Sony has already won...

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] No, I'm claiming they sacrificed the franchises' identity in the multiplayer by making changes the fanbase is against while moving the single-player backwards. That's what I'm saying.StrongBlackVine

That is just another way of saying they did make changes but just not the ones you wanted. I think 343 did a great job overall not perfect but still great but clearly you do not. Do not say they should have had their own take though when you keep saying they did make changes but just ones you did not like. You sound like you just want to hate on Halo 4 or 343 without a real reason why so at least say listen they made these changes and I do not like them . I do not know maybe you were never a big Halo fan or maybe it just does not interest you anymore but saying they should have made changes because of the changes they made I do not like does not make any sense.

Didn't 343 admit they did a subpar job? Game only sold by name.

No, it was actually the best Halo ever. They did a phenominal job.
mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 mysticstryk
Member since 2008 • 1709 Posts

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Not that I have heard of. Do you have a link? I doubt I will get one though.CanYouDiglt

No because why would I keep a link to that? They did say there were a lot of things the could have done better.....

So typical cow trying to spread lies. Ok gotcha.

They did say that they wish they did a couple things differently, but they didn't say that it was a subpar job.  Being a long time Halo fan myself, I thought Halo 4 was a great step in the right direction, as did many other Halo fans I know.  Your always going to have people complaining whenever you change up the formula a bit.  Thats probably why cod doesn't change, because even more people would complain then.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#103 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Not that I have heard of. Do you have a link? I doubt I will get one though.CanYouDiglt

No because why would I keep a link to that? They did say there were a lot of things the could have done better.....

I just found the link http://www.gamespot.com/news/343-next-halo-will-be-much-better-6402200

Franchise director Frank O'Connor says 343 Industries "made a lot of mistakes" with Halo 4, but overall the game "wasn't half bad."

"We have a lot to learn. We made a lot of mistakes. We can do better," Halo franchise director Frank O'Connor said in a retrospective blog post. "And we know this, and we will."

Edit* they didn't say it was Subpar just that they have a lot to learn and they could do better next time.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

mysticstryk

They did say that they wish they did a couple things differently, but they didn't say that it was a subpar job.  Being a long time Halo fan myself, I thought Halo 4 was a great step in the right direction, as did many other Halo fans I know.  Your always going to have people complaining whenever you change up the formula a bit.  Thats probably why cod doesn't change, because even more people would complain then.

Well I could understand wanting to do certain things different. There is not a developer that has never thought that. They always wish they had more time for this or that or more time to play test this thing.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Sounds good, bro.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

Nintendo_Ownes7

I just found the link http://www.gamespot.com/news/343-next-halo-will-be-much-better-6402200

Franchise director Frank O'Connor says 343 Industries "made a lot of mistakes" with Halo 4, but overall the game "wasn't half bad."

"We have a lot to learn. We made a lot of mistakes. We can do better," Halo franchise director Frank O'Connor said in a retrospective blog post. "And we know this, and we will."

So how does that mean they thought they did a subpar game?
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#107 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
  • Built in Kinect
  • More marketing $
  • People will go from 360 --> 720 for XBL alone
  • They're making not losing money this time

Saying that, Sony would outsell them in a same price/same launch time scenario. PS is still a bigger name than Xbox.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

[QUOTE="mysticstryk"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]So typical cow trying to spread lies. Ok gotcha.CanYouDiglt

Well I could understand wanting to do certain things different. There is not a developer that has never thought that. They always wish they had more time for this or that or more time to play test this thing.

And you called me a liar. Doesn't seem like they believed they did a great job.

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#109 Primordialous
Member since 2012 • 1313 Posts

For gamers they've won, but lems would rather have worse graphics, unreliable hardware, pay to play online have no games and get ripped off all gen long as long as M$ makes money.

I mean let's be realistic here, Sony has the multiplats, they get the oddball big budget third party exclusive more often the M$ and they have an insane amount of amazingly talented first/second party devs that share resources and makes amazing games.

