Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#201 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos said:
@delta3074 said:

SYSTEM wars dude, not console wars and they are called 'Hand Held game CONSOLES' for a reason.

Besides, this thread isn't about the Console race, it's about SONY losing money, nice try at moving the goal posts that never existed in the first place.

Have fun with those invisible goal posts mate:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handheld_game_console

Bullshit prove to me the 3DS is a damn next gen console and you have a point other wise you are been dense.

The 3ds is portable period hiding behind it is a joke it doesn't compete with the PS4 in any way.

@delta3074 said:

'WTF sony is not responsible for the damage your kids can inflict on a TV,it is a miracle it still works,pour a glass of water over a samsung TV and see what happen to it buffoon,wait but first put your camera to record what will happen so we can all laugh you butthurt lemming.'

Firstly, 'My daughter squirted a little water on my 60" Sony Bravia' does not equate to pouring a glass of water over a TV.

Although he's wrong to blame the TV one would expect and Expensive TV like the Bravia to be more durable than a cheaper TV, i would expect it to be able to take a Squirt of water and survive, i tripped over and spilt a hot cup of tea all over my cheap ass Technika TV from Tesco's and it still works fine not to mention the amount of times it's been hit by kids playing with water pistols in the house

'What you should do is teach your kids that liquids and electronic devices don't mix idiot.'

good luck with that, Accidents happen.

'He is basically the most god awful butthurt lemming for sure,man his kid ruin hes TV and he attacks sony is freaking priceless,the level of meltdown and stupidity Blackace bring into threads is legendary only second to he sad efforts to make him self look unbiased..'

He didn't exactly 'attack' SONY, quit with the hyperbole and everything you said about him can easily be applied to you as well

'priceless,the level of meltdown and stupidity Blackace bring into threads is legendary'

You have had enough of those mate

'No you are just holding tied like an idiot to a loss which has nothing to do with sony performance profits wise.'

Spin it anyway you want, SONY is still making operating Profit but a loss is a loss, it doesn't matter for what reason the loss is inccured.

By the way, SONYs profit Margin is still in minus figures.

Bullshit all it fu**ing take is 1 drop of water insider your board to fu**ing fry your TV,or electronic device,go ahead drop a few drops of waters inside your 360 while it is on and see what happen buffoon,you trying to defend that argument make you look like a desperate lemming,man lately your are arguing some pretty stupid shit just to try to beat people.

Cheaper of expensive make no difference what the fu** man is a fu**ing electronic device which is NOT WATER PROOF,it could be 10k or $300 dollars unless it is water proof yeah he is fu**,so your comment about expecting to be more durable because it is a damn Bravia is a joke it would be the best TV ever made,if it now water shielded it is fu** once it comes in contact with water.

Delta3074 the only person who shares hes tea with his TV and allow their kids to squirt water with water guns inside the house on the TV see how suited to order your crappy argument is.? Yeah i guess your right sony tv sucks my daughter take his emerson one and go pool diving with it and works every time..

My daughter squirted a little water on my 60" Sony Bravia and now it has half a grey screen and 4 pixel color lines running through it. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow and add it to this thread. Gotta find a repair shop to get the shit fixed. Sony HDTV's are terrible.

He freaking claiim sony TV were terrible because his kid spilled water on his TV and it doesn't work well any more what the fu** delta are you freaking blind.? I wasn't the only one who quickly saw how stupid Blackace argument was,fact is electronics and water don't mix,if you spill tea,water or what ever liquid over a TV remember is not the brand fault if your TV stop working or works bad,it is your or the person who does it,don't walk by your TV with liquids in hand,that way you don't have to look stupid on the internet trying to make see than some how TV because they are a good brand most be water proof or idiot proof for that matter.

I don't care you butthurt lemming Sonny did make profits out of their division and if it wasn't for the write off they would have post 500 million or more in profits,which is quite good after many years of losses,meanwhile your precious MS keeps getting owned on the console market and who knows if the brand will be back next gen after this last beating.

