Sony aiming to price the ps5 cheaper than Xbox Series X... enjoy bargain bin gaming.

• 61 results
TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 TomaLevine
Member since 2019 • 444 Posts

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2020/02/05/ps5-playstation-xbox-series-x-price-cost-specs/

Lmao they are not even trying to compete tech wise after the Xbox one x put them in their place.

Yep Sony is falling apart... it might sell better but it’s because most people do not have refined taste and would rather save 50$ than get better graphics on all the games. Mind blowing but look at how no talent Billie Eilish sells so well compared to stuff like White Reaper.

Once people buy the ps5 and find out the Xbox is better they will trade in. Xbox is going for quality over quantity

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

Your threads rank on par with Protoss, and that's really saying something.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11091 Posts

I will, thanks.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@tomalevine: Who and what is White Reaper?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

WTF DID I JUST READ! Why did I even attempt to read that!

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts
@lundy86_4 said:

No dude this guy is worse than me. Worst new user ive ever seen. Hes a blind xbox fanboy.

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TomaLevine
Member since 2019 • 444 Posts

@sealionact: a band with talent.

The metaphor was to compare ps5 to Billie Eilish and Xbox series x to white reaper

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

They never said they would be cheaper. And MS didn't put them in their place.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@lundy86_4 said:

No dude this guy is worse than me. Worst new user ive ever seen. Hes a blind xbox fanboy.

You 2 are the worst!

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

I think it's his alt.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Swear you would build a rig for the best visuals.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58308 Posts
@ProtossRushX said:
@lundy86_4 said:

This....is priceless.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sealionact

@tomalevine: Yeah, I got that. You could have picked a band that people actually listen to.... I mean, one charted song?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
Member since 2018 • 2683 Posts

I mean, it takes a certain kind of talent to be this bad of a poster. So bravo for that, I guess.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

@subspecies: Everyone needs their 15 minutes of fame I guess🤷‍♂️

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@saltslasher: The PS5 will smoke the Switch.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

Umm who exactly is, "said the editor-in-chief"?

I mean, no name of any Sony employee was ever stated in this report just, "the editor-in-chief".

So the "the editor-in-chief" of WHAT?

Smh if reporter can't even clarify who's making this statement why did you pull the trigger on reporting this as some kind of relevant news?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@boxrekt: Shin Imai, the Editor-in-Chief of IGN Japan. The article stated it, in the paragraph above what you (I can only assume,) seemingly read. It was said in a livestream.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BoxRekt

@lundy86_4 said:

@boxrekt: Shin Imai, the Editor-in-Chief of IGN Japan. The article stated it, in the paragraph above what you (I can only assume,) seemingly read. It was said in a livestream.

As I said..."no name of any Sony employee was ever stated in this report"

Do you understand what I'm saying or do I need to break it down for you using grade school logic?

This "report" is delivered as if it's coming from a Sony representative, but there was NONE! So who is the source of this information? The IGN editor?

No Jim Ryan, no Yoshida, no Herman Hulst so who was it that stated this? Can you answer that?

This is a basic question that no one else asked...thus why I asked why this was posted here as relevant news.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@boxrekt said:

Do you understand what I'm saying or do I need to break it down for you using grade school logic?

This "report" is delivered as if it's coming from a Sony representative, but there was NONE! So who is the source of this information? The IGN editor?

No Jim Ryan, no Yoshida, no Herman Hulst so who was it that stated this? Can you answer that?

This is a basic question that no one else asked...thus why I asked why this was posted here as relevant news.

Actually, you asked who the Editor-in-Chief was...

@boxrekt said:

Your misunderstanding of the English language can't be the responsibility of the individual quoting... Right? Right. That's common sense.

You misread the article, and that happens, i've probably done the same myself with other articles.

----

That being said, I love the defensive response, considering it was your own mistake.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BoxRekt

@lundy86_4 said:
@boxrekt said:

@boxrekt said:

Your misunderstanding of the English language can't be the responsibility of the individual quoting... Right? Right. That's common sense.

You misread the article, and that happens, i've probably done the same myself.

----

That being said, I love the defensive response, considering it was your own mistake.

Ok since you're not to sharp.

The "WHAT" was in reference to what section of PLAYSTATION or SONY!!!!

That's the entire point chrome dome. It was a rhetorical question but that's clearly above your head.

Jesus Christ just sink back under the bridge where you came from. It's not my fault you have the comprehension of a rock.

You're the only one who doesn't have an understanding of the English language and making your self sound even more brainless trying to continue your personal quest to clarify something that only you are too dense to understand.

