Sony Telling Everyone Their Games Are Better................

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

The Question Is Where Are They

Sony’s UK marketing director Fergal Gara agrees wholeheartedly, and he said as much recently when speaking with GameSpot. “Never was a truer word spoken,” he told the site. “It is as simple as that. [PlayStation 4] is much easier to develop for, and it is performing and packing the punch that developers want.”

Moving forward, he believes the PS4 will absolutely maintain an edge.

“We came up with the right product at the right price, for the right core audience to get us off to a strong start,” Gara said. “We think we’ve done that very, very well. But that’s not the whole job. A strong start is invaluable, but it definitely isn’t the whole job. At this stage in the PlayStation 3 life cycle versus Xbox 360, we hadn’t even launched. We were 16 months behind.”

I truly find it funny that Sony is talking vaporware games again. After DelayClub gets pushed to the end of 2014 they come out with their marketing BS talking about devs and games. Yet I don't see any new games and devs like Insomniac have left them with nothing. Also the big guns won't be seen till 2015 at the earliest leaving their fanbase with nothing but Flopamous Son of Man.

Maybe the sale of the PC division ($450million) will be able to get some games going on the dev front.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

Oh for fucks sake.....every corporation does that. It's called marketing. And if you think the PS4 won't have games....then there is no point in talking with you.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kuu2

@LJS9502_basic said:

Oh for fucks sake.....every corporation does that. It's called marketing. And if you think the PS4 won't have games....then there is no point in talking with you.

My problem is they are attributing their early success to it when they don't have games.........

The PauperStation4 sold with no good exclusives at all which is what every Sony console has ever done at launch. Its the typical Sony 'just wait' mantra.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

Maybe he's talking about multiplats that are already released...ps4 multiplats>>>>>> x1

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Who cares anyways, the PS4 has surperior multiplats, which lems have been hiding behind all generation, talk about hyperbole.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

My problem is they are attributing their early success to it when they don't have games.........

The PauperStation4 sold with no good exclusives at all which is what every Sony console has ever done at launch. Its the typical Sony 'just wait' mantra.

You don't actually think they don't have games in development? Launch games are never a good indication.....it's the same for just about every console. Though some have launched with games....I believe the DC had some good ones at launch.

People buy consoles for one reason....to PLAY games. Sony's success is attributable to the library of games they've had on their 3 previous consoles. They have a track record. IF they were new....then they'd need some killer games at launch...but they are not. And the promise is enough for people that have played their other consoles.

It's not like MS or Nintendo had good launch games. So if you purchased a console...you did it on vaporware. Don't be a hypocrite.

Xpoverty had no good exclusives at launch. It's the typical just wait......

And I would not use Xpoverty.....but I'm tired of reading your damn pauperstation every thread. Get over it.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@Sweenix said:

Who cares anyways, the PS4 has surperior multiplats, which lems have been hiding behind all generation, talk about hyperbole.

I believe the word you're looking for is hypocrisy.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

Oh please Ms does the same thing and it's been about what 3 months now Ps is off to. A good start and I hope they continue

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Kinda hard to argue against. Most aaa and goty exclusives.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kuu2

@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

You don't actually think they don't have games in development? Launch games are never a good indication.....it's the same for just about every console. Though some have launched with games....I believe the DC had some good ones at launch.

People buy consoles for one reason....to PLAY games. Sony's success is attributable to the library of games they've had on their 3 previous consoles. They have a track record. IF they were new....then they'd need some killer games at launch...but they are not. And the promise is enough for people that have played their other consoles.

It's not like MS or Nintendo had good launch games. So if you purchased a console...you did it on vaporware. Don't be a hypocrite.

And I would not use Xpoverty.....but I'm tired of reading your damn pauperstation every thread. Get over it.

You are kidding right..........

MSoft has launched with a system seller every gen. Halo, PDZ, and Forza. PDZ might be the weakest of the bunch but the other two are great games.

I agree that you don't necessarily have to launch with a great game but not to have one in the first year is inexcusable. Forza, and Titanfall will be out and be AAA before Sony even has one. Not to mention games are getting pushed for Sony in a very competitive market where the public could easily lose faith in their product.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJS9502_basic

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

MSoft has launched with a system seller every gen. Halo, PDZ, and Forza. PDZ might be the weakest of the bunch but the other two are great games.

