The biggest feature for me about the PS Vita that doesnt get talked about much..

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

User Lists: 0

#1 Gambler_3
Member since 2009 • 7736 Posts

....is the 5" OLED screen. That has to be one of the most beautiful things ever put on a handheld. EVEN if the hardware was the same on the 3DS, games would still look infinitely better on the PS Vita because quite simply OLED is infinitely better than LCD for gaming.

For those who dont know OLED screens produce perfect blacks regardless of the brightness and they also have perfect motion smoothness. If you have never used such a screen then try getting your hands on an AMOLED smartphone, it's just godly image quality.

PS Vita might be the first ever handheld I'll buy.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

For me its the touch screen, PSN friends, trophies.. argh forget it it i love everything about it!

ABCarmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ABCarmine
Member since 2011 • 1937 Posts

For me its the touch screen, PSN friends, trophies.. argh forget it it i love everything about it!

finalstar2007

There's probably another reason you like it

:P

kramer_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 129

#4 kramer_inc
Member since 2008 • 1303 Posts

I love it all. it going to rock.

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts
If the Vita is released in Feb or March next year here in North America, I'll buy one day one. (Good games permitted). The only thing that would put me off from getting one is if Nvidia releases their new graphics cards and have a huge performance boost over what I have now.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
For me it's the games, and the inputs... And the GPS... Oh and the screen like you say. Ah hell i like everything about it.
Mr_Caboose007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Mr_Caboose007
Member since 2011 • 175 Posts

Definitly coming along great, looking like a Great Handheld. :)

dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dontshackzmii
Member since 2009 • 6026 Posts

oled screens are expensive and have short lives can get burn in and can use more power when showing white pictures and can get lots of glare.

ABCarmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ABCarmine
Member since 2011 • 1937 Posts

oled screens are expensive and have short lives can get burn in and can use more power when showing white pictures and can get lots of glare.

dontshackzmii
0/10
dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dontshackzmii

[QUOTE="dontshackzmii"]

ABCarmine

0/10

did not say 10 things but what did i get wrong?

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#11 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

The Vita is DEFINATELY going to give the disaster that is currently the 3DS a run for it's money. Nintendo's only hope agaisnt Vita is to axe their current model and make a new one that is superior with dual analog and better battery life. Also make the 3D much easier on the eyes, seriously!

Also the Vita is bringing Party chat so technically PSN will have that feature, although I don't care about party chat in the first place. But it will still be good for people who enjoy it. Also the Vita is insanely powerful and even Bethesda said they were interested in taking a look at it. Now don't jump the gun because they NEVER said they were making games for it, just that they were going to take a "look" at the Vita. That's all. Still Bethesda has made handheld games in the past, but that was for the N-Gage which was a joke of a system. They were making an Elder Scrolls for the PSP but it was canceled because the PSP wasn't powerful enough, but the Vita is DEFINATELY powerful enough. So who knows....

Honestly I don't see the point in buying the 3DS at this point, it only has ONE game worth buying and that's Zelda OoT. And I doubt Nintendo is going to bring out anything good other than that, face the facts, Nintendo doesn't care about it's fans anymore. Nintendo dumped them for the "Wii Party" audience and that's all they care about now.Nothing wrong with trying to bring in new people, but doing it at the cost of abandoning your origional fans is WRONG! Where is Xeno Blade? Why doesn't Nintendo care about online? Why don't they listen to thier fans? Instead Nintendois giving them the finger and laughing all the way to the bank!

I wish Nintendo fans would realise this....Just buy the Vita, it will make you more happy.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Gambler_3

[QUOTE="ABCarmine"][QUOTE="dontshackzmii"]

dontshackzmii

0/10

Expensive is not a consumer's problem since sony has to price the product competitively so we win.

Lifespan may be shorter but it's enough to last a handheld as long as it's relavent.

Burn in hasnt been much of an issue with AMOLED smartphones so I dont think it's gonna be big deal.

The power thing is true but you know games dont have all white all the time and it has been proven that on average OLED consumes less energy.

