AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3227 Posts

I remember when the PS3 back then when it was a new console was mocked for not having any good exclusive games for it's first year but compared to the PS4 it actually did. In fact it had way more then the PS4 did. This is really sad I mean I'm not a hater or anything but the PS4 really did a bad job for not having any good exclusive games for it in a year. So far only Infamous Second Son is their only good game and that's it. They will have to do better in 2015.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

lmfao even the most delusional sony fan here has nope faith in sony and admits he's jelly of MS.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#54 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

Sony isn't a game company. Nintendo is a game company. MS has a chance because they know software and business so they know what makes a good game. Sony is an electronics conglomerate. Their strength is hardware and it shows in their products. But it also shows in their dependence on 3rd party publishers. I've learned a while ago that you shouldn't depend on Sony to make quality first party exclusives. You should rely on Sony to buy the right 3rd party developers to make their exclusives.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

We aren't even a full year into the PS4's lifespan. It shouldn't surprise anyone that the PS4 doesn't have 4 or 5 years worth of games in it's library. Time takes time.

i don't expect it to have 4-5 years worth of games, but i do expect it to have a "launch years" worth of games after a year. I don't think its asking alot. the PS4 has had the worst 1st year for games then any system in recent memory. I know launch years suck, the PS3 did, the 360 did (not as hard as the PS3 though) only the original xbox had a great launch recently. Even the Multiplats have been weak which isn't helping

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@NoirLamia777 said:

Bloodborne is all it needs. Hyped at AAAAE from me.

Bloodborne will save the PS4. I'm actually pissed that we haven't see Rime or Helldivers yet for the PS4. Sure they're Indies, but they were games gamers wanted this year. Where are they? I ended up having to go old school and get Pier Solar for my PS4 so I could have something else to play on it. Diablo 3 was also a big help. I doubt Bloodborne will get AAAAE on GS. I'm still waiting for that game too.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Sony just needs more exclusives with multiplayer. Online functionality gives a game a longer life and Sony has been relying on multiplats to showcase its online functionality. Hopefully this event in December will clear up the fog. I'm guessing once Bloodborne drops, the wars will be on. Sony will aggressively challenge back MS with bundles and good deals. Hopefully H-hour drops sometime in the Spring and get a nice multiplayer game experience.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Vatusus said:

You guys know me, I like Playstation but even I must acknowledge Sony must step its game up in order to justify the faith gamers put on them at the start of this gen. Besides Infamous SS and arguably Killzone SF all PS AAA exclusives thus far have been bad to mediocre. Even its marketing bets (Destiny and Watch Dogs) have been disappointing. The WiiU is full of great exclusives and the XOne received one more AAE today with SO. Its still not enough to make me want to buy an Xbone but even I can commend the fact MS is trying. Sony is just riding on the PS4 hype and thinking they're unstopable now. If they think they can survive with better multiplats on consoles and indies they're delusional. They're just falling for the same cr4p the X360 did last gen wich killed much of the Xbone hype. If this continues the PS5 will have trouble standing up cause they're killing gamers trust in them.

TDLR Bloodborne better delivers

What say you?

The PS4 had better start this year when the xbox one had nothing but Titanfall,the PS4 got several games in the 80+ range as well,still LBP 3 to come.

Come don't be blind there is nothing exclusive about MCC,or FH2,hell almost all on xbox one this year is also else where,so you can't possibly flame the PS4 for multiplatforms and not flame the xbox one,which has the same shit but worse.

Name me the exclusive the xbox one has this year that need an instant reaction from sony,i want to see them and i hope you don't use a single multiplatform Example FH2 or MCC..

I sure hope they up the games next gen is not about recycle games is about new ones,but on that regard MS is just as bad or worse.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

@blackace said:

@NoirLamia777 said:

Bloodborne is all it needs. Hyped at AAAAE from me.

Bloodborne will save the PS4. I'm actually pissed that we haven't see Rime or Helldivers yet for the PS4. Sure they're Indies, but they were games gamers wanted this year. Where are they? I ended up having to go older school and get Pier Solar for my PS4 so I could have something else to play on it. Diablo 3 was also a big help. I doubt Bloodborne will get AAAAE on GS. I'm still waiting for that game too.

