Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#101 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts

@davillain said:

@navyguy21: I took it upon myself and fix the link to your original post hence the twitter link. If you are on mobile, try to convert your mobile into desktop as if you were using your PC.

My job here is done. Back to drinking Tea🍵

Awesome, thank you so much 🙂

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#102 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19546 Posts

Sensible decision. It's a good middle ground that benefits both developers and gamers.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#103 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

@navyguy21: You're welcome.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#104 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

Well, that means we lost another alt.😂

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts

@davillain said:
@randy_lahey said:

I made the claim based on information freely available all over the internet.

You were so preoccupied with whether you could, You didn't stop to think if you should.

In other words, we can't trust you in the future.

lol but you can trust the MS shills here posting counter rumours to promote their favourite plastic box, correct?

the fact is that 343i has over 700 employees. Let’s say they make on average 80k per year conservatively. That’s $56 million per year and let’s say they had a 5 year development plan.

That’s $280,000,000 just in payroll. Add expenses, overhead, advertising, outsourcing, 1 year delay and hiring all those added devs - you’re gonna end up a lot closer to 500mil than you think.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Randy_Lahey
@kvallyx said:
@randy_lahey said:
@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:

The only figures available to us is the $500MM one. “Halo Infinite is on a ten-year plan” lol. You mean their initial plan? They also promised ray tracing and split screen coop. You still confident in their original vision? 343i has completely failed in every respect. All we know is that Halo Infinite has not met expectation financially. Only speculation comes from shills like yourself.

How bout you show me their spent budget up to date instead of continuously white-knighting while simultaneously spewing that you “don’t care”. 🤡

Please provide a link to an official statement of Halo Infinite costing 500 million. That shouldn't be too hard.

Cool new claim. Can you also provide official statements showing that Halo Infinite has not met financial expectations? I look forward to reading this info.

I never stated I know how their budget was spent for obvious reasons. 343, Xbox or MS has not disclosed their inner financing but you claim you know. So, provide the evidence.🤭

Please provide an official source that details current expended Halo Infinite budget. I’ll wait.

https://80.lv/articles/halo-infinite-didn-t-meet-microsoft-s-financial-expectations-brad-sams-claims/

All information available to us support my claims. Your claims are simply delusions in hopes that your favourite company isn’t as shitty as they truly are managing projects and budgets. 😭. Stay emotional

Damn, this alt^ is having a meltdown and providing everything BUT facts. Go figure. 🤡

your post history is literally most disturbing form of PR shilling I’ve ever seen. Your clown emoji suits you perfectly.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#107  Edited By dabear
Member since 2002 • 8854 Posts
@Pedro said:

I have a simple question. How does that benefit gamers?🤔

QFT. Sony is doing what is best for SONY, not their consumers.

That is their right, of course. But, it will be fun watching the cows scramble to defend an obviously anti-consumer stance.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#108 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12956 Posts

@randy_lahey said:
@kvallyx said:

Damn, this alt^ is having a meltdown and providing everything BUT facts. Go figure. 🤡

your post history is literally most disturbing form of PR shilling I’ve ever seen. Your clown emoji suits you perfectly.

Calm down son. It's just gaming.

@randy_lahey said:
@davillain said:
@randy_lahey said:

You were so preoccupied with whether you could, You didn't stop to think if you should.

lol but you can trust the MS shills here posting counter rumours to promote their favourite plastic box, correct?

the fact is that 343i has over 700 employees. Let’s say they make on average 80k per year conservatively. That’s $56 million per year and let’s say they had a 5 year development plan.

That’s $280,000,000 just in payroll. Add expenses, overhead, advertising, outsourcing, 1 year delay and hiring all those added devs - you’re gonna end up a lot closer to 500mil than you think.

Oh snap. The mods even shit all over your post. LOL.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Randy_Lahey

@kvallyx said:
@randy_lahey said:
@kvallyx said:

@randy_lahey said:
@davillain said:
@randy_lahey said:

The mods can think whatever they want. keep posting how halo Infinite is a success story despite literally every other publication stating the opposite.