The 3DS also has a glossy screen, there is no such thing as a matte screen in handhelds because they are used from so upclose that the picture would become horribly grainy. Your point could only be valid when talking about TV's or monitor's which we werent.

dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dontshackzmii

[QUOTE="dontshackzmii"]

[QUOTE="ABCarmine"] 0/10Gambler_3

Expensive is not a consumer's problem since sony has to price the product competitively so we win.

Lifespan may be shorter but it's enough to last a handheld as long as it's relavent.

Burn in hasnt been much of an issue with AMOLED smartphones so I dont think it's gonna be big deal.

The power thing is true but you know games dont have all white all the time and it has been proven that on average OLED consumes less energy.

The 3DS also has a glossy screen, there is no such thing as a matte screen in handhelds because they are used from so upclose that the picture would become horribly grainy. Your point could only be valid when talking about TV's or monitor's which we werent.

sony will use a cheap screen i bet like they did with psp which had bad ghosting. In dark pictures the oled will save power but when it comes to bright things like web pages it will use even more power then an lcd. Oleds are pretty new so its bound to have more problems then a good old lcd.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
the size of the sim card or 3G version
ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ohthemanatee
Member since 2010 • 8104 Posts
I know it's silly... but for me it's the graphics, really I could do without most features the PSP, DS, VITA and 3DS implement
TrapJak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TrapJak
Member since 2011 • 2933 Posts

By the looks of it, its pretty damn impressive. What's the battery life? I'm betting 3-6 hours.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gambler_3

sony will use a cheap screen i bet like they did with psp which had bad ghosting. In dark pictures the oled will save power but when it comes to bright things like web pages it will use even more power then an lcd. Oleds are pretty new so its bound to have more problems then a good old lcd.

dontshackzmii

When comparing to an LCD there is no such thing as a bad OLED screen, they are superior to LCD by default.

thatisfalse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thatisfalse
Member since 2011 • 225 Posts
I get excited every time I get a peek at a new Vita game that's going use 2d graphics. Games like Blazblue and Persona 4 with their animated bits are going to look intense. Totally with you with the OLED screen. Also, the online features are a huge step up from anything we know, it's going to be a completely new experience.
slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 slipknot0129
Member since 2008 • 5832 Posts

the back touch screen. i dont ever see anybody talking about it. it solves the problem of your fingers blocking your view.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts

The Vita is DEFINATELY going to give the disaster that is currently the 3DS a run for it's money. Nintendo's only hope agaisnt Vita is to axe their current model and make a new one that is superior with dual analog and better battery life. Also make the 3D much easier on the eyes, seriously!

Also the Vita is bringing Party chat so technically PSN will have that feature, although I don't care about party chat in the first place. But it will still be good for people who enjoy it. Also the Vita is insanely powerful and even Bethesda said they were interested in taking a look at it. Now don't jump the gun because they NEVER said they were making games for it, just that they were going to take a "look" at the Vita. That's all. Still Bethesda has made handheld games in the past, but that was for the N-Gage which was a joke of a system. They were making an Elder Scrolls for the PSP but it was canceled because the PSP wasn't powerful enough, but the Vita is DEFINATELY powerful enough. So who knows....

Honestly I don't see the point in buying the 3DS at this point, it only has ONE game worth buying and that's Zelda OoT. And I doubt Nintendo is going to bring out anything good other than that, face the facts, Nintendo doesn't care about it's fans anymore. Nintendo dumped them for the "Wii Party" audience and that's all they care about now.Nothing wrong with trying to bring in new people, but doing it at the cost of abandoning your origional fans is WRONG! Where is Xeno Blade? Why doesn't Nintendo care about online? Why don't they listen to thier fans? Instead Nintendois giving them the finger and laughing all the way to the bank!

I wish Nintendo fans would realise this....Just buy the Vita, it will make you more happy.

