SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45115 Posts

Wow, another Sony win! And it’s free for PS Plus Extra/Premium members on Day 1! Will you be checking this game out, SW?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58975 Posts

Is this a good game or one of those games more where people are wowee wowowow at the concept and presentation?

Hmmmm

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

Guess this matches As Dusk Falls here and surpasses it on Metacritic. Cows don't have to pretend they're fans of games they don't usually like either to gloat. Funny how Lems are movie game fans today.

Jendeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jendeh
Member since 2004 • 735 Posts

I'm pretty happy that my subs to Game Pass and PS Plus are paying off. I'm going to play Stray first, then As Dusk Falls.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

The highest scoring pussy i have ever seen.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12572 Posts

Was just about to sub. Guess I'll wait til tomorrow.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#7  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69483 Posts

Multi platform for the win. It is funny to see Sony fannies excited about renting games.🤣

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

So it's a better PS game than TLOU2 and ghosts of tsunami to name but a few.

When scores come back to bite you on the arse🤣🤣

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@Pedro said:

Multi platform for the win. It is funny to see Sony fannies excited about renting games.🤣

A little better than your attempt in the last thread. 3/10.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pedro

@Sagemode87: Stop being my biggest fan. I am flattered.😎

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12957 Posts

Since it is coming to Xbox as well, I will just wait for the definitive version.

Loading Video...

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 KvallyX
@Sagemode87 said:
@Pedro said:

A little better than your attempt in the last thread. 3/10.

Well, not that you should say much. Most of your posts are 2/10 or less.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45115 Posts

@x_hedon said:

Since it is coming to Xbox as well, I will just wait for the definitive version.

Loading Video...

Well you know Xbox fans are used to waiting. Greatness awaits for Xbox.. in 2029.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Pedro

@SolidGame_basic: Is that why you subbed to Gamepass for 3 years?😎

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Silentchief  Online
Member since 2021 • 6867 Posts

Game journalists will love this since most are purple haired childless losers with 4 cats.

9 out of 10.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KvallyX

@SolidGame_basic said:
@x_hedon said:

Loading Video...

Well you know Xbox fans are used to waiting. Greatness awaits for Xbox.. in 2029.

Reminds me of the DelayStation. I mean, we were fine with them delaying God of War Ragnarok, Gran Turismo 7, Horizon Forbidden West, Ghost of Tsushima, TLOU2 multiplayer, TLOU2....I shouldn't keep going.....ok I will...Uncharted 4......

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silentchief  Online
@x_hedon said:

Loading Video...

It will probably look/run the same or worse and have longer load times. Not sure why you wouldn't just play it now since you own all platforms....🤔

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@Jendeh said:

I'm pretty happy that my subs to Game Pass and PS Plus are paying off. I'm going to play Stray first, then As Dusk Falls.

Both games are rather short. Stray is about 5 hours and As Dusk Falls about 6-7 hours so you can probably complete both before the weekend

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KvallyX

@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:

Loading Video...

It will probably look/run the same or worse and have longer load times. Not sure why you wouldn't just play it now since you own all platforms....🤔

It will run better on Xbox Series X, look better on Xbox Series X and has the achievements that I prefer over my trophies. So I will indeed get the definitive version. My PC is a potato.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8068 Posts

good to see this launching day-and-date into PS Plus Extra/Premium..

poe13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By poe13
Member since 2005 • 1441 Posts

Looks great. Can't wait to play it tomorrow on the Plus. Just wanted PS Plus for a month just for this game. No regrets.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Silentchief  Online

@x_hedon said:
@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:

Loading Video...

It will run better on Xbox Series X, look better on Xbox Series X and has the achievements that I prefer over my trophies. So I will indeed get the definitive version. My PC is a potato.

No it won't, not going by most digital Foundry head to heads. Do you even own a PS5?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 hardwenzen

Btw what happens if this game is better than Starfield, the last hope from Microsoft???

poe13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 poe13
Member since 2005 • 1441 Posts

@hardwenzen: Maybe Microsoft will buy the Stray studio then?

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:
@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:

Loading Video...

No it won't, not going by most digital Foundry head to heads. Do you even own a PS5?

Most you say??

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

The highest scoring pussy i have ever seen.

This guy fucks!

