Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@kingtito said:

Cows in recent past - "MS needs to release on as many platforms as possible to recoup the 7.5B" "MS can't make up that money unless they release on the PS"

Bethesda and MS confirmed games like Starfield aren't coming to the PS5

cows now - "we've known this forever" "old news we already knew this" "why are lems still talking about this, we've known since they spent the 7.5B"

Cows full of shit as usual

Rekt

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16542 Posts

honestly, if MS wanted, they could keep it as a true exclusive. Release starfield only for xbox and then release it on PC 2 years later. The game is a complete MS exclusive and its their choice to do whatever they want. Of course they won't because MS has dedicated themselves to PC gaming.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61488 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

honestly, if MS wanted, they could keep it as a true exclusive. Release starfield only for xbox and then release it on PC 2 years later. The game is a complete MS exclusive and its their choice to do whatever they want.

Sure... Still, they're driving to PC for those GP numbers.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

@x_hedon said:

@sheevpalpamemes: gen 7

PS3 sold more than xbox 360.

LetsHaveFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LetsHaveFun
Member since 2020 • 369 Posts

@sealionact said:

@letshavefun: …and ms will thank you for buying it on pc…..or did you think ms rely solely on a console these days?

I didn't think any of that..

you're already mad and all i did was say it was on Pc..

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8854 Posts

@Sagemode87: Ya know, I heard the same argument from cows when the PS3 launched. Last generation's success does not mean the same success in the next generation.

@TheEroica: Yes, their standard response for all those PC360 games "I can play thatvon PC!!"

LetsHaveFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LetsHaveFun
Member since 2020 • 369 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes said:
@x_hedon said:

while being on the market a whole year less than 360...

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#58 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58322 Posts

@Jrfanfreak88 said:

You do know Starfield is being made by the wonderful folks who blessed us with Fallout 76 right? Lol.

and that's it, right? Nothing else. Just Fallout 76? That's all they've made, ever, in their entire history of game development.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#59 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26101 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Jrfanfreak88 said:

You do know Starfield is being made by the wonderful folks who blessed us with Fallout 76 right? Lol.

and that's it, right? Nothing else. Just Fallout 76? That's all they've made, ever, in their entire history of game development.

You have a point, but Fallout 76 is also the most Bethesda game ever Bethesda'd.

SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 SheevPalpamemes

@letshavefun: and having people buy xbox more than once because of rrod

SissyHypno9132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SissyHypno9132
Member since 2021 • 50 Posts

Good because the PS5 is inferior to the Xbox Series X in every single way.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@letshavefun said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:
@x_hedon said:

while being on the market a whole year less than 360...

Didn't stop the Wii from surpassing it and surpassing it rather quickly. Also the PS3 followed the most successful console in history while fanboys claimed it would pass the sales in the 1st month. It took Sony 7 years to catch up and that's because MS sold almost nothing in 1 entire region. Stop making excuses and just deal with the facts

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kingtito
@sheevpalpamemes said:

@letshavefun: and having people buy xbox more than once because of rrod

So people ran out and bought new Xboxs rather than using the fast warranty? What does that tell you about the popularity of the 360 then? Oh and people had to run out and replace their PS3s thanks to YLOD and other issues because the warranty had expired by then. Both can play at this game son

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

ow well if I want it enough I will buy a series x. I plan on it next year anyways. but I had to get the ps5 first.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Gifford38

why on earth did they spend 7.5 billion when the games was on there system anyways?

you know how many new studios they could of opened with 7.5 billion. I think it was a waste of money.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kingtito

@gifford38 said:

why on earth did they spend 7.5 billion when the games was on there system anyways?

you know how many new studios they could of opened with 7.5 billion. I think it was a waste of money.

I guess a company with 2.3T net worth should consult a random forum poster for advice next time.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Gifford38

@zaryia said:

Starfield PS5 is not happening according to Bethesda

A misunderstanding has led some to believe the game was coming to PS5

Starfield PS5 is not happening according to Bethesda | GamesRadar+

Starfield PS5 is not happening according to Bethesda and Microsoft.

As spotted by VGC, senior vice president of global marketing at Bethesda Pete Hines and the general manager of Xbox’s marketing Aaron Greenberg took to Twitter on August 30 to dispel the rumors that Starfield was also coming to PS5, following a misunderstanding during a Bethesda Gamecom 2021 stream.

Time to cry again Cows. Your bovine hopes dashed.

The MS Family beats you in yet another gen.

why would we cry? if we want it bad enough we would buy a series x or a pc.

I think xbox wasted 7.5 billion on games that was already coming to xbox. you know how many studios they could of started with 7.5 billion. so they could had starfield and plenty of new games from there new studios with 7.5 billion.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Gifford38

@templecow90999 said:

TC that doesn't matter. Every PS5 owner in the world also owns a high end PC

I'm a sony fan and I think it's so funny how every cow claims he or she has a high end pc.

