Sony aiming to price the ps5 cheaper than Xbox Series X... enjoy bargain bin gaming.

• 61 results
hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 6129 Posts

Not getting the sexbox because it has zero exclusives and i can get everything on pc. If Sony drops the ball, and is an underpowered system AGAIN, i'm skipping next gen completely. This will be the first time ever.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 1246 Posts

@ajstyles said:

PlayStation 5 will be cheaper AND more powerful than the Xbox Series X.

Just like PS4 was cheaper and more powerful than xbone at launch.

Sony knows how to properly design a console. Microsoft doesn’t.

Kinect was a $100 mandatory extra when xbone launched, genius. MS won't pull that shit again.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#53 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6234 Posts

@tomalevine said:

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2020/02/05/ps5-playstation-xbox-series-x-price-cost-specs/

Lmao they are not even trying to compete tech wise after the Xbox one x put them in their place.

Yep Sony is falling apart... it might sell better but it’s because most people do not have refined taste and would rather save 50$ than get better graphics on all the games. Mind blowing but look at how no talent Billie Eilish sells so well compared to stuff like White Reaper.

Once people buy the ps5 and find out the Xbox is better they will trade in. Xbox is going for quality over quantity

Post is of low quality.

Very low quality

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 4104 Posts

@rmpumper said:
@ajstyles said:

Kinect was a $100 mandatory extra when xbone launched, genius. MS won't pull that shit again.

They already rectified/demonstrated it wont happen again in the Xbox One X. More powerful but cost more.

Same will happen PS5/Series X. I'm actually glad they will be different worst case would be both bring similar spec at same price.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 874 Posts

@boxrekt said:

@thatdbfan: Try no jumping on the bandwagon of your fellow fanboys making stupid arguments. If you're going to try to be a smart ass at least have a actual point that is "smart".

Exposing yourself to be too stupid to understand what someone is saying after trying to be a smart ass only means you were the one/s who need to "chill out".

Tell your fellow fanboy to chill out or just keep your fanboy opinion and advise to yourself.

Dude, you quite obviously asked who the editor-in-chief was. The answer was given to you. Your original post indicates a distinction between what you said about no Sony employees being mentioned, and asking who the editor-in-chief was. I'm afraid you're the only one exposing yourself to be stupid here pal. Calm down dude, you';re the one getting riled up over nothing.

Umm who exactly is, "said the editor-in-chief"?

I mean, no name of any Sony employee was ever stated in this report just, "the editor-in-chief".

So the "the editor-in-chief" of WHAT?

This shouldn't have to be spelled out...I literally asked which Sony employee this came from but you xbox fanboy are desperate for any type of win no matter how meager or idiotic.

Umm... No you didn't. Re-read your original post. You were clearly asking who the Editor-In-Chief was. Nowhere did you ask, "what Sony employee was this?" Not to mention, as Lundy said, your answer was literally in the article.

Umm who exactly is, "said the editor-in-chief"?

I mean, no name of any Sony employee was ever stated in this report just, "the editor-in-chief".

So the "the editor-in-chief" of WHAT?

Smh if reporter can't even clarify who's making this statement why did you pull the trigger on reporting this as some kind of relevant news?

Do you not even understand what you yourself are typing?

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ThatDBFan

@sealionact: I kinda disagree. I like Billie Eilish and she's very talented. But she's a bit overhyped, and her style isn't really "new" like they're saying it is. But again, I still like her as an artist.

Regardless, I was just naming a talented band that was already famous.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ThatDBFan

@ajstyles said:

Sony also released the PS3 for $600 with hardly any good games. Sit down Cow.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10052 Posts

It doesn't really matter which console is more powerful. The cheaper one will sell more. They both will have massive 3rd party support and the average consumer just wants to play those games at the cheapest price point possible.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

Another terrible post but a terrible alt!

However the thread was saved by seeing @boxrekt taking yet another defeat, seeing this clown being owned over and over never gets old:)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#60 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 46544 Posts

I thought power doesn't matter?

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#61  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 6929 Posts

These sources get weaker everyday... I know I likely said this in the past (probably before the start of last gen), but the reveals can't come soon enough.

People act like the specs of these consoles mean something to them on a personal level. lol...

Everything is going to be ok. In the end, the only thing that matters is the games. Regardless of who ends up with the better console. Nintendo is killing it and they aren't even close to current gen consoles.

I'll buy what I want because of the games. The hardware has little to do with my decision and about any case. That's not to say more power isn't an added bonus, but it isn't my primary decision making factor.

If MS comes out and announces a new KotOR, Timesplitters, Kameo, Fable, etc it would be hard for me not to want to purchase day one. If SONY comes out and announces a new SOCOM, Gran Turismo, Syphon Filter, Breath of Fire, etc it would be hard for me not to want to purchase one day one. If they both come out with the games then I will be there for both.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2232 Posts

Tip for fanboys arguing over price and power

Buy both and hey presto, you get da power,all da games and the cheapest next gen console

Fanboys HAH

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#63 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 46544 Posts

@bluestars said:

Tip for fanboys arguing over price and power

Buy both and hey presto, you get da power,all da games and the cheapest next gen console

Fanboys HAH

Fanboys suffer from one thing and one thing only. They make the item/thing they are fan of part of their identity. That's why they behave like fools.