Not even on microsofts own website is halo infinite in the top 15. Big oof! Go ahead I’ll wait for your retort posting skewed and made up numbers hahah.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 KvallyX

@randy_lahey said:
@kvallyx said:

The mods can think whatever they want. keep posting how halo Infinite is a success story despite literally every other publication stating the opposite.

Not even on microsofts own website is halo infinite in the top 15. Big oof! Go ahead I’ll wait for your retort posting skewed and made up numbers hahah.

@hardwenzen is that your alt^? He is talking Halo just like you do! It's cute! And he is mad that Halo has done so well, just like you! Too cute!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@kvallyx said:
@randy_lahey said:
@kvallyx said:

@hardwenzen is that your alt^? He is talking Halo just like you do! It's cute! And he is mad that Halo has done so well, just like you! Too cute!

My alt without the emojis spam? Yea, good luck.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:

My alt without the emojis spam? Yea, good luck.

Good point. I apologize :)

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#113 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

@SecretPolice: Nice. 👍

Thanks for the info and the link.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#114 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

Alt boy seems to be having a meltdown. 😅

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

There is still no clear reason for anyone to subscribe to PS+ beyond the base tier.. particularly any longtime PlayStation fan who's already bought/played those 1st party titles on day one..

Have to disagree. I get insane value from the PS+ Extra tier due to the sheer amount of games I now have access to, which includes some first party stuff. But that group of games is heavily third-party stuff that I never tried. It's an excellent reason to subscribe, for my situation.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#116 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58967 Posts

We believe in mental gymnastics to justify being a shit.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8063 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:

@hardwenzen: you dont have a leg to stand on because you didn't play the game.. You're deferring to the opinion of others and the reputable sources have spoken:

9/10 on both GameSpot and IGN..

87% on Metacritic..

That's the beginning and end of any conversation with you at this point..

We both know that if i did play the game, and kept saying what i do, you would find a new excuse on why my criticism isn't valid, so lets not play that game lol.

Don't look at the score, and lets look at the core of the game, shall we? Yes we shall.

Story: Pathetic and childish. Halo never had an amazing story, but the trilogy had a story that is at least worth listening to. What 343i has offered since H4 is an insult to a flagship title (especially in H5 and Infinite).

Characters: Just like the story, it feels to me that they were written by teenagers FOR teenagers. God awful writing.

Level design: Ubisoft kind of cringe with one extremely repetitive biome. I have never seen an open world game that didn't even try to give you an illusion of variety of environments.

Gunplay: Same ol same ol gunplay. Not bad, but where's the reboot at? Was adding the grappling hook supposed to be what they meant when "halo reboot" was mentioned?

And that's it. Where's the 9/10 at? Put that 9 upside down and this is the real score of Halo Infinite's campaign.

again, you didn't play the game so your personal opinions on the gameplay, story, level design, gunplay, and etc are immediately invalid.. if you want to defer to the opinions of others, great.. that's what reviews are for.. and according to the reviews, the game was outstanding at launch.. 9/10, 87% Meta..

there's really nothing else to say on the subject..

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Antwan3K
@shellcase86 said:
@Antwan3K said:

There is still no clear reason for anyone to subscribe to PS+ beyond the base tier.. particularly any longtime PlayStation fan who's already bought/played those 1st party titles on day one..

Have to disagree. I get insane value from the PS+ Extra tier due to the sheer amount of games I now have access to, which includes some first party stuff. But that group of games is heavily third-party stuff that I never tried. It's an excellent reason to subscribe, for my situation.

i'm glad you found value in the service.. 👍🏽 i'm sure you'd find even more value in the service if it included day/date releases of Sony's 1st party titles.. that's what i meant by "clear reason"..

when describing Game Pass, i can simply say "you get all games made by Xbox on Day One plus a bunch of other games" (eventually, i'd be able to simply say "Call of Duty" on Day One)..