It's so one sided.

Eddie-Vedder

LOL

PS3 multiplats are often bug-ridden.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#110 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]So typical cow trying to spread lies. Ok gotcha.CanYouDiglt

I edited my post after I posted that. The TC took this article out of context.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#111 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

Playstation is trending up, M$ is trending down....

StrongBlackVine

:lol:

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="mysticstryk"]

StrongBlackVine

And you called me a liar. Doesn't seem like they believed they did a great job.

There is a difference from wishing to have the time to make some changes to thinking the game is bad.
Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#113 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts
MS's year head start is significant. It basically means that every company will put their third party games on the MS system, but not necessarily on the ps4. At least in the short term.
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 StrongBlackVine

MS's year head start is significant. It basically means that every company will put their third party games on the MS system, but not necessarily on the ps4. At least in the short term.GunSmith1_basic

You meant WAS significant. They are not getting a head start this time.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]I just found the link http://www.gamespot.com/news/343-next-halo-will-be-much-better-6402200

Nintendo_Ownes7

I edited my post after I posted that. The TC took this article out of context.

It is one of those things where there is almost literally no development company that does not think there are areas of improvement.
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#116 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

MS's year head start is significant. It basically means that every company will put their third party games on the MS system, but not necessarily on the ps4. At least in the short term.GunSmith1_basic

That headstart is looking more like a bluff from sony now.

It really sounds like sony studied up the issues the ps3 suffered, and is not making the same mistakes this time. Namely the fact that according to developers the ps4 is easy to make games on now.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

They actually did say that. It was an article on GameSpot recently, actually.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]So you are saying they did make it unique in areas but just not what YOU WANTED even though before you are claiming they did not have their own take? Ok I get it.CanYouDiglt
No, I'm claiming they sacrificed the franchises' identity in the multiplayer by making changes the fanbase is against while moving the single-player backwards. That's what I'm saying.

That is just another way of saying they did make changes but just not the ones you wanted. I think 343 did a great job overall not perfect but still great but clearly you do not. Do not say they should have had their own take though when you keep saying they did make changes but just ones you did not like. You sound like you just want to hate on Halo 4 or 343 without a real reason why so at least say listen they made these changes and I do not like them . I do not know maybe you were never a big Halo fan or maybe it just does not interest you anymore but saying they should have made changes because of the changes they made I do not like does not make any sense.

They only changes they made were to the multiplayer, which have not been well-received by the community at large. However, they were still making a game that was very much in the vein of what Bungie established. They had the opportunity to really take the franchise in some exciting new directions and they blew it. Instead, they decided to make changes in some areas and toe the line in others. They should have been more adventurous while being respectful of the series legacy. They were not.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
I see a lot of lems are in denial already.
clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

Did anyone expect the Wii to win this gen?

/thread

RR360DD

No one can say who will win between Sony and MS with the PS4 and the 3rd Xbox. I can guarantee the Wii U will not win, because it is out and it isn't selling and people aren't interested in it. I suspect Wii U will be dead last by a long way. And PS4 and the 3rd Xbox will be much closer, because Xbox will outsell in America as it has with the 360 and the PS4 will outsell everywhere else. The reason I think this will be the case is because the specs for the PS4 and 3rd Xbox seem to be nearly the same. So it will come down to preference, price, and what other things each offer that will determine which system you want to own. The exclusives will remain the same with MS not getting any more to jump over to their system. Maybe a few is all? But there will be game devs that make only for each system that pop up like happened with PS3 and 360. I suspect each system will be priced nearly identically considering the rumored specs for each. So you will pay to play online with the 3rd Xbox, so Sony could keep a free online service and that would help them sell their system a little more. I really think there will be less of a difference with PS4 and the 3rd Xbox than there is between the PS3 and 360. They are a lot different. 

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Did anyone expect the Wii to win this gen?