I don't have one. I do have a really good lap top but I still rather buy a series x to play xbox games.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 kingtito

@gifford38 said:
@zaryia said:

As spotted by VGC, senior vice president of global marketing at Bethesda Pete Hines and the general manager of Xbox’s marketing Aaron Greenberg took to Twitter on August 30 to dispel the rumors that Starfield was also coming to PS5, following a misunderstanding during a Bethesda Gamecom 2021 stream.

I think xbox wasted 7.5 billion on games that was already coming to xbox. you know how many studios they could of started with 7.5 billion. so they could had starfield and plenty of new games from there new studios with 7.5 billion.

You really don't understand how this works do you? Keeping games off the competing platforms is a way of getting more subs or more sales. You can't possibly be this clueless.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Gifford38
@Pedro said:
@davillain- said:

Let's not get carry away here. Some Sony fans already have PC's, so I'm sure they got nothing to worry about Starfield isn't coming to PS5.

But let's be real, BSG games never ran that well on PlayStation consoles and with Game Pass+PC also with xCloud, more ways to play the game so hardly a lose for Sony fans.

Carried away? What are you talking about? Weren't you not here when these claims were being repeated by Sony fannies on a regular basis? Nothing I have stated is fabricated.

I still think xbox would make more money selling it on the PlayStation then they would from there own console lol.

but they will make there money back keeping it on xbox and pc only. it does not need to be on PlayStation to make there money back. im just saying.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#71 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69521 Posts

@gifford38 said:

I still think xbox would make more money selling it on the PlayStation then they would from there own console lol.

but they will make there money back keeping it on xbox and pc only. it does not need to be on PlayStation to make there money back. im just saying.

Xbox games are available on Xbox, PC and any device that supports xCloud. That marketshare is larger than any of the consoles even when combined. With that said, it also doesn't mean they have that marketshare, just access to it.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72 firedrakes  Online
Member since 2004 • 4367 Posts

@kingtito said:
@gifford38 said:
@zaryia said:

You really don't understand how this works do you? Keeping games off the competing platforms is a way of getting more subs or more sales. You can't possibly be this clueless.

the solo affect. its a double edge sword.

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#73  Edited By Worlds_Apart
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

This thread wasn't made to relay new and unknown information. This thread was made with the sole intention of provoking Sony fans. And I think it worked 😂.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16542 Posts

@letshavefun: back then sony mattered in japan. Xbox might have lost that gen but they did it entirely without Japan.

Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#75 Jrfanfreak88
Member since 2008 • 1792 Posts

@mrbojangles25: other than Doom Bethesda hasn’t had a huge hit in like four years lol.

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#76 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1604 Posts

MS' great genius innovation is that they spend more money than Disney spent acquiring Lucasfilm just so some games wont release on PS5 - and then still get beat by both of their competitors again.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#77 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44568 Posts

I still feel Sony fanboys can have their way but it would require something happen first. Basically anything MS publishes on PS4/PS5, Sony gamers have to buy it to such a degree MS might give second consideration on whether they'll publish Starfield on PS5. The PS userbase would have to start dropping mad cash on things like Psychonauts 2 and Quake re-release and the upcoming new version of Skyrim and the big Sony timed exclusives like Ghostwire Tokyo and Deathloop... if they do that, maybe they can create a scenario where publishing Starfield on PS5 would be hard to say no to.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Pedro

@lamprey263 said:

I still feel Sony fanboys can have their way but it would require something happen first. Basically anything MS publishes on PS4/PS5, Sony gamers have to buy it to such a degree MS might give second consideration on whether they'll publish Starfield on PS5. The PS userbase would have to start dropping mad cash on things like Psychonauts 2 and Quake re-release and the upcoming new version of Skyrim and the big Sony timed exclusives like Ghostwire Tokyo and Deathloop... if they do that, maybe they can create a scenario where publishing Starfield on PS5 would be hard to say no to.

Xbox fannies would lose their marbles. 😂

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@kingtito: you seem to be the one avoiding the facts that 360 was outsold. Wii was dirt cheap and had the cellphone crowd, funny you need a 3rd party to justify. Also your over used pic doesn't hold water against my point that Sony has the better track record, sorry.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By kingtito

@Sagemode87 said:

@kingtito: you seem to be the one avoiding the facts that 360 was outsold. Wii was dirt cheap and had the cellphone crowd, funny you need a 3rd party to justify.

Not really cause it took 7 years for it to catch up AND a new generation to start BEFORE it actually did. Sucks for cows because for 7 years they kept saying how it was going to pass it hence the "just wait" motto for cows.

And the PS was the most successful console for the past 2 gens prior. It had ALL the momentum, all the hype and sold in all 3 of the biggest regions while the 360 only sold in 2. The ONLY fanboys that had an issue were cows....meaning you.

You can go back to playing the victim

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12972 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes: no it didn’t

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Pedro

@Sagemode87 said:

@kingtito: you seem to be the one avoiding the facts that 360 was outsold. Wii was dirt cheap and had the cellphone crowd, funny you need a 3rd party to justify. Also your over used pic doesn't hold water against my point that Sony has the better track record, sorry.

You mean they "won" the race when the race was finished. 😂

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@x_hedon: It did. Ps3 beat out the 360 that gen, even with releasing a year later and having a horrible launch, the 360 still came in last place.

SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 SheevPalpamemes

@x_hedon said:

@sheevpalpamemes: no it didn’t

History and facts aren't on your side my friend.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Sagemode87

@kingtito: so in other words, it doesn't count because you don't want it to. Good logic. Anyways, PS5 seems to be spanking Series X like last gen. Maybe you should focus more on that than your delusional 7th gen victory Lem.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Sagemode87

@Pedro: Who says a new gen starting is the cut off? When Nintendo makes a new system, are we just going to stop counting PS5 sales? So full of sh# lol. The amount of mental gymnastics you guys have to go through instead of just saying PS3 outsold 360 is hysterical.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12972 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes: oh but they are on our side.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44072 Posts

You just know it's terrabad when the cows are still arguing tooth and nail over last, last gen console sales. ;o

Poo, bovine brigade, I hate to tell you, well, not really lol but it won't get any better from here. :P

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Sagemode87

@SecretPolice: Lems are actually the ones that deflect with 360 days. On a side note in relation this thread, Naughty Dogs next project isn't happening on Series X.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44072 Posts

@Sagemode87: Said "On a side note in relation this thread, Naughty Dogs next project isn't happening on Series X."

Eh, no biggie, like most I'll just watch it on YouTube. lol :P

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 kingtito

@Sagemode87 said:

@kingtito: so in other words, it doesn't count because you don't want it to. Good logic. Anyways, PS5 seems to be spanking Series X like last gen. Maybe you should focus more on that than your delusional 7th gen victory Lem.

In other words it took 7 years AND the launch of a new console for it to catch up. BTW it isn't real, there is no trophy or award for having 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in sales. Fanboy fodder is all it is and look at you just slurp it all up.

But isn't that because of lack of available units on both sides since both sell out a soon as they're in stock? Or does is it just supply constraint when the Xbox outsells the PS5?

You must lead a very sad life since sales seem to be all that's needed to comfort you.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Pedro

@Sagemode87 said:

@Pedro: Who says a new gen starting is the cut off? When Nintendo makes a new system, are we just going to stop counting PS5 sales? So full of sh# lol. The amount of mental gymnastics you guys have to go through instead of just saying PS3 outsold 360 is hysterical.

So, PS3 surpassing 360 sales the same year that the next gen starts is a win worth talking about for you? 😂 I was right, you do like winning races after the race has ended.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#93 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12304 Posts

Just say it's only releasing on Xbox Series consoles, PC and, Xbox Cloud Streaming.

The only thing Bethesda is releasing on PlayStation platforms going forward in DLC for existing games.

---

If you want play Bethesda games, buy an Xbox, PC or stream it on anything with a web browser.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Damn.

From Starfield not coming to ps5 to PS3 sold more than 360

"Shitty sales banter everywhere"

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@gifford38 said:
@zaryia said:

You should do that since 99% of games are better on those 2 systems. Nearly every release is a multiplat this gen, especially major releases.

Guess you can take the PS5 out the closet every year or two when the next short movie game. Dust it well, it'll be going back in that closet as quickly as it came out.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Gifford38

@zaryia: I think you need to watch more digital foundry videos on utube because there about equal in which games runs better on each system. Most Sony games are 20 hours or longer. Besides I rather have the ps5 dual sence features than a few less dips in fps. They run basically the same. They both will have great games thus gen. And a Xbox fan still calling Sony games movie games is just pathetic. What happen if Xbox makes a killer story driven game? Your not going to buy it or gamepass it?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Gifford38

@Pedro said:
@Sagemode87 said:

So, PS3 surpassing 360 sales the same year that the next gen starts is a win worth talking about for you? 😂 I was right, you do like winning races after the race has ended.

it still sold more after the fact it was 600 at launch and the 360 came out a year before the ps3. reason was that the ps3 had great games by then and xbox got rid of there first party. bungie left and many more. 360 started out great until that dumb ass forgot his name started letting there first party go. that is why phil spencer had to take over and started buying back there first party devs.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 kingtito

@gifford38 said:

it still sold more after the fact it was 600 at launch and the 360 came out a year before the ps3. reason was that the ps3 had great games by then and xbox got rid of there first party. bungie left and many more. 360 started out great until that dumb ass forgot his name started letting there first party go. that is why phil spencer had to take over and started buying back there first party devs.

You're ignoring the fact that it was coming off the most successful console in history from the most popular manufacturer. It also took 7 years AND the launch of a new console for it to finally catch up. It also lost the most market share and the profits it had from the PS2. It sold in all 3 of the major regions while the 360 sold in 2. 360 was coming after a console that lasted 4 years and only sold 24M. This isn't something to brag about if I were you cows.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Pedro

@gifford38 said:

Again, claiming wins at the end of the race is silly no matter how you twist or spin.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#100 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

They said this a while back. Some fanboys didn't get the memo....