This from the same lemming who will not admit MS dropping the price of the xbox twice..hahaha Butbut but is not a price drop..lol

'The 3ds is portable period hiding behind it is a joke it doesn't compete with the PS4 in any way.'

nope, the correct phrase is Handheld game console, it always has been, you are a fucking hypocrite, i have seen you call them 'handhelds' plenty of times

A handheld game console is a lightweight, portable video game console with a built-in screen, game controls, and speakers. Handheld game consoles are smaller than home video game consoles and contain the console, screen, speakers, and controls in one unit, allowing people to carry them and play them at any time or place.

'the PlayStation Vita (officially abbreviated PS Vita) is a handheld game console manufactured and marketed by Sony Computer Entertainment.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Vita

the games industry calls them handheld games consoles, are you calling the entire games industry wrong?

Typical el tormento, trying to change the way things have been for decades because it doesn't suit his own agenda, he would sell his mother down the river to win an argument on SW,lol

'Bullshit all it fu**ing take is 1 drop of water insider your board to fu**ing fry your TV,or electronic device,go ahead drop a few drops of waters inside your 360 while it is on and see what happen buffoon,you trying to defend that argument make you look like a desperate lemming,man lately your are arguing some pretty stupid shit just to try to beat people.'

Nope, no bullshit, My kids have squirted my TV with water pistols enough times by accident and it still works and i tripped and spilled a cup of tea over my TV as well, theres no guarantee it will destroy it ( although the Tea never got into the vents, it was all over the screen)

Don't care if you don't believe me

why don't you explain how you can drop a mobile phone in a glass of water and it will still work if you leave it to dry out.

'Delta3074 the only person who shares hes tea with his TV and allow their kids to squirt water with water guns inside the house on the TV see how suited to order your crappy argument is.? Yeah i guess your right sony tv sucks my daughter take his emerson one and go pool diving with it and works every time..'

Firstly, i tripped and the cup flew out of my hand and secondly you are assuming i allow my kids to play with water pistols in the house, i don't but children will be children especially when two of them have ADHD.

Nice fucking meltdown by the way, Stay classy mate.

You telling me you never told your kids of for using water pistols in the house?

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:
@delta3074 said:

SYSTEM wars dude, not console wars and they are called 'Hand Held game CONSOLES' for a reason.

Besides, this thread isn't about the Console race, it's about SONY losing money, nice try at moving the goal posts that never existed in the first place.

Have fun with those invisible goal posts mate:)

Bullshit prove to me the 3DS is a damn next gen console and you have a point other wise you are been dense.

The 3ds is portable period hiding behind it is a joke it doesn't compete with the PS4 in any way.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

I listed all the TVs you moron. You're the only one cherry picking.

Save your breath El Tormented, I don't care to get into any conversations with such a moron.

The only thing your list prove is that samsung has more model which i never debate fact is pitting TV which are basically the same sony came on top price wise.

So yeah continue your buffoonery as always and your butthurt denial ass.

Is that like your new word or something? You seem to be throwing that around lately which is pretty ironic because "buffoon" describes you down to a T El Tormented.

Ever notice that almost EVERYONE with the exception of the most hardcore cows disagrees with you? I'm sure you'd rather pretend not to see any of it because it might break your fragile little ego.

Continue to be that clown El Tormented.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#204  Edited By slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1345 Posts

@tormentos said:

Oh STFU and stop your buffoonery.

That $900 dollar TV from Samsung is smaller than the Sony cheapest one,is not head to head like the TV i compare,and unless i am missing something that 85 4k has quite a few things the samsung doesn't including future proof 4k features hell even even play PSNow games without a PS3,and can give you 2 player gaming without split screen.

Remember just because a TV is the same size doesn't mean it is the same tech,hell on that list there is a 75 inch 4k that cost $4k while a 65 one with basically the same features both are from samsung cost $5,500 not all the models are equal .