/thread

clr84651

No one can say who will win between Sony and MS with the PS4 and the 3rd Xbox. I can guarantee the Wii U will not win, because it is out and it isn't selling and people aren't interested in it. I suspect Wii U will be dead last by a long way. And PS4 and the 3rd Xbox will be much closer, because Xbox will outsell in America as it has with the 360 and the PS4 will outsell everywhere else. The reason I think this will be the case is because the specs for the PS4 and 3rd Xbox seem to be nearly the same. So it will come down to preference, price, and what other things each offer that will determine which system you want to own. The exclusives will remain the same with MS not getting any more to jump over to their system. Maybe a few is all? But there will be game devs that make only for each system that pop up like happened with PS3 and 360. I suspect each system will be priced nearly identically considering the rumored specs for each. So you will pay to play online with the 3rd Xbox, so Sony could keep a free online service and that would help them sell their system a little more. I really think there will be less of a difference with PS4 and the 3rd Xbox than there is between the PS3 and 360. They are a lot different. 

Sony could bury it's competitors if it played it's cards right and that's a BIG IF, but I have a feeling that MS will put up a better fight than a lot might think. 

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#122 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

I think its safe to say that.  Fact is, Microsoft enjoyed every advantage you could ask for going into this gen:

1) They had a year head start which let them get any first year growing pains out of the way.

2) They got their big gun titles out for year two while Sony struggled with a first year lineup of unknowns.

3)  PS3 was way overpriced for the first two years.

4)  It took Sony several years to get titles like God of War and Gran Turismo on PS3.

All that, and PS3 still has outsold 360 since the day PS3 launched.  MS has squandered all these advantages with hardware failures, minimal effort to expand their exclusive lineup past Halo and Forza, and a complete casual sell out with Kinect.  So, no, I dont see any way MS can hang with Sony next gen on a level playing field.  MS would have to do something drastic vs the status quo of the last few years.

walkingdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 walkingdream
Member since 2009 • 4883 Posts

I think its safe to say that.  Fact is, Microsoft enjoyed every advantage you could ask for going into this gen:

1) They had a year head start which let them get any first year growing pains out of the way.

2) They got their big gun titles out for year two while Sony struggled with a first year lineup of unknowns.

4)  It took Sony several years to get titles like God of War and Gran Turismo on PS3.

All that, and PS3 still has outsold 360 since the day PS3 launched.  MS has squandered all these advantages with hardware failures, minimal effort to expand their exclusive lineup past Halo and Forza, and a complete casual sell out with Kinect.  So, no, I dont see any way MS can hang with Sony next gen on a level playing field.  MS would have to do something drastic vs the status quo of the last few years.

-ArchAngeL-777-
Well Sony was coming off a 100 Mill + advantage over the first Xbox Microsoft Early or not did pretty good.v
adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#124 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

-ArchAngeL-777-

by your logic as much advantages MS had due to Sony fails same goes the other way around you know. MS had huge hardware problems had an online service you had to pay to use and it was more than obvious especially the last 2-3 years that is lacking first party exclusives yet Sony only managed to much MS If anything MS gained alot more people with 360 seeing the sales of 360 as opposed to Xbox while Sony went from the 150million Ps2's to half that on PS3

So no no one can say who will "win" sales next gen but there is an equal chance for  MS to outdo Sony as Sony will outdo MS 

-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 -ArchAngeL-777-

[QUOTE="-ArchAngeL-777-"]

adamosmaki

by your logic as much advantages MS had due to Sony fails same goes the other way around you know. MS had huge hardware problems had an online service you had to pay to use and it was more than obvious especially the last 2-3 years that is lacking first party exclusives yet Sony only managed to much MS If anything MS gained alot more people with 360 seeing the sales of 360 as opposed to Xbox while Sony went from the 150million Ps2's to half that on PS3

So no no one can say who will "win" sales next gen but there is an equal chance for  MS to outdo Sony as Sony will outdo MS 

Nice try but MS had an extremely large head start that continued to grow until Sony got PS3's price down and started to get out better games.  It took Sony two years to do that on top of 360's one year head start.  That's three years basically alone in the driver's seat.  RROD doesnt make up for that.  People were sending back Xbox's for warranty repairs 3, 4, and 5+ times rather than give up.  It cut them a bit, but didnt come close to undercutting them as much as the PS3 launch.

