The 360 cpu is weak

• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 XTy
Member since 2006 • 2434 Posts
[QUOTE="XTy"][QUOTE="Citizen_Zero"][QUOTE="XTy"]

[QUOTE="coltonnaslund"]well......then why does it look better then any PS3 game?Citizen_Zero

PS3 infancy,

360 approaching 3rd Year X-mas.

Look at Xbox.

In short, the Xbox and GameCube versions of Hot Pursuit II have slightly detuned graphics, mushier controls, and inexplicably, a variety of minute but tangible ommissions from the PlayStation 2 game

Well then why do most X360 launch tittles look better then PS3 launch tittles, your logic only goes for multiplats.

Being a 360 launch owner, I don't even believe that. I bought Kameo, that stank. PD0? Ugly. Gun? Tony Hawk? Quake? Call of Duty? Sorry man, they were alright, but nothing special. I don't know what your talking about, but I do know that no system should be judged at a launch, even the hated PS3. Compare Gears to 360 launch games...

WTF i never said that, i was saying that exclusives are what show off a systems power not multiplats and the lead SKU always looks and runs better. Yes i do believe PD0 and Kameo healed there ground very well agents what little exclusive tittles the PS3 launched with. I also thought it was already proved that PD0 and Kameo looked better then any of the PS3 launch exclusives.

It wasn't proved, it was just ignored.

blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#152 blacktorn
Member since 2004 • 8299 Posts
I have no idea where you get your info from,but 3 cores beats one core anyday,as long as a game is developed with 3 cores in mind,which every 360 game is.

But the main factor is that windows,anti-virus/spyware software,IM programs and others take away cpu power.

turgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#153 turgore
Member since 2006 • 7859 Posts

Id software amoung many developers has stated each core in the 360 cpu is only the power of a 1.5ghz p4/1500+ athlon xp.  That means all 3 cores only has the power of a amd 64 fx55 and a amd64 4000+ is not much less powerful.  The lack of out of order code support has really hurt the cpu power in the 360.

Even the most buget dual core cpu has more power than the 3 cores in the 360.

imprezawrx500

I hate trolls who think they are game developers.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
So what, it's a console that has to be mass produced, i already knew this. It's still better than the PS3s CPU.
Groovay_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#155 Groovay_Dude
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
Heith dude, your links on your message are, in my opinion, very biased. http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm  If the developer did develop for both the Ps3 and 360 then why would he even develop for the Ps3 if he felt the 360 was the better console by far? (Well thats the picture I got from reading this) Also, I dont feel that he should remian anonymous. Could this mean he/she isnt even a real developer? Or just a silly Fanboy?