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CMEN95U/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=B00CMEN95U&link_code=as3&tag=hc005-20

By the way this ^^ is the first 85 inch Samsung did which was direct competition with the 85 from both sony and LG and was $40,000 dollars as you can see the 10k one isn't quite the same league,and the samsung one was $15k more expensive,sony hasn't trow a model to compete with samsung $10k one.

Part of sony problem was selling TV for for less money than they should in fact Kaz Hiari even stated it in one of its conference about getting sony back on track.

When LG and Sony launched the first 84-inch UHD 4K TVs in December of 2012, they were priced at an eye popping $25,000. In March of 2013, Samsung countered with its 85-inch UN85S9 UHD 4K TV priced at $40,000. Next month (according to our source), Samsung will be offering its latest 85-inch large screen UHD 4K TV for $9999.

Again you are a buffoon and a sony hater.

Lol you have no leg to stand on in this argument, that fact that you think are proving something is hilarious.

Did I not just make a statement basically saying when I went in to BestBuy that the Sony TV was the best showing TV there? Yet you call me a Sony hater, despite the fact that I own multiple Sony products, have and will continue to own every Sony console that comes out, hell, I just ditched an Infinity sub for a Sony sub that will rattle the the pictures off of the walls in pretty much any room in my house, and I have a pretty big house. You only call me a Sony hater because that's the only way for you justify being made to look like a fool yet again.

Third I'm not looking for a 65" $2500 TV, when I know I buy a new Tv every year, I was looking for anything between 47 and 55 inches. In that range Samsung has more options than Sony, meaning I can find a good Samsung Tv for less than a Sony TV.

Read that underlined part repeatedly until it sinks in. Why would I pay $1300 for a 43 inch 4k Sony Tv when I can pay $1200 for a 55 inch 4k Samsung TV. I get bored with my electronics easily so I'm constantly upgrading, but that doesn't mean I don't try to find the best bang for my buck.

You find TV models to try and prove a point that doesn't need to be proven because I already admitted that Sony has the better showing TV's, but the fact remains that Samsung makes some really good TV's and you can't go wrong when you purchase one. So even if Sony has a better showing TV it doesn't matter because the Samsungs are not to far off and offer more variety and are cheaper.

That $900 dollar TV from Samsung is smaller than the Sony cheapest one,is not head to head like the TV i compare,and unless i am missing something that 85 4k has quite a few things the samsung doesn't including future proof 4k features hell even even play PSNow games without a PS3,and can give you 2 player gaming without split screen.

WTF is future proof 4k, your TV is either 4k or it isn't. You keep buying into those buzzwords they're targeted at people just like you. I remember before 1080p became mainstream and manufacturers would always say that their TV was future proof because it was 1080p. NEWS FLASH! When they say future proof they mean you will be ready for 4k content when it becomes mainstream in the future, just like they did with 720p, 1080p, 3D, and HDMI.

Another thing, you criticized Samsung a few post ago for having a TV that was $500 more expensive than Sony's and said that that $500 could be used to buy a new PS4, yet when a Sony TV is $10,000 more expensive it's justified because you can access PsNow. So not only am I spending $20,000 on a TV but I also have to pay monthly for the subscription to PsNow, how is that better? Why not just buy the 10k TV buy a PS4 and subscribe to PsNow for a year, and save over $9500, you could even buy a used car with that extra money. All of that stuff you listed as pro's for the Sony TV can be achieved at a much cheaper price point. I mean come on, you listed two player gaming without split screen, but there are PS3 games that can do that now with just a regular Vizio 3D TV, my brother-in law does it on his 3D Vizio TV.

No matter what you say the quality of Sony's TV's do not justify the price tag. If they lowered the price they would be killing the game with the picture quality they offer, but becasue Samsung, LG, and Vizio have the market on lock right now it makes it harder for Sony when their TV's are priced higher compared to the most popular brands in the industry. Not to mention the sour taste left in people's mouth from previous Sony products like the Xplod speakers and amps, and Bravia's breaking down in the past. They need to price more aggressively until they actually have a better place in the market, then drive the price up. That's why their TV brand is not doing to great because companies like Vizio, LG, and Samsung capitalized on Sony's shortcoming and took over the market.

