Sony Telling Everyone Their Games Are Better................

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

Weak troll thread OP, try again.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#52 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@kuu2 said:

I truly find it funny that Sony is talking vaporware games again. After DelayClub gets pushed to the end of 2014 they come out with their marketing BS talking about devs and games. Yet I don't see any new games and devs like Insomniac have left them with nothing. Also the big guns won't be seen till 2015 at the earliest leaving their fanbase with nothing but Flopamous Son of Man.

Maybe the sale of the PC division ($450million) will be able to get some games going on the dev front.

Multiplats my friend. 360 had an entire generation of better third party games. PS4 gamers still have games like Transistor, The Order 1886, Driveclub, Octodad and other games to look forward to. Also having better multiplats helps. MS haven't really announced anything exciting either. With Titanfall being their only real good exclusive coming this year. Nintendo seems to be doing the right things, but they still haven't announced games for this year beyond Q1

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Oh for fucks sake.....every corporation does that. It's called marketing. And if you think the PS4 won't have games....then there is no point in talking with you.

My problem is they are attributing their early success to it when they don't have games.........

The PauperStation4 sold with no good exclusives at all which is what every Sony console has ever done at launch. Its the typical Sony 'just wait' mantra.

They've "sold" 10 million units of software. It's a smidge lower just rounding up.

http://n4g.com/news/1430839/sony-has-sold-4-2-million-ps4s-software-9-7-million-ps-plus-subscriptions-up-90#c-8727095 :(

Now that we've talked we can get a bit more cerebral than SW stuff. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE IF THEY MOVED 10 MILLION UNITS OF SOFTWARE HUH?

Dude you are going to blow my cover. Stop telling people I am rational.

They sold a ton of games no doubt but their attach rate is also extremely low comparatively which tells me the library really is not supporting the system. Same can be said for The One but their attach rate is better than the PS4. Through 2014 I think we are going to see that attach rate grow for The One and decline even more for the PS4.

When you sell 4 million plus systems you better sell 2 games per system which is basically what this works out to.

No more rational posts to serious for my gaming forum tastes ;p

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 kuu2

@The_Last_Ride said:

@kuu2 said:

I truly find it funny that Sony is talking vaporware games again. After DelayClub gets pushed to the end of 2014 they come out with their marketing BS talking about devs and games. Yet I don't see any new games and devs like Insomniac have left them with nothing. Also the big guns won't be seen till 2015 at the earliest leaving their fanbase with nothing but Flopamous Son of Man.

Maybe the sale of the PC division ($450million) will be able to get some games going on the dev front.

Multiplats my friend. 360 had an entire generation of better third party games. PS4 gamers still have games like Transistor, The Order 1886, Driveclub, Octodad and other games to look forward to. Also having better multiplats helps. MS haven't really announced anything exciting either. With Titanfall being their only real good exclusive coming this year. Nintendo seems to be doing the right things, but they still haven't announced games for this year beyond Q1

But the 36o started out with tons of exclusives in the first 4 -5 years for the core, then came out with Kinect and had to switch some of their focus. You can't launch a expensive peripheral and not support (I am looking at you Nintendo and Sony) which upset some people. Then at the end of the gen let the multiplats carry the system.

Sony is just the opposite on all fronts.

They launch with multiplats as the lead. Have no exclusives to start with for years that are relevant. Launch peripherals with absolutely no support at all. Then toss some great exclusives out in the last 3 years and call it good.

This is a marathon not a sprint so I am fully aware that Sony will have games in the future but in 2014 it is very slim and those banking on The Order, and DriveClub better be very careful because Sony also has a tradition of pushing games out as we have seen already this gen.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 The_Last_Ride

@kuu2 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@kuu2 said:

But the 36o started out with tons of exclusives in the first 4 -5 years for the core, then came out with Kinect and had to switch some of their focus. You can't launch a expensive peripheral and not support (I am looking at you Nintendo and Sony) which upset some people. Then at the end of the gen let the multiplats carry the system.

They launch with multiplats as the lead. Have no exclusives to start with for years that are relevant. Launch peripherals with absolutely no support at all. Then toss some great exclusives out in the last 3 years and call it good.

This is a marathon not a sprint so I am fully aware that Sony will have games in the future but in 2014 it is very slim and those banking on The Order, and DriveClub better be very careful because Sony also has a tradition of pushing games out as we have seen already this gen.

There will also be another GT and Uncharted. There are also other studios working on games like Last Guardian for PS4 for instance

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 kuu2

@The_Last_Ride said:

@kuu2 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@kuu2 said:

There will also be another GT and Uncharted. There are also other studios working on games like Last Guardian for PS4 for instance

Absolutely.

