absolutely true. I don't think anyone will argue with this, obviously a $1000 hardware will perform better than a $300 hardware. You have GPUs alone that are more expensive than the PS4 or the X1X.

But the struggling part is debatable, if the devs commit to optmize the game, it'll maintain 30fps. Compromises have to be made, it's only natural.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Fedor

@true_link: L

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

@true_link said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@true_link said:
@fedor said:

lol.

Yes, that is absolutely true. I don't think anyone will argue with this, obviously a $1000 hardware will perform better than a $300 hardware. You have GPUs alone that are more expensive than the PS4 or the X1X.

But the struggling part is debatable, if the devs commit to optmize the game, it'll maintain 30fps. Compromises have to be made, it's only natural.

Its not debatable, games are literally being released not being able to have stable 30FPS even on the X1X.

What the dev's should/could or can't do is not the subject the point is what we get... And if you get a console your going to play a lot of games 30FPS and some will struggle to hit 30FPS and a lot of games will be running a lower than high settings on PC. That is just what you get right now for the money.

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with consoles, I played 360 to death and NGC and my Switch but they are all POS in comparison to PC graphics/performance.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

30 fps on low vs 60 fps on high.

"BUT TEH HUMEN EYE!"

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@true_link said:

But I'm talking about the whole package. A console is not only a GPU, it's the whole package. Power source, GPU, CPU, controller, HDMI cable, motherboard, ram, HDD, the console is a package that has everything needed to run a game.

With a PC you have to buy all this and you CAN'T get all this in the PS4~X1X price range that will run games on par or better than those machines.

The GPU vs Console comparison is not a valid one because one is a complete package, the other is just a graphics card.

Again, get a clue.

Hello fresh Anti-PC alt #40922300

Why are you mad at a distant 2nd place?

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#140  Edited By Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts

@true_link said:
@adamosmaki said:
@true_link said:
@fedor said:

You get a clue.

What????

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CT6ZbX

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@true_link said:

You get a clue.

Is that so? Go to "PC Park Picker" and we'll show you what a $500 PC can give you. But remember, you get what you pay for. I'd take a $500 PC build over a console such as Xbox One X any day for it's free online and open-platform freedom.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@davillain- said:
@Zero_epyon said:

That and it's locked at 30 on all consoles. These consoles are aging very quickly, but the X has the least excuse of all since it's newer hardware.

No kidding. This gen is aging way faster then it did last-gen.

On topic: I currently playing Division 2, it runs so damn good in 1440p, but 4K totally blows it when playing it on PC. So Xbox One X is running medium to low settings, but but it’s 4K.

That's the developer's choice. They can add an option to play in high settings at 1440p if they want to. If they don't, it's not because the xbox hardware is not capable of it.

I personally think developers should give consumers more options so they can enjoy their game how they want. That's the benefit of the PC, you can customize your graphics to your heart's content. With console you have to settle for what the developer provides.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@adamosmaki said:
@true_link said:
@fedor said:

You get a clue.

Far Cry 5 4K shows X1X beating RX-580 and GTX 1060.

Forza Motorsport 7 high alpha wet scenes shows X1X beating RX-580 and GTX 1060.

Forza Horizon 4 has toned down FM7's high alpha wet scenes.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts
@Antwan3K said:
@goldenelementxl said:

@Antwan3K: Spot on? Your Gears multiplayer prediction was wrong and the rest is so vague it’s not really worth saying.

That’s easily the most vague prediction you made. Nice job with the selective screengrab while accusing others of being selective.

yes, spot on.. Gears 4 multiplayer is indeed 4k/60 via dynamic scaling..what are you even talking about at this point?.. I literally said "dynamic" in my prediction about Gears of War 4 and ended up underpredicting the native 4K that resulted in the singleplayer campaign..

and vague?.. I was very detailed and clear in everything I expected from the console, hence the fact that I started the statement with "to be clear".. this was an obvious effort to clarify any previous or subsequent statements that could have been taken out of context.. y'know kind of like you do with all your selective screengrabs..

it's not my fault you've mentally re-wrote history and now you're actually believing your own crap..