Fact is you cant comprehend worth a shit, me and am-gamer were having a civilized discussion and the fact that I made a comment about the price of Sony TV's ticked you off. I said nothing bad about Sony only that I thought they should lower the price on their TV's, how do you get offended by my opinion that Sony should lower their price so people will buy their TV's, their TV's are good but their presence in the market is not. And truth be told it would work out for them because they don't have the money to actually go up against multiple companies from multiple markets at the same time that are financially stable.

Give it up you lost a battle that didn't even need to be fought, you don't actually know about Sony as a whole, you just want you console maker to be the best without actually understanding what it would take to help them rise back up again. Are you ready to abandon the thread yet, or do you want to keep doing this to yourself.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@delta3074 said:

'The 3ds is portable period hiding behind it is a joke it doesn't compete with the PS4 in any way.'

nope, the correct phrase is Handheld game console, it always has been, you are a fucking hypocrite, i have seen you call them 'handhelds' plenty of times

A handheld game console is a lightweight, portable video game console with a built-in screen, game controls, and speakers. Handheld game consoles are smaller than home video game consoles and contain the console, screen, speakers, and controls in one unit, allowing people to carry them and play them at any time or place.

'the PlayStation Vita (officially abbreviated PS Vita) is a handheld game console manufactured and marketed by Sony Computer Entertainment.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Vita

the games industry calls them handheld games consoles, are you calling the entire games industry wrong?

Typical el tormento, trying to change the way things have been for decades because it doesn't suit his own agenda, he would sell his mother down the river to win an argument on SW,lol

'Bullshit all it fu**ing take is 1 drop of water insider your board to fu**ing fry your TV,or electronic device,go ahead drop a few drops of waters inside your 360 while it is on and see what happen buffoon,you trying to defend that argument make you look like a desperate lemming,man lately your are arguing some pretty stupid shit just to try to beat people.'

Nope, no bullshit, My kids have squirted my TV with water pistols enough times by accident and it still works and i tripped and spilled a cup of tea over my TV as well, theres no guarantee it will destroy it ( although the Tea never got into the vents, it was all over the screen)

Don't care if you don't believe me

why don't you explain how you can drop a mobile phone in a glass of water and it will still work if you leave it to dry out.

'Delta3074 the only person who shares hes tea with his TV and allow their kids to squirt water with water guns inside the house on the TV see how suited to order your crappy argument is.? Yeah i guess your right sony tv sucks my daughter take his emerson one and go pool diving with it and works every time..'

Firstly, i tripped and the cup flew out of my hand and secondly you are assuming i allow my kids to play with water pistols in the house, i don't but children will be children especially when two of them have ADHD.

Nice fucking meltdown by the way, Stay classy mate.

You telling me you never told your kids of for using water pistols in the house?

In seventh generation era of video game consoles alone, there were three major home video game consoles competing each another: PlayStation 3 by Sony, Xbox 360by Microsoft and Wii by Nintendo. Sony and Nintendo also compete in the handheld game console market at the same time, with their handhelds PlayStation Portableand Nintendo DS respectively. With the advance of eighth generation of video game consoles, the three companies continued to compete for dominance in market share with their successor video game consoles, PlayStation 4 by Sony, Xbox One by Microsoft and Wii U by Nintendo in home video game console market andPlayStation Vita by Sony and Nintendo 3DS by Nintendo in handheld game console market.