I agree that you don't necessarily have to launch with a great game but not to have one in the first year is inexcusable. Forza, and Titanfall will be out and be AAA before Sony even has one. Not to mention games are getting pushed for Sony in a very competitive market where the public could easily lose faith in their product.

I think you simplify launches. The Xbox got a lot of DC users....Sony was the "enemy" so to speak...and MS copied the DC controller to some degree. They also announced some Sega games. Halo was an unknown variable until people got their hands on it to play it. Yes...it became the face of MS. But it was just vaporware until release. MS had Rare.....which was a promise to some. I don't think one game sold the console. Hell....not everyone plays shooters.

As for the next two launches....they were snapped up by Xbox faithful. And...remember the 360 had no competition for a year...and it was less expensive. Which made some mainstream gamers switch brands. With multi plats there isn't as much reason to stay with brand A unless one likes exclusives. Some people are just happy to get some games and third party is okay with them.

SW isn't really part of the real world. X1 is now having the problems Sony had last gen. Console is too expensive for mainstream success. They have to have really strong exclusives that appeal to the masses to succeed. Will they? I don't see them in first that's for sure. They haven't been yet with a console.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kuu2 said:

The Question Is Where Are They

Sony’s UK marketing director Fergal Gara agrees wholeheartedly, and he said as much recently when speaking with GameSpot. “Never was a truer word spoken,” he told the site. “It is as simple as that. [PlayStation 4] is much easier to develop for, and it is performing and packing the punch that developers want.”

Moving forward, he believes the PS4 will absolutely maintain an edge.

“We came up with the right product at the right price, for the right core audience to get us off to a strong start,” Gara said. “We think we’ve done that very, very well. But that’s not the whole job. A strong start is invaluable, but it definitely isn’t the whole job. At this stage in the PlayStation 3 life cycle versus Xbox 360, we hadn’t even launched. We were 16 months behind.”

I truly find it funny that Sony is talking vaporware games again. After DelayClub gets pushed to the end of 2014 they come out with their marketing BS talking about devs and games. Yet I don't see any new games and devs like Insomniac have left them with nothing. Also the big guns won't be seen till 2015 at the earliest leaving their fanbase with nothing but Flopamous Son of Man.

Maybe the sale of the PC division ($450million) will be able to get some games going on the dev front.

Lemmings the only morons on the planed who consider summer the end of the year....lol

We still do not have a launch date for Driveclub, but we expect to see it sometime during the summer of this year, hopefully sooner.

http://www.examiner.com/article/sony-on-driveclub-delay-no-point-it-coming-out-and-half-doing-that-job

Do you even know what a exclusive is.? Because Titanfall isn't one..lol

So you talk about sony letting Insomniac go but you don't say sh** about Bungie.?

So who loss more Hypocrite in that deal,the makers of the last good Halo game are now making multiplatforms and they even have exclusive content for sony.

MLB.

Infamous

Drive Club

The Order

and still more to confirm..

Oh and superior multiplatfor version of all multiplatforms games.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I find it funny that you Lems have exactly nothing to talk about until Titanfall comes out, then it's back to your regularly scheduled HaloForzaGears routine that let the PS3 catch up last go around.

You Lems talk a good game. Boy, no one can deny that you are amped as **** to be spoon-fed the same shit year after year. Leave Playstation out of it, though. You're like little blades of grass raising your fists collectively at the incoming lawn mower of reality. We know you'll grow back and come back for more, but it's the same old song and dance no matter how you slice it.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kuu2

@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

I think you simplify launches. The Xbox got a lot of DC users....Sony was the "enemy" so to speak...and MS copied the DC controller to some degree. They also announced some Sega games. Halo was an unknown variable until people got their hands on it to play it. Yes...it became the face of MS. But it was just vaporware until release. MS had Rare.....which was a promise to some. I don't think one game sold the console. Hell....not everyone plays shooters.

As for the next two launches....they were snapped up by Xbox faithful. And...remember the 360 had no competition for a year...and it was less expensive. Which made some mainstream gamers switch brands. With multi plats there isn't as much reason to stay with brand A unless one likes exclusives. Some people are just happy to get some games and third party is okay with them.

SW isn't really part of the real world. X1 is now having the problems Sony had last gen. Console is too expensive for mainstream success. They have to have really strong exclusives that appeal to the masses to succeed. Will they? I don't see them in first that's for sure. They haven't been yet with a console.

"Xbox faithful"??????? The Xbox sold a measly 25million while the 36o is on its way to selling 90 million........... You can't be serious with this. Also where was that "Sony Faithful" coming off the PS2???? Oh thats right it doesn't fit your narrative.

"Same problems Sony had"??????? The One has sold more in two months than the PelayStation sold I think in its first year against a cheaper priced competitor. The PauperStation is selling amazing, and The One is selling awesome. There are really not many similarities between this gen and last gen except for no meaningful games for Sony in the first year.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@kuu2: Sony always delivers though every single generation. The games are coming and I'm content to wait. It isn't like Xflop is releasing much the first half of the year either. One game that you can also play on PC and 360 and Halo 2 as the big Fall release....pretty lame.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@Sweenix said:

:)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

"Xbox faithful"??????? The Xbox sold a measly 25million while the 36o is on its way to selling 90 million........... You can't be serious with this. Also where was that "Sony Faithful" coming off the PS2???? Oh thats right it doesn't fit your narrative.

"Same problems Sony had"??????? The One has sold more in two months than the PelayStation sold I think in its first year against a cheaper priced competitor. The PauperStation is selling amazing, and The One is selling awesome. There are really not many similarities between this gen and last gen except for no meaningful games for Sony in the first year.

You simplify my argument. The early adopters of any brand are the faithful. Period. I also gave you information on why else the 360 sold....but you ignored all that.

The Sony faithful did indeed purchase the PS3. That doesn't mean everyone who purchases a console is a die hard fan....it means early adopters tend to purchase the system because they love the brand over the competition. Are you seriously having difficulty understanding this?

Yes same problems. When you look at the early sales....the X1 as the most expensive is not dominating the early generation. Not a hard concept to grasp.

As for games....that is OPINION. MS really doesn't have anything to offer right now unless you like the limited exclusives they had last gen as well. And after so many sequels....they get old.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

dat lem denial

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

Well when you have an unprecedented amount of GOTY's a perfect 10/10 game an 2 top 5 GOAT's, they make a strong case.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@Sweenix said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

@Sweenix said:

:)

It is funny watching lems change their tune. And the gap this gen will be significantly more noticeable than last. We won't be counting single digit frame rate differences, or comparing minor aliasing differences this time around. It's going to be more like original Xbox vs. PS2 as far as visuals/performance goes.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kuu2

@StrongBlackVine said:

@kuu2: Sony always delivers though every single generation. The games are coming and I'm content to wait. It isn't like Xflop is releasing much the first half of the year either. One game that you can also play on PC and 360 and Halo 2 as the big Fall release....pretty lame.

Project Spark

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

KI Season 2/3

Kinect Rivals

All say hi...........

These are only 2014 by the way and all but 2 are new IPs. MSoft knows what they are doing.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 XboxDone74

@kuu2

system seller every generation? the original Xbox only sold 24 million units. Lol

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kuu2
@LJS9502_basic said:

You simplify my argument. The early adopters of any brand are the faithful. Period. I also gave you information on why else the 360 sold....but you ignored all that.

The Sony faithful did indeed purchase the PS3. That doesn't mean everyone who purchases a console is a die hard fan....it means early adopters tend to purchase the system because they love the brand over the competition. Are you seriously having difficulty understanding this?

Yes same problems. When you look at the early sales....the X1 as the most expensive is not dominating the early generation. Not a hard concept to grasp.

As for games....that is OPINION. MS really doesn't have anything to offer right now unless you like the limited exclusives they had last gen as well. And after so many sequels....they get old.

And none of that refutes my argument about Sony has no games in the first year.

We can go round and round especially on the circumstances from gen to gen but in the end Sony is supposed to be the games machine and is being out done in 2014 by the supposed 'media center'.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LJS9502_basic

@kuu2 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Project Spark

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

KI Season 2/3

Kinect Rivals

All say hi...........

These are only 2014 by the way and all but 2 are new IPs. MSoft knows what they are doing.

MS has been making a lot of mistakes this gen....this means they know what they are doing? Anyway MS games have nothing to do with the OP....which you should know as you're the TC.

Sony has always supported their consoles.....longer than most as well...so it's utterly idiotic to say there will be no games for the PS4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tormentos

@kuu2 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Project Spark

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

KI Season 2/3

Kinect Rivals

All say hi...........

Kinect = crap.

And naming Killer Instinct DLC as if it was a new fu**ing game make you look like a desperate lemming.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic

@kuu2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

And none of that refutes my argument about Sony has no games in the first year.

We can go round and round especially on the circumstances from gen to gen but in the end Sony is supposed to be the games machine and is being out done in 2014 by the supposed 'media center'.

The year just started....if you think the entire years games have been publicized for any company then you are clueless.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 XboxDone74

Isn't Quantum Break a Sci Fi channel series?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kuu2

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Project Spark

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

KI Season 2/3

Kinect Rivals

All say hi...........

Kinect = crap.

And naming Killer Instinct DLC as if it was a new fu**ing game make you look like a desperate lemming.

Tormy this is my last post to you unfortunately......... You don't even own a PS4 or a One. I can't take you seriously without actually having experience with either one. I know, I know, it sounds elitist and it is but you are a joke. When you get one of the consoles, or a PC for gaming just post it up and we can continue to hear your blather and me own you.

Good day Sir...........

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kuu2
@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Project Spark

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

KI Season 2/3

Kinect Rivals

All say hi...........

MS has been making a lot of mistakes this gen....this means they know what they are doing? Anyway MS games have nothing to do with the OP....which you should know as you're the TC.

Sony has always supported their consoles.....longer than most as well...so it's utterly idiotic to say there will be no games for the PS4.

Never said there won't be games just that there are no games coming in the first year against stiff comp. The only game on the horizon is Flopamous Son of Kaz. DelayClub nope (might be vaporware), The Order: Letterbox edition will get the push stick as well. So what else is there for AAA titles in 2014?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@kuu2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Project Spark

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

KI Season 2/3

Kinect Rivals

All say hi...........

Never said there won't be games just that there are no games coming in the first year against stiff comp. The only game on the horizon is Flopamous Son of Kaz. DelayClub nope (might be vaporware), The Order: Letterbox edition will get the push stick as well. So what else is there for AAA titles in 2014?

You apparently either didn't read my post....or didn't understand it it. Which is it?

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#33 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Project Spark

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

KI Season 2/3

Kinect Rivals

All say hi...........

Oh em gee. No longer can lemmings say "nobody ever hyped Kinect games". It's so sad that fanboys cling to rubbish like this and tell themselves what they're grasping isn't trash.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kuu2

@Bigboi500 said:

@kuu2 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Project Spark

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

KI Season 2/3

Kinect Rivals

All say hi...........

Oh em gee. No longer can lemmings say "nobody ever hyped Kinect games". It's so sad that fanboys cling to rubbish like this and tell themselves what they're grasping isn't trash.

I have played the game, have you????? It is on my console right now. It will be AAe which is more than I can say for the exclusives Sony will put out this year.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ConanTheStoner

Well, glad that true lems aren't extinct I guess.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tormentos

@kuu2 said:

Tormy this is my last post to you unfortunately......... You don't even own a PS4 or a One. I can't take you seriously without actually having experience with either one. I know, I know, it sounds elitist and it is but you are a joke. When you get one of the consoles, or a PC for gaming just post it up and we can continue to hear your blather and me own you.

Good day Sir...........

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

The new lemmings excuse to dismiss any good point...

The PS4 didn't sell 4.2 million units because i don't own a PS4.

The PS4 doesn't have more games and higher rated because i don't own a PS4.

You can't talk about the PS4 because you don't own a PS4...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But even if they don't own a PS4 but they own an xbox one they can talk about the PS4..hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kuu2

@ConanTheStoner said:

Sad isn't it. What's funny is I will probably own a PS4 in 2015 when the games show up but it won't make me any less a Lem ;p. It just means I am a gamer.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic

@kuu2 said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

Sad isn't it. What's funny is I will probably own a PS4 in 2015 when the games show up but it won't make me any less a Lem ;p. It just means I am a gamer.

I doubt the veracity of that statement.....

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#39 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

I have played the game, have you????? It is on my console right now. It will be AAe which is more than I can say for the exclusives Sony will put out this year.

I wouldn't touch Microtrash games with a 100 foot poll after they fucked up the last half of the 360s life cycle with nothing more than third party multiplats, annual rehashed bro games and few and far between "exclusives" that almost always end up going to other systems a year later.

You lemmings are desperately holding on to ghosts of the past and have low standards to constantly take up for your company's terrible missteps and bad decisions.

Both Sony and Nintendo at least continue to make quality exclusives that stay that way. Microsoft's new cable box cares more about getting you to the next The Price is Right episode, or dancing around your living rooms like clowns playing casual trash.

Micro$oft exclusives are always bottom of the barrel spittle.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ConanTheStoner

@kuu2 said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

Well at least you don't deny your lem status lol. I really don't see how you do it though, especially this gen. Both consoles are a wasteland right now, but PS4 just seems so much more promising. Better hardware by a good margin, stronger 1st party, and cheaper price point. I know it's all about the games, but they'll likely have similar libraries anyways.

I'm sure I'll own both eventually, I always buy every relevant console, but I just don't see the Xbone appeal at the moment. The lem is strong with you man.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kuu2

@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

Why I had a PS3 and 36o last gen. Owning a couple of consoles is really not that difficult why doubt it???

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50545 Posts

Wow....

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kuu2

@ConanTheStoner said:

@kuu2 said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

Well at least you don't deny your lem status lol. I really don't see how you do it though, especially this gen. Both consoles are a wasteland right now, but PS4 just seems so much more promising. Better hardware by a good margin, stronger 1st party, and cheaper price point. I know it's all about the games, but they'll likely have similar libraries anyways.

I'm sure I'll own both eventually, I always buy every relevant console, but I just don't see the Xbone appeal at the moment. The lem is strong with you man.

Can't imagine my entertainment experience without The One. It is one of those devices that once you have it you can't imagine your life without it. Seamless switching for all entertainment is awesome.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#44  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

They've "sold" 10 million units of software. It's a smidge lower just rounding up.

http://n4g.com/news/1430839/sony-has-sold-4-2-million-ps4s-software-9-7-million-ps-plus-subscriptions-up-90#c-8727095 :(

Now that we've talked we can get a bit more cerebral than SW stuff. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE IF THEY MOVED 10 MILLION UNITS OF SOFTWARE HUH?

D4RKL1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By D4RKL1NG
Member since 2012 • 290 Posts

@kuu2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Project Spark

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

KI Season 2/3

Kinect Rivals

All say hi...........

Are you fucking 8 years old?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

Why I had a PS3 and 36o last gen. Owning a couple of consoles is really not that difficult why doubt it???

I just doubt it from you with all your anti Sony posts......

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#47  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@kuu2: you're right that there isn't much in the immediate future, but the console is still selling. People are buying because of the track record they have with first party support. It's MS that has to come out with more titles, and I believe over the course of the gen they will. But Sony will lead in sales. They have been the world wide favorite for 2/3 gens prior to this one. What that exec said is true. They did come out with the right product, at right price, and its working. For my money, I love my Halo, Fable, and look forward to playing KI, QB, Titanfall, and hopefully other new IPs. That's why I buy both, because its my gaming I deal with and I'm not letting myself fall in love with a company and deny myself great games as a result.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 kuu2

@cainetao11 said:

@kuu2: you're right that there isn't much in the immediate future, but the console is still selling. People are buying because of the track record they have with first party support. It's MS that has to come out with more titles, and I believe over the course of the gen they will. But Sony will lead in sales. They have been the world wide favorite for 2/3 gens prior to this one. What that exec said is true. They did come out with the right product, at right price, and its working. For my money, I love my Halo, Fable, and look forward to playing KI, QB, Titanfall, and hopefully other new IPs. That's why I buy both, because its my gaming I deal with and I'm not letting myself fall in love with a company and deny myself great games as a result.

Sensible posts are not allowed here in SW. Take for example my over the top posts and copy them. You sensible post people are ruining SW. ;p

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kuu2
@D4RKL1NG said:

@kuu2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Project Spark

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

KI Season 2/3

Kinect Rivals

All say hi...........

Are you fucking 8 years old?

Yes and a witty one at that.