-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 -ArchAngeL-777-

[QUOTE="-ArchAngeL-777-"]

walkingdream

Well Sony was coming off a 100 Mill + advantage over the first Xbox Microsoft Early or not did pretty good.v

Last gen advantages dont mean anything.  That was Sony's biggest mistake.  They got arrogant and seemed to think they could just show up for this gen.  Microsoft did pretty good, but most of it was due to the early PS3 struggles.  People weren't going to pay $600 for a PS3 that didnt have any recognizable titles vs $350-400 for a 360 with Halo, Gears, Forza.  The "PS3 has no games" or "Waitstation" threads were a dime a dozen in here.  That all tapered off when PS3 dropped in price and got better games out.  It took them two years over and above 360's head start to do that though.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

Barring a massive screw-up by Sony (not implausible) I want someone to give a legit reason how the Nextbox can outsell the PS4 released at the same time or earlier. It virtually impossible...

With full year head start M$ will still end up last place in sells. Big step up, but get ready to step down again. Nintendo will be last though.

StrongBlackVine

Agreed, PS4 seems will be much better

1. better hardware

2. better multipltforms

3. better indie development support (by miles)

4. better JRPGs

5. free online

6. real exclusives that wont be on PC in a few weeks after xbox release

Seems like every single thing that was an advantage to xbox this generation, will be a huge advantage to PS4 next gen

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

People are going nuts with rumors...even if the specs are real you people are still going way overboard.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 StrongBlackVine

People are going nuts with rumors...even if the specs are real you people are still going way overboard.

Chutebox

This is not so much about the specs as it is about timing. One about the is fact that Sony has made developer friendly console which means PS4 won't be getting inferior multiplats any more. That was huge advantage for M$.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#130 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

Barring a massive screw-up by Sony (not implausible) I want someone to give a legit reason how the Nextbox can outsell the PS4 released at the same time or earlier. It virtually impossible...

With full year head start M$ will still end up last place in sells. Big step up, but get ready to step down again. Nintendo will be last though.

loosingENDS

1. better hardware

2. better multipltforms

4. better JRPGs

5. free online

Seems like every single thing that was an advantage to xbox this generation, will be a huge advantage to PS4 next gen

omg you lost a bet? or did you turn cow?? like patrick turned hermit..

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#131 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

loosingENDS

1. better hardware Based on roumured specs which are usually always wrong

2. better multipltforms Again, based on nothing

3. better indie development support (by miles) Again, based on speculation that Microsoft doesn't have something to replace XNA

4. better JRPGs Probably, I can't see Microsoft going after Japan after failing twice already

5. free online Maybe

6. real exclusives that wont be on PC in a few weeks after xbox release Maybe, unless Sony starts pushing Gakai

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

omg you lost a bet? or did you turn cow?? like patrick turned hermit..

KBFloYd

I know right, its weird. Looks like I'll be the lemming king this year.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

loosingENDS

1. better hardware

2. better multipltforms

4. better JRPGs

5. free online

/Thread From the Lem General himself.
adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#134 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

loosingENDS

1. better hardware

2. better multipltforms

4. better JRPGs

5. free online

What the heck is happening here ? I'm confused and lost now
sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 sonic1564

loosingENDS

1. better hardware Proof or it didn't happen

2. better multipltforms Never happened with PS3 what makes you think that?

3. better indie development support (by miles) Xbox had more indie support than PS3.

4. better JRPGs Lost Odyssey>>>>>>>>>>>all

5. free online maybe

6. real exclusives that wont be on PC in a few weeks after xbox release what?

. Overall: You've been a fakeboy the entire time. Get rid of your lemming sash and leave the land of lemmings.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

sonic1564

3. better indie development support (by miles) Xbox had more indie support than PS3.

