Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201 PCLover1980
Member since 2022 • 1260 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

https://kotaku.com/stray-cat-ps5-pc-unreal-engine-4-stutter-performance-1849317334

Uh-oh.. I thought games were best played on PC?

Small dev can't optimized for PC. More news at 12.

Also straw grasping 🤣

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45250 Posts

@pclover1980 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

https://kotaku.com/stray-cat-ps5-pc-unreal-engine-4-stutter-performance-1849317334

Also straw grasping 🤣

I guess games aren't always best on PC.

poe13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#203 poe13
Member since 2005 • 1441 Posts

It was a fun and cute little game. Neat little journey through a future dystopian setting and playing as the cat was a new little touch. I wouldn't give it a 9 but I still had fun with it on the PS Plus.

PCLover1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 PCLover1980
Member since 2022 • 1260 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@pclover1980 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Also straw grasping 🤣

I guess games aren't always best on PC.

At least your other Sony exclusives are

😉

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50588 Posts
@simple-facts said:

@Chutebox:

You can,but here at GS it's review score is final.

It's not the science from whence rockets were formed ffs

If you're talking about flop or not, sure.

Other than that, talk about whatever site or score you want.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-30-32890752/

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8437 Posts

Thread has been reported. I'm hoping to get this thread locked so no one can post in it anymore. The post count is getting ridiculous here and locking this thread will give the other thread with the interactive graphic novel a clear path to surpass this one in post counts, effectively making that game more popular than this one.

Who the **** cares about a stupid cat anyways.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8870 Posts

@silentchief said:
@dabear said:

@silentchief: Go Google it.

I did, most are accurate.

No they're not. Most of the "light blues" are bullsh*t.

A faster SSD is not going to compensate from more powerful CPUs and GPUs, fanboy.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11139 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: poor cows must be desperate after months and months of no games. The gt7 milking and forgotten worst certainly didn't help.

No wonder this thread almost cracked 200 posts. Here you go, have another.

I like how Xbots keep claiming Horizon and GT7 are forgotten yet they keep charting. Yet in the meantime Halo updates come out like wet farts and Forza gets some shitty Hot Wheels tracks when GTA mods do them better. You got nothing... you also don't have any games worth mentioning until next year. Now go play your flipbook game 🤣

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16563 Posts

@jaydan said:

Thread has been reported. I'm hoping to get this thread locked so no one can post in it anymore. The post count is getting ridiculous here and locking this thread will give the other thread with the interactive graphic novel a clear path to surpass this one in post counts, effectively making that game more popular than this one.

good job hahaha. this thread needed to be locked down on page 1 anyway, since i'm the one who made the original hype thread last month. This thread is just a pretender, and @SolidGame_basic only got away with this scam of a thread because I didn't notice it sooner.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 jaydan

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@jaydan said:

good job hahaha. this thread needed to be locked down on page 1 anyway, since i'm the one who made the original hype thread last month. This thread is just a pretender, and @SolidGame_basic only got away with this scam of a thread because I didn't notice it sooner.

You mean to tell me... this is a duplicate thread?

Okay that does it, my burning desire to get this thread locked intensifies. This thread simply cannot exist and needs to be shut down immediately.

Playstation fans climbing to the top of the popularity chain by cheating and this is unacceptable.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56219 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@jaydan said:

Your original thread was over a month ago, you made it very too early and SolidGame isn't exactly his own hype thread, it's just the GS review score. Look, you guys are welcome to request the other mods to decide what gets locked but I'll have no part in this!

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#212 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13027 Posts

@davillain said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@jaydan said:

Your original thread was over a month ago, you made it very too early and SolidGame isn't exactly his own hype thread, it's just the GS review score. Look, you guys are welcome to request the other mods to decide what gets locked but I'll have no part in this!

Sorry @davillain but you are now FATHER GAMESPOT. You need to take full responsibility for the actions your children here take! If you don't, well then kind sir, you will NOT be getting a free beer tomorrow. Or the next day for that matter. A hug, sure. But no beer.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 jaydan

@davillain said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@jaydan said:

But mast'r davillain, how can thee not seeth the heinous atrocities committ'd by the cow demographic. How can such injustices beest alloweth hence liketh yond?

The lemmings art on life-supp'rt ov'r this thread's continuing posteth counteth. If 't be true only we locketh up this heinous gib thread the lemmings can beest lib'rat'd once again.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6914 Posts
@dabear said:
@silentchief said:
@dabear said:

@silentchief: Go Google it.

I did, most are accurate.

No they're not. Most of the "light blues" are bullsh*t.

A faster SSD is not going to compensate from more powerful CPUs and GPUs, fanboy.

Most of the light blues are in fact correct meaning for whatever reason the PS5 outperformed it. If the PS5 ran at a higher franerate it ran at a higher franerare. The benchmarks don't lie and they don't give a shit about your feelings. The PS5 has won more head to heads then the XSX with the vast majority of games being identical. It is what it is.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 blaznwiipspman1

@davillain said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@jaydan said:

hmm I know...its very dissapointing, but its just the way it is. @SolidGame_basic got away with murder, but im a bigger person i'll let this illegal thread go.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8870 Posts

@silentchief: LMAO@U

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6914 Posts

@dabear said:

@silentchief: LMAO@U

I'm not the one in denial.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 SolidGame_basic

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 jaydan

Basically the outcome of this thread.

Loading Video...

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 SolidGame_basic

@jaydan: 😆

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 blaznwiipspman1

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: poor cows must be desperate after months and months of no games. The gt7 milking and forgotten worst certainly didn't help.

No wonder this thread almost cracked 200 posts. Here you go, have another.

I like how Xbots keep claiming Horizon and GT7 are forgotten yet they keep charting. Yet in the meantime Halo updates come out like wet farts and Forza gets some shitty Hot Wheels tracks when GTA mods do them better. You got nothing... you also don't have any games worth mentioning until next year. Now go play your flipbook game 🤣

that flipbook game is pretty deep, and has people asking philosophical questions and their morals, meanwhile you cows are getting excited over a game about a cat. I won't lie, im pretty simple and i want to play the game too. But its a sad statement when stray is the number one game for playstation in the past year.

Also I don't know whos buying uncharted, but these people must be desparate with nothing to play.

The hotwheels tracks is getting rave reviews everywhere...stay jelly. Oh and halo infinite is getting coop. Meanwhile tlou2 entire multiplayer mode is still crickets after 4 long years.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 jaydan

I just got back from a meeting with the board of directors for System Wars. We discussed the issues of leaving this cat thread open putting the flip book thread to shame.

We were all under unanimous agreement this asinine thread should indeed be locked because of how toxic it is for our community. Do the right thing and end this thread's post count, mods.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

Microsoft has no response to me playing with my pussy in high def. Sony also threw final fantasy vii remake intergrade on psn premium. Meanwhile, microsoft is “wait another year or two”.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@SolidGame_basic said:

There is a reason why I say "most, or "95-99%"; and not "all" or "100%."

Sometimes trashy developers screw up. But I'm sure it will eventually be fixed, and once again like most games best on PC.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56219 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Playing it on PC and so far, I have no issues with it. From what I heard, it's the micro-stutters that only happen during loading time but for me, the game is smooth, silk, and plays well on my PC. Really enjoying the scenery.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#226 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13027 Posts

Finished. It was cute. Ending was abrupt and game is short. But it’s an 8/10 for me.