ShadowMoses900
Don't care about their fans? So SMG 1 & 2, SSBB, LoZ:TP & SS, Mario Kart Wii, NSMBWii, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3, Batallion Wars 2, along with many many great first party titles for the DS mean they have abandoned their fanbase? They've put out some of the highest rated games this generation and they've abandoned their fan base? I honestly told myself I would not reply to you, because you never say anything that even remotely resembles the truth, but do you honestly believe what you say?
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

I'm purchasing a 3DS in October or November. I might purchase a Vita at launch. It all depends on when the Wii U releases.

15strong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 15strong
Member since 2007 • 2806 Posts

....is the 5" OLED screen. That has to be one of the most beautiful things ever put on a handheld. EVEN if the hardware was the same on the 3DS, games would still look infinitely better on the PS Vita because quite simply OLED is infinitely better than LCD for gaming.

For those who dont know OLED screens produce perfect blacks regardless of the brightness and they also have perfect motion smoothness. If you have never used such a screen then try getting your hands on an AMOLED smartphone, it's just godly image quality.

PS Vita might be the first ever handheld I'll buy.

Gambler_3

You've never owned a gameboy?

ActionRemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ActionRemix
Member since 2011 • 5640 Posts

I don't think it even has a USB port, which makes it a no-go for me.

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Gambler_3

You've never owned a gameboy?

15strong

Nop.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#25 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

ActionRemix
Well, they have to cut back Piracy somehow. Sony doesn't want the Vita ending up like the PSP with the intense amount of piracy it gets. :P
ActionRemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ActionRemix
Member since 2011 • 5640 Posts

[QUOTE="ActionRemix"]

bbkkristian

Well, they have to cut back Piracy somehow. Sony doesn't want the Vita ending up like the PSP with the intense amount of piracy it gets. :P

Then how will I put any media on it?

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 bbkkristian

[QUOTE="bbkkristian"][QUOTE="ActionRemix"]

ActionRemix

Then how will I put any media on it?

Wireless media sync with PS3? Or just use the memory stick (if they're still sticking with it) TBH, I think it does have a USB port, its just hard to find
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

dotWithShoes

Don't care about their fans? So SMG 1 & 2, SSBB, LoZ:TP & SS, Mario Kart Wii, NSMBWii, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3, Batallion Wars 2, along with many many great first party titles for the DS mean they have abandoned their fanbase? They've put out some of the highest rated games this generation and they've abandoned their fan base? I honestly told myself I would not reply to you, because you never say anything that even remotely resembles the truth, but do you honestly believe what you say?

Nintendo hasn't supported their origonal fanbase for a long time, it all started with the Wii. See I have no problem with companies reaching out to other audiences, non at all. What I do have a problem with is companies forgetting about their fanbase in favor of another, and that is EXACTLY what Nintendo has done! Are you truly happy without a true HD experience? Or not having a good online service? How many Zelda games have they made for the Wii? Like only one which was also on the Game Cube so it doesn't count. They are FINALLY getting ONE zelda game for the Wii since it's been out, which is like over 5 years.

If my opinion offends you than that's just too bad. This is SW, people are going to post all sorts of things. You are not obligated to respond to me oreven read my posts if you don't want to, and I don't care if you do. I think your taking this a little too personal pal, and yes that is my honest opinion on Nintendo because I used to be a Nintendo fan until I saw the light!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44617 Posts
what's there to say, new Persona 4 edition going to PSP Vita, that's all I care about, now I just have to wait, until then I'm just putting it out of my mind
thatisfalse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 thatisfalse
Member since 2011 • 225 Posts
this thread was supposed to be about how cool the OLED screen is :'( I've recently bought a Sansa clip, it's blue and blacks have me in awe. What's more is that it's such a simple device and its screen impresses me quite a bit.
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 bbkkristian

Nintendo hasn't supported their origonal fanbase for a long time, it all started with the Wii. See I have no problem with companies reaching out to other audiences, non at all. What I do have a problem with is companies forgetting about their fanbase in favor of another, and that is EXACTLY what Nintendo has done! Are you truly happy without a true HD experience? Or not having a good online service? How many Zelda games have they made for the Wii? Like only one which was also on the Game Cube so it doesn't count. They are FINALLY getting ONE zelda game for the Wii since it's been out, which is like over 5 years.