For PS Now+, "you get to play a bunch of games that you probably have already played".. 🤷🏽‍♂️ hence, the phrasing "no clear reason"..

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 hardwenzen

@Antwan3K said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:

@hardwenzen: you dont have a leg to stand on because you didn't play the game.. You're deferring to the opinion of others and the reputable sources have spoken:

9/10 on both GameSpot and IGN..

87% on Metacritic..

That's the beginning and end of any conversation with you at this point..

We both know that if i did play the game, and kept saying what i do, you would find a new excuse on why my criticism isn't valid, so lets not play that game lol.

Don't look at the score, and lets look at the core of the game, shall we? Yes we shall.

Story: Pathetic and childish. Halo never had an amazing story, but the trilogy had a story that is at least worth listening to. What 343i has offered since H4 is an insult to a flagship title (especially in H5 and Infinite).

Characters: Just like the story, it feels to me that they were written by teenagers FOR teenagers. God awful writing.

Level design: Ubisoft kind of cringe with one extremely repetitive biome. I have never seen an open world game that didn't even try to give you an illusion of variety of environments.

Gunplay: Same ol same ol gunplay. Not bad, but where's the reboot at? Was adding the grappling hook supposed to be what they meant when "halo reboot" was mentioned?

And that's it. Where's the 9/10 at? Put that 9 upside down and this is the real score of Halo Infinite's campaign.

again, you didn't play the game so your personal opinion on the gameplay, story, level design, gunplay, and etc is immediately invalid.. if you want to defer to the opinions of others, great.. that's what reviews are for.. and according to the reviews, the game was outstanding at launch..

there's really nothing else to say on the subject..

Its invalid to you because you're in denial. You refuse to accept the reality we live in. If the multiplayer wasn't in such A BAD STATE, you would have damage controlled it as well, but because its multiplayer is in the worst state we've seen an AAA title being in, you admit defeat, and accept it being trash.

I will complete the campaign of Infinite on Legendary as soon as i get a gpu for a good deal, and guess what? Nothing of what i am saying will change, because i know exactly how the game plays without having touched its campaign.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Antwan3K

@hardwenzen: if you actually played the game, i'd atleast give some merit to your personal opinion.. you're certainly entitled to your opinion..

but you have no personal opinion based on personal experience.. just the opinions of others.. and those others have scored the game 9/10, 87% meta..

if you want to discuss the lack of post-launch content for the F2P multiplayer, i can agree (from personal experience playing the game) that the lack of steady and meaningful content is the reason i no longer play the game on a regular basis.. anything beyond that is just your fanboy nonsense..

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 hardwenzen

@Antwan3K said:

@hardwenzen: if you actually played the game, i'd atleast give some merit to your personal opinion.. you're certainly entitled to your opinion..

but you have no personal opinion based on personal experience.. just the opinions of others.. and those others have scored the game 9/10, 87% meta..

if you want to discuss the lack of post-launch content for the F2P multiplayer, i can agree (from personal experience playing the game) that the lack of steady and meaningful content is the reason i no longer play the game on a regular basis.. anything beyond that is just your fanboy nonsense..

No you wouldn't. All you'd say is "its just your opinion, bro", and then point out to the 9/10 score like every lemming on this site does. Like really, this is not the first time this has happened. Halo 5 was exactly the same thing, and Halo 4 before it. Halo 4 has the same meta, and when was the last time you heard anyone praising that thing? Yea, its a forgettable experience that nobody cares about. If MS had games to talk about, Infinite would've been forgotten half a year ago.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#122 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8854 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

@Antwan3K: Forget about any post launch content, f2p Offline Service and all of this crap. The campaign is on par with Halo 5. Its a mess that i don't need to play to know that its bad. One biome, no enemies variety and extremely repetitive mission structure straight from an Ubisoft game doesn't make this a 9/10. And just like with Halo 5, the story is laughable to say the least.

