Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By OdiusOdium
Member since 2015 • 55 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

Don't know why pointing out facts about your behaviour around here gets you so angry. You should work on that. At least try to be consistent. You came in this thread like an angry bull with a raging hardon and attacked the ps4 for what now? You really are just a bitter lem that dropped Microsoft once you saw the 2013 reveal and are now hiding behind pc as you try to come to terms with your abandonment by ms which btw is all in that small little head of yours. Don't worry when you grow up you don't get rejection issues from toys.

I'm ain't even mad, you're the one who got mad at me. Interesting, don't know why you care about what I do, I certainly don't care about you. Never noticed you before.

Also lol with that 'NO ONE is allowed to switch systems unless it's to Playstation' nonsense, get a life. Why are you mad I jumped ship to the PC? I didn't like what Xbox was doing, sorry kid. That's something you're going to have to live with.

lol, at 'anyone who attacks PS is a lem'. Maybe you should gtfo of SWs, this place seems to offend you. You're in the wrong place to call someone out for being a fanboy. Maybe you wanted to go to general discussions or the Playstation forum where everyone holds hands and take wendy walks with each other. I'm a herm and I'll continue to jump on the Playstation and I'll defend the PC, Xbox and Nintendo to do it. And you can just live with that.

I don't understand why you're acting like you're above fanboyism, while in SWs, at the same time as acting like a fanboy, wtf? Take a good hard look at the two words 'SYSTEM WARS', and take you're own frustrations and sanctimonious nonsense elsewhere.

Listen, you can continue saying stuff to me, but I have nothing against you, you're just not interesting enough.

Yet you keep responding? You do seem kind of upset that I pointed out a few home truths about your behaviour round here. Guess you cant handle a little criticism. Something to work on as ego will get you nowhere.

I bolded the bits were you seem mad/upset or whatever the kids call it these days.

You shouldn't label yourself either kid. Hermit don't make me laugh. No hermit would white knight the bone like you do.

Seems I hurt your feelings. For someone that "doesn't care about me" you seem salty?

Also you state you are not mad but had to apologise in your original response to me for being rude. Seems like something someone whom was mad would have to do?

I don't know I cant keep up with your hypocrisy.

demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 demon-returns
Member since 2007 • 1451 Posts

Really begun the console wars has!!!

DarkblueNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 DarkblueNinja
Member since 2009 • 1016 Posts

Seems like PS4 just got enough Experience Point to level up after they sold 30M PS4 world wide :D.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Lol big whoop... MS did the same thing a while ago with Xbone.

Yeah but that didnt really do shit for the bone.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#255 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts

@odiusodium said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

Don't know why pointing out facts about your behaviour around here gets you so angry. You should work on that. At least try to be consistent. You came in this thread like an angry bull with a raging hardon and attacked the ps4 for what now? You really are just a bitter lem that dropped Microsoft once you saw the 2013 reveal and are now hiding behind pc as you try to come to terms with your abandonment by ms which btw is all in that small little head of yours. Don't worry when you grow up you don't get rejection issues from toys.

I'm ain't even mad, you're the one who got mad at me. Interesting, don't know why you care about what I do, I certainly don't care about you. Never noticed you before.

Also lol with that 'NO ONE is allowed to switch systems unless it's to Playstation' nonsense, get a life. Why are you mad I jumped ship to the PC? I didn't like what Xbox was doing, sorry kid. That's something you're going to have to live with.

lol, at 'anyone who attacks PS is a lem'. Maybe you should gtfo of SWs, this place seems to offend you. You're in the wrong place to call someone out for being a fanboy. Maybe you wanted to go to general discussions or the Playstation forum where everyone holds hands and take wendy walks with each other. I'm a herm and I'll continue to jump on the Playstation and I'll defend the PC, Xbox and Nintendo to do it. And you can just live with that.

I don't understand why you're acting like you're above fanboyism, while in SWs, at the same time as acting like a fanboy, wtf? Take a good hard look at the two words 'SYSTEM WARS', and take you're own frustrations and sanctimonious nonsense elsewhere.

Listen, you can continue saying stuff to me, but I have nothing against you, you're just not interesting enough.

Yet you keep responding? You do seem kind of upset that I pointed out a few home truths about your behaviour round here. Guess you cant handle a little criticism. Something to work on as ego will get you nowhere.

I bolded the bits were you seem mad/upset or whatever the kids call it these days.

You shouldn't label yourself either kid. Hermit don't make me laugh. No hermit would white knight the bone like you do.

Seems I hurt your feelings. For someone that "doesn't care about me" you seem salty?

Also you state you are not mad but had to apologise in your original response to me for being rude. Seems like something someone whom was mad would have to do?