ShadowMoses900

Can i use what your saying against all Nintendo haters who say that Zelda is milked? :P

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="dotWithShoes"] Don't care about their fans? So SMG 1 & 2, SSBB, LoZ:TP & SS, Mario Kart Wii, NSMBWii, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3, Batallion Wars 2, along with many many great first party titles for the DS mean they have abandoned their fanbase? They've put out some of the highest rated games this generation and they've abandoned their fan base? I honestly told myself I would not reply to you, because you never say anything that even remotely resembles the truth, but do you honestly believe what you say?dotWithShoes

If my opinion offends you than that's just too bad. This is SW, people are going to post all sorts of things. You are not obligated to respond to me oreven read my posts if you don't want to, and I don't care if you do. I think your taking this a little too personal pal, and yes that is my honest opinion on Nintendo because I used to be a Nintendo fan until I saw the light!

Make sure you completely ignore every other game I mentioned, if that makes you happy(you normally do skirt around the issues I thinks). Am I truly happy without an HD experience, when I first bought my Wii I was. I did not have a HDTV and didn't feel like paying 2-3k $ to buy one. Is that the case now? No, that would be where the Wii U is coming into play. When the Wii came out, HDTV's were not the standard, not near the standard. Do I need online in my games to enjoy them? Lets see, SMG 1 & 2 say I don't. TP says I don't. SNMBWii says I don't. Donkey Kong says I don't. Kirby says I don't. And with the DS, Pokemon says I don't. You sound sad that Nintendo has only released one Zelda game, sorry. And your opinion doesn't offend me, it makes me wonder about the intelligence of the people on this forum. You know, history is littered with a lot of people who honestly believed they were right, a couple of World Wars proved they weren't.

The Wii U is in HD but the graphic capabilities are just barely better than the Wii's, which proves my point that Nintendo refuses to get with the times. And HD tv's arn't that expensive anymore, you could easily pick one up for about 200$. Online is important feature, not saying that SP games don't matter because they certainly do, but certain games are better with MP and the online just makes it better.

And once again Nintendo refusing to maximze on this renforces my statement that they refuse to get with the times and they have turned their backs on their fans. SMG is ok but not great IMO and I think Rachet and Clank is better along with Little Big Planet, much better platformgames IMO. Twilight Princess was on GameCube so I don't see your point? Where is the new Smash Bros? The last Donkey Kong game they made was that bad gimmick with the drums lol, and Kirby? Kirby just sucks (literally and figurtively), modern Kirby games can be beaten in less than an hour, so I hope you arn't serioius. And I outgrew Poke'mon a LONG time ago, doesn't interest me anymore now that I'm an adult. And you can bet I'm sad at Nintendo for only releasing one Zelda game, I LOVE Zelda and I want more but they don't make them anymore.

Obviously my opinion does offend you because your getting upset by calling me stupid (wondering about people's intelligence you say) and referring to people who you claim are in my intelligence bracket (your words not mine) are responsible for the two World Wars. I think your taking things a little too seriously man, this is just about video games ok. No reason to get upset, I didn't realise you were so sensitive.

BTW there was no way I could have been responsible for the two World Wars because I'm of Jewish descent, so why would my people kill our own? I have family members who were holocaust survivors too.

I know that wasn't what you were saying or trying to imply, but your definately one of the more sensitive people on here. No one here is "less intelligent" than someone else about VIDEO GAMES! There are FAR more important issues to get upset about, trust me. lol

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

bbkkristian

Can i use what your saying against all Nintendo haters who say that Zelda is milked? :P

lol go for it, see I would LOVE to see alot more Zelda games. Hell I don't care if they did milk the Zelda games (which is impossible) I would by every single one of them, as long as they were still good of course and weren't gimmicks. That's one thing I'm dissapointed with Nintendo about, there weren't enough Zelda games this gen on the Wii. See I do enjoy playing my Wii when there are games I like for it, but most of the time I don't have a reason to.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 bbkkristian

[QUOTE="bbkkristian"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

lol go for it, see I would LOVE to see alot more Zelda games. Hell I don't care if they did milk the Zelda games (which is impossible) I would by every single one of them, as long as they were still good of course and weren't gimmicks. That's one thing I'm dissapointed with Nintendo about, there weren't enough Zelda games this gen on the Wii. See I do enjoy playing my Wii when there are games I like for it, but most of the time I don't have a reason to.