Who knows, Kevin is a bigger fan of the Souls series than I am and I bet ya he will be reviewing it. Of course at this moment I'm just saying it's AAAAE because I'm a souls fanboy, I truly won't know until I actually have some playtime with it. I really want to see more areas of the game besides the one small area they've already shown.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

You spoke too soon. Sunset Overdrive is the last Xbone exclusive until late 2015 (around September). Meanwhile in that time Sony is releasing around 5 exclusives, before the Xbone even gets another exclusive.

2014 did not turn out quite as expected with Sony. The Order was delayed and Santa Monica's game was cancelled, which left a huge gap. If it was never cancelled, the Xbone would have had only a games collection to compete with the massive AAA project.

Sony will make up for their poor 2014 with by far the best 2015 lineup, starting with Bloodborne scoring AAAAE in Feb.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#61 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

What you mean besides, Killzone shadow fall is mediocre, you have to be completely ignorant to not only that entire genre to be impressed by anything that glorified tech demo does, but forgot how substantially better the Killzone 2 multiplayer was. Infamous gets by on having solid mechanics, but its devoid of any interesting missions or shit that would make it anything other than oh look, another one.

Sony first party has been a whole lot of Naughty Dog+field fillers that might make a good game here and there.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

The Xbox ONE is opening peoples eyes everyday.

The PSBore is putting people to sleep every night.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 darkangel115

@tormentos said:

@Vatusus said:

You guys know me, I like Playstation but even I must acknowledge Sony must step its game up in order to justify the faith gamers put on them at the start of this gen. Besides Infamous SS and arguably Killzone SF all PS AAA exclusives thus far have been bad to mediocre. Even its marketing bets (Destiny and Watch Dogs) have been disappointing. The WiiU is full of great exclusives and the XOne received one more AAE today with SO. Its still not enough to make me want to buy an Xbone but even I can commend the fact MS is trying. Sony is just riding on the PS4 hype and thinking they're unstopable now. If they think they can survive with better multiplats on consoles and indies they're delusional. They're just falling for the same cr4p the X360 did last gen wich killed much of the Xbone hype. If this continues the PS5 will have trouble standing up cause they're killing gamers trust in them.

What say you?

The PS4 had better start this year when the xbox one had nothing but Titanfall,the PS4 got several games in the 80+ range as well,still LBP 3 to come.

Come don't be blind there is nothing exclusive about MCC,or FH2,hell almost all on xbox one this year is also else where,so you can't possibly flame the PS4 for multiplatforms and not flame the xbox one,which has the same shit but worse.

Name me the exclusive the xbox one has this year that need an instant reaction from sony,i want to see them and i hope you don't use a single multiplatform Example FH2 or MCC..

I sure hope they up the games next gen is not about recycle games is about new ones,but on that regard MS is just as bad or worse.

pot.....kettle

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 tormentos

@darkangel115 said:

pot.....kettle

Hi pot..

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 darkangel115

@tormentos said:

@darkangel115 said:

pot.....kettle

Hi pot..

so your also not very self aware, but i knew that already ;)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tormentos

@darkangel115 said:

Hi Pot.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10617 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

Honestly, i'm disappointed too. The PS3 had awesome AAA exclusive in the first year alone.

Besides Bloodborne and another Uncharted, only WILD really seems to be the next more interesting game

Even the xbone has Halo MCC, Scalebound, Crackdown and Phantom Dust for me. I trust Sony's 1st party, but after Guerrila Games, Sucker Punch, Evolution, Polyphony all falling recently, that trust is wavering abit.

On the upside, Project Horizon looks fucking awesome.