I don't know I cant keep up with your hypocrisy.

lol the parts you 'bolded' I say perfectly calm and I meant them in a calm tone.

I don't know who you are, don't care either. That doesn't mean I won't respond to you. Maybe I made you mad on one of your past alt accounts or something.

You're so called home truths don't bother me, because they're inaccurate, filled with assumptions and masked by your own defensive nature on the Playstation 4. I must have made you mad in the first place for you to feel the need to call me out.

As for 'white knight', I do defend Xbox, but only to the cows. It all comes back to them in SWs. Otherwise I don't think it's a great console at all.

And salty about what? Hurt my feelings how? My feelings are fine, thanks for caring. You're kind of bad at this, you can't hurt my feelings.

I made a rash post early on and decided it was uncalled for.

Hypocrisy? Are you sure that's the right word lol.

I love that you're trying hard to sound smart, that's the best bit. You are mildly amusing at least.

We've spent enough time on me, what about you, why are you here? You seem to want us to metaphorically sing camp fire songs with each other.

demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 demon-returns
Member since 2007 • 1451 Posts

@DarkblueNinja said:

Seems like PS4 just got enough Experience Point to level up after they sold 30M PS4 world wide :D.

Now the most important question is............... which skill will they choose to level up?

OdiusOdium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By OdiusOdium

@HalcyonScarlet: Thanks for agreeing with me and further proving my point.

Text in a calm tone. Thanks for the laugh. You emotive language shows how much you really care. If I used big words that you don't understand feel free to google them. I'm all about up skilling and learning new things. Comes with being open minded unlike yourself.

Please continue to stroke your own ego though. Gives us all a good laugh. Im sure the xbone doesn't need you to defend it from idiotic cows on a website. Keep fighting the good fight tho.

If you must know I come here for a laugh. Thanks for providing it!

I don't believe I have defended the ps4 (it doesn't need me to defend it) just pointed out how you bend over for the bone yet bag the ps4. Both of which are underpowered rubbish. Like I said truth hurts. A stable person would accept it and move on. Not you though gotta keep sucking that ms snake.

Oh and by admitting you rashly posted you are admitting anger. Come on kid. Walk away. I got you.

"You didn't hurt my feelings Odius, but let me harp on about my feelings anyway" lol

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Lol big whoop... MS did the same thing a while ago with Xbone.

Yeah but that didnt really do shit for the bone.

How do you know it made no difference? It'd be interesting to have someone explain it since you seem to know the technicals.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 HalcyonScarlet

@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet: Thanks for agreeing with me and further proving my point.

Text in a calm tone. Thanks for the laugh. You emotive language shows how much you really care. If I used big words that you don't understand feel free to google them. I'm all about up skilling and learning new things. Comes with being open minded unlike yourself.

Please continue to stroke your own ego though. Gives us all a good laugh. Im sure the xbone doesn't need you to defend it from idiotic cows on a website. Keep fighting the good fight tho.

If you must know I come here for a laugh. Thanks for providing it!

I don't believe I have defended the ps4 (it doesn't need me to defend it) just pointed out how you bend over for the bone yet bag the ps4. Both of which are underpowered rubbish. Like I said truth hurts. A stable person would accept it and move on. Not you though gotta keep sucking that ms snake.

Oh and by admitting you rashly posted you are admitting anger. Come on kid. Walk away. I got you.

"You didn't hurt my feelings Odius, but let me harp on about my feelings anyway" lol

Can you re-read your own rubbish. You're showing more emotion than anyone else.

Hypocrisy wasn't the right word in the first place, maybe you should work that one out for yourself. lol 'up skilling', what nonsense, maybe you could skill up by increasing that vocabulary.

When did I stroke my ego? You can't seem to clearly articulate what you mean, by what you're saying.

Don't try and hide behind that 'here for a laugh' bs. No one would get so defensive and offensive, unless they became really bothered about it.

You talk about my behaviour on here in general. Did you just grow a pair and decide this comment was the last straw and you were going to do something about it?

And you talk about a 'stable person' yet you can't dissociate SWs from real life. That's the difference between us, I know it's a game and you're trying to call me out on how I play that game in system wars of all places.

You can't back up your points and now you cover it with all this other nonsense. And you're going round in circles.

Ultimately what difference does it make to you if I'm a PC gamer or an Xbox gamer? 'Because you say you're one thing and act the other', and? 'but I want to tell you that I know teh truth', and? 'bu bu bu' And? '...' Exactly, no one cares, you think you know, good for you, congratulations, I've told you otherwise. You chose not to accept it. That's not my problem.

Are we done here or what? What else do you want?

You are genuinely being childish now. Make a good point or go bother someone else.