Can't wait to play with that pussy tommorow!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

At the time of writing this, Stary as of now is 10% off over in Steam ($26) and I really didn't think of much for Stray at first, but looking at vids & reading reviews, I'm taking a liking. That said, I'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger for the PC since I have a powerful rig to play all its glory settings😋👌

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 KvallyX

@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:
@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:

Going buy most DF head to heads, yes it most likely will continue to be the advantage Xbox. Of course I own a PS5. As well as a Switch. As well as a PC. And an Xbox Series X. My tags are in my signature. Feel free to add me and we can play together if you want.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KvallyX
@hardwenzen said:

Btw what happens if this game is better than Starfield, the last hope from Microsoft???

Well, it's already better than Horizon Forbidden West, Gran Turismo 7, Ghost of Tsushima, MLB the Show 22, TLOU2......I suspect Sony wasted a ton of money to keep the game off of Xbox for 6 months.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Silentchief  Online

@x_hedon said:
@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:
@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:

Going buy most DF head to heads, yes it most likely will continue to be the advantage Xbox. Of course I own a PS5. As well as a Switch. As well as a PC. And an Xbox Series X. My tags are in my signature. Feel free to add me and we can play together if you want.

Going by most head to heads the PS5 wins. I already posted this in a previous thread. Even when one wins the gap is usually less then 10% one way or the other. So why wouldn't you play a multiplat that's coming out a year earlier on a platform you own?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Silentchief  Online
@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:

Well, it's already better than Horizon Forbidden West, Gran Turismo 7, Ghost of Tsushima, MLB the Show 22, TLOU2......I suspect Sony wasted a ton of money to keep the game off of Xbox for 6 months.

Lol you rely on 9 spot reviews to determine what game is better?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 KvallyX

@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:
@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:
@silentchief said:

Going by most head to heads the PS5 wins. I already posted this in a previous thread. Even when one wins the gap is usually less then 10% one way or the other. So why wouldn't you play a multiplat that's coming out a year earlier on a platform you own?

Going by most head to heads (DF) the XSX wins. I already told you I will wait 6 months to play the Xbox version as it will be the definite version. Looks better, runs better, and I prefer achievements over trophies.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KvallyX

@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:

Lol you rely on 9 spot reviews to determine what game is better?

Um no? I was just replying to hardwenzen. I never said which game is better. I am excited to play Stray. In fact, now that I think about it, I might just get it for my PS5 now, and then on Xbox again in 6 months. That is how excited I am. I think the word for it is, moist.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44179 Posts

It does look pretty cute. I’ll wait for it to hit Game Pass though. Not too interested in subscribing to PS Plus Extra/Premium right now.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 KvallyX

Anyone know why we can't buy it at PlayStation.com or the PS app yet? I always like to pre-order and download ahead.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Silentchief  Online

@x_hedon said:
@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:
@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:

Going by most head to heads (DF) the XSX wins. I already told you I will wait 6 months to play the Xbox version as it will be the definite version. Looks better, runs better, and I prefer achievements over trophies.

Lol but that isn't true 🤣🤣🤣.

Sorry you can get the best version now, may as well do it.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By KvallyX

@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:
@silentchief said:
@x_hedon said:
@silentchief said:

Lol but that isn't true 🤣🤣🤣.

Sorry you can get the best version now, may as well do it.

Why is your graph missing 100+ DF face offs on PS5 and XSX? 😂🤡 Yes, I will get the best version on Xbox in 6 months. I will play the PS5 version now to tide me over 😎

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts

@silentchief: We've been through this before with that chart.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 hardwenzen

Kvally is so desperate today.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:

Kvally is so desperate today.

I still love you.

Signed,

Kvally In You

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Sony just keeps crushing it, while MS is waiting for 2023 since 2020

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2504 Posts

@x_hedon said:

Anyone know why we can't buy it at PlayStation.com or the PS app yet? I always like to pre-order and download ahead.

They are keeping the price quiet for some reason

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

As a person fond of pussies, this is an automatic buy.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11294 Posts

Ohhhh snap. I have been hyping this game since it was first announced. I love cats lmao, I was considering buying it no matter how low it scored.

9/10 on GS, 84 @ MC... Yup, that's a day one game for me - day one on PS Premium ofc

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 KvallyX

@mysticaldonut said:
@x_hedon said:

It's $29.99 on Steam right now, with 10% off making it $26.99. So I assume it will be $29.99 on the PS Store?

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2504 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@x_hedon said:

It's $29.99 on Steam right now, with 10% off making it $26.99. So I assume it will be $29.99 on the PS Store?

You never know

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

I made a hype thread for this weeks ago, delete this thread

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 KvallyX

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Link it and resurrect it and let @davillain know.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Link it and resurrect it and let @davillain know.

i can't find it...sheev made a hype thread for it too lol

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2032 Posts

Jesus another great game