Exactly! I would be in heaven if Zelda was being milked. I mean Spirit Tracks was the quickest made Zelda game to date (majora's mask contender?) and it still turned out to be a really good game.
painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

I have a feeling the Vita will have a lot of good JRPG's. Idk why, but i just get this vibe.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dotWithShoes

The Wii U is in HD but the graphic capabilities are just barely better than the Wii's, which proves my point that Nintendo refuses to get with the times. And HD tv's arn't that expensive anymore, you could easily pick one up for about 200$. Online is important feature, not saying that SP games don't matter because they certainly do, but certain games are better with MP and the online just makes it better.

ShadowMoses900

Slightly above the Wii? I guess then you consider the xb360 and ps3 just slightly above the Wii as well? You know, since most devs that have been working with the Wii U have said it is plenty more powerful than both the HD systems that are currently out. A decent sized 32inch HDTV for $200, not a CPU monitor but an actual HD TV for that price, got a link?

And once again Nintendo refusing to maximze on this renforces my statement that they refuse to get with the times and they have turned their backs on their fans. SMG is ok but not great IMO and I think Rachet and Clank is better along with Little Big Planet, much better platformgames IMO. Twilight Princess was on GameCube so I don't see your point? Where is the new Smash Bros? The last Donkey Kong game they made was that bad gimmick with the drums lol, and Kirby? Kirby just sucks (literally and figurtively), modern Kirby games can be beaten in less than an hour, so I hope you arn't serioius. And I outgrew Poke'mon a LONG time ago, doesn't interest me anymore now that I'm an adult. And you can bet I'm sad at Nintendo for only releasing one Zelda game, I LOVE Zelda and I want more but they don't make them anymore.

ShadowMoses900

See, thats your opinion on SMG, obviously I, and many others disagree. LBP is a good game, but NSMBWii outclass it in its main focus, the platforming part. TP was on the GameCube yes, ok and? Nintendo has followed suit with two Zelda's per console. The next Smash Brothers is folliwing what Nintendo has done all the way back to the beginning of the series, ONE per console. And now to the bolded part. I figured you were just a misguided fan of Sony till this, I'm glad you showed me the way though, Because I never knew that DONKEY KONG COUNTRY was the one that used the drums. I'm glad that you outgrew Pokemon, I'm glad you're an adult, I guess playing childrens games would make you less of a man. I, myself, throughly enjoy RPG's with a deep game mechanic. I will give you they don't really have a deep story. And you know, since the Wii was released, they have released 3 Zelda games and have a 4'th one coming out in a few months. Guess that's why they don't make them anymore.

Obviously my opinion does offend you because your getting upset bycalling me stupid (wondering about people's intelligence you say) and referring to people who you claim are in myintelligence braket(your words not mine)are responsible forthe two World Wars. I think your taking things a little too seriously man, this is just about video games ok. No reason to get upset, I didn't realise you were so sensitive.

ShadowMoses900

Yup, I called you stupid. I plain out straight up said that. You caught me. Never said people who were in your inteligence bracket were responsible for any war, I said people who believed they were right were responsible for them. Since you brought up Hitler(below), he thought his position was the right one. bet he'd know that Donkey King Country existed.

BTW there was no way I could have been responsible for the two World Wars because I'm of Jewish descent, so why would my people kill our own? I have family members who were holocaust survivors too.

I know that wasn't what you were saying or trying to imply, but your definately one of the more sensitive people on here. No one here is "less intelligent" than someone else about VIDEO GAMES! There are FAR more important issues to get upset about, trust me. lol

ShadowMoses900

I'm not getting upset about this, merely wondering how you can sit in front of your computer and talk about something you clearly don't know everything about, I point out the Donkey Kong bolded above.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="bbkkristian"]

bbkkristian

Exactly! I would be in heaven if Zelda was being milked. I mean Spirit Tracks was the quickest made Zelda game to date (majora's mask contender?) and it still turned out to be a really good game.