OdiusOdium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By OdiusOdium

@HalcyonScarlet: Make a point on SW? Blasphemy. I would like to continue this discussion as it entertains me and everything you say shows your true colours even more. Keep feeling that feeling dude.

I am greatly concerned about your gaming habits. I care greatly about you. How does that make you feel?

I'm not hiding you asked why I'm here I gave you an honest answer. Just because you take this stuff seriously (and we know you do you even had to clarify you don't talk about games irl? Seems a bit ott and defensive to me. You embarrassed of playing games and being labelled a child or something? Don't worry as you get older you care less about labels) Why do you think my post history is low and I am being contrite? Not the smartest of the bunch here are you. Poor jaded ex lem that still stands up for his/her abuser. Stockholm syndrome? You tell me.

Why not just stick to your pc instead of white knighting the xbox yet spitting on the ps4? I mean we all no it's a step above console gaming wouldn't you agree? Yet you get overly defensive when someone calls you out. Bad look mate. Bad look

Oh and I love how you tell me what to do. Life doesn't work that way kiddo. Learn to live with it.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

You've just described the route that 90% of the embarrassed xbox fanboys have taken in arguments for SW this gen. lol Literally no one wants to claim being a lemming this gen, you could actually count the number that do on one hand.

Generally I have nothing against someone preferring to like a different system than the one I choose (Secret Police being a great example and actually respectable as an xbox fan) but these idiotic xbox fanboys who hide behind PC and do NOTHING but shit talk Playstation/Sony while shilling all things xbox are the most pathetic class of fanboy here...mostly because they think people can't see their desperate tactic for what it is.

Good job, I'm glad an actual hermit finally called out the BS these fakeboys are doing. If a hermit would hate on PS4 for it's shortcomings...they damn sure wouldn't be defending the xbone.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

Look at all the numbers and specs being tossed around and NONE of you have actually sat down and actually made any games to see how effective or ineffective those numbers really are lol. Love the constant arguing and bickering over numbers, keeps me entertained.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet: Make a point on SW? Blasphemy. I would like to continue this discussion as it entertains me and everything you say shows your true colours even more. Keep feeling that feeling dude.

I am greatly concerned about your gaming habits. I care greatly about you. How does that make you feel?

I'm not hiding you asked why I'm here I gave you an honest answer. Just because you take this stuff seriously (and we know you do you even had to clarify you don't talk about games irl? Seems a bit ott and defensive to me. You embarrassed of playing games and being labelled a child or something? Don't worry as you get older you care less about labels) Why do you think my post history is low and I am being contrite? Not the smartest of the bunch here are you. Poor jaded ex lem that still stands up for his/her abuser. Stockholm syndrome? You tell me.

Why not just stick to your pc instead of white knighting the xbox yet spitting on the ps4? I mean we all no it's a step above console gaming wouldn't you agree? Yet you get overly defensive when someone calls you out. Bad look mate. Bad look

Oh and I love how you tell me what to do. Life doesn't work that way kiddo. Learn to live with it.

The problem here is yours. You say I got overly defensive, but who said that was anything to do with what you were calling me out for. It was more to do with the childish way you're trying to call me out. That's way more revealing about you. Like 'spitting on the PS4', come on, be honest with yourself now.

And where does it say that I can't defend Xbox against PS in the SWs game, just because I've moved on to the PC. No where. But that bothers you, because you feel the need to defend Playstation from me. It's flattering I guess. You want it to be about me being a lem, because that would fit in with your closet fanboy agenda. But here's the thing, in SWs, for me, it's a means to an end, Xbox is the main competition, so I will use Xbox how I see fit and still be on the side of the PC. You call it white knighting, but it's just me being on the opposite side all the time. And I still don't have that higher opinion of Xbox. No one said I can't do that, I can use as many systems as I like. I'm not hiding behind a thing, everyone can read what I say.

The PC need very little defending from anyone, let alone cows, although they try. So what's left? So... I'll defend Xbox in SWs and occasionally Nintendo.

I'll do what I want, this is SWs. Which by the way, you are ignoring for the seventh time. Why are you trying to call out my behaviour on SWs of all places? How moronic are you? In SWs I get to act like I want, that's why they put this place here, there are few rules. And you have still yet to tell me why what I do bothers you.

Me telling you, 'if you don't like it here, leave', is more of a suggestion, because you are confused about what this place is for, why we are here and how we should act. Can you not see how redundant it is, coming into a place called System Wars and calling out behaviour? You couldn't make this shit up.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Look at all the numbers and specs being tossed around and NONE of you have actually sat down and actually made any games to see how effective or ineffective those numbers really are lol. Love the constant arguing and bickering over numbers, keeps me entertained.