Umm where have you been??!?!! The ps3 didn't get it's 1st AAAE until MGS4 came out in 08.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#68  Edited By jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@millerlight89 said:

@jsmoke03: it's sw. You have several ppl who hold double standards when it comes to that. Alot here hate sony just to hate. Especially the higher level trolls. Then the real xbox fanboys follow behind.

lol it goes for all fanboys. Well sometimes its not even fanboys anymore....i think everyone is just complaining nowadays. No one is really happy with the gaming industry.

and i just cant help myself even though i know how ridiculous sw logic can be. I wish this was such a better community, i remembered how awesome this forum was around 2004-2006. It was sooo informative. Nowadays its just pictures of butthurt and tears

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ermacness

@bforrester420 said:

Does nobody recall how far behind Sony started with the PS3? A year behind in release, last gen, and look how the generation ended. Has a Sony console ever disappointed in games? Hell, the PS2, perhaps the greatest console ever, started quite slowly itself.

Have some faith...

People tend to forget that fact. Actually the ps4 have it a bit better than the ps2 or the ps3 had it at this same time in their respected gens due to the fact that both the ps3 and the ps2 version of multiplats was considered the "inferior" port along with the exclusive drought. At least the ps4 have the superior multiplats out of the consoles this time around.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@ermacness said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Honestly, i'm disappointed too. The PS3 had awesome AAA exclusive in the first year alone.

Besides Bloodborne and another Uncharted, only WILD really seems to be the next more interesting game

Even the xbone has Halo MCC, Scalebound, Crackdown and Phantom Dust for me. I trust Sony's 1st party, but after Guerrila Games, Sucker Punch, Evolution, Polyphony all falling recently, that trust is wavering abit.

Umm where have you been??!?!! The ps3 didn't get it's 1st AAAE until MGS4 came out in 08.

Read my post bellow. I was talking about AAA budget games.

And the PS3 had a far better exclusive line-up in 2007 than the PS4 so far.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 darkangel115

@tormentos said:

@darkangel115 said:

Hi Pot.

i figured as much, you must still be internally sick from the owning I gave you a few weeks ago.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@tormentos said:

@darkangel115 said:

Hi Pot.

i figured as much, you must still be internally sick from the owning I gave you a few weeks ago.

STD's?

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ermacness

@deadline-zero0 said:

@ermacness said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Umm no it didn't. Thinking back, I would definitely say better, but by no means was it "far better".

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@Vatusus said:

What say you?

Yeah they're letting 3rd parties do all the work for them just like vita. I bought a vita and I regret it so much. There is no way I was going to buy a PS4 after the Vita and I can see now that my concerns were valid.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tormentos

@darkangel115 said:

The only owning you do around here is your own..lol

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 inb4uall

@bforrester420 said:

Does nobody recall how far behind Sony started with the PS3? A year behind in release, last gen, and look how the generation ended. Has a Sony console ever disappointed in games? Hell, the PS2, perhaps the greatest console ever, started quite slowly itself.

Have some faith...

Yeah. It's called the Vita.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 KratosYOLOSwag

@inb4uall said:

@Vatusus said:

What say you?

Yeah they're letting 3rd parties do all the work for them just like vita. I bought a vita and I regret it so much. There is no way I was going to buy a PS4 after the Vita and I can see now that my concerns were valid.

Sony has their entire 1st party working on PS4 games, while none are working on any major Vita games. The majority are unannounced games though.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 inb4uall

@kratosyoloswag said:

@inb4uall said:

@Vatusus said:

What say you?

Sony has their entire 1st party working on PS4 games, while none are working on any major Vita games. The majority are unannounced games though.

And how do you know about these unannounced games when no one else does? I refuse to buy another Sony console after the vita. The lack of support for a $200 piece of tech with proprietary memory cards is inexcusable.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@ermacness said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@ermacness said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Umm no it didn't. Thinking back, I would definitely say better, but by no means was it "far better".

Depends how much you need for "far better", specially if you go by Metacritic. Let's see.

Resistance 1: Fall of Man vs Killzone Shadow Fall

Motorstorm vs Driveclub (same dev btw)

Ratchet and Clank Future: TOD vs Infamous Second Son

Hell, The Order 1886 was suppose to launch this year, but going by the mixed impressions so far, i'd say it might not even get to 80 on MC. And then Uncharted Drake's Fortune got 88.

