Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12957 Posts
@Sagemode87 said:
@kvallyx said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

@hardwenzen: I’m disappointed with how Microsoft handled Halo Infinite. You think they rushed it because of GamePass?

No. In fact, Game Pass has shown that it's contributed to higher quality titles on Xbox. Now you know why the Halo Infinite campaign was so well received and got a 9/10.

Scores mean EVERYTHING apparently. How's that working for the life of the game? I wouldn't go around gloating about Destruction All Stars with the current state its in even if it scored well. Keep the delusion, pray for the acquisition to go through, and stay mad.

With my 60 enjoyable hours in Halo Infinite campaign, what you are saying doesn’t make sense. Why would I trust what a cow says over what the media outlets said?

For me, it doesn’t matter who gets acquired by who. I will always be able to enjoy all the games because I own all the consoles and enjoy them all. That’s a win for me 👊

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

@hardwenzen: I’m disappointed with how Microsoft handled Halo Infinite. You think they rushed it because of GamePass?

No. In fact, Game Pass has shown that it's contributed to higher quality titles on Xbox. Now you know why the Halo Infinite campaign was so well received and got a 9/10.

One biome. Open world game with one biome.

Who does that?

I always forget how many hours you have into the campaign. Can I get a refresher?

This is you in every thread i mention Halo Infinite.

The more you mention Halo in every single thread, the better ❤️

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8063 Posts

@kvallyx: people who clearly haven't played the game are confusing the universally acclaimed singleplayer campaign with the lack of post-launch content for the free-to-play online multiplayer..

Again, this multiplayer was also universally acclaimed at launch.. The ONLY complaint is the lack of steady amd meaningful post-launch content (and justifiably so)..

This Halo Infinite that launched was a 9/10 and 87% Metacritic no matter how much it destroys these false narratives..

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

I know a certain Cow that is going to be extremely pissed that Sony is making this comparison. 😂

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@Antwan3K: Forget about any post launch content, f2p Offline Service and all of this crap. The campaign is on par with Halo 5. Its a mess that i don't need to play to know that its bad. One biome, no enemies variety and extremely repetitive mission structure straight from an Ubisoft game doesn't make this a 9/10. And just like with Halo 5, the story is laughable to say the least.

He did a much better job at describing the actual campaign offerings that GS and other sites that were riding the blind Halo hype train didn't. Funny how they were all so excited about it, and all of them left the game within a month and forgot they even played it. What a memorable experience.

Loading Video...
PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@sealionact:

Essential: Same as the original PS Plus, with two or three bonus monthly games, which you keep only as long as you're an active subscriber; online play; cloud saves; and PSN Store discounts. It costs $10 a month, or $60 a year. (In the UK it's £7 a month or £70 a year, and in Australia it's AU$12 or AU$80.)

Extra:All the features of Essential and more than 400 PS4 and PS5 games to download or selectively stream. It costs$15 a month, or $100 a year. (In the UK it's £11 a month or £84 a year; in Australia it's AU$19 or AU$135.)

Premium: A step up from Extra tier adding in PlayStation 1, PS2, PS3 and PSP games, growing the overall catalog to more than 700 games. That tier is available at$18 a month, or $120 a year. It also has time trial game demos, so subscribers try out certain games for a few hours before buying. (In the UK it's £13.49 a month or £100 a year. In Australia, where it's called "Deluxe" for some reason, it's AU$22 or AU$155.)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#58 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

Yes it does benefit gamers. It's the difference from big budget games being TLOU2 and being Halo Infinite. Do you need further explanation or you good 🤔

Yes! Because I have a feeling you believe you have or point or you saw my comment and your snowflake self got triggered.😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Pedro
@randy_lahey said:
@Pedro said:

I have a simple question. How does that benefit gamers?🤔

Simple answer: it means high budget games are given a chance to recoup their cost then become profitable. This promotes future development. Pretty much opposite to halo infinite. $500 mill down the drain.

Both Sony and MS makes money from every games sold on their system, is the source of most of their income. Also Halo Infinite didn't cost $500 million to make. Get your facts correct alt.😂

kejigoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#60  Edited By kejigoto
Member since 2004 • 2735 Posts

@Pedro:

Subscription services are not good for gaming. Not owning your software isn't good for gaming.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Pedro

@kejigoto said:

@Pedro:

Subscription services are not good for gaming. Not owning your software isn't good for gaming.

What game on either subscription service are you unable to purchase?🙄

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

@randy_lahey: do the math..

Assuming $10~15 per Game Pass sub and at 25 million subs, that's $250~375 million per year in revenue.. Consistently, regardless of what launches.. And this is in ADDITION to the per unit sales they still get when these games still top the sales charts during launch months..

How about when they have 50 million subs? .. 100 million? ..

Bottomline, there's a reason multi-billion and multi-trillion dollar companies aren't run by internet forum contributors..

I’m not interested in speculative napkin math. Everywhere I look you can grab 3 months for $1. How many people are actually paying full price and keeping it active all year round? You don’t know and nobody will because MS likes to fluff their numbers in any way they can. Not once has it been mentioned by MS brass that gamepass is profitable.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Randy_Lahey

@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:
@Pedro said:

Simple answer: it means high budget games are given a chance to recoup their cost then become profitable. This promotes future development. Pretty much opposite to halo infinite. $500 mill down the drain.

Both Sony and MS makes money from every games sold on their system, is the source of most of their income. Also Halo Infinite didn't cost $500 million to make. Get your facts correct alt.😂

Sony evidently makes a lot more money with their model, aka not giving away their huge budget games for $1. Care to provide a source that provides a concrete number for Halo infinite’s budget? Oh wait you don’t actually have any numbers than the one that speculates $500MM. Nice try shill lmao

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Antwan3K

@randy_lahey: yet you're somehow interested in how a multi-trillion dollar company is making money?.. 🙄 Subscription models are proven.. It's literally the reason every major company is doing them..

The bottomline is that day one content in a subscription model provides cheaper options for YOU; the consumer..

Anything short of asking Sony to do the same is just fanboy shilling for a corporation

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Antwan3K

@hardwenzen: you dont have a leg to stand on because you didn't play the game.. You're deferring to the opinion of others and the reputable sources have spoken:

9/10 on both GameSpot and IGN..

87% on Metacritic..

That's the beginning and end of any conversation with you at this point..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Pedro

@randy_lahey said:

Sony evidently makes a lot more money with their model, aka not giving away their huge budget games for $1. Care to provide a source that provides a concrete number for Halo infinite’s budget? Oh wait you don’t actually have any numbers than the one that speculates $500MM. Nice try shill lmao

I don't care who makes more money with their model. The financial well-being of multi-billion and multi-trillion dollar companies is NEVER my concern. Tools, care about shit like that. Halo Infinite budget is over a 10 year period, in the same manner as Activision/Blizzard's 500 million budget for Destiny.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Randy_Lahey

@Antwan3K said:

@randy_lahey: yet you're somehow interested in how a multi-trillion dollar company is making money?.. 🙄 Subscription models are proven.. It's literally the reason every major company is doing them..

The bottomline is that day one content in a subscription model provides cheaper options for YOU; the consumer..

Anything short of asking Sony to do the same is just fanboy shilling for a corporation

I’m interested in how a multi-trillion dollar company makes money?? Am I taking crazy pills? You literally responded to my original post with your pathetic napkin math to try to prove how successful your favourite company’s game rental service is lmao. Do you actually read what you post bro? It’s the most delusional shilly posts I’ve read in my life

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Randy_Lahey

@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:

I don't care who makes more money with their model. The financial well-being of multi-billion and multi-trillion dollar companies is NEVER my concern. Tools, care about shit like that. Halo Infinite budget is over a 10 year period, in the same manner as Activision/Blizzard's 500 million budget for Destiny.

Seems like you do care though since you all you do is retort with your emotional blather trying to paint your favourite corporation in the best light. Any proof about your 500MM 10 year plan?? How many times did they restart their project? How much additional dev support was required to merely get the game in its terrible state out the door. Any idea how much that cost outside of the original scope? Your little emotional self HOPES they didn’t blow thru 500MM, but deep down you fear the truth. Infinite will be around for 1 or 2 more years tops Lol. You really think that turd will be around for 10 years of support? Hahahah

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts
@Antwan3K said:

@hardwenzen: you dont have a leg to stand on because you didn't play the game.. You're deferring to the opinion of others and the reputable sources have spoken:

9/10 on both GameSpot and IGN..

87% on Metacritic..

That's the beginning and end of any conversation with you at this point..

We both know that if i did play the game, and kept saying what i do, you would find a new excuse on why my criticism isn't valid, so lets not play that game lol.

Don't look at the score, and lets look at the core of the game, shall we? Yes we shall.