The best part is you still pretending to not be a lemming,alto is was quite clear yesterday after your meltdown on just cause 3 thread..lol

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23718 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

As a person with a masters degree in core unlocking science, I can safely say this is the equivalent of peeling back the 3rd layer of the Cell, but with a 3 times multiplier, thus giving the PS4 a 9,000 gigawatt GDDR5 cloud boost.

In laymans terms? Blast Processing.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@kinectthedots said:
@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

You've just described the route that 90% of the embarrassed xbox fanboys have taken in arguments for SW this gen. lol Literally no one wants to claim being a lemming this gen, you could actually count the number that do on one hand.

Generally I have nothing against someone preferring to like a different system than the one I choose (Secret Police being a great example and actually respectable as an xbox fan) but these idiotic xbox fanboys who hide behind PC and do NOTHING but shit talk Playstation/Sony while shilling all things xbox are the most pathetic class of fanboy here...mostly because they think people can't see their desperate tactic for what it is.

Good job, I'm glad an actual hermit finally called out the BS these fakeboys are doing. If a hermit would hate on PS4 for it's shortcomings...they damn sure wouldn't be defending the xbone.

Who said he was a hermit, he said he wasn't anything. He's in denial, which by your own standards is just as bad. Making out he's coming here for a laugh as if people don't see right through that.

Most of my defence of Xbox is left over from last gen with all the hypocrisy and double standards from cows this gen. What you think I was just going to let that slide? It's not about defending Xbox, it's about the cows. Always has been. And I have NEVER denied that. I have said a long time ago I'm directly on the other side of cows. I don't even like the Xbox One particularly, but you can be DAMN sure, I'm using it against Playstation. I'd use the Nvidia Shield against Playstation if that was a thing.

Cows being butt hurt that someone is using two systems against them is what is pathetic, like there's some sort of rule about that. 'Bu bu bu hiding', I'm not hiding, I actively use both. EVERYTHING, I've said, I've said repeatedly, tell me where I'm hiding.

You want to come at me, grow a pair and do it yourself.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#268 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@xhawk27 said:
@lglz1337 said:

ps4 is now 60% more powerfull

Only in your cow dreams. lol

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

So they finally decided to add that third wheel to the tricycle. Too bad it's still a tricycle

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By tormentos
@getyeryayasout said:

Footage from Sony R n D showing some of the advanced tech used by Sony's top scientists to finally harness the true power of PS4 and open up...The 7th Core. dun-dun-dunnn!

Well no one is making a parade is mostly us making fun of lemmings which pretend the xbox one has an i7...lol

@NFJSupreme said:

So they finally decided to add that third wheel to the tricycle. Too bad it's still a tricycle

Yes and very capable one with better specs that most of those so call superior race gamers which still ride a monocycle.

You know the ones that gloat about huge spec but refuse to pay even for a 7870..lol

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@tormentos said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

The best part is you still pretending to not be a lemming,alto is was quite clear yesterday after your meltdown on just cause 3 thread..lol

And where did you see I had a meltdown clown lol. I stated facts when it wasn't posted correctly, only person in here that has meltdowns are you cause I take none of this that serious. You'll still my biggest fan though cause you follow EVERYTHING I say in here and have been trying to tag me as a fanboy like yourself when you've failed miserable all the time, keep trying though fan, I appreciate the love.

ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 ToScA-
Member since 2006 • 5782 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

As a person with a masters degree in core unlocking science, I can safely say this is the equivalent of peeling back the 3rd layer of the Cell, but with a 3 times multiplier, thus giving the PS4 a 9,000 gigawatt GDDR5 cloud boost.

In laymans terms? Blast Processing.

LMAO

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#274 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@kinectthedots said:
@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

Who said he was a hermit, he said he wasn't anything. He's in denial, which by your own standards is just as bad. Making out he's coming here for a laugh as if people don't see right through that.

Most of my defence of Xbox is left over from last gen with all the hypocrisy and double standards from cows this gen. What you think I was just going to let that slide? It's not about defending Xbox, it's about the cows. Always has been. And I have NEVER denied that. I have said a long time ago I'm directly on the other side of cows. I don't even like the Xbox One particularly, but you can be DAMN sure, I'm using it against Playstation. I'd use the Nvidia Shield against Playstation if that was a thing.

Cows being butt hurt that someone is using two systems against them is what is pathetic, like there's some sort of rule about that. 'Bu bu bu hiding', I'm not hiding, I actively use both. EVERYTHING, I've said, I've said repeatedly, tell me where I'm hiding.

That's the pathetic & sad part about them Cows, particularly that Kinectidiot. They get emotionally temperamental and butthurt if ANYBODY IS AGAINST THEIR PRECIOUS PS BRAND. The guy is full of Cowdung when he claims he doesn't give a shit what systems others prefer.