3 Major video game consoles,PS3,xbox 360 wii...lol

From wiki...hahahaa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Console_war

Alto they call it a console they don't compete with each other period and are see as a different market,

First bold part confirms it second recofirms it...lol

The eighth generation of video game consoles includes Nintendo's Wii U, released on November 18, 2012; Sony Computer Entertainment's PlayStation 4 released on November 15, 2013;[1] and Microsoft's Xbox One, released on November 22, 2013.[2][3] These video game consoles follow the previous seventh generation: Nintendo's Wii, Sony's PlayStation 3, and Microsoft's Xbox 360. For video game handhelds, the generation began in February 2011 with the release of the Nintendo 3DS, successor to the Nintendo DS, in Japan, followed by a North American and European release in March. Nintendo released theNew Nintendo 3DS XL in North America on February 13, 2015.[4] The successor of the PlayStation Portable, the PlayStation Vita, was released in Japan in December 2011, and in Western markets in February 2012.

Even more proof that they are separate next gen on handheld started on 2011...hahahaha

On home consoles started on 2013 2 different markets...hahahaa

Yeah my kids go diving in the pool with mine and it work every day,go invent shit and stop pulling make to order arguments,fact is the only way your damn TV doesn't get damage by water is if it doesn't touch any electronic part on your TV,a single drop will short your board period,is like dropping a penny inside it at the moment contact is made it will fry.

Because the current use on phones is not powerful enough to fry the board,and if you take the battery out fast you can save it from water,i did save my son android once,yet my friend drawn 2 iphones and the battery quickly inflates and his phone was permanently damage,oh and even that i could save the phone the screen was mess up dead pixels and rainbow colors,is not the same passing a few watts than passing 110 or 220.

No i din't have a meltdown your arguments made to order are a joke..lol

And we all know what Blackace stand for...lol

@GoldenElementXL said:

Prove to me that the 3DS compete with the PS4 and then you will have a point..hahaha

The eighth generation of video game consoles includes Nintendo's Wii U, released on November 18, 2012; Sony Computer Entertainment's PlayStation 4 released on November 15, 2013;[1] and Microsoft's Xbox One, released on November 22, 2013.[2][3] These video game consoles follow the previous seventh generation: Nintendo's Wii, Sony's PlayStation 3, and Microsoft's Xbox 360. For video game handhelds, the generation began in February 2011 with the release of the Nintendo 3DS, successor to the Nintendo DS, in Japan, followed by a North American and European release in March. Nintendo released theNew Nintendo 3DS XL in North America on February 13, 2015.[4] The successor of the PlayStation Portable, the PlayStation Vita, was released in Japan in December 2011, and in Western markets in February 2012.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

@kingtito said:

Is that like your new word or something? You seem to be throwing that around lately which is pretty ironic because "buffoon" describes you down to a T El Tormented.

Ever notice that almost EVERYONE with the exception of the most hardcore cows disagrees with you? I'm sure you'd rather pretend not to see any of it because it might break your fragile little ego.

Actually it describe idiot like you.

I don't care who agree and who doesn't agree with me moron,notice how you try to downplay my argument by by saying some people don't agree with me.?

Look how you completely evaded the point what you posted proved shit,only that samsung had more models,in reality the cheaper samsung models were smaller than sony's ones so yeah there is a gap in price,yet models that directly compete with each other sony has lower prices.

@slimdogmilionar said:

Lol you have no leg to stand on in this argument, that fact that you think are proving something is hilarious.

Did I not just make a statement basically saying when I went in to BestBuy that the Sony TV was the best showing TV there? Yet you call me a Sony hater, despite the fact that I own multiple Sony products, have and will continue to own every Sony console that comes out, hell, I just ditched an Infinity sub for a Sony sub that will rattle the the pictures off of the walls in pretty much any room in my house, and I have a pretty big house. You only call me a Sony hater because that's the only way for you justify being made to look like a fool yet again.

Third I'm not looking for a 65" $2500 TV, when I know I buy a new Tv every year, I was looking for anything between 47 and 55 inches. In that range Samsung has more options than Sony, meaning I can find a good Samsung Tv for less than a Sony TV.

Read that underlined part repeatedly until it sinks in. Why would I pay $1300 for a 43 inch 4k Sony Tv when I can pay $1200 for a 55 inch 4k Samsung TV. I get bored with my electronics easily so I'm constantly upgrading, but that doesn't mean I don't try to find the best bang for my buck.