Also I would not speak of Last Guardian in the same paragraph as GT and Uncharted you might jinx those titles ;p

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 The_Last_Ride

@kuu2 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@kuu2 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@kuu2 said:

Absolutely.

Also I would not speak of Last Guardian in the same paragraph as GT and Uncharted you might jinx those titles ;p

That's true, but the game is pretty much done when it comes to Story and the creative part. This came even from Ueda and Yoshida themselves. So they switched to PS4 somewhere in the cycle. There is still time to release games for the PS4 this year, i am sure there will be games announced this E3

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

Wow what a bad thread,

Just face facts, the PS4 is more powerful thats the facts, 3rd party games are proving it each time one comes out. Now it's down to the games, you talk like the X1 has loads of games when it his 3 exclusive, I already have a 11 games and i only paid for 5 of them, i mean how many more games do i need right about now, and to top it off infamous is coming soon, the order isn't to far behind, uncharted has been confirmed we know there are over 200 games in development for the ps4, I mean what has the X1 got to look forward to Titanfall which is going to be on pc, Fable they aren't that great, a gears of war in 2015, and a halo in 2015 maybe, o and that one from alan wake creators and if alan wake is anything to go by it prob be out in 2017 or something. Think people forget alan wake was ment to be a xbox 360 launch game.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

WOW

#1- Its the marketing director talking...

#2- All he said was that they build a console thats powerful, developers like it and that things are pretty even in contrast to last gen with the PS3 launching 16 months late.

All of that is fact.

#3 why is TC talking a whole bunch of nonsense that has nothing to do with what he said? How is what he said bullshit? and where is he saying PS4 has better games?

This is a fail attempt at trying to spin something around by TC.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178849 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

Problem with Titanfall is that isn't really exclusive. I have a PC and a 360. I don't need to purchase the X1 if I want to play that game.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts
@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

Tormy this is my last post to you unfortunately......... You don't even own a PS4 or a One. I can't take you seriously without actually having experience with either one. I know, I know, it sounds elitist and it is but you are a joke. When you get one of the consoles, or a PC for gaming just post it up and we can continue to hear your blather and me own you.

Good day Sir...........

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

The new lemmings excuse to dismiss any good point...

The PS4 didn't sell 4.2 million units because i don't own a PS4.

The PS4 doesn't have more games and higher rated because i don't own a PS4.

You can't talk about the PS4 because you don't own a PS4...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But even if they don't own a PS4 but they own an xbox one they can talk about the PS4..hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

LOL Stop Stop Stop!! The Mr Wall Street doesn't want to talk to you no more. You are making him mad and he is about to Cry!! LOL

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 The_Last_Ride

@LJS9502_basic said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Problem with Titanfall is that isn't really exclusive. I have a PC and a 360. I don't need to purchase the X1 if I want to play that game.

That's true, but it seems a lot of people tend to forget about that. But it's what everyone is saying is going to be the biggest thing on X1

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

"Corporate execs say good things about their own products!!!11"

No shit man.

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Oh for fucks sake.....every corporation does that. It's called marketing. And if you think the PS4 won't have games....then there is no point in talking with you.

My problem is they are attributing their early success to it when they don't have games.........

The PauperStation4 sold with no good exclusives at all which is what every Sony console has ever done at launch. Its the typical Sony 'just wait' mantra.

yes and when the wait is over they dominate in exclusives how 1 year less on the market and the ps3 has more AAAe then the 360 and more exclusive GOTY than the 360.

ALSO LMAO what great x1 exclusives even exist atm?

The wait is worth it

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

Epic Kuu2 meltdown.

Edit: Dude just sent me a PM telling me to stop. Or else.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

What's funny is that Lems used the "no games" argument for a significant portion of the last generation and look how that turned out. You guys don't have a year's head start this time around, so expect to be thoroughly spanked in exclusive content this gen.

Enjoy what little bragging rights you might have while it lasts, because it's going to be a long 7 years for Microsoft fans.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@BlessedChill said:

Epic Kuu2 meltdown.

or else? he is going to keep crying? hahaha

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#69 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@Krelian-co: lmao he's been on a rampage lately heck he even posted a self owning topic with an article published on 2012 earlier today!!! The butt-hurt is strong with him

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

They are.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Krelian-co

@Solid_Max13 said:

@Krelian-co: lmao he's been on a rampage lately heck he even posted a self owning topic with an article published on 2012 earlier today!!! The butt-hurt is strong with him

yeah he was so happy because he found that article, hahaha.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Because they're better. You want to know the best part? You'll have to deal with it for the next 5-8years.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

10/10 thread . You speak the simple truth and cows lose their freakin minds.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#74 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Good so it is easier to develop for...great...get to developing then. Having only two mediocre retail launch exclusives is ridiculous. And yes before the Sony lapdogs jump down my throat, the same goes for the XBone.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#75  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

If sony does not show any exclusives that can wow anyone that buys the PS4 soon they can lose all the momentum they gained. Sony will show something soon that fits this criteria probably.So sony pretty much has to increase the momentum they have right now more and they can not rely on the pre-launch buzz to sell the PS4 anymore because it will probably evaporate once the launch period is over.I do not why your Op is all over the place tc.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178849 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

10/10 thread . You speak the simple truth and cows lose their freakin minds.