Like i said, i myself prefered Motorstorm and Heavanly Sword to Resistance. But even then, the scores all point to the PS3 having a much better first year.

Thankfully there's Resogun, but like i said, i was refering to AAA budget titles. You know, the same kind cows bragged about last gen.

Next year is looking much better for the PS4, but we have to get there obviously. Hopefully it delivers

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By darkangel115

@tormentos said:

@darkangel115 said:

The only owning you do around here is your own..lol

So are you just gonna continue to pretend you didn't get owned? must be nice living in your false reality.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 KratosYOLOSwag

@deadline-zero0 said:

Depends how much you need for "far better", specially if you go by Metacritic. Let's see.

Resistance 1: Fall of Man vs Killzone Shadow Fall

Motorstorm vs Driveclub (same dev btw)

Ratchet and Clank Future: TOD vs Infamous Second Son

Hell, The Order 1886 was suppose to launch this year, but going by the mixed impressions so far, i'd say it might not even get to 80 on MC. And then Uncharted Drake's Fortune got 88.

Like i said, i myself prefered Motorstorm and Heavanly Sword to Resistance. But even then, the scores all point to the PS3 having a much better first year.

Thankfully there's Resogun, but like i said, i was refering to AAA budget titles. You know, the same kind cows bragged about last gen.

Next year is looking much better for the PS4, but we have to get there obviously. Hopefully it delivers

Keep in mind that Sony ran into some problems this year. The Order was delayed and Santa Monica's huge sci-fi game was cancelled. These left a big gap in the holiday lineup. If it wasn't for these, I'd say the PS4 would have beat the PS3.

Remember that while the PS4's launch lineup sucked, the PS3 also got 3 AAAE games in that same year. IMO they should have moved some of the games to PS4 instead. TLoU, Beyond, Puppeteer, and GT6 as launch titles would have been insane. 2015 looks like the year Sony gets things back in order.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#83 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Yeah the PS4 (exclusive) offerings are pretty mediocre right now. Then again the Xbox One isn't really better on that front. Hopefully things will pick up over the next couple years.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84  Edited By TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

You can say they are falling behind if MS wins a month in NA. and only in NA. and maybe the UK, and New Zealand, and the Middle East, and China, and Brazil, and certain african countries, and Indonesia, ONLY those very few places can you say PS4 may be falling behind.

Wait...

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 KratosYOLOSwag

@inb4uall said:

And how do you know about these unannounced games when no one else does? I refuse to buy another Sony console after the vita. The lack of support for a $200 piece of tech with proprietary memory cards is inexcusable.

It's not like I'm the only one that knows about them. I just do my research, you can find a lot on the internet, mostly Gaf. Sony themselves also said all their studios are working on PS4 games, while they're dropping Vita support for the most part. Even devs that used to be portable only last gen like Bend, are now on PS4 games.

Here's what still needs to be announced:

• Sony Bend - open world horror game, announcement should be soon
  • Guerilla - open world RPG, they could announce it soon, but not as likely as Bend's
  • Media Molecule - probably something creative like they're known for
  • Sony Santa Monica - most likely a God of War reboot, won't be shown soon based on what Barlog said
  • Sony London - working on a core title outside their usual stuff
  • Japan Studio - they're the biggest so they're working on several games
  • Guerilla Cambridge
  • Quantic Dream - usual QD stuff they're known for
  • Sanzaru - probably more Sly
  • Collaboration games with some 3rd party developers, similar to Bloodborne

Not including the smaller devs or possible 3rd party games. We'll be seeing some things get announced in December.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

the PS4 is just like the PS2 and PS3 it had a slow start, but get a lot of awesome exclusives til the end of gen

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#87 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@papatrop said:

That's because Sony fans don't care whether or not Sony delivers on their promises. They don't care if their platform is good. They just simply hate other platforms.

In Microsoft's case, their fans stepped up and spoke against ideas and practices they felt were bad, and Microsoft changed. Now they're getting a better product than most people would have expected.