You find TV models to try and prove a point that doesn't need to be proven because I already admitted that Sony has the better showing TV's, but the fact remains that Samsung makes some really good TV's and you can't go wrong when you purchase one. So even if Sony has a better showing TV it doesn't matter because the Samsungs are not to far off and offer more variety and are cheaper.

WTF is future proof 4k, your TV is either 4k or it isn't. You keep buying into those buzzwords they're targeted at people just like you. I remember before 1080p became mainstream and manufacturers would always say that their TV was future proof because it was 1080p. NEWS FLASH! When they say future proof they mean you will be ready for 4k content when it becomes mainstream in the future, just like they did with 720p, 1080p, 3D, and HDMI.

Another thing, you criticized Samsung a few post ago for having a TV that was $500 more expensive than Sony's and said that that $500 could be used to buy a new PS4, yet when a Sony TV is $10,000 more expensive it's justified because you can access PsNow. So not only am I spending $20,000 on a TV but I also have to pay monthly for the subscription to PsNow, how is that better? Why not just buy the 10k TV buy a PS4 and subscribe to PsNow for a year, and save over $9500, you could even buy a used car with that extra money. All of that stuff you listed as pro's for the Sony TV can be achieved at a much cheaper price point. I mean come on, you listed two player gaming without split screen, but there are PS3 games that can do that now with just a regular Vizio 3D TV, my brother-in law does it on his 3D Vizio TV.

No matter what you say the quality of Sony's TV's do not justify the price tag. If they lowered the price they would be killing the game with the picture quality they offer, but becasue Samsung, LG, and Vizio have the market on lock right now it makes it harder for Sony when their TV's are priced higher compared to the most popular brands in the industry. Not to mention the sour taste left in people's mouth from previous Sony products like the Xplod speakers and amps, and Bravia's breaking down in the past. They need to price more aggressively until they actually have a better place in the market, then drive the price up. That's why their TV brand is not doing to great because companies like Vizio, LG, and Samsung capitalized on Sony's shortcoming and took over the market.

Fact is you cant comprehend worth a shit, me and am-gamer were having a civilized discussion and the fact that I made a comment about the price of Sony TV's ticked you off. I said nothing bad about Sony only that I thought they should lower the price on their TV's, how do you get offended by my opinion that Sony should lower their price so people will buy their TV's, their TV's are good but their presence in the market is not. And truth be told it would work out for them because they don't have the money to actually go up against multiple companies from multiple markets at the same time that are financially stable.

Give it up you lost a battle that didn't even need to be fought, you don't actually know about Sony as a whole, you just want you console maker to be the best without actually understanding what it would take to help them rise back up again. Are you ready to abandon the thread yet, or do you want to keep doing this to yourself.

Oh please you gave credit to sony on something that can be deny,you go to a show room and sony TV tent to stand out from others,it has been like that since the invention of the trinitron.

But then you start pulling irrelevant shit like money make on tv by samsung,then hide on the fact that something better will be down the road,like that isn't the case with all products always,and you end saying samsung TV are cheaper.lol

That is the problem not all TV are created equal just because you see a 55 cheaper than a 43inch doesn't mean the 55 one is better,on TV there are several different category and just because one is bigger and cheaper doesn't mean it is better.

You say you can pay $1200 for a 55 inch samsung.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-55-class-54-6-diag--led-2160p-smart-3d-4k-ultra-hd-tv-silver/3813039.p?id=1219607579551&skuId=3813039

Odd this one is 55 to but cost $2500 more than double the price of the one you want,yet is the same size why.?

Hahahaa...Image Quality design and features are things that count to you know.

So again why pay $2500 for a 3D 4K when for $1500 you can have 3D 4k on sony side.

Really is that the reason why until recently you could not do 4k 60FPS on PC.? You know there are different standards on HDMI as well right.? why the fu** you think there is 1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4.?