Really? ITT it seems some "lems" are losing their mind. Which makes it enjoyable to sit back and watch. LOL

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#77 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@super600: I don't think it will be an issue I think Sony learned their mistakes last gen and they had a lot of them, they have one clear vision and that's the games if they keep that mentality then they will be fine!

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#78 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

TLOU won more than 200 awards... The most awards a game has ever gotten.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@BlessedChill said:

Epic Kuu2 meltdown.

Get a screenshot or something, sounds funny

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#80 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@Gue1 said:

TLOU won more than 200 awards... The most awards a game has ever gotten.

What does TLOU have to do with the PS4?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

Also where are Sony saying their games are better in those quotes? All they've said is they've made an easy to develop for console, what they've said is true, the developers are putting out better multiplats on the PS4.

Also this silly myth that the PS4 has no games, i believe it actually has more than the X1, it's just that for some reason PC multiplats get over looked here for some reason.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#83  Edited By KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@Sweenix said:

Who cares anyways, the PS4 has surperior multiplats, which lems have been hiding behind all generation, talk about hyperbole.

I believe the word you're looking for is hypocrisy.

lol

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Insomniac just release a ps3 game hahaha. Lemming keep proving why they are dumbest fanboy. Are you learning mandarin yet for when MS sell xbox to chinese?

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

Tormy this is my last post to you unfortunately......... You don't even own a PS4 or a One. I can't take you seriously without actually having experience with either one. I know, I know, it sounds elitist and it is but you are a joke. When you get one of the consoles, or a PC for gaming just post it up and we can continue to hear your blather and me own you.

Good day Sir...........

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

The new lemmings excuse to dismiss any good point...

The PS4 didn't sell 4.2 million units because i don't own a PS4.

The PS4 doesn't have more games and higher rated because i don't own a PS4.

You can't talk about the PS4 because you don't own a PS4...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But even if they don't own a PS4 but they own an xbox one they can talk about the PS4..hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

He isnt "making excuses to dismiss any good point", he is laughing at the blind idiocy it takes for a cretin (you) to blindly defend a product you do not even own (PS4), in comparison to another product, you have no experience of X1. Which explains why all your posts contain quotes, meta scores and sales figures, because you have zero experiences to draw upon.Yet you appear daily to defend the console you dont own. It is pretty funny. Even the cows laugh at you.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

You don't actually think they don't have games in development? Launch games are never a good indication.....it's the same for just about every console. Though some have launched with games....I believe the DC had some good ones at launch.

People buy consoles for one reason....to PLAY games. Sony's success is attributable to the library of games they've had on their 3 previous consoles. They have a track record. IF they were new....then they'd need some killer games at launch...but they are not. And the promise is enough for people that have played their other consoles.

It's not like MS or Nintendo had good launch games. So if you purchased a console...you did it on vaporware. Don't be a hypocrite.

Xpoverty had no good exclusives at launch. It's the typical just wait......

And I would not use Xpoverty.....but I'm tired of reading your damn pauperstation every thread. Get over it.

You are kidding right..........

MSoft has launched with a system seller every gen. Halo, PDZ, and Forza. PDZ might be the weakest of the bunch but the other two are great games.

I agree that you don't necessarily have to launch with a great game but not to have one in the first year is inexcusable. Forza, and Titanfall will be out and be AAA before Sony even has one. Not to mention games are getting pushed for Sony in a very competitive market where the public could easily lose faith in their product.

You're just looking to argue. Neither console has many games right now.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 StriateEnd
Member since 2013 • 521 Posts

We all know the XBox One is a weak, piece of shit and that Microsofts first party is pathetic compared to Sonys amazing and consistent one (Nintendo too). Seriously, I am struggling to figure out the point of owning the X1....

betamaxx83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 betamaxx83
Member since 2013 • 360 Posts

Sony will have the best library of games during the end of the PS4's lifespan... I can't think of a PlayStation that didn't have the best library of it's respective generation.

Xflop however will have it's yearly rehases, just like the 360, it's been trash ever since they introduced the Kinect, unless you like playing the same game every other year.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 kuu2

@clr84651 said:

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

You don't actually think they don't have games in development? Launch games are never a good indication.....it's the same for just about every console. Though some have launched with games....I believe the DC had some good ones at launch.