Don't quote me any more with your brain dead posts acting as if you're informing me of something when you're not even bright enough to understand the point of my original post even after I explained it to you.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

@tomalevine: As an Xbox guy.... Please shut the hell up. You sound like protoss... And we all know that's not a good thing.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@boxrekt said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@boxrekt said:

@boxrekt said:

----

Jesus Christ just sink back under the bridge where you came from. It's not my fault you have the comprehension of a rock.

You're the only one who doesn't have an understanding of the English language and making your self sound even more brainless trying to continue your personal quest to clarify something that only you are too dense to understand.

Don't quote me any more with your brain dead posts acting as if you're informing me of something when you're not even bright enough to understand the point of my original post even after I explained it to you.

But everything was explained in the article, and yet you still asked. Meaning that you actually didn't understand what was said, as I have shown above.

Your first post had every answer within the article, so you scrambling is a little sad lol.

You also said:

@boxrekt said:

Smh if reporter can't even clarify who's making this statement why did you pull the trigger on reporting this as some kind of relevant news?

They did. They explicitly clarified who made the statement.

Are you doing okay?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e83c14458072
deactivated-5e83c14458072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25 deactivated-5e83c14458072
Member since 2006 • 2727 Posts

Absolutely, similar to how the Xbox outsold the PS4 with the X.

Wait...

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ThatDBFan

@tomalevine: Also, we literally found out yesterday that Sony hasn't even decided a price for the console.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ThatDBFan
@ProtossRushX said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Wow.... WOW. I can't believe I just read that. Post of the month 👌😂.

By the way it seems, I'm willing to be that he's your alt.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ThatDBFan
@sealionact said:

@tomalevine: Yeah, I got that. You could have picked a band that people actually listen to.... I mean, one charted song?

Something like Tool, that won 4 grammies, would've been better.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BoxRekt

@lundy86_4: I understood everything but clearly you're clueless and too slow to understand my point.

Ok slow poke.. you keep metioning the Editior of IGN like that answers what I asked, so let me ask YOU more directly since you aren't intelligent enough to grasp my point.

Which PLAYSTATION or SONY employee was this statement originated from?

If you can answer that question then have an argument for interjecting yourself in my post. If you can't then you're just a clown who talks out his rear end that just jumps on comments without knowing what the hell is being discussed.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ThatDBFan
@boxrekt said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@boxrekt said:

@boxrekt said:

----

That's the entire point chrome dome. It was a rhetorical question but that's clearly above your head.

Nice attempt at deflecting. You clearly asked who the editor-in chief was. Just take the L.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#31  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15919 Posts

Actually if they got Bloodborne 2 as launch title with full From Soft love I don't even mind paying $599. I am just that of an idiot for a new BB game.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ThatDBFan

@boxrekt: Take a chill pill. Go to a tropical island. Just calm down. Because as usually, you're getting pissed over nothing.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BoxRekt

@thatdbfan said:

Nice attempt at deflecting. You clearly asked who the editor-in chief was. Just take the L.

In relationship to Sony.

This shouldn't have to be spelled out...I literally asked which Sony employee this came from but you xbox fanboy are desperate for any type of win no matter how meager or idiotic.

@boxrekt said:

....no name of any Sony employee was ever stated in this report ...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@boxrekt said:

@lundy86_4: I understood everything but clearly you're clueless and too slow to understand my point.

Ok slow poke.. you keep metioning the Editior of IGN like that answers what I asked, so let me ask YOU more directly since you aren't smart enough to grasp my point.

If you can answer that question then have an argument for interjecting yourself in my post. If you can't then you're just a clown who talks out his rear end that just jumps on comments without knowing what the hell is being discussed.

Your entire initial post misconstrued what was said. It was from the livestream, so watch the livestream.

You didn't understand everything, as evidenced.

@boxrekt said:

I mean, no name of any Sony employee was ever stated in this report just, "the editor-in-chief".

Read that post, and understand where your idiocy comes in. Firstly, that initial sentence is wrong. Woefully. Your third sentence seemed to want to press asking who the "Editor-in-Chief" was, which was clearly stated as IGN Japan's EiC. The reporter literally clarified who made the statement.

Now, based upon said EiC, the livestream clarifies this. So, learn Japanese, and work on your English skills.

Your entire point needs to boil down to translating the Japanese livestream. That would be hard, considering your English skills are lackluster.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BoxRekt

@thatdbfan: Try no jumping on the bandwagon of your fellow fanboys making stupid arguments. If you're going to try to be a smart ass at least have a actual point that is "smart".

Exposing yourself to be too stupid to understand what someone is saying after trying to be a smart ass only means you were the one/s who need to "chill out".

Tell your fellow fanboy to chill out or just keep your fanboy opinion and advise to yourself.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@thatdbfan said:

Thank you... IGN's article also quotes a Japanese livestream. It's the Japanese Editor-in-Chief on a livestream, quoting said information. Regardless, Boxxy's English understanding is rough ..

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BoxRekt

@lundy86_4 said:

Your entire initial post misconstrued what was said. It was from the livestream, so watch the livestream.

Read that post, and understand where your idiocy comes in. Firstly, that initial sentence is wrong. Woefully. Your third sentence seemed to want to press asking who the "Editor-in-Chief" was, which was clearly stated as IGN Japan's EiC. The reporter literally clarified who made the statement.

Now, based upon said EiC, the livestream clarifies this. So, learn Japanese, and work on your English skills.

Your entire point needs to boil down to translating the Japanese livestream. That would be hard, considering your English skills are lackluster.

I asked you one question.

And you come back with another BS nothing response?

Thanks for clarifying you didn't even understand what the point of my original post was, you can shut up and get lost now.

just a troll that tried to be a smart ass and failed gotcha!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@boxrekt said:
@lundy86_4 said:

I asked you one question.

And you come back with another BS nothing response?

Thanks for clarifying you didn't even understand what the point of my original post was, you can shut up and get lost now.

just a troll that tried to be a smart ass and failed gotcha!

Again, read your post. Firstly, what you are saying was a question, actually wasn't. You misread the initial article, ran your mouth, and got caught with your pants down. As stated, the info is in the livestream. Here, i'll quote your initial post again:

@boxrekt said:

Also, I noticed you dipped the other thread. You stated that there were multiple hype threads for Stadia... I asked you to post them, and you fucked off. That being said, let's bring your spectrum of idiocy under one thread. Care to show those threads, as well as disprove your utter idiocy here?

Do everyone a favour, take a long break like you just have, and we'll all rest peacefully, not reading your dumbass posts.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BoxRekt

@lundy86_4: My point that you were too slow to grasp, was that the Editor of IGN was/is NOT a Sony employee.

Thus there is no validity in the statement he made until otherwise clarified where it originated.

Perhaps you were just trying to damage control your stupid misunderstanding of my original point by pointing out something that had NOTHING to do with what I was saying...or you really are that dense that you couldn't comprehend what I explained to you multiple time.

Again you STILL could't tell me where this statement originated from. And if you're saying the statement originated from IGN's Editor why the hell did you try to challenge my original point...that was that this statement didn't come from a Sony employee?

Clown

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@boxrekt said:

@lundy86_4: My point that you were too slow to grasp, was that the Editor of IGN was/is NOT a Sony employee.

Thus there is no validity in the statement he made until otherwise clarified where it originated.

Perhaps you were just trying to damage control your stupid misunderstanding of my original point by pointing out something that had NOTHING to do with what I was saying...or you really are that dense that you couldn't comprehend what I explained to you multiple time.

Again you STILL could't tell me where this statement originated from. And if you're saying the statement originated from IGN's Editor why the hell did you try to challenge my original point...that was that this statement didn't come from a Sony employee?

Clown

Dude, your initial post:

@boxrekt said:

Stop scrambling... Your story has changed a few times, yet your initial post remains. I'm bored, so take a walk, you absolute lemon.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sealionact

@thatdbfan: Billie Ellish was already better.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11281 Posts

I hope Sony launches two SKUs

1. PS5 for $399 limited 3K@30 | 2K@60 with small SSD

2. PS5 Pro for $699 for 4K@30 | 3K @60 | 2K@120 with large SSD

other than resolutions/frame rate and SSD size they run the same graphics engines, anti-aliasing, AF, shaders, VFX, particle effects, lighting, polygons etc

then in 3-4 years time they can make PS5 slim to replace PS5 and I dunno what to call it but replace PS5 Pro with a PS5.5 or PS5 Ultimate (idk) that can do 6K@30 | 4K@60 | 3K@120

or perhaps even better, after 3-4 years add a sort of eGPU option, where you connect a $300 GPU to your current PS5 Pro :p

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tomalevine: my daughters have made me like Billie Eilish.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@tomalevine: Did you have a bunch of mini strokes while writing that?!?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

No talent Billie Eilish? She’s amazing! Watch her Howard Stern performance and tell me she has no talent. Her voice is beautiful and unique.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:
Boxxy's English understanding is rough ..

I think the actual "Boxxy" is probably better at english than derprekt.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#49 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@tomalevine:

I'm not the biggest fan of Billie Eilish but in the comparison you threw at us: I'd take her music over White Reaper any day of the week. Aside from that, Sony has better exclusives as an advantage. Xbox needs some new IPs to get the ball rolling again.

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

PlayStation 5 will be cheaper AND more powerful than the Xbox Series X.

Just like PS4 was cheaper and more powerful than xbone at launch.

Sony knows how to properly design a console. Microsoft doesn’t.