Like you, I speak my mind in defense of the Xbox, but that doesn't necessarily mean the PS4 is a pile of shit. I have never talk shit about the PS4 in terms of its impressive hardware. But more against it's sad pathetic overrated exclusives, most of them are. It's also more about a counter offensive against the Cows, since MOST of them are complete IDIOTS. They have absolutely no rationale whatsoever.

OdiusOdium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 OdiusOdium

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@odiusodium said:

The problem here is yours. You say I got overly defensive, but who said that was anything to do with what you were calling me out for. It was more to do with the childish way you're trying to call me out. That's way more revealing about you. Like 'spitting on the PS4', come on, be honest with yourself now.

And where does it say that I can't defend Xbox against PS in the SWs game, just because I've moved on to the PC. No where. But that bothers you, because you feel the need to defend Playstation from me. It's flattering I guess. You want it to be about me being a lem, because that would fit in with your closet fanboy agenda. But here's the thing, in SWs, for me, it's a means to an end, Xbox is the main competition, so I will use Xbox how I see fit and still be on the side of the PC. You call it white knighting, but it's just me being on the opposite side all the time. And I still don't have that higher opinion of Xbox. No one said I can't do that, I can use as many systems as I like. I'm not hiding behind a thing, everyone can read what I say.

The PC need very little defending from anyone, let alone cows, although they try. So what's left? So... I'll defend Xbox in SWs and occasionally Nintendo.

I'll do what I want, this is SWs. Which by the way, you are ignoring for the seventh time. Why are you trying to call out my behaviour on SWs of all places? How moronic are you? In SWs I get to act like I want, that's why they put this place here, there are few rules. And you have still yet to tell me why what I do bothers you.

Me telling you, 'if you don't like it here, leave', is more of a suggestion, because you are confused about what this place is for, why we are here and how we should act. Can you not see how redundant it is, coming into a place called System Wars and calling out behaviour? You couldn't make this shit up.

All this bullshit because I called you out on obvious bias. Admit it get over it mover on instead of whining like a baby. Your not the only one that does it here ether.

Oh and you say you can act how you want. Goes both ways buddy. Please keep telling me to leave like a kid throwing a tantrum when they don't get their own way.

OdiusOdium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 OdiusOdium

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@kinectthedots said:
@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

Yes its real amusing how these ex 360 fans all suddenly have top end pcs now their xbone is a dud. Much like cows last gen. Such a joke. Nothing to be ashamed of they are just toys. No need to hide in the closet. Using xbone against ps4 what are you 12? Keep white knighting the good fight. Its highly amusing to see you try to explain your delusions.

OdiusOdium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 OdiusOdium

@VERTIGO47 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@kinectthedots said:
@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

That's the pathetic & sad part about them Cows, particularly that Kinectidiot. They get emotionally temperamental and butthurt if ANYBODY IS AGAINST THEIR PRECIOUS PS BRAND. The guy is full of Cowdung when he claims he doesn't give a shit what systems others prefer.

Like you, I speak my mind in defense of the Xbox, but that doesn't necessarily mean the PS4 is a pile of shit. I have never talk shit about the PS4 in terms of its impressive hardware. But more against it's sad pathetic overrated exclusives, most of them are. It's also more about a counter offensive against the Cows, since MOST of them are complete IDIOTS. They have absolutely no rationale whatsoever.

The ps4 is a pile of shit. The xbone is a bigger pile of shit and the wiiu is a joke. Consoles were fucked over this gen. That doesn't mean dumb supposed "ex lems" should be able to get away with shitting on the superior console whilst touching themselves over the bone all the while they are trying to hide behind pc as it feels like they "win" then. PC is my home ground not for these chump ex lems to hide behind because there precious exbox is a bigger heap of shit then the competition.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 HalcyonScarlet

@VERTIGO47 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@kinectthedots said:
@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

This Odiusodium is calling me out on my open behaviour in SWs, but assures me, he's not mad or offended and Kinectthedots is having a go through him.

And anyone who says anything against Playstation is a lem hiding behind the PC.

It'a more about the cows. Yeah, the hardware this gen for either isn't great and the generational leap isn't great and in a versus PC thread I'd call it out, but the cows aren't above their own PS4 vs PC threads.

The problem I have with the exclusives this gen, is that SO many of the games are also on the PC, that there are only a couple of exclusives a year to look forward to on consoles. To me the consoles show less value.

But I don't have a massive thing against PS, but the cows are something else. They always have been. They make Playstation look bad, I've been saying that gen in, gen out. The cows aren't like the herms, sheep or lems, they're a step too far.

So yeah, I'll defend against what cows say, and jump on them when the opportunity shows in the SWs game.

OdiusOdium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By OdiusOdium

@HalcyonScarlet:

So yeah, I'll defend against what cows say, and jump on them when the opportunity shows in the SWs game.

This is a war must defend plastic to the death. lol

And no legit critism of ps4 is great. You and certin others though wear your bias on your nose and talk down about ps4 whilst defending the xbox for the same thing meanwhile try to keep superior by mentioning your a pc gamer. While defend a dumb console then. You got issues I reckon.. You obviously cant see it but we all can. Keep digging deeper.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@odiusodium said:

All this bullshit because I called you out on obvious bias. Admit it get over it mover on instead of whining like a baby. Your not the only one that does it here ether.

Oh and you say you can act how you want. Goes both ways buddy. Please keep telling me to leave like a kid throwing a tantrum when they don't get their own way.

lol, yes, I am bias, it's system wars, moron.

@odiusodium said:

Yes its real amusing how these ex 360 fans all suddenly have top end pcs now their xbone is a dud. Much like cows last gen. Such a joke. Nothing to be ashamed of they are just toys. No need to hide in the closet. Using xbone against ps4 what are you 12? Keep white knighting the good fight. Its highly amusing to see you try to explain your delusions.

Lol, I don't have a top end PC, PC gaming isn't about being top end. I only game on a GTX 750Ti right now. I haven't lied about that. Only console fanboys think PC gaming is only PC gaming with a quad sli rig.

@odiusodium said:

The ps4 is a pile of shit. The xbone is a bigger pile of shit and the wiiu is a joke. Consoles were fucked over this gen. That doesn't mean dumb supposed "ex lems" should be able to get away with shitting on the superior console whilst touching themselves over the bone all the while they are trying to hide behind pc as it feels like they "win" then. PC is my home ground not for these chump ex lems to hide behind because there precious exbox is a bigger heap of shit then the competition.

Sure buddy, you're so fake. Anyone can go and do anything they want. I left Xbox, still use it against PS and that hurts your feelings. Again how am I hiding?

This is the post that completely gives you away.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 HalcyonScarlet
@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

And no legit critism of ps4 is great. You and certin others though wear your bias on your nose and talk down about ps4 whilst defending the xbox for the same thing meanwhile try to keep superior by mentioning your a pc gamer. While defend a dumb console then. You got issues I reckon.. You obviously cant see it but we all can. Keep digging deeper.

System Wars moron. lol

You are a COW, stop faking. Stop hiding.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

I wonder how many people actually read the link before commenting? Oh I forgot its SW, no one did. :P

OdiusOdium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By OdiusOdium

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

System Wars moron. lol

Nope pc gamer since 1992. Your a lem stop faking. Stop hiding.

SW serious business for HalcyonScarlet. But wont talk about it with my friends because I don't want to be labelled a nerd. Oh noes

Your so angry you messaging me twice over one of my messages. Calm down buddy.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 HalcyonScarlet
@odiusodium said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

System Wars moron. lol

Nope pc gamer since 1992. Your a lem stop faking. Stop hiding.

SW serious business for HalcyonScarlet. But wont talk about it with my friends because I don't want to be labelled a nerd. Oh noes

Your so angry you messaging me twice over one of my messages. Calm down buddy.

Yeah sure.

Only person that doesn't understand SWs is you. And I don't talk about it, because we have no interest. Don't take it to heart, if you want to talk about it, have at it.

I replied to all of your posts, none were repeated. Why would I be mad, you suck at this.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos said:

@ronvalencia said:

To reach Sony's effective 140 GB/s, the peak memory bandwidth has to be higher than effective memory bandwidth.

PS4's 140 GB/s effective vs 176GB/s theoretical is in-line with other AMD GDDR5 memory controller efficiencies e.g. ~79 percent efficient.

You are not factoring AMD's internal crossbar/switching overheads prior to hitting CU or ROPS units i.e. this decoupled design enables AMD to have different CU count SKUs without incurring GTX 970's last 0.5 GB massive speed hit issue.

This ~79 percent efficiency factor also hits my PC's Radeon HD 7950-900, 7970-GE, R9-290-Ref and R9-290X-1040, hence this is not anti-PS4.

Applying 79 percent efficiency on XBO's 68 GB/s DDR3 memory bandwidth yields 53.72 GB/s which is inline with XBO's stated effectiveness.

The lost memory bandwidth is re-gained via texture compression/decompression i.e. ATI/AMD usually introduces IP technology in this area e.g. 3DC+(aka DX10 BC4), 3DC(aka DX10 BC5), DX11's BC6/BC7. This applies to all AMD GPU IP users.

If you apply ~79 percent efficiency on 204 GB/s ESRAM, it reaches it's stated effective memory bandwidth.

The problem with XBO's 32 MB ESRAM is it's very slow relative to CU's SRAM storage i.e. local data storage(LDS) and L1 cache.