See what I want from Nintendo is to have a system that is just as or more powerful than current gen systems and for them to make a Zelda game that takes advantage of it. Imagaine how awesome it would be to see a Zelda game with insane graphics and detail? And all the epic dungeons and bosses, that would make me so happy! Imagaine Hyrule field and Link walking on his horse Epona coming out a dense,dark forest and going into this HUGE field?

That's what I want, Zelda that takes advantage of a powerful system. I just want Nintendo to do it, they can keep the Wii out for that audience, but make another system that also appeals to your origional fanbase. That way everyones happy!

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 bbkkristian

[QUOTE="bbkkristian"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

See what I want from Nintendo is to have a system that is just as or more powerful than current gen systems and for them to make a Zelda game that takes advantage of it. Imagaine how awesome it would be to see a Zelda game with insane graphics and detail? And all the epic dungeons and bosses, that would make me so happy! Imagaine Hyrule field and Link walking on his horse Epona coming out a dense,dark forest and going into this HUGE field?

That's what I want, Zelda that takes advantage of a powerful system. I just want Nintendo to do it, they can keep the Wii out for that audience, but make another system that also appeals to your origional fanbase. That way everyones happy!

Ah, thats why I adored the Zelda tech demo of the Wii-U. It looked fantastic. :D I want another TP looking game after SS.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

dotWithShoes

Slightly above the Wii? I guess then you consider the xb360 and ps3 just slightly above the Wii as well? You know, since most devs that have been working with the Wii U have said it is plenty more powerful than both the HD systems that are currently out. A decent sized 32inch HDTV for $200, not a CPU monitor but an actual HD TV for that price, got a link?

ShadowMoses900

See, thats your opinion on SMG, obviously I, and many others disagree. LBP is a good game, but NSMBWii outclass it in its main focus, the platforming part. TP was on the GameCube yes, ok and? Nintendo has followed suit with two Zelda's per console. The next Smash Brothers is folliwing what Nintendo has done all the way back to the beginning of the series, ONE per console. And now to the bolded part. I figured you were just a misguided fan of Sony till this, I'm glad you showed me the way though, Because I never knew that DONKEY KONG COUNTRY was the one that used the drums. I'm glad that you outgrew Pokemon, I'm glad you're an adult, I guess playing childrens games would make you less of a man. I, myself, throughly enjoy RPG's with a deep game mechanic. I will give you they don't really have a deep story. And you know, since the Wii was released, they have released 3 Zelda games and have a 4'th one coming out in a few months. Guess that's why they don't make them anymore.

Obviously my opinion does offend you because your getting upset bycalling me stupid (wondering about people's intelligence you say) and referring to people who you claim are in myintelligence braket(your words not mine)are responsible forthe two World Wars. I think your taking things a little too seriously man, this is just about video games ok. No reason to get upset, I didn't realise you were so sensitive.

ShadowMoses900

Yup, I called you stupid. I plain out straight up said that. You caught me. Never said people who were in your inteligence bracket were responsible for any war, I said people who believed they were right were responsible for them. Since you brought up Hitler(below), he thought his position was the right one. bet he'd know that Donkey King Country existed.

ShadowMoses900

I'm not getting upset about this, merely wondering how you can sit in front of your computer and talk about something you clearly don't know everything about, I point out the Donkey Kong bolded above.

lol WOW you typed ALL THAT?!

Okay...clearly I struck a nerve with you....despite that you claim you arn't upset, it's quite obvious you are. It's JUST a video game. That's it. No reason to get angry and go on rantsman, just chill.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 dotWithShoes

Okay...clearly I struck a nerve with you....despite that you claim you arn't upset, it's quite obvious you are. It's JUST a video game. That's it. No reason to get angry man, just chill.

ShadowMoses900

Not upset, just bored and I type very quickly. Trying to think of something interesting to write an article about.. Donkey Kong Country was the last DK btw, that Nintendo made(Retro Studios being a Nintendo owned dev).