Bruh... I've never seen someone exhibit reading comprehension issues when it comes to SOMETHING THEY WROTE. You said that games that were using a dynamic resolution on base hardware, like the dynamic 1080p/60 used in Gears 4, would be 4K/30 in single player and 4K/60 in multiplayer. For the Gears 4 multiplayer to hit 60 fps, they had to drop from native 4K resolution. Your prediction was wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

Yikes

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2927 Posts

@Antwan3K: As for cows, well they are ridiculing the power of the xbox one x, but what else are they supposed to do? They no longer have the most powerful console and they are waiting and waiting for the PS5 announcement... Which will probably disappoint them. Some fanboys are even expecting a 8k monster. Imagine the hardware required to run The Division at 8k 60fps Ultra settings!

As for PC owners with 2080 cards, well they have a much better reason to sniff at the xbox one x, but they also paid a lot more for their gaming system.

The xbox one x is currently my fave gaming system, while my PS4 is getting more and more neglected and only used for exclusives.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@pmanden said:

@Antwan3K: As for cows, well they are ridiculing the power of the xbox one x, but what else are they supposed to do? They no longer have the most powerful console and they are waiting and waiting for the PS5 announcement... Which will probably disappoint them. Some fanboys are even expecting a 8k monster. Imagine the hardware required to run The Division at 8k 60fps Ultra settings!

As for PC owners with 2080 cards, well they have a much better reason to sniff at the xbox one x, but they also paid a lot more for their gaming system.

The xbox one x is currently my fave gaming system, while my PS4 is getting more and more neglected and only used for exclusives.

Loading Video...

Vega 56 OC at 1550 Mhz to ~1583 Mhz (11.35TFLOPS) with 484 GB/s memory bandwidth which the same as Vega 64's.

Vega's Rapid Pack Math is not used.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Damn... Backfire...

a nasty one at that. lolol :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

@goldenelementxl:

https://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/software/the_division_2_pc_performance_review/11

For Ultra settings at 4K, Vega 56 is the minimum GPU card. 40 fps and above are in my 4K monitor's FreeSync range.

From ultra to dirt low there is a huge gap.

So the 1070 pulling just 5 frame less in Ultra is quite something.

@Antwan3K said:

@goldenelementxl: Off Topic: again, find me a quote where Microsoft says the Xbox One X will match the latest and greatest that PC has to offer and thar it will do so Forever.. Because short of that, your "rewrite of the English language" means exactly that... That Microsoft said that there would be no compromises in comparison to anything PC has to offer (and technically, anything PC will EVER have to offer if you want to stick to your insane ideal of "no compromise")..

Meanwhile, there are direct quotes from Microsoft stating that the design goal of the Xbox One X was to provide 4-times the resolution of base hardware without having to sacrifice performance.. A design goal that has by-and-large been met..

The fact that you are here, once again creating another thread to downplay a game that actually hits NATIVE 4K on the Xbox One X simply because it doesn't match up to everything possible on PC is a clear sign of your continuous butthurt on this topic..

I mean, when did Microsoft (or hell, when did any Xbox fan on this forum) state that the Xbox One X will be a match for anything and everything possible on the PC platform?.. Answer that question and maybe a conversion can be had beyond your butthurt, damage control, and goal post moving..

On topic: another good showing for the X.. I enjoyed the first game but the bugs and exploits killed it for me eventually.. It seems that early impressions indicate that the devs have improved on all the complaints.. And hitting 4K on the X is a nice addition to what looks like a solid follow-up in the series..

TRUE 4k. (Check on this game)

The fastest FRAMES. (lol30)

NO COMPROMISES. (low settings) compromise.

So you can continue rewriting the English language as usual.