XBO's 32 MB ESRAM doesn't turn the machine into 12 CU with 32MB worth of local data storage (LDS) SRAM storage!!!!! XBO's 32 MB ESRAM sits outside of CU while LDS sits inside of CU.

One doesn't apply lossy block compression (BC) to GpGPU compute based data sets.

IF PS4 shows effective 172 GB/s, it's 32 ROPS should have delivered rival MSAA performance to Radeon HD 7950, but this is NOT the case. Your 172 GB/s = effective bandwidth is a load of bull$hit. PS4's GPU delivered about R7-265 level of performance!!!

PS4 doesn't have NVIDIA MaxwellV2's direct CU(aka SM)/ROPS to MCH connection design!!!!!

Stop using the same pathetic ass excuse QUOTE SONY STATING 140GB/s is the maximum bandwidth.

Because i quoted a developer getting 172GB/s.

Bullshit The order is not 4xMSAA because is 1920x800p is because the visual quality it has + 4XMSAA is to much for its bandwidth so it becomes bandwidth starved at 1080p The Order is an incredible looking game from the best this gen so far.

I have already kill and shutdown your crappy theory,MSAA 4X not only consumes allot of bandwidth but also has a hit to performance a good one to,so depending on what your doing your GPU may be able to handle it,so if you have a game with less demanding visuals 4X MSAA is possible with 1080p resolution dude.

Bandwidth without power mean shit,having 300gb/s on a 7770 will not make that shitty GPU suddenly match a 7950 just because it has bandwidth to waste.

Fortunately, PS4 goes with a full 1080p output as expected, and treats it with a comprehensive pass of 4x MSAA - a multi-sample sweep that focuses on geometric aliasing.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-final-fantasy-x-x2-hd-remaster-ps4-face-off

Forza Horizon 2 is 1080p and uses 4xMSAA and is a forward render game like the Order the only difference is that FH2 look like crap compare to not only the order but also other racers regardless of of using 4x MSAA.

The PS4 could have the same bandwidth as the 7950 it still would not run the same resolution,image quality and frames as a 7950 which has more CU and more stream processors.

@Ghost120x said:

Does this mean PS4 will get better first party games? Only one I care about is Gravity Rush.

Is not the PS4 fault what your taste in games is.

Both "The Order" and Forza Horizon 2 used "Forward Plus" renderer engine which is the recommended rendering method from AMD.

MSAA is a fix function of ROPS and memory bandwidth NOT CU. MSAA uses depth data and color data to apply edge AA i.e. read color data(via Color-ROPS), read depth data (via Z-ROPS) and write color data (via Color-ROPS). The color data for MSAA has been obtained from art assets and CU stage (after compute, memory write via TMU or color-ROPS).

Ready At Dawn Dev has stated the limiter for The Order's MSAA 4X is memory bandwidth i.e. they stated 1920x800p MSAA 4X or 1920x01080p MSAA 2X options and targeted for 30 fps. Ready At Dawn already budgeted their CU usage for 30 fps (1920x1080p) and they also budged their MSAA usage for 30 fps. Bottleneck in the rendering pipeline such as 1920x01080p MSAA 4X option will cause 30 fps target to be missed, hence 1920x800p MSAA 4X or 1920x01080p MSAA 2X options.

When CU is not the bottleneck for 30 fps target, 7950 has more than enough memory bandwidth to deliver 1920x1080p MSAA 4X without bottlenecking the rendering pipeline and multiplatform games shows it's superior results when compared to PS4.

For 30 fps target, both CU and MSAA stages has to fit within 33 ms.

For Forza Horizon 2, Playground Games devs already budgeted their CU usage for 1920x1080p at 30 fps and XBO has enough memory bandwidth for 1920x1080p MSAA 4X when use correctly. With 32 MB ESRAM, devs already stated XBO has memory write advantage over PS4.

CU is more important for building(compute) framebuffer at certain resolution and within the render time.

The question for you, name a PS4 game that delivered 1920x1080p MSAA 4X.

--------------------------------

From http://www.gamepur.com/news/16560-dev-explains-forza-horizon-2-1080p4x-msaa-management-says-controversial.html

For FH2, textures partially resident (PRT) was applied for ESRAM, hence maximising TMU's reads/write hence XBO is not limited to 7770's 72 GB/s like TMU read/write memory behavior i.e. near replicating W5000's 12 CU/48 TMUs results instead of 7770's results.

OdiusOdium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 OdiusOdium

@HalcyonScarlet: Thank you for playing at my party. I now have what I wanted. See you round. Hook line sinker

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By tormentos
@ronvalencia said:

Both "The Order" and Forza Horizon 2 used "Forward Plus" renderer engine which is the recommended rendering method from AMD.

