Super Mario Galaxy: Really Bad

• 173 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts
[QUOTE="legend26"][QUOTE="MrEpyx"]

[QUOTE="guidono123"]You have some serious issues. There something really wrong with you ( and i isn only your gaming preferences)MrEpyx

I know.. who in their right mind would waste there money on this pathetic game? LOL!

let me know when SSBB is out so I can bash yet another substandard Nintendo product! Now I have to go play with something less kiddy like COD4 to make me forget I wasted $50 on this crap.

ya like to go on teh internetz and bash games for fun heh? what a life:roll:

And I suppose you're on SW because its educational and full of friendly discussion.

When the wii fanboys get pwnt, the next thing they resort to is attacking people for posting in SW in the first place. What comes after that? Attacking people for being born?

no i go on sw to watch people like u and laugh. seriously u only got less then 10 stars in the game and your bashing it?! so why should i take your OPINION seriously?
DGM09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 DGM09
Member since 2003 • 432 Posts

[QUOTE="guidono123"]You have some serious issues. There something really wrong with you ( and i isn only your gaming preferences)MrEpyx

I know.. who in their right mind would waste there money on this pathetic game? LOL!

let me know when SSBB is out so I can bash yet another substandard Nintendo product! Now I have to go play with something less kiddy like COD4 to make me forget I wasted $50 on this crap.

And I suppose you're on SW because its educational and full of friendly discussion.

When the wii fanboys get pwnt, the next thing they resort to is attacking people for posting in SW in the first place. What comes after that? Attacking people for being born?

Chances are most people are here to laugh at demented ones like you.

MrEpyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 MrEpyx
Member since 2007 • 716 Posts

#1 You're a fake boy so this really doesn't matter becuase you've been complaining about SMG since November and I find it hard to beleive that after 2 months you only made it past the first galaxy.

#2 You're judging the game off the first what? 30 min? Hour?

meetroid8

again with the fakeboy nonsense.. how can someone who actually owns the game be a fakeboy? Oh wait.. I'm arguing logic on SW.. never mind.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

How are we getting pwnt? You've been complaining about this game since Novemeber and apparently throughout that entire time you only got 6 stars? Sounds more like a fake boy making up stories to me.

stephant_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#155 stephant_6
Member since 2005 • 1758 Posts

Watch the Zero Punctuation review of Mario Galaxy. As usual,his review is the best out there:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2768-Zero-Punctuation-Super-Mario-Galaxy

petercaviar01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#156 petercaviar01
Member since 2005 • 346 Posts

[QUOTE="UssjTrunks"]Denial, I'm sorry that Lair and Halo 3 didn't win.MrEpyx

I'm not saying Halo 3 or Lair should have won. I am saying SMG SHOULDN'T HAVE. Shouldn't even have been a nominee. Seriously.. this game is broken in many ways... 30 extralives already?? come on!

maybe you should turn it off and turn it back and you have little control of the camera use the d pad and you can also go in to fps view
Zaxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Zaxro
Member since 2007 • 449 Posts
[QUOTE="meetroid8"]

#1 You're a fake boy so this really doesn't matter becuase you've been complaining about SMG since November and I find it hard to beleive that after 2 months you only made it past the first galaxy.

MrEpyx

again with the fakeboy nonsense.. how can someone who actually owns the game be a fakeboy? Oh wait.. I'm arguing logic on SW.. never mind.

Um easily. I can go make a thread saying how much the 360 sucks to get a rise out of people. It doesn't mean I actually think it sucks.

MrEpyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 MrEpyx

no i go on sw to watch people like u and laugh.legend26

I wish I was cool like you! Maybe I'd like teh kidday mario galaxy more if I were teh uber awesome kid that you are! Oh noes, blue fairy make me a real boy!

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 meetroid8

[QUOTE="legend26"] no i go on sw to watch people like u and laugh.MrEpyx

I wish I was cool like you! Maybe I'd like teh kidday mario galaxy more if I were teh uber awesome kid that you are! Oh noes, blue fairy make me a real boy!

I wish you could be cool and like the GOTY 07 too.

grandlx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 grandlx2
Member since 2004 • 458 Posts
[QUOTE="grandlx2"][QUOTE="Jimmi323"][QUOTE="haunt9"]

Also, what kind of hideously arthritic claws do you have if you can't play 20 minutes of smg without getting cramps?

MrEpyx

Beautiful.

Yeah the pics his shown only shows a huge shooter 360 collection, 2 360s (sick shooter obsession again). And 2 wii games.

And the game his bashing, shows that he doesn't even have 10 stars when he made this topic for attention. Let alone opened 10% of the game.

His just a 360 fanboy, who probably got a wii for x-mas. And since that day, he probably kept itching every second to come make a post on the forums to bash the wii. social reject? perhaps.

Yet YOU keep coming back for more because you just can't get enough! But rather than having a civil debate, you argue that someone is a social reject or some other mental or psychological problem. Nice! Strange that you don't see any irony in your comments.

Uh oh, don't get mad at me. Last thing i want is to piss someone like you off.

I had enough fun.

peace

legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 legend26
[QUOTE="meetroid8"]

MrEpyx

u havnt even completed the game...heck u havent even gone past the first galaxy! and yet u bash it?
MrEpyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 MrEpyx
[QUOTE="MrEpyx"][QUOTE="meetroid8"]

Zaxro

Um easily. I can go make a thread saying how much the 360 sucks to get a rise out of people. It doesn't mean I actually think it sucks.