Story: Pathetic and childish. Halo never had an amazing story, but the trilogy had a story that is at least worth listening to. What 343i has offered since H4 is an insult to a flagship title (especially in H5 and Infinite).

Characters: Just like the story, it feels to me that they were written by teenagers FOR teenagers. God awful writing.

Level design: Ubisoft kind of cringe with one extremely repetitive biome. I have never seen an open world game that didn't even try to give you an illusion of variety of environments.

Gunplay: Same ol same ol gunplay. Not bad, but where's the reboot at? Was adding the grappling hook supposed to be what they meant when "halo reboot" was mentioned?

And that's it. Where's the 9/10 at? Put that 9 upside down and this is the real score of Halo Infinite's campaign.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Pedro

@randy_lahey said:

Seems like you do care though since you all you do is retort with your emotional blather trying to paint your favourite corporation in the best light. Any proof about your 500MM 10 year plan?? How many times did they restart their project? How much additional dev support was required to merely get the game in its terrible state out the door. Any idea how much that cost outside of the original scope? Your little emotional self HOPES they didn’t blow thru 500MM, but deep down you fear the truth. Infinite will be around for 1 or 2 more years tops Lol. You really think that turd will be around for 10 years of support? Hahahah

Responding to your nonsense does not equate to me caring about the profitability of any of these companies. That is a false equivalency and simply doesn't make any sense.

Halo Infinite is on a ten-year plan. Any budget claims such as yours would be spread over the 10-year period. Basic corporate spread of funds.

It’s really about creating Halo Infinite as the start of the next ten years for Halo and then building that as we go with our fans and community.here.

You claimed Halo Infinite cost 500 million, so the burden of proof is on your end bud. So, feel free to link to official statements validating the claim.

Seems like you got emotional with your last few sentences. Don't get emotional now, it only makes it more fun for me.😂

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Randy_Lahey
@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:

Responding to your nonsense does not equate to me caring about the profitability of any of these companies. That is a false equivalency and simply doesn't make any sense.

Halo Infinite is on a ten-year plan. Any budget claims such as yours would be spread over the 10-year period. Basic corporate spread of funds.

It’s really about creating Halo Infinite as the start of the next ten years for Halo and then building that as we go with our fans and community.here.

You claimed Halo Infinite cost 500 million, so the burden of proof is on your end bud. So, feel free to link to official statements validating the claim.

Seems like you got emotional with your last few sentences. Don't get emotional now, it only makes it more fun for me.😂

The only figures available to us is the $500MM one. “Halo Infinite is on a ten-year plan” lol. You mean their initial plan? They also promised ray tracing and split screen coop. You still confident in their original vision? 343i has completely failed in every respect. All we know is that Halo Infinite has not met expectation financially. Anything else is speculation from shills like yourself.

How bout you show me their spent budget up to date instead of continuously white-knighting while simultaneously spewing that you “don’t care”. 🤡

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Pedro

@randy_lahey said:

The only figures available to us is the $500MM one. “Halo Infinite is on a ten-year plan” lol. You mean their initial plan? They also promised ray tracing and split screen coop. You still confident in their original vision? 343i has completely failed in every respect. All we know is that Halo Infinite has not met expectation financially. Only speculation comes from shills like yourself.

How bout you show me their spent budget up to date instead of continuously white-knighting while simultaneously spewing that you “don’t care”. 🤡

Please provide a link to an official statement of Halo Infinite costing 500 million. That shouldn't be too hard.

Cool new claim. Can you also provide official statements showing that Halo Infinite has not met financial expectations? I look forward to reading this info.

I never stated I know how their budget was spent for obvious reasons. 343, Xbox or MS has not disclosed their inner financing but you claim you know. So, provide the evidence.🤭

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#73 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

I’d really like to see the evidence of Halo Infinite costing 500 million to make myself.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Pedro

@Archangel3371 said:

I’d really like to see the evidence of Halo Infinite costing 500 million to make myself.

I initially thought it was substantiated when the claim was made over a year ago until I searched and it all stemmed from an unsubstantiated rumor.😂 Not like they can't have a budget that large but it also wouldn't be in one installment like many falsely believe.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

@Pedro: Yeah I’m pretty sure that it was a figure for a 10 year project. Now whether that project for Halo Infinite continues on for a 10 year lifespan remains to be seen but some people are acting like it is money that was already spent on the game. They need to bring the proof if they wish to continue that narrative.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Randy_Lahey
@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:

The only figures available to us is the $500MM one. “Halo Infinite is on a ten-year plan” lol. You mean their initial plan? They also promised ray tracing and split screen coop. You still confident in their original vision? 343i has completely failed in every respect. All we know is that Halo Infinite has not met expectation financially. Only speculation comes from shills like yourself.

Please provide a link to an official statement of Halo Infinite costing 500 million. That shouldn't be too hard.

Cool new claim. Can you also provide official statements showing that Halo Infinite has not met financial expectations? I look forward to reading this info.

I never stated I know how their budget was spent for obvious reasons. 343, Xbox or MS has not disclosed their inner financing but you claim you know. So, provide the evidence.🤭

Please provide an official source that details current expended Halo Infinite budget. I’ll wait.

https://80.lv/articles/halo-infinite-didn-t-meet-microsoft-s-financial-expectations-brad-sams-claims/

All information available to us support my claims. Your claims are simply delusions in hopes that your favourite company isn’t as shitty as they truly are managing projects and budgets. 😭. Stay emotional

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Pedro

@randy_lahey said:

Please provide an official source that details current expended Halo Infinite budget. I’ll wait.

https://80.lv/articles/halo-infinite-didn-t-meet-microsoft-s-financial-expectations-brad-sams-claims/

All information available to us support my claims. Your claims are simply delusions in hopes that your favourite company isn’t as shitty as they truly are managing projects and budgets. 😭. Stay emotional

You literally made the claim about their budget and you are asking me for evidence of your claims....😂

That is not official bud, that is hearsay. Please provide official statements to your claim that Halo Infinite budget was 500 million and that the game didn't meet financial expectations.

I look forward to your next spin.🤭

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Randy_Lahey

@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:

You literally made the claim about their budget and you are asking me for evidence of your claims....😂

That is not official bud, that is hearsay. Please provide official statements to your claim that Halo Infinite budget was 500 million and that the game didn't meet financial expectations.

I made the claim based on information freely available all over the internet. Halo Infinite is a dud, bud. MS has never spoken up to refute said claims so until they do this is the best information we have to work with, and that upsets you because it lines up with how poorly xbox has historically managed projects. I look forward to your next 5 retorts re-iterating how little you care about xbox’s financial management. PS the more emojis you use the more butthurt I know you are.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@Antwan3K: "$10~15 per Game Pass sub and at 25 million subs, that's $250~375 million per MONTH in revenue.."

Fixed for you. That's a lot of money. I wonder what the profit is?

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ENI232
Member since 2020 • 1005 Posts

@SolidGame_basic:

Yeah if anything they may become fans and purchase future titles at launch. Its a win win for all parties involved, gamers, sony and developers.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#81 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@randy_lahey said:
@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:

I made the claim based on information freely available all over the internet. Halo Infinite is a dud, bud. MS has never spoken up to refute said claims so until they do this is the best information we have to work with, and that upsets you because it lines up with how poorly xbox has historically managed projects. I look forward to your next 5 retorts re-iterating how little you care about xbox’s financial management. PS the more emojis you use the more butthurt I know you are.

The best information we have to work with is an employee coming to say it didn't cost $500 Million and had a normal budget for this type of game.

Freely available information on the internet, lets see if you can find it instead of rumors and hearsay.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#82 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@Pedro said:

Bigger quality games. Not some trash like Halo Infinite

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Pedro

@randy_lahey said:I made the claim based on information freely available all over the internet. Halo Infinite is a dud, bud. MS has never spoken up to refute said claims so until they do this is the best information we have to work with, and that upsets you because it lines up with how poorly xbox has historically managed projects. I look forward to your next 5 retorts re-iterating how little you care about xbox’s financial management. PS the more emojis you use the more butthurt I know you are.

You made a claim and you couldn't back it up with an official source. I am not sure why anyone would be upset because MS doesn't address rumors. And now I am butthurt because you were unable to validate your claim and something about MS finances...😂<----😎

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#84 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7201 Posts

@mowgly1: No PS5 exclusive has scored higher than Halo. Cows really butthurt about one game.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8471 Posts

Well according to cows Sony must be h*tthurt because they compared their output to movies.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

Don't be wussies, use your real accounts. lol :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Pedro

@mesome713 said:

@mowgly1: No PS5 exclusive has scored higher than Halo. Cows really butthurt about one game.

Really. Are you sure about that?