MSAA is a fix function of ROPS and memory bandwidth NOT CU. MSAA uses depth data and color data to apply edge AA i.e. read color data(via Color-ROPS), read depth data (via Z-ROPS) and write color data (via Color-ROPS). The color data for MSAA has been obtained from art assets and CU stage (after compute, memory write via TMU or color-ROPS).

Ready At Dawn Dev has stated the limiter for The Order's MSAA 4X is memory bandwidth i.e. they stated 1920x800p MSAA 4X or 1920x01080p MSAA 2X options and targeted for 30 fps. Ready At Dawn already budgeted their CU usage for 30 fps (1920x1080p) and they also budged their MSAA usage for 30 fps. Bottleneck in the rendering pipeline such as 1920x01080p MSAA 4X option will cause 30 fps target to be missed, hence 1920x800p MSAA 4X or 1920x01080p MSAA 2X options.

When CU is not the bottleneck for 30 fps target, 7950 has more than enough memory bandwidth to deliver 1920x1080p MSAA 4X without bottlenecking the rendering pipeline and multiplatform games shows it's superior results when compared to PS4.

For Forza Horizon 2, Playground Games devs already budgeted their CU usage for 1920x1080p at 30 fps and XBO has enough memory bandwidth for 1920x1080p MSAA 4X when use correctly. With 32 MB ESRAM, devs already stated XBO has memory write advantage over PS4.

CU is more important for building(compute) framebuffer at certain resolution and within the render time.

From http://www.gamepur.com/news/16560-dev-explains-forza-horizon-2-1080p4x-msaa-management-says-controversial.html

For FH2, textures partially resident (PRT) was applied for ESRAM, hence maximising TMU's reads/write hence XBO is not limited to 7770's 72 GB/s like TMU read/write memory behavior i.e. near replicating W5000's 12 CU/48 TMUs results instead of 7770's results.

I already discuss this with you blind lemming MSAA 4X has a huge hit to performance now cry bandwidth on the limit on the 7970.

From 118FPS AVG with no AA to 55FPS with MSAA 4X that is a huge ass hit to performance.

So yeah at 1080p the Order would have receive a considerable hit to performance with MSAA 4X because the visuals fidelity was great,now i just quote how FFX remaster is 1080p and has 4X MSAA so yeah your whole argument is null.

And FH2 look like complete shit so yeah is the reason it use it while Forza 6 and Forza 5 doesn't.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@odiusodium said:

@HalcyonScarlet: Thank you for playing at my party. I now have what I wanted. See you round. Hook line sinker

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44167 Posts

That's nothing compared to MS unlocking X1's.... Hard core. :P

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

I already discuss this with you blind lemming MSAA 4X has a huge hit to performance now cry bandwidth on the limit on the 7970.

From 118FPS AVG with no AA to 55FPS with MSAA 4X that is a huge ass hit to performance.

So yeah at 1080p the Order would have receive a considerable hit to performance with MSAA 4X because the visuals fidelity was great,now i just quote how FFX remaster is 1080p and has 4X MSAA so yeah your whole argument is null.

And FH2 look like complete shit so yeah is the reason it use it while Forza 6 and Forza 5 doesn't.

I stated 1920x1080p MSAA 4X NOT 2560x1600p MSAA 4X for 30 fps target.

PS4's The Order was using 1920x800p MSAA 4X which is lower than 2560x1600p MSAA 4X .

Also, Max Payne 3 is NOT Forward Plus render engine i.e. it's a last-gen Deferred Render engine which 7970 is using brute force for MSAA with deferred rendering. Source: http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Max-Payne-3-Spiel-14295/

AMD's Forward Plus render method was optimised for MSAA hardware.

For deferred render engines, AMD driver control panel has MLAA override.

For MSAA 4X vs resolution

Two 1920x1080p screens = 4,147,200 pixels.

2560x1600 = 4,096,000 pixels

1920x1080 = 2,073,600 pixels

1920x800 = 1,536,000 pixels

7970's 4,096,000 pixels is about 2.66X of 1,536,000 pixels.

7970's 4,096,000 pixels is about 1.98X of 2,073,600 pixels.

It's your whole blind cow argument is NULL'ed.

PS4 will NOT be able to run Max Payne 3 at the same levels as 7950-BE** or original 7970 . There's a reason why AMD is pushing Forward Plus render method ahead of Deferred Render method.

**AMD has officially issued on-the-field 7950 Boost Edition firmware update for the original 7950 reference. My 7950 was Saphire 7950 900Mhz overclock edition, hence AMD's BE update is pointless. Saphire 7950 900Mhz OC rivals the original 7970 reference.

Your attempt to make PS4 being at the same level as 7970 is a f**king joke.