Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Mostly 8s is a flop?

I'm mega jealous of herms who get to play stuff like Gone Home though.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#202  Edited By lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@NFJSupreme said:

This Gen just makes pc look better and better every week. I want a ps4. I could go out and buy one right now but why? All the good games are multiplats these days which look and play better on my pc.

Yeah...but then I haven't found anything currently on PC I want either. I like discs TBH. Not a fan of DL.

You're about to miss alot of PC gaming. developers making more profit thru DD

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Mostly 8s is a flop?

I'm mega jealous of herms who get to play stuff like Gone Home though.

Destiny is not an 8. And only very few games on consoles got an 8, most of them are indies.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#204 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Welcome to console generation 8, where the name of the game is paying for hype and the anticipation of greatness, rather than greatness itself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Welcome to console generation 8, where the name of the game is paying for hype and the anticipation of greatness, rather than greatness itself.

Or they could get a Wii U, but aparently it seems that they really like waiting O.o

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By foxhound_fox

@Maddie_Larkin said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Or they could get a Wii U, but aparently it seems that they really like waiting O.o

True, but according to most people, the Wii U isn't part of the "next generation". It's off doing it's own thing.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

it's also about being a jack of all trades machine, not good any any one thing

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#208 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

New gen means new expectations (as it should be) plus maybe this gen reviewers will actually use the entire scale.

Even I've been harsher on games since I've played so many in a 10 year span.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 foxhound_fox

@wis3boi said:

@foxhound_fox said:

it's also about being a jack of all trades machine, not good any any one thing

Especially games.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11798 Posts

I don't think you should be talking to us about right now about exclusives, Bloodborne and Uncharted oh boy 2 games! Quantum Break will most likely get announced for PC

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By NoodleFighter

I don't think you should be talking to us about right now about exclusives, Bloodborne and Uncharted oh boy 2 games!

Meanwhile on PC

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Killing Floor gonna be so good.

The first one had the some of the most perfect gameplay ever to be found in video games.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By jhonMalcovich

Oh, I totally forgot about Lichdom Battlemage. It kinda passed under my radar. I ve heard it´s very solid graphically and a not bad game in general. It got 78 on PC Gamer.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#214  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@NoodleFighter said:

I don't think you should be talking to us about right now about exclusives, Bloodborne and Uncharted oh boy 2 games!

Meanwhile on PC

The upcoming AAA games on PS4 currently are Order 1886 (seems like another flop) , Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne . On Xbox One , you have Quantum Break , Halo 5 , MCC Collection , Gears 4 . While on PC ; Star Citizen , Squadron 42 , Elite Dangerous , Unreal Tournament , Total War , Syberia 3 , Legacy of the Void , Landmark , Everquest Next , Homeworld Remastered , Ancient Space etc .

EDIT : What is the name of game , showcased in screenshot number 4 , 6 and 10 .?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13666 Posts

@Cranler said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Cranler said:

How is that moving the goalpost?

I think it's a valid critique of this thread.

In this thread the pc fanboys are like armchair quarterbacks sitting in the stands too afraid to play the hype game lest one of their games flop. Better to have played and lost than to have not played at all.

360's only big launch game was CoD 2. PS 4 had CoD Ghosts and BF 4.

2006 the only noteworthy games the 360 had were Gears, Oblivion, Graw and R6 Vegas

PS 4 in 2014 has DA Inquisition, AC Unity, CoD Advanced Warfare, Far Cry 4, Alien. Also Lords of the fallen, Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor could be good.

Launch: Amped 3, CoD 2, Condemned, PGR 3, Kameo.

2006: Ghost Recon, Oblivion, Splinter Cell DA, Gears, Rainbow Six, Fight Night Round 3, Test Drive Unlimited.

A lot of that stuff was more interesting at the time than the shit we're getting right now.

And that was just the stuff interesting to me.

CoD Ghosts destroys CoD 2. So much more content.

The other launch shooter was Quake 4. BF 4 walks all over it.

AC Black Flag offers more bang for the buck than Kameo and Condemned combined.

PS 4 easily holds it's own in a first year comparison even before the big hitters of fall have released. By the end of the year PS 4 will easily have beaten the 360's first full year.

Not really, because most of the PS4 games are on all platforms so what is the incentive to get current gen versions of it. The fact that most games are multiplats or ports of last gen games makes it seem boring.

The 360 games were best on the 360 because it was the only next gen platform at the time. So it was either a multiplat, vastly better than the PS2 version, a PC port which was kind of a newer deal back then or a 360 only game. So there was incentive, it felt like it was worth owning the current gen platform at the time.

Most of the games so far on the current gen are also available on last gen platforms. So we're getting games from last gen and also games released on both gens which don't even look vastly better. So what's the point. I can get all these games on on my PC (performing very well on an affordable mid range card), or on my 360. That's why this gen feels so much worse this gen, they aren't offering much I didn't have access to before.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@Cranler said:

Sales and popularity are more important than scores.

1. Bullshit. The actual quality of the game is most important to the gamer, and what we have been using here at SW for almost 10 years. Go to vgchartz forums if you want sales to be the most important measure.