5. free online maybe

. Overall: You've been a fakeboy the entire time. Get rid of your lemming sash and leave the land of lemmings.

PS4 will have better multiplats because it easy to develop games for and will be a bit more powerful than 720. Also it will likely sell more and 3rd party developers will dump M$ quick

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

5. free online maybe

StrongBlackVine

PS4 will have better multiplats because it easy to develop games for and will be a bit more powerful than 720. Also it will likely sell more and 3rd party developers will dump M$ quick

Just like how the PS3 was easy to develop on?
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#138 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

lol wii to be last? how does a 100 m selling unit become last when its already replaced   and if your talkin next gen i would love to see the crystal ball you got  ,  we have nothing on the next gen consoles to asume their going to fly off the shelves ,  

for all we know they could cost 600 -750 dollars that would help nintendo now wouldnt it ?

and even if not  nintendos going to have a 1 1/2 yr head start if they lose first theyll get second because they offer the cheapest console ,   and you know darn well the masses will always flock to the cheapest console with good exclusives ,   

i.e it would be secondary console at worst  like the wii this gen only it wont attract as much as wii thus putting it at risk for 2nd place,   

last place how ever is going to be decided upon who makes the most mistakes 

just like this gen was

and thus far i dont see a major mistake with wii u for you to even consider wiiu being last -slow games? that problem will be solved well before the rest of the next gen arrives , ,    price may get a drop after then to so  if anything nintendo has everything to gain by being out first 

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

It's like Vita and 3DS all over again. I hope you don't place bets.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 sonic1564

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

5. free online maybe

StrongBlackVine

Any evidence?

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

hey,  whos bumping threads from 2006?

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 StrongBlackVine

Riverwolf007

Keep thinking history will repeat itself...

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

MonsieurX

Just like how the PS3 was easy to develop on?

PS4 is using standard off the shelf computer parts this time so no learning curve. Try to keep up.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Riverwolf007

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

StrongBlackVine

oooh how melodramatic.   i read that and heard doon...doon.. DOOOONNNNNN!

that you think what place a game system ends up in is important is more of a punishment than anyone can ever do to you and you are doing it to yourself.

it boggles my mind that you exist like this.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

Day 1 mothafvcka

I see a lot of lems are in denial already.kuraimen
Can you blame them? After the shift from core to casual they don't have much to work with anymore.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

Riverwolf007

that you think what place a game system ends up in is important is more of a punishment than anyone can ever do to you and you are doing it to yourself.

I think you are under the impression I that take I this alot more seriously than I really do. I am for PS not doubt about, but I just talk sh!t for fun on here. It doesn't affect my life one way or another.

That being said...you scared.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Riverwolf007

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

StrongBlackVine

I think you are under the impression I that take I this alot more seriously than I really do. I am for PS not doubt about, but I just talk sh!t for fun on here. It doesn't affect my life one way or another.

That being said...you scared.

scared i might lose my thumbs in an accident and not get to play all the systems like i always do.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

StrongBlackVine

To be fair, Sony is pretty much doomed to repeat their failures until they actually acknowledge their own problems and attempt to fix them.

As long as they keep saying things like "the Vita is selling amazingly well, the PS3 was a massive success, ten year life-cycles for every platform!", I suspect that they haven't really learned anything from their massive market share drop last gen.

In any case, this is looking exactly like the threads Cows made about the PS3, PSP and Vita. So it doesn't look like the Cows are learning anything, either. Best to just wait and see, really.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#149 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
Well Cows are at least getting pretty efficient. Why wait for to see what reality does when you're just gonna ignore it anyway?locopatho
That cracked me up. Yeah cows do tend to spin and live in a fantasy world. It will be a good console, as will the next xbox.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#150 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]I see a lot of lems are in denial already.senses_fail_06

Can you blame them? After the shift from core to casual they don't have much to work with anymore.

And yet the 360 still has more games than the PS3.

But yeah, 360 fans are the ones in denial. :lol: