This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: April 1, 2010
- Posts: 28078
- Member Since: August 26, 2002
- Posts: 3518
- Member Since: September 29, 2006
- Posts: 28915
[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]That's what happens when you give one of the most important franchises in the industry to a second-rate developer. dont be pissy that you suck at halo 4.
Microshaft aint got anything left. Their number 1 system selling franchise Halo that they have been using as a crutch since 2001 is losing popularity. It simply isn't the household name that it used to be. Micropuff has to try something new or pretty much accept defeat because there is no way they're going to be able to continue competing with Sony's first party studios.DarkLink77
- Member Since: January 27, 2011
- Posts: 3747
- Member Since: September 22, 2007
- Posts: 19933
Agreed, PS4 seems will be much better
1. better hardware Proof or it didn't happen
2. better multipltforms Never happened with PS3 what makes you think that?
3. better indie development support (by miles) Xbox had more indie support than PS3.
4. better JRPGs Lost Odyssey>>>>>>>>>>>all
5. free online maybe
6. real exclusives that wont be on PC in a few weeks after xbox release what?
. Overall: You've been a fakeboy the entire time. Get rid of your lemming sash and leave the land of lemmings.
Seems like every single thing that was an advantage to xbox this generation, will be a huge advantage to PS4 next gen
PS4 will have better multiplats because it easy to develop games for and will be a bit more powerful than 720. Also it will likely sell more and 3rd party developers will dump M$ quickBaseless assumptions and speculation from both of you, Nobody knows what the final harware specs for either console are, the 360 was supposed to be less powerful than the Ps3 yet multiplats where better which blows your massive assumption that better hardware equals better multiplats, you forget that Microsoft has better API's than SONY for running hardware and are better at operating systems.
- Member Since: December 9, 2004
- Posts: 5597
- Built in Kinect
- More marketing $
- People will go from 360 --> 720 for XBL alone
- They're making not losing money this time
Saying that, Sony would outsell them in a same price/same launch time scenario. PS is still a bigger name than Xbox.
Very true, especially in Europe (in which it's largely "Playstation land") & probably Japan (where the Xbox brand is irrelevant, anyway).
If for any reason that MS ever loses the UK & especially the U.S., then they're in deep trouble.
- Member Since: February 11, 2011
- Posts: 11056
- Member Since: March 3, 2005
- Posts: 6657
- Member Since: May 24, 2008
- Posts: 22817
Please Log In to post.