That samsung TV is new and sony hasn't answer back with a cheaper one,the first competition for sony and LG from Sansung on that category was a 40k TV ass $15k more expensive but you say shit about it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CMEN95U/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=B00CMEN95U&link_code=as3&tag=hc005-20

This is the first competition for the $20k sony TV and it still available for freaking $40,000 dollars on amazon ship and sold by AMAZON..

So yeah that is 20k more expensive that sony's one...lol when sony release a new one to compete with the cheaper samsung model i compare.

I don't know about you but 20k get you even more things than 10k..lol

I already compare 2 TV on your list which were down right feature for feature basically the same in both instance sony TV was cheaper from $500 to $1,000 less,and on the 85 inch samsung has a $40k enough say..hahaha

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#206 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1345 Posts

@tormentos said:

Oh please you gave credit to sony on something that can be deny,you go to a show room and sony TV tent to stand out from others,it has been like that since the invention of the trinitron.

But then you start pulling irrelevant shit like money make on tv by samsung,then hide on the fact that something better will be down the road,like that isn't the case with all products always,and you end saying samsung TV are cheaper.lol

That is the problem not all TV are created equal just because you see a 55 cheaper than a 43inch doesn't mean the 55 one is better,on TV there are several different category and just because one is bigger and cheaper doesn't mean it is better.

You say you can pay $1200 for a 55 inch samsung.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-55-class-54-6-diag--led-2160p-smart-3d-4k-ultra-hd-tv-silver/3813039.p?id=1219607579551&skuId=3813039

Odd this one is 55 to but cost $2500 more than double the price of the one you want,yet is the same size why.?

Hahahaa...Image Quality design and features are things that count to you know.

So again why pay $2500 for a 3D 4K when for $1500 you can have 3D 4k on sony side.

Really is that the reason why until recently you could not do 4k 60FPS on PC.? You know there are different standards on HDMI as well right.? why the fu** you think there is 1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4.?

That samsung TV is new and sony hasn't answer back with a cheaper one,the first competition for sony and LG from Sansung on that category was a 40k TV ass $15k more expensive but you say shit about it.

This is the first competition for the $20k sony TV and it still available for freaking $40,000 dollars on amazon ship and sold by AMAZON..

So yeah that is 20k more expensive that sony's one...lol when sony release a new one to compete with the cheaper samsung model i compare.

I don't know about you but 20k get you even more things than 10k..lol

I already compare 2 TV on your list which were down right feature for feature basically the same in both instance sony TV was cheaper from $500 to $1,000 less,and on the 85 inch samsung has a $40k enough say..hahaha

Yeah you still don't get it, it's not the fact that the Sony Tv is better, it has to do with the fact that Samsung is more popular brand than Sony. If a random consumer went into Bestbuy and saw a 43 inch 4k Sony Tv for $1300 but right beside it you have a 55 Inch Samsung 4k Tv for $1200 which one do you think they would buy. And the money Samsung makes off of their TV's is the main reason why they have more variety than Sony, they are the most popular TV's right now and they continuously make money off of their TV division because of their popularity and the fact that consumers know that they make good TV's.

And yeah you are right just because a TV is bigger does not mean it is better, but when they offer the same features, excluding PSNow, and the Samsung model is bigger and cheaper why would your average consumer not spend less to get more. It's not like you are putting Sony up against a company like Element, they are trying to compete with the big boys Samsung, Lg, Vizio, and all three of these companies offer more variety when it comes to their TV's.

Yea and that Tv you listed of course will be expensive it's the only curved screen SUHD TV on the market now, it was just shown at CES 2015 and everyone made a big deal about it because it was Samsung, nobody even knows about the Tv's Sony showed at CES because Samsung got all of the spotlight due to its popularity. http://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/samsung-announces-new-suhd-lineup-at-ces-2015/

You keep missing the point it's not the fact that you could pay $1500 for a Sony TV, but its the fact that at the $1500 dollar range Samsung will still have plenty of options to fit their consumers needs. That's why your comparing to TV's feature for feature is flawed, becasue most consumer's don't care about the extra features Sony offers which is only PSNow. If you were a general consumer and you went into the store with a budget of $1300, and you saw a 43 inch 4k Sony TV beside a $1200 55 inch 4k Samsung Tv which would you buy? It's a no brainer because most consumer's want to upgrade their TV as much as possible, now imagine if that same consumer has, lets say a 47 inch Vizio at home, they would see the Sony TV as downgrading for more money despite it being 4k, especially when you have a 55 inch Samsung 4k Tv right next to it.