He did a much better job at describing the actual campaign offerings that GS and other sites that were riding the blind Halo hype train didn't. Funny how they were all so excited about it, and all of them left the game within a month and forgot they even played it. What a memorable experience.

Loading Video...

It's a 9/10 game. Suck it up.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 KvallyX

"SUPERB" - GAMESPOT

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 hardwenzen

@dabear: Just like Halo 5 was an 8/10 game😁when in reality, evena 6/10 was way too generous.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@Pedro said:
@kejigoto said:

@Pedro:

Simpler question; what about this is bad for gaming/gamers?

Reduced value of the subscription service.

look at gamepass only xbox games are day one. not many third party games are day one.

because the developer makes more money that way.

does that make gamepass look worse when third party is not day one?

yes xbox decided there games day one. but if they made more money throwing it on the subscription day one then why hasn't third party or sony or nin started doing it?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Pedro

@gifford38 said:

look at gamepass only xbox games are day one. not many third party games are day one.

yes xbox decided there games day one. but if they made more money throwing it on the subscription day one then why hasn't third party or sony or nin started doing it?

Most of the promoted games coming to Gamepass over the next 12 months are third party and day one.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By KvallyX

@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@kejigoto said:

@Pedro:

LOL, what? Everything below is DAY ONE through JUNE of 2023 (so far!), and MOSTLY third party. And that is just 12 months worth, and not everything listed, lol!

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Gifford38

@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@kejigoto said:

@Pedro:

LOL, what? Everything below is DAY ONE through JUNE of 2023 (so far!), and MOSTLY third party. And that is just 12 months worth, and not everything listed, lol!

games like zelda,gow,ghost,call of duty,red dead2,spiderman,mario,ass creed

top tier games. the high budget games.

were 100's of people working on the title.

I don't see top tier developers joining day one.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Gifford38

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

Most of the promoted games coming to Gamepass over the next 12 months are third party and day one.

so next call of duty on gamepass?

next ass creed on gamepass?

next gta6 on gamepass?

was cyberpunk?

why is it so hard for you to understand top tier developers make more money selling it at 60 or 70 a pop day one.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 KvallyX

@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@kejigoto said:

@Pedro:

This is what you said:

look at gamepass only xbox games are day one.not many third party games are day one.

You were wrong. Now you are trying to move the goal posts. And there are top tier developers there on the list, lol.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 KvallyX
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

so next call of duty on gamepass?

next ass creed on gamepass?

next gta6 on gamepass?

was cyberpunk?

why is it so hard for you to understand top tier developers make more money selling it at 60 or 70 a pop day one.

Whoa, that's is some mental gymnastics right there.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Antwan3K
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:

No you wouldn't. All you'd say is "its just your opinion, bro", and then point out to the 9/10 score like every lemming on this site does. Like really, this is not the first time this has happened. Halo 5 was exactly the same thing, and Halo 4 before it. Halo 4 has the same meta, and when was the last time you heard anyone praising that thing? Yea, its a forgettable experience that nobody cares about. If MS had games to talk about, Infinite would've been forgotten half a year ago.

people disagree with review scores on this website all the time.. and yeah, people do default to the official review scores when having an objective discussion of quality..

this is nothing new..

at any rate, if you want to even have the most basic level of credibility when discussing a game's quality, you should at least have firsthand experience playing it.. and once you finally play the game, no, that won't change the fact that it's a 9/10, 87% Meta.. it just makes you look like less of a clown when you spout your opinion on the matter..

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 hardwenzen

@Antwan3K said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:

people disagree with review scores on this website all the time.. and yeah, people do default to the official review scores when having an objective discussion of quality..

this is nothing new..

at any rate, if you want to even have the most basic level of credibility when discussing a game's quality, you should at least have firsthand experience playing it..

We don't live in 1994. Information is all over the place, and i have seen and read enough about the game. I understand its an important title to you and every lem around, but it is not what Halo used to be. Its nothing else but a B- tier game, and if we rate it with the multiplayer included (which everyone should have. its the same game afterall), oof is all i can say.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Gifford38

@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

This is what you said:

look at gamepass only xbox games are day one.not many third party games are day one.

You were wrong. Now you are trying to move the goal posts. And there are top tier developers there on the list, lol.

no not many third party games have been day one on gamepass.

but the top sellers never do.

this is what I was getting at.

so what top tier developers are on the list that is not xbox?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Pedro
@gifford38 said:

So, you are moving the goalpost to top tier developers? If that is the case Persona 5.😎

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@Antwan3K said:
@shellcase86 said:
@Antwan3K said:

i'm glad you found value in the service.. 👍🏽 i'm sure you'd find even more value in the service if it included day/date releases of Sony's 1st party titles.. that's what i meant by "clear reason"..

when describing Game Pass, i can simply say "you get all games made by Xbox on Day One plus a bunch of other games" (eventually, i'd be able to simply say "Call of Duty" on Day One)..

For PS Now+, "you get to play a bunch of games that you probably have already played".. 🤷🏽‍♂️ hence, the phrasing "no clear reason"..

Oh yes, absolutely 100%.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 KvallyX

@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

This is what you said:

Good lord.....that isn't moving the goal post. That is just throwing the entire thing out the window. What next? "So what top tier developers are on the list that are not on Xbox that only release games on Sundays, have a 50/50 split development staff of female vs. male, is two syllables, and costs more than $49.99 and less than $79.99?"

Third parties including "top tier" are always releasing games on Game Pass day one. One of the COOLEST third party releases that were DAY ONE and is TOP TIER AAAA is MLB the Show 2022. Which of course was $70 on PS, and...wait for it....FREE on Xbox.

Xbox, for the players.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

Okay you guys, this isn't a Halo: Infinite thread. This is about Sony's business on cinematic driven movies after all.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Gifford38

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

So, you are moving the goalpost to top tier developers? If that is the case Persona 5.😎

persona 5 been out for how long? 2016

I think they made there money back by now.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Gifford38
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

This is what you said:

Good lord.....that isn't moving the goal post. That is just throwing the entire thing out the window. What next? "So what top tier developers are on the list that are not on Xbox that only release games on Sundays, have a 50/50 split development staff of female vs. male, is two syllables, and costs more than $49.99 and less than $79.99?"

Third parties including "top tier" are always releasing games on Game Pass day one. One of the COOLEST third party releases that were DAY ONE and is TOP TIER AAAA is MLB the Show 2022. Which of course was $70 on PS, and...wait for it....FREE on Xbox.

Xbox, for the players.

still releasing it at 70 bucks ps5 at launch even if its on gamepass.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts
@davillain said:

Okay you guys, this isn't a Halo: Infinite thread. This is about Sony's business on cinematic driven movies after all.

C'mon man, you know better...

Every thread is a Halo thread. lol :P

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 KvallyX

@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

Xbox, for the players.

still releasing it at 70 bucks ps5 at launch even if its on gamepass.

Xbox gamers win then. Free on Xbox. Or $1 if semantics are involved. But my point stands:

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#143 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58309 Posts

These people are making things more complicated than needed.

1. Make game

2. Sell game

They're just getting greedy at this point. Yeah, big blockbuster games are cool and all, but they cost way too much to make, and we don't need every game to be like that.

It's no longer about making games and profiting off those sales; it's about turning people into a resource and taking their money at a rate that's slow enough they won't think much of it, but's fast enough it's worthwhile to the corporation.