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Okay...clearly I struck a nerve with you....despite that you claim you arn't upset, it's quite obvious you are. It's JUST a video game. That's it. No reason to get angry man, just chill.

dotWithShoes

Not upset, just bored and I type very quickly. Trying to think of something interesting to write an article about.. Donkey Kong Country was the last DK btw, that Nintendo made(Retro Studios being a Nintendo owned dev).

Well you could have fooled me, you sure seem to yell alot for someone who is bored. And judging from your posts it seems like you hate me or something, that's just pretty messed up to hold a grudge on an anonymes person....

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

I was unaware that the PS Vita used such a screen.

PS Vita is definitely going to be impressive, I can't wait to get one, it looks like it is doing everything right. I just hope that it has a decent battery life.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 dotWithShoes

[QUOTE="dotWithShoes"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Well you could have fooled me, you sure seem to yell alot for someone who is bored. And judging from your posts it seems like you hate me or something, that's just pretty messed up to hold a grudge on an anonymes person....

I yelled? You do keep informing me of stuff I did not know. I like how you never address any of the things I post that contradict what you said. I don't hate anyone, It's not in my nature.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="dotWithShoes"]

dotWithShoes

I yelled? You do keep informing me of stuff I did not know. I like how you never address any of the things I post that contradict what you said. I don't hate anyone, It's not in my nature.

I think going on rants about my opinion and implying that I'm stupid and not intelligent is definately someone who is sensitive and takes things personally...

I did address everything you said, I just said it was my OPINION. You don't have to agree or like it, but alot of people agree with me. Nintendo abandoned their fanbase for another and everyone knows it.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 dotWithShoes

[QUOTE="dotWithShoes"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

I think going on rants about my opinion and implying that I'm stupid and not intelligent is definately someone who is sensitive and takes things personally...

I did address everything you said, I just said it was my OPINION. You don't have to agree or like it, but alot of people agree with me. Nintendo abandoned their fanbase for another and everyone knows it.

It's your opinion that the last Donkey Kong game was Jungle Beat? It's your opinion that they haven't released a Zelda since TP? It's your opinion that the Wii U is only slightly more powerful than the Wii?
Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#47 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

It's defiantly gonna be a nice touch with the rich graphics it can produce. I'm looking forward to the Wireless N... I hope it's 5GHz and not the 2.4GHz kind.

Really hope it has a good brower this time too. :P

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#48 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

If the Vita is released in Feb or March next year here in North America, I'll buy one day one. (Good games permitted). The only thing that would put me off from getting one is if Nvidia releases their new graphics cards and have a huge performance boost over what I have now.ShadowDeathX

2 times is what I hear. Which is when I'm grabbing a new card.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="dotWithShoes"] I yelled? You do keep informing me of stuff I did not know. I like how you never address any of the things I post that contradict what you said. I don't hate anyone, It's not in my nature. dotWithShoes

It's your opinion that the last Donkey Kong game was Jungle Beat? It's your opinion that they haven't released a Zelda since TP? It's your opinion that the Wii U is only slightly more powerful than the Wii?

There hasn't been a good donky kong game in a long time and the last one was a giimmick, I never said it was a music game. They haven't released a Zelda game on the Wii since Twilight Princess, prove me otherwise? I doubt the Wii U is going to be that powerful, Nintendo needs to keep the Wii but release a whole other system with more power that appeals to it's fanbase.

-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts

[QUOTE="dotWithShoes"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

There hasn't been a good donky kong game in a long time and the last one was a giimmick, I never said it was a music game. They haven't released a Zelda game on the Wii since Twilight Princess, prove me otherwise? I doubt the Wii U is going to be that powerful, Nintendo needs to keep the Wii but release a whole other system with more power that appeals to it's fanbase.

Link's Crossbow Training. Boom - got you on that one. The WiiU's rumored specs outpower both the PlayStation 3 and XBOX 360. Does that mean it's up to 'next-gen' specifications, hell no. Nintendo's already nearly an entire generation behind technology wise for a console that hasn't even launched.