Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Crossel777 said:

Greatness Awaits.. It still holds true.. Still waiting on some good AAAEs for PS4.

Your fault for not getting Bloodborne.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

Bloodborne. xD

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#153 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@bunchanumbers: but of course, Sony is the KING OF REMASTERS this gen, so why wouldn't they remaster the slogan ?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Shewgenja

@raugutcon said:

@bunchanumbers: but of course, Sony is the KING OF REMASTERS this gen, so why wouldn't they remaster the slogan ?

Considering literally the only title on the XBone that can be mistaken for a system seller is a remaster compilation that sem-works now, do you really want to do this? Did you think before hitting the submit button that post? Survey says 'no.'

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

Why are you idiots getting bent out of shape over a slogan. There is bigger things to worry about than a slogan.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#156 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Makes sense XBoys would be all over something as trivial as slogan news. As recent polling revealed, branding is more important to them than anything else...

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#157 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@darklight4 said:

Why are you idiots getting bent out of shape over a slogan. There is bigger things to worry about than a slogan.

@santoron said:

Makes sense XBoys would be all over something as trivial as slogan news. As recent polling revealed, branding is more important to them than anything else...

For god's sake lighten up and learn what joking around is. If you haven't noticed everyone is making fun of every consoles slogan or making ones up as jokes. Read through the freaking thread. Only tormentos is taking it seriously. Don't be like him.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Shewgenja

@clyde46 said:

Whats MS's one? "We promise we won't **** it up"?

"Beta tested in the future."

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#159  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@slimdogmilionar said:
@AzatiS said:
@slimdogmilionar said:

Dont see how you claim ownage with 1 good game, that was released on next gen consoles and another that we just bought a year ago. Regardless if PS4 has 2 retail games above 90, if you only buy retail games and not indies you only have a choice of 2 good games and one of them is a niche game. Xb1 may not have a 90+ metacritic game but they still have a strong line up of retail compared to PS4. I don't think the 90+ argument is a good argument to be had, look at MS holiday lineup, how many of those games do you expect to hit 90 or above? So if F6, H5, and TR all score above 90, that will be 3 90+ games plus all of their other games that scored over 80 with the exception of F5.

You can hide behind those indies that push the PS game count up but that's all they do. Sony is not really investing into games like MS is, that's why there is this perception that Sony is lacking when it comes to games because not everybody likes indie games. All of the money for MS exclusives this gen have come out of pocket, they don't rely on indie studios.

When you look at the games they have to compete against each other it looks like this.

RYSE > KNACK

SSO > ISS

F5 > DC

FH2 > DC

TF > KZ

The most hypocritical post of the day ! Its either you are totally blind by that fanboyistic curtain or you were living in a cave the past decade... even worse ... BOTH

Please explain how that was hypocritical? I think the word you are looking for is subjective.

I pointed out in black the parts .... what else you want me to do ?

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@-God- said:
@Douevenlift_bro said:
@-God- said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

We're all still waiting for X1's critically acclaimed AAA that anyone gives a damn about.

Because PS4's count of just one (Was it even AAA? Looks Indy) is something to really brag about.

......Only on SW. Anywhere else this shit would earn this fool a good banning.

Banned for pointing out BloodBorneStation4?

That's atypical of a SW intellect level insult... Enjoy Halo/Gears/Forza Lemrod.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

I've been waiting for 2 years already. where the **** are the games dammit.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Shewgenja

@ps4hasnogames said:

Hint: You have to plug it in and turn it on, first.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

You tell me to list exclusives but you can only come up with indies that are more than likely "timed". If you could hear yourself, I am sure you would tell yourself to STFU.

I already said this numerous times. Microsoft has their flagship games out or are coming out this year. Halo, Forza, Fable, Gears. Where are Sony's flagship series? No one fucking knows or if they did come out they are shit. Microsoft is delivering. Sony is just getting by.

Rime,The Tomorrow Children and Drawn to Death are sony games,they are owned by sony,so yeah you will get them after some time if MS buys sony..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

MS has its abused series Forza 79,Halo 85,Gears 79 again not exactly what this game use to be.