Most MS fans were more than welcoming of the TV, Kinect box on this forum when it announced. If anything I'd say criticism from gamers in general is what did it, most of which were Playstation Fans, the negative publicity is what caught MS's attention.

Really Lems should be thanking Cows.

Yeah, I'll disagree on the latter. Should've read forums in June 2013 at Xbox.com Plenty were against the policies. TV and Kinect's functions I never had a problem with. I make use of those features. And there are games that I play on it. Consumers backlash was strong to the policies, but claiming it was all cows is non sense.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45141 Posts

The ps4 is by far the best console. Has the best hardware, best controller, best features, and yep, still best first party. If you wanna be myopic and go with whatever satisfies you right now, you're gonna be sorry. Besides, bloodborne and the order aren't that far away.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#90  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

The ps4 is by far the best console. Has the best hardware, best controller, best features, and yep, still best first party. If you wanna be myopic and go with whatever satisfies you right now, you're gonna be sorry. Besides, bloodborne and the order aren't that far away.

Nope.

This will flop.

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#91 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

As of right now if I had to choose a current gen console I would go with a Wii U and I'm really unimpressed with it. Still find the library of every current gen consoles pretty weak. They really need to step up their game

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#92  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

I told you that the PS4 was gonna decimate and now that it's decimating you people complain? I mean, come on... Go check your privilege.

None of the big Sony studios have even released a game, by that time the PS4 will be untouchable. Santa Monica, Media Molecule and Naughty Dog are gonna rekt. I don't have much faith in Guerrilla games but at the very least they are working on an IP that is not Killzone too.

XboxGamingHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By XboxGamingHD
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

What a bunch of non sense.

What makes xbone "exclusives" better, because they reviewed higher

what hapened to "we shouldnt pay attention to gaming media reviews"

..how convenient for the xbots, reviews only matter when it favors xbox"

Ive actually owned or played most exclusives from both. My opinion holds more weight then any xboner whos never played Knack/Killzone/Dive Club etc.

Drive Club is LEAGUES better then Forza Horizon 2 in every single way to me. Graphics, gameplay, audio etc. Drive Club captures the intensity and feelings of a race like no other racer before.

-Drive Club is a damn good racer (better then both Forza xbone.games)

-Enjoyed Knack way more then Ryse.

-Had lots of fun playing Killzone ShadowFall (I will take ShadowFall MP over TitanFall ANY DAY)

-And Infamous Second Son is still the best next gen game ive played.

Ive enjoyed Playstation exclusives much more then xbone exclusives.

And putting aside the subjective nature of "whats better" THE ONLY objective measure is, who has had more.

The PS4 has had MORE GAMES and more exclusives PLUS the BEST versions of 98% of multi-plats. Those are the ONLY FACTS that matter

In reality, the PS4 is beating the xbone on every front. Falling behind my ass. The PS4 CONTINUES TO significantly OUT SELL xbone for a reason. GTFO with your FUD.

AND all this while the PS4 heavy hitters have been absent...so imagine the blood bath in 2015 when the PS4 heavy hitters do start dropping bombs?

For all the bitter xbots thrashing Sony/PS4 currently due to the only window of "oppurtunity" they have now, EXPECT HUGE BLOWBACK IN 2015 when The PS4 starts truly hitting its stride and the xbone has nothing. The xbots will deserve that beating.

Again. Its only been the first years of the PS4...dont get it twisted, Sony has still provided the gaming goods with indies and good exclusives PLUS the best versions of multi-plats...what more can you ask for - the xbone isnt doing anything better, and Sony STILL hasnt even kicked things into full gear yet

Its been a kind of downtime for Sony so that the big dogs could be prepared, and given the time they need to be ready and bring the best...yet the Platstation exclusive library so far has still been equal to or better to the xbone's strongest exclusive showings (Microsoft ALWAYS front loads xbox with 3rd party or money hatted exclusives at the start of the gen, THAN all exclusive support drops. Dont forget that)

The heavy hitters on PS4 start with LittleBigPlanet 3 this holiday THAN get going full steam ahead with BloodBorn EARLY next year...and it wont stop..The Order...PS4 games we dont know about. Cant wait!