Ah so you are accusing me of actually liking SMG but I am faking that I don't like it so I can get a rise out of people. Wow... Ok, I can understand why Wii fanboys would hate someone like that.. You're right, that IS a pretty crappy thing to do. Please be assured though, that I genuinely find the game to be utterly boring and derivative. I am in no way pretending that I don't care for the game.

Also, to all you sad fanboys, I'm not telling you to not like the game. I'm not telling you to not get the game, and I'm not telling you to not play the game, so if I express my opinion andyou don't like it, why don't you just ignore the thread?

DGM09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 DGM09
Member since 2003 • 432 Posts

[QUOTE="legend26"] no i go on sw to watch people like u and laugh.MrEpyx

Despair: a state in which everything seems wrong and will turn out badly;

T3H_1337_N1NJ4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 T3H_1337_N1NJ4
Member since 2005 • 2225 Posts

Also, to all you sad fanboys, I'm not telling you to not like the game. I'm not telling you to not get the game, and I'm not telling you to not play the game, so if I express my opinion andyou don't like it, why don't you just ignore the thread?

MrEpyx

Erm... Cause that would ruin the whole point of SW to me? Previously explained by CerealEater.

MrEpyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 MrEpyx
[QUOTE="MrEpyx"][QUOTE="meetroid8"]

legend26

u havnt even completed the game...heck u havent even gone past the first galaxy! and yet u bash it?

I don't like it.. Sorry that my opinion upsets you. And for the record, I am on the 3rd galaxy, not the first. I really don't want to go any further because I'm not having fun. And isn't that the point of playing a game?

I just don't find running around little levels, collecting star bits, and jumping on or spinning on enemies to be a fun game mechanic. Its my opinion, and even though I am sorry for hurting some of your feelings, its my right to hold this opinion.

karram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 karram
Member since 2006 • 1682 Posts
SMG is a great game but it didn't deserve to be the GOTY.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 meetroid8
[QUOTE="legend26"][QUOTE="MrEpyx"][QUOTE="meetroid8"]

MrEpyx

I don't like it.. Sorry that my opinion upsets you. And for the record, I am on the 3rd galaxy, not the first. I really don't want to go any further because I'm not having fun. And isn't that the point of playing a game?

I just don't find running around little levels, collecting star bits, and jumping on or spinning on enemies to be a fun game mechanic. Its my opinion, and even though I am sorry for hurting some of your feelings, its my right to hold this opinion.

Ok but why don't you just say that you don't like the game and be done with it? Why do you keep on bashing it? We all know yor oppinion on the Wii and every game that comes out for it. So why do you keep stating it? It seems to me that you just like bashing the Wii. Am I wrong?

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts
[QUOTE="Hexagon_777"][QUOTE="MrEpyx"]

[QUOTE="peter1191"]What the hell? At least put EFFORT into your posts. That game=amazing, and yes, I have a Wii, and I think it is the worst console of the 3 so far (software wise). Yet I have played, beat, and enjoyed, the awesomeness that is SMG.MrEpyx

what the heck does me clearly explaining with examples of what I dislike about the game have to do with a lack of effort in my post? Stop being so desperate to defend a really bad game.

So if Super Mario Galaxy is "a really bad game" then what are all the other games that came out this generation? I mean, if this is the highest rated game of this generation and the second highest rated game of all time and it is "a really bad game" then every single other game out there is an absolute piece of crap. Furthermore, every single professional reviewer out there is wrong according to you. It wouldn't just be GameSpot which would be acceptable, no, it would be every single professional reviewer. Additionally, the game has not received even a single score below 90%. So yea, you just don't like it. Too bad. Still doesn't change the fact that this game rocks.

When the average game reviewer gets paid peanuts, its not hard to "earn" a high review score these days. Unless you're Jeff Gerstmann.

I am inviting you to present me with solid evidence.

lolkie_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 lolkie_81
Member since 2008 • 2004 Posts
Great game if you give it a chance.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#171 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts
Sorry Halo 3 didn't win GotY.
legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 legend26
[QUOTE="legend26"][QUOTE="MrEpyx"][QUOTE="meetroid8"]

MrEpyx

trust me your opinion dosnt upset enyone. so u dont like the game ok, that dosnt mean u have make a thread bashing it. there are hundreds of those threads everyday, we dont need more
MrEpyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 MrEpyx

Sorry Halo 3 didn't win GotY. Wasdie

I'm not, but I also don't see what this has to do with SMG being an overhyped kiddy platformer.

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts

Wow that post had FAIL all over it :lol:

My left hand gets tired :cry:

Camera problems :cry:

And another fanboy crying about the mario story :lol: you gotta be kidding me

legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 legend26

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]Sorry Halo 3 didn't win GotY. MrEpyx

I'm not, but I also don't see what this has to do with SMG being an overhyped kiddy platformer.

its teh kiddy! its teh kiddy!:cry:. seriously that gets annoying why dont u stop. so a game has to a violent gorry fps, with some huge beffed up dude shooting alians and or terrorists to be a good game? congrats your a real gamer:roll:.
Erkidu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#178 Erkidu
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts
97.4% on GameRankings. Stop acting like GS is the only site to shower the game with praise. :roll:
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts
My copy is on its way in the mail...it was a hard chocie between Super Paper Mario,Metroid,and Mario Galaxy.
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#180 gingerdivid
Member since 2006 • 7206 Posts
The sheep always fall for the bait.