@slimdogmilionar said:

Dont see how you claim ownage with 1 good game, that was released on next gen consoles and another that we just bought a year ago. Regardless if PS4 has 2 retail games above 90, if you only buy retail games and not indies you only have a choice of 2 good games and one of them is a niche game. Xb1 may not have a 90+ metacritic game but they still have a strong line up of retail compared to PS4. I don't think the 90+ argument is a good argument to be had, look at MS holiday lineup, how many of those games do you expect to hit 90 or above? So if F6, H5, and TR all score above 90, that will be 3 90+ games plus all of their other games that scored over 80 with the exception of F5.

You can hide behind those indies that push the PS game count up but that's all they do. Sony is not really investing into games like MS is, that's why there is this perception that Sony is lacking when it comes to games because not everybody likes indie games. All of the money for MS exclusives this gen have come out of pocket, they don't rely on indie studios.

When you look at the games they have to compete against each other it looks like this.

RYSE > KNACK

SSO > ISS

F5 > DC

FH2 > DC

TF > KZ

I don't know why don't you quote lemmings who claim the PS4 is doing bad but some how the xbox one isn't when it has 80+ Less games and lower score games to.

No matter what 1 game is better than non and since the xbox one has NON like Bloodborn 1 is better than NON.

Now be linear and ask lemming with what face they can talk about the PS4 when they have less games.

And here we go trying to downplay indies like a hypocrite,now a game is a game period don';t be a fu**ing hypocrite just because the xbox one is getting the short end of the stick.

You uses old games nothing more,How is that Bloodborn is not there or TLOU which both outscore anything on xbox one.?

TLOU > MCC

Bloodborn >Ori

Velocity 2X = FH2

Guilty Gears Xrd > Sunset Over drive.

Olli Olli >Scream ride

Hell diver 81%

The biding of Issac 88%

Axiom Verge 84%

LBP3 80%

MLB 80%

You should stop the only summer 2014 game there is TLOU the rest are September and over and most at 2015.

MS isn't investing into games is using the same recycle shit over and over again name me one new game this year.? Halo,Gears,Forza,Fable, all old tire franchises.

The tomorrow children New IP.

Rime New IP

Drown to death New Ip

Until Down New IP

Sure they have recycle to like Uncharted collection,but most games are new IP including No Man Sky which is not coming to xbox one either.

Not liking indies is like not liking game,find me one game bigger in scale that Non Man Sky,hell Rime is an open game with cell shaded graphics which look beautiful the only thing indie about it is the independent developer making it as there is sony money behind it,just like the Tomorrow Children which use some of the most advance graphics techniques which not even Halo,Forza,gear or fable use Async Shaders as well as many other lighting effects,this are not your average indies in any way this games like TTC are baked by sony in fact several are owned by sony.

@tdkmillsy said:

@tormentos I wouldn't bother having a melt down on a gaming forum as that would just be silly. Perhaps when I was a teenager but now I have better things to do. If you want to talk gaming scores perhaps you should start your own thread.

Back on topic,

Problem with all these snippets is you start to build a picture of the conferences, kind of spoils it. Hoping I don't see a leaked agenda cos I always end up reading it.

Yeah that is what you just had a meltdown.

That is funny coming from an alter ego poster who don't dare to post from its main account.lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@kingtito said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@Vatusus said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Kinda fitting and people are still waiting, I kid I kid :D

I aint waiting... For me greatness already arrived in the form of Bloodborne :P

So you're satisfied with playing just 1 game lol. I need more from them all.

Cows have low standards. They're happy with 1 game hahahahaha 1 freaking game worth playing.

Please. Ya'll haven;t had an exclusive in over half a year. **** off with that.

At least the XOne has more than 1 game worth playing since launch. The PS4 ONLY has BB IMO so ummm **** off yourself cowgenja

Your mooooing is not needed pathetic cow. Oh and who is Ya'll? You know since I don't have an XOne.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:
@primorandomguy said:

@FoxbatAlpha: Yeah it's silly. Which UI do you like better? Apparently this is backward too ( it is cowspot) but i like the Xbox UI better.

I only messed with the PS4 U.I. in Best Buy as I refuse to purchase one. The Xbox ONE U.I. isn't bad but I welcome how they constantly improve on pretty much everything. It really has transformed and gotten a lot of attention since launch. I think Windows 10 will be a welcome feature.

The should improve the slow ass loading of it and slow ass installs that take for ever compare to the PS4,even the UI of the PS4 is faster...