Don't be surprised if in 10-20 years when game streaming is fast enough that consoles are extinct and we have to have an EA subscription and a Ubisoft subscription and a 2K subscription liek it is now with films and shows.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Pedro

@mrbojangles25: That is why you take advantage of whatever a company is offering now that is favorable to you.😈 But, if you are a tool, you will be here showing concern about their profit margins and wanting to insure that their coffers a fully stack for the sake of the company.😂

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Sagemode87 said:

Yes it does benefit gamers. It's the difference from big budget games being TLOU2 and being Halo Infinite. Do you need further explanation or you good 🤔

Yes! Because I have a feeling you believe you have or point or you saw my comment and your snowflake self got triggered.😂

Geez, you're not even worth the trouble anymore. No points or rebuttals. Just calling people "triggered" when you're called out. Have a nice night.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#146 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

@hardwenzen: I’m disappointed with how Microsoft handled Halo Infinite. You think they rushed it because of GamePass?

No. In fact, Game Pass has shown that it's contributed to higher quality titles on Xbox. Now you know why the Halo Infinite campaign was so well received and got a 9/10.

One biome. Open world game with one biome.

Who does that?

And yet it was reviewed well. Your crying is the only thing I read against it. Every body I game with likes the campaign. I get that you think you're right, but you're only right for you.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 cainetao11

@hardwenzen said:

@Antwan3K: Forget about any post launch content, f2p Offline Service and all of this crap. The campaign is on par with Halo 5. Its a mess that i don't need to play to know that its bad. One biome, no enemies variety and extremely repetitive mission structure straight from an Ubisoft game doesn't make this a 9/10. And just like with Halo 5, the story is laughable to say the least.

He did a much better job at describing the actual campaign offerings that GS and other sites that were riding the blind Halo hype train didn't. Funny how they were all so excited about it, and all of them left the game within a month and forgot they even played it. What a memorable experience.

Loading Video...

My bad. I see how it really is now. "All the good reviews are wrong; this one that agrees with me is right". LMFAO you're too easy bro

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

1. Make game

2. Sell game

They're just getting greedy at this point. Yeah, big blockbuster games are cool and all, but they cost way too much to make, and we don't need every game to be like that.

It's no longer about making games and profiting off those sales; it's about turning people into a resource and taking their money at a rate that's slow enough they won't think much of it, but's fast enough it's worthwhile to the corporation.

Don't be surprised if in 10-20 years when game streaming is fast enough that consoles are extinct and we have to have anEA subscription and a Ubisoft subscription and a 2K subscription liek it is now with films and shows.

"bold"

I was predicting this would be the case in SW about 10 years ago. Said in 10-20 years it would be like cable channels a la carte. HBO, Showtime, Starz etc. Recall not being taken too seriously by most but only a few thought it through.

You've been here long enough you may even recall that. lol :P

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 KvallyX

@SecretPolice said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

1. Make game

2. Sell game

Don't be surprised if in 10-20 years when game streaming is fast enough that consoles are extinct and we have to have anEA subscription and a Ubisoft subscription and a 2K subscription liek it is now with films and shows.

"bold"

I was predicting this would be the case in SW about 10 years ago. Said in 10-20 years it would be like cable channels a la carte. HBO, Showtime, Starz etc. Recall not being taken too seriously by most but only a few thought it through.

People said that digital games would never exceed physical games in sales. As of July, 80% of all PS4 and PS5 games sold are digital. I bet the same people will now say that streaming will never exceed physical/digital games in sales. This oughta be good.

Now we know why MS is so focused on the cloud, and why Sony is using MS for the cloud.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 cainetao11

@kvallyx said:
@SecretPolice said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

1. Make game

2. Sell game

"bold"

People said that digital games would never exceed physical games in sales. As of July, 80% of all PS4 and PS5 games sold are digital. I bet the same people will now say that streaming will never exceed physical/digital games in sales. This oughta be good.

Now we know why MS is so focused on the cloud, and why Sony is using MS for the cloud.

I remember @SecretPolice talking about that years back. I remember in 2007 when a few of us were saying big deal in regards to blu ray for games since soon it will be digital anyway and we were told no way. Convenience is king with people.

And yes MS is on the cloud big time.