People buy consoles for one reason....to PLAY games. Sony's success is attributable to the library of games they've had on their 3 previous consoles. They have a track record. IF they were new....then they'd need some killer games at launch...but they are not. And the promise is enough for people that have played their other consoles.

It's not like MS or Nintendo had good launch games. So if you purchased a console...you did it on vaporware. Don't be a hypocrite.

Xpoverty had no good exclusives at launch. It's the typical just wait......

And I would not use Xpoverty.....but I'm tired of reading your damn pauperstation every thread. Get over it.

You are kidding right..........

MSoft has launched with a system seller every gen. Halo, PDZ, and Forza. PDZ might be the weakest of the bunch but the other two are great games.

I agree that you don't necessarily have to launch with a great game but not to have one in the first year is inexcusable. Forza, and Titanfall will be out and be AAA before Sony even has one. Not to mention games are getting pushed for Sony in a very competitive market where the public could easily lose faith in their product.

You're just looking to argue. Neither console has many games right now.

I have a pretty good liabrary of games now on my One and only one of them is a multiplat. You are partially right in that the lineup is not on Dreamcast levels but it is for sure better than Sony's the attach rate of the console bares that out. 2014 is a great year for The One in terms of games and E3 has not even come yet.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By kuu2
@hoosier7 said:

@BlessedChill said:

Epic Kuu2 meltdown.

Get a screenshot or something, sounds funny

He doesn't have one because it didn't happen. BlessdShill is another personality disorder poster here on SW looking for attention. Hence he will always say I PMed him to try and sound like someone cares about his posts. It is quite sad really, I pity him.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#91  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

So what's your argument you're scared the PS 4 is going to sell even better when the games do come?

@kuu2 said:
Yet I don't see any new games and devs like Insomniac have left them with nothing.

What are you talking about I had a blast with the last Ratchet and Clank game.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 kuu2

@Shielder7 said:

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

So what's your argument you're scared the PS 4 is going to sell even better when the games do come?

@kuu2 said:
Yet I don't see any new games and devs like Insomniac have left them with nothing.

What are you talking about I had a blast with the last Ratchet and Clank game.

Totally scared of PauperStation4. I mean Sony is on the brink of making billions of dollars. They probably are just stock piling the cash and have not let their investors know. They are in such great shape I am sure they are tossing money at devs left and right (arcade devs of course). Looking forward to Uncharted (maybe next year), TLou (2016), and The Order (maybe in Q4 but likely 2015). It is going to be Epic.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

I own both the PS4 and Xbox One, so this argument is really meaningless to me, but for my two cents, I will say that I am overall more excited about what the PS4 is bringing to the table this year than I am for the Xbox One where only Titanfall, Halo 5 and Quantum Break( if those last two actually make it out in 2014) excite me. Meanwhile on the PS4, I will be playing MLB The Show 14,Drive Club, Infamous Second Son, The Order 1886 and superior versions of Destiny, Watchdogs and every other multiplat!

HerzogJan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By HerzogJan
Member since 2006 • 424 Posts

Quite embarassing.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Krelian-co

kuu2 melting down in every thread, is embarrassing.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#96 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Sony dosent need to say that because their games are indeed really much better! they always are and always will be!

PS3 which started really slow in terms of games destroyed the 360 and the PS4 which is starting really strong will just like the PS3 destroy the xbox brand in terms of games and quality exclusives.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

I had a choice between a XO or a PS4 as a gift, and I looked at my options. I looked at the games and features I'm really going to play and use and the Xbox One already had more things actually available and ready, so I chose the One as a gift. There's nothing on the PS4 that makes me want to get it this year. People talks about how the PS3 started slow but eventually picked it up, thats happening with the PS4 now. You hear fans boasting more about powerful hardware this, better sales that, but Sony games aren't as good as MS games out now. When the PS4 really get better games and when Playstation Now actually delivers, that's when I'll get one. I'm guessing by the end of 2015. But for now I see through all the promises and huge list Sony always claims to get their fans hyped.

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

And yet its still spanking your beloved bone and ms.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#99  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

Ugh. People arguing about game lineups before e3. It's like arguing about presidential candidates before anyone announces they're even running.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 kuu2

@gago-gago said:

I had a choice between a XO or a PS4 as a gift, and I looked at my options. I looked at the games and features I'm really going to play and use and the Xbox One already had more things actually available and ready, so I chose the One as a gift. There's nothing on the PS4 that makes me want to get it this year. People talks about how the PS3 started slow but eventually picked it up, thats happening with the PS4 now. You hear fans boasting more about powerful hardware this, better sales that, but Sony games aren't as good as MS games out now. When the PS4 really get better games and when Playstation Now actually delivers, that's when I'll get one. I'm guessing by the end of 2015. But for now I see through all the promises and huge list Sony always claims to get their fans hyped.