Yea and Samsung can afford to have a $20k, $40k TV, because of their presence in the market. Not only that they have more variety than Sony, so they make TV's that your everyday working consumer can afford and TV's for upper class consumers. That Tv you posted from Amazon has just over 2000 reviews, honestly I can't believe that many people would be stupid enough to spend 40K on a TV, but then again it's Samsung they are the most popular brand.

You keep saying you found a Tv that offers the same thing spec for spec and Sony was cheaper, but what you don't realize is that Samsung offers 7 4k Tv's cheaper than the Sony 43 inch for $1300 with 4 of them being 50 inches or better.

Samsung 85 inch TV is $10,000 compared to Sony's which is $20,000.

Samsung $9,998.98 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-85-class-84-1-2-diag--led-2160p-smart-3d-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/7520071.p?id=1219276830667&skuId=7520071

Sony $19,998.98 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-85-class-84-5-8-diag--led-2160p-smart-3d-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/5009011.p?id=1219106279048&skuId=5009011

It's very rare that Sony, let alone any Tv manufacturer would sell a $20,000 dollar TV to a consumer walking into Bestbuy, that Tv is only $6000 away from being the same price as a 2014 Dodge Charger. I don't understand why you would be mad about Sony dropping the price on their TV's, when it will only help them out.

With your reading comprehension skills this should be expected. You should go attack someone else in this thread who is actually bashing Sony for loosing money yet again, all I did was make a suggestion that would help them move more TV's because they make good TV's.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#208 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@Gue1: he makes a good point.

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 DrkeX
Member since 2003 • 645 Posts

@Wickerman777 said:
@KBFloYd said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Microsoft lost a billion dollars on the Surface. I guess Xbox is screwed.

i think microsoft has way more money than sony...

good for you for saying your almost as good as microsoft though...kudos.

Yeah, MS makes billions every quarter. But who knows how long that will last. PCs keep losing ground to tablets and phones and MS hasn't done all that well with tablets and phones yet.

people been saying this shit for years now.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Lmao @ the butthurt sheep TC and lems getting destroyed in this thread. This is a major thread backfire.

jimmydonegood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 jimmydonegood
Member since 2015 • 189 Posts

I visited the Sony store today in my mall. There was no one there. It was a ghost town. I felt awkward being the only one there while 3 employees who had nothing to do were staring at me. Losers.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 kingtito

Actually you moron, I said all with the exception of the most hardcore cows. Selective reading at it's best. I proved a long long time ago that you're an idiot and no matter what Sony does you'll defend them to your death. You defend games and Sony products that you don't own or have never played. You put down other console that you neither own or played as well and pretend to know what you're talking about.

Pretty everyone you've engaged in conversation with has proved all of the above. It's funny to watch you get clowned on all day as well as sad. I mean how sad can your life be when you defend a company you neither own nor work for as if your life depended on it. Sad life indeed El Tormented.

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Actually it describe idiot like you.

I don't care who agree and who doesn't agree with me moron,notice how you try to downplay my argument by by saying some people don't agree with me.?

Look how you completely evaded the point what you posted proved shit,only that samsung had more models,in reality the cheaper samsung models were smaller than sony's ones so yeah there is a gap in price,yet models that directly compete with each other sony has lower prices.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 kingtito

@quadknight said:

Lmao @ the butthurt sheep TC and lems getting destroyed in this thread. This is a major thread backfire.

Oh hey look it's the El Tormented's alt. Sad life indeed.....so sad