Forget launch. Forget holidays. Lets COMPARE exclusive libraries for next year. The XBONE literally has ZERO. The PS4 will SLAUGHTER the xbone in exclusives for next year...these stupid kinds of FUD threads NEED TO DIE.

Or may be sheep just parroting the same BS "xbone exclusives are better cuz REVIEWS herp a derp derp playstation exclusives suck/Sony is falling behind" etc etc

Again, PS4 CONTINUES crushing xbone in sales for a reason. NOTHING IS STOPPING the PS4 frieght trane and Sony has NO INTENTION of slowing down - just been slowly building up the steam to hit full stride and then its sonic boom speeds - never looking back

I love my PS4. Beat PURE GAMING console ever with the best GAMING features ever. Best controller. Constant stream of games to play, indies, best versions of multi-plats and good exclusives with the on going fact THAT WE KNOW more Playstation exclusives will kwep coming and they will only continue to get better/more varied. I LOVE IT. I have everything I NEED with my PS4. I will never get an xbone nor will I ever need one. Whats the point of an xbone. PS4 has better multi-plats and will alwas have bettet exclusives (Sony first parties cant be F'd with)

Sony ALWAYS BRINGS the heat with exclusives once they settle into the generation usually after the first year, so they are coming. Its ONLY been a year.

The PS4 has still been amazing. Greatness WAS THERE when I got it, its been there, and EVEN MORE GREATNESS awaits. Thank you Sony!

Sony has it in the bag with the PS4. Microsoft has done nothing better with the xbone so these kind of FUD threads are just factually incorrect. And ALL Microsoft really even HAS for this holiday is a bunch of old Halo games..while having NOTHING for 2015, as opposed to PS4 just STARTING 2015 out with BLOODBORN and The Order (2 GOTY calibre games)

BOOM. Youre thead has just been ethered.

PS4 not at its strongest is still>>xbone currently

PS4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>xbone in the future when PS4 really starts hitting its stride

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

The ps4 is tanking hard but I never liked Sony first party exclusives in the first place besides ratchet and clank. To me Sony has survived on 3rd party exclusives that nintendo and MS have failed to get the last gen, like tales, disgaea and the like. So I'm fine with it and right now im having a blast with samurai warriors 4 right now.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@xboxgaminghd said:

What a bunch of non sense.

What makes xbone "exclusives" better, because they reviewed higher

what hapened to "we shouldnt pay attention to gaming media reviews"

..how convenient for the xbots, reviews only matter when it favors xbox"

Ive actually owned or played most exclusives from both. My opinion holds more weight then any xboner whos never played Knack/Killzone/Dive Club etc.

Drive Club is LEAGUES better in every single way to me. Graphics, gameplay, audio etc. Drive Club captures the intensity and feelings of a race like no other racer before.

-Drive Club is a damn good racer (better then both Forza xbone.games)

-Enjoyed Knack way more then Ryse.

-Had lots of fun playing Killzone ShadowFall (I will take ShadowFall MP over TitanFall ANY DAY)

-And Infamous Second Son is still the best next gen game ive played.

Ive enjoyed Playstation exclusives much more then xbone exclusives.

And putting aside the subjective nature of "whats better" THE ONLY objective measure is, who has had more.

The PS4 has had MORE GAMES and more exclusives PLUS the BEST versions of 98% of multi-plats. Those are the ONLY FACTS that matter

In reality, the PS4 is beating the xbone on every front. Falling behind my ass. The PS4 CONTINUES TO significantly OUT SELL xbone for a reason. GTFO with your FUD.

AND all this while the PS4 heavy hitters have been absent...so imagine the blood bath in 2015 when the PS4 heavy hitters do start dropping bombs?

For all the bitter xbots thrashing Sony/PS4 now due to the "oppurtunity," EXPECT HUGE BLOWBACK IN 2015 when The PS4 starts truly hitting its stride and the xbone has nothing. The xbots will deserve that beating.