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5896 Posts

@tormentos Oh lovely yet another occasion you repeat the same old stuff claiming I have multiple accounts. Your not very original are you.

What's funny is you pretending you actually know what the experience of an Xbox One is. Mine boots up in seconds and I haven't had to sit and wait for a game to install or update once. But don't let that stop you pretending you know what you are talking about.

The thing you don't realise is nobody takes you seriously enough to have a meltdown.

Try to grow up a little.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#167 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52429 Posts

@the_master_race: Wow. Holy shitballs.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#170 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@frank_castle said:
@the_master_race said:

can't come up with a good slogan for PCgamingShow , ..... any suggestion ?!

"Kiss the ring"

-One show to rule them all.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#171 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@the_master_race: Haha, that was excellent.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@the_master_race said:

Nice, Fallout taking over E3.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#173  Edited By tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@FastRobby said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

We're all still waiting for X1's critically acclaimed AAA that anyone gives a damn about.

Forza 5 was AAA, keep salty ;)

add fh2 and ori and the blind forest to that.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#174 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts
@Heil68 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@AzatiS said:

MS : With every X1 game X1 console for free

Nintendo : NX wont die that fast , we promise ..please buy.

Sony: Buy now, play later

Good golly I have so many games to play now and current gen 8 console leader you're just being silly.

With over 350 games to play, theres a game for everyone!

i cant find a decent racing game in there though.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#175 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

Lol get it? because Uncharted 4 is delayed. Good self-inflicting gunshot wound Sony, hilarious, always that sense of humor.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@ps4hasnogames said:

Hint: You have to plug it in and turn it on, first.

been done that.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@Shewgenja: Dude you are an idiot, fyi, I got Piece of Shit 4 since launch, I'm still waiting for aaaalllll them great games, the only real good game PoS4 has is Bloodborne and to make it worse, it's an RPG, a real bummer for me, FYI once again, yes, I took the trouble to rent it, I still didn't like it. So please take your stupid fanboysm and stick it up where your skin swirls.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#178 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:
@frank_castle said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

That is amazing how the flesh is already gone since 2013.

Bloodborne >>>> Every exclusive the XBoner has had so far

Cool story bro. You have one good game that still doesn't justify that systems purchase. Weak ass library.

isnt that what lems were doing with forza 5? now that ps4 has an exclusive worth talking about, you are actually going to play that card? Both systems have weak ass first party offerings and underwhelming new ips soo far except for bloodbourne and that is rumored to come to pc down the line.

lets not forget ms had a dry ass season last year with the only game worth noting is a remake collection that still cant get matchmaking to work properly. and it seems that lemmings will have to wait until holiday to get anything of worth....

sony isnt going to have that blockbuster this year but you guys act like ms wasnt in this position too long ago. hell i think ms has been in a drought since the tail end of 2012

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@jsmoke03 said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:
@frank_castle said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

That is amazing how the flesh is already gone since 2013.

Bloodborne >>>> Every exclusive the XBoner has had so far

Cool story bro. You have one good game that still doesn't justify that systems purchase. Weak ass library.

isnt that what lems were doing with forza 5? now that ps4 has an exclusive worth talking about, you are actually going to play that card? Both systems have weak ass first party offerings and underwhelming new ips soo far except for bloodbourne and that is rumored to come to pc down the line.

lets not forget ms had a dry ass season last year with the only game worth noting is a remake collection that still cant get matchmaking to work properly. and it seems that lemmings will have to wait until holiday to get anything of worth....

sony isnt going to have that blockbuster this year but you guys act like ms wasnt in this position too long ago. hell i think ms has been in a drought since the tail end of 2012

My Xbox ONE and the games depleting my wallet tells a different story.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts
@clyde46 said:

Whats MS's one? "We promise we won't **** it up"?

"Beta tested in the future"

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19574 Posts

Guys, I think this might actually be a really clever slogan!

By recycling an old slogan...maybe Sony is hinting that they will be recycling the best games from their previous E3 shows.

The Last Guardian, FF15, and Agent confirmed. Hell, I'm not even joking about the first two.

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#182 waahahah
Member since 2014 • 2462 Posts

Sony: Greatness awaits... requires lowered expectations

Microsoft: Mistakes are proof that we are trying

Nintendo: We really do have good games!

PC: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH STEAM AND VR BITCHES