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Mesome713

@Pedro: Yeah, Deathloop scored a 10, but its on PC. Thats only game i know that scored a 10.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Pedro
@mesome713 said:

@Pedro: Yeah, Deathloop scored a 10, but its on PC. Thats only game i know that scored a 10.

Since you are using this site, Final Fantasy VII Remake.😎

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Mesome713

@Pedro: Cows wont count it, cause its multiplat game. It can be played on Microsoft Windows. They got weird rules.

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 VatususReturns
Member since 2021 • 940 Posts

compares games to movies

Uh oh, here they come...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Pedro

@mesome713 said:

@Pedro: Cows wont count it, cause its multiplat game. It can be played on Microsoft Windows. They got weird rules.

When it scored 10 it was exclusive.😎

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2504 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@Pedro said:

It helps both developers and gamers actually. Developers will make the most sales they can, and then eventually put the game on the subscription. So those who pay for the service will then have a chance to play those games that they otherwise may not have played.

I'd rather pay full price for TLOU Factions sequel or a new Killzone or Resistance game then see them suffer the fate of free-to-play Halo Infinite where purchasing all the content is going to cost you thousands of dollars.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45112 Posts

@mysticaldonut said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Pedro said:

It helps both developers and gamers actually. Developers will make the most sales they can, and then eventually put the game on the subscription. So those who pay for the service will then have a chance to play those games that they otherwise may not have played.

I'd rather pay full price for TLOU Factions sequel or a new Killzone or Resistance game then see them suffer the fate of free-to-play Halo Infinite where purchasing all the content is going to cost you thousands of dollars.

Yea, I have no problem rewarding developers that I like with my money. After all, gaming is a hobby.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

@Pedro: Yeah I’m pretty sure that it was a figure for a 10 year project. Now whether that project for Halo Infinite continues on for a 10 year lifespan remains to be seen but some people are acting like it is money that was already spent on the game. They need to bring the proof if they wish to continue that narrative.

"A beta version of Forge is coming to Halo Infinite on November 8 alongside a bigger update. This version of Forge will let players scale objects to whatever size they prefer, combine weapons to create new abilities, and give them a deeper base toolset.

Some players have gotten early access to Infinite's Forge through the Co-Op Flight program. Even though the mode hasn't been ready for player-side testing, long-time veteran creators have been impressed by what's possible with the latest iteration of Forge.

"It's a beta release, so I'm managing expectations, but I have good reason to have a positive outlook for the tool," Carson Barry, a creator who has been using Forge since Halo 3, told GameSpot. "Even the half-busted build that people accessed [...] is blowing previous titles' editors out of the water, for both performance and visuals."

Halo 5's Forge mode included a rudimentary scripting system that let creators implement enemy AI and other features, but it was a "pain to work with," according to Barry, who's deeply experienced with scripting within Forge. Halo Infinite's scripting feature will be much deeper than its predecessor, making many of the features that were difficult to implement in Halo 5 seamless in Infinite.

"The visual scripting provided by the node graph interface in Halo Infinite frees us from those issues, and makes drafting in-game much more user friendly," Barry said. Creators who have already jumped head-first into Infinite have been creating incredibly impressive maps. They've designed Mario Kart-like power ups, Andy's room from Toy Story, and much more."

"We won't see a fully-featured Forge on November 8 since it's only a beta release, but a stream of content should slowly improve the workshop mode over time. Halo Infinite may have launched in 2021, but if Halo 3's Forge is any indication, its best content is yet to come."

Full story, hit the link. ;)

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-forge-slowly-transformed-what-it-means-to-play-halo/1100-6507776/

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

@randy_lahey said:

I made the claim based on information freely available all over the internet.

You were so preoccupied with whether you could, You didn't stop to think if you should.

In other words, we can't trust you in the future.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By KvallyX

@randy_lahey said:
@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:

Damn, this alt^ is having a meltdown and providing everything BUT facts. Go figure. 🤡

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#98  Edited By navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts

I know why certain people keep pushing the $500m number, but it has been debunked by insiders and even the developers.

(Phone won't let me embed link for some reason)

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Halo infinite,the most talked about game on SW,

9 out of 10 and 87 metacritic games will do that, anyone remember that horizon forbidden worst or whatever it was called

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

@navyguy21: I took it upon myself and fix the link to your original post hence the twitter link. If you are on mobile, try to convert your mobile into desktop as if you were using your PC.

My job here is done. Back to drinking Tea🍵