Again. Its only been the first years of the PS4...dont get it twisted, Sony has still provided the gaming goods with indies and good exclusives PLUS the best versions of multi-plats...what more can you ask for - the xbone isnt doing anything better, and Sony STILL hasnt even kicked things into full gear yet

Its been a kind of downtime for Sony so that the big dogs could be prepared, and given the time they need until ready...yet the Platstation exclusive library so far has still been equal to or better to the xbone's strongest exclusive showings (Microsoft ALWAYS front loads xbox with 3rd party or money hatted exclusives at the start of the gen, THAN all exclusive support drops. Dont forget that)

The heavy hitters on PS4 start with LittleBigPlanet 3 this holiday THAN get going full steam ahead with BloodBorn EARLY next year...and it wont stop..The Order...PS4 games we dont know about. Cant wait!

Forget launch. Forget holidays. Lets COMPARE exclusive libraries for next year. The XBONE literally has ZERO. The PS4 will SLAUGHTER the xbone in exclusives for next year...these stupid kinds of FUD threads NEED TO DIE.

Just sheep parroting the usual BS "xbone exclusives are better cuz REVIEWS herp a derp derp playstation exclusives suck/Sony is falling behind" etc etc

Again, PS4 CONTINUES crushing xbone in salea for a reason. NOTHING IS STOPPING the PS4 frieght trane and Sony has NO INTENTION of slowing down. just been slowly buildig steam to hit full stride

I love my PS4. Beat PURE GAMING console ever with the best GAMING features ever. Best controller. Constant stream of games to play, indies, beat versions of multi-plats and good exclusives with the on going fact THAT WE KNOW more Playstation exclusives will kwep coming and they will only continue to get better/more varied. I LOVE IT. I have everythinh I NEED with my PS4. I will never get an xbone nor do will I evee need one

Sony ALWAYS BRINGS the heat with exclusives once they settle into the generation usually after the first year or 2 so they are coming.

The PS4 has been amazing. Greatness WAS THERE when I got it, its been there, and EVEN MORE GREATNESS awaits.

Sony has it in the bag with the PS4. Microsoft has done nothing better with the xbone so these kind of FUD threads are factually incorrect. And ALL Microsoft really even HAS for this holiday is a bunch of old Halo games..while having NOTHING for 2015, as opposed to PS4 just STARTING 2015 out with BLOODBORN and The Order (2 GOTY calibre games)

BOOM. Youre thead has just been ethered. PS4 not at its strongest still>>>>xbone now....

PS4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>xbone in the future when PS4 really starts hitting its stride

lol brofists

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

I bought my PS4 3 months ago and the only game I played is the last of us and I already had it on ps3. I'm not worried about sony's position I'm in it for the long haul. You know theres gonna be a last of us sequel given how well the first one was received. There will be the usual games god of war uncharted and what ever other new franchises. Sony has a good reputation for bringing games.

Better than Microsoft

halo halo halo gear halo halo forza halo halo.

Rictshard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Rictshard
Member since 2014 • 265 Posts

@xboxgaminghd: How many accounts are you going to make?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#98  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44574 Posts

This is how it was last gen, what's changed? Sony exclusives have been among the most overrated exclusives since Resistance Fall of Man. Since then yes, most exclusives have been shit, and the ones that are just so-so get hyped to high heaven.

However, the PS4 is shaping up to be the better system to play multiplats on, and that's really what matters.

Anyhow, it's only been a year. There's very few games that release close to a console launch that people talk about in a positive light.

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts

@xboxgaminghd: dude, you can't even play driveclub online, and you're going to tell me its a better game than Forza. You can't tune your cars, you can't create liveries, no replay mode or photo mode, and there is only 50 cars. Get out of here with that non-sense. Why don't you try playing Forza.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Don't multi plats exist anymore? They are games.

In the Real World - YES

In the SW's World - Hellz No!

"Gamers" are so quick to dismiss some truly great 3rd party games to nullify a systems worth or potential. I think we would all love teh Uber AAAAAE, but in reality.. these consoles are ALL in their infancy. That's why you see so many cross gen/HD remake titles.