2. This entire thread is about scores. Stop trolling. You can't go into a sales thread and talk about scores when literally every other poster is discussing sales. That is called derailing.

3. There was plenty of Divinity threads. Another AAAE for PC, dat' first place. SW uses scores. Not sales.

It's an unfair thread since no one ever hypes any pc games here.

When was the last time a pc game got a sticky? All those games but none are hype worthy?

PC games don't always have the biggest marketing campaign. Even when they do, its nothing compared to that of console games.

They rely on actually being good, slow and steady sales, and word of mouth. I'd gladly take more "8's and 9's" over more "hyped games", which is the current situation of PC vs XBONE/PS4.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 RoboCopISJesus

@humanistpotato said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@Cranler said:

1. Bullshit. That is so anti-gamer. The actual quality of the game is most important, and what we have been using here at SW for almost 10 years. Don't try to argue against this, thats how this forum works. (And most other gaming forums).

2. This entire thread is about scores. You can't go into a sales thread and talk about scores when literally every other poster is discussing sales. That is called derailing.

3. There was plenty of Divinity threads. Another AAAE for PC, as PC remains first place in quality exclusives and multiplats. SW uses scores. Not sales.

Lol i gues with dat logic micheal bay movies are masterpieces

And McDonalds are the best hamburgers.

lol Cranler.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@walloftruth said:

@Cranler said:

@walloftruth said:

@Cranler said:

@walloftruth said:

I don't know, I never accused you of that so I have no idea why you are asking me that question right now.

Yeah you did. If you didnt want to involve me then delete my post.

Nope I didn't, you're free to provide proof though if you have some. And I fear I can't delete your posts, only you and the mods can do that.

You're agreeing with someone who deliberately misconstrued my post. Of course I wasn't talking about the original post, it didn't occur to you that I meant delete my post in the quote tree? It is by far the most logical conclusion to come to.

I agreed with the post he made, not with whatever backstory you and him have. And if it is by far the most logical conclusion to come to, then why didn't you come to that logical conclusion yourself and outright said what you meant?

Didn't realize I had to draw a picture. I figured anyone with average intelligence would understand what i meant.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Cranler

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Cranler said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

2006: Ghost Recon, Oblivion, Splinter Cell DA, Gears, Rainbow Six, Fight Night Round 3, Test Drive Unlimited.

A lot of that stuff was more interesting at the time than the shit we're getting right now.

PS 4 easily holds it's own in a first year comparison even before the big hitters of fall have released. By the end of the year PS 4 will easily have beaten the 360's first full year.

Not really, because most of the PS4 games are on all platforms so what is the incentive to get current gen versions of it. The fact that most games are multiplats or ports of last gen games makes it seem boring.

The 360 games were best on the 360 because it was the only next gen platform at the time. So it was either a multiplat, vastly better than the PS2 version, a PC port which was kind of a newer deal back then or a 360 only game. So there was incentive, it felt like it was worth owning the current gen platform at the time.

Most of the games so far on the current gen are also available on last gen platforms. So we're getting games from last gen and also games released on both gens which don't even look vastly better. So what's the point. I can get all these games on on my PC (performing very well on an affordable mid range card), or on my 360. That's why this gen feels so much worse this gen, they aren't offering much I didn't have access to before.

A consolite will eventually get a next gen console and most likely before it drops below $400. So why wait? They will end up spending the same amount of money in the end.

Why buy inferior versions of console mulitplats when you could get the next gen versions instead.

Gun was vastly better than the last gen version? What PS 2 games were vastly better on 360?

GamingTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By GamingTitan
Member since 2004 • 657 Posts

@walloftruth said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Nothing. Cheaper way to game. One decent PC will last years for gaming.

Where can I get a $400 prebuilt that's guaranteed to play every multiplat this gen?

As far as games it depends on the gamers habits. I see plenty of gamers buying pc games at full price on steam then they get lured into games they never wanted to buy in steam sales so they end up with a gigantic backlog of games they'll never have time for.

Poor of us, PC gamers :' ( What an aweful thing happens to us. Anything but only not a gigantic backlog of games.

LMAO Cranler has just made the best advertising for PC gaming ever.

You heard him, kids, don´t do PC gaming or else you will end up with a gigantic backlog of games.

Lol this. I don't understand why some consolites believe that having a shipload of games is a bad thing.

Seriously? you are the second or third person to apparently not be able to wrap their head around the idea that having a bunch of games that you payed for, that you know you are never going to play, and that you bought simply cause they were cheap, is a bad thing. Do you really not see how you have wasted your money?

so yeah kids, be morons and buy shit that you'll never play/use. Fucking brilliant~

I also agree with all the people that are shaking their heads asking why a game that scored in the 8s is a flop.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@DarthRamms said:

I think many of them are to busy forcing themselves to play Destiny.

"Hey yall let's kill the same enemies over and over again to get some better loot."

you make that last bit sound like a bad thing. let me show you real console peasant mentality.

"Lets kill players over and over again to rank and prestige in kiddies first Shooter".

"Lets play a single player corridor indie rip off or yet another corridor zombie shooter than is 40% up to date gameplay in its genre and 90% cutscenes."

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Cranler

@GamingTitan said:

@walloftruth said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

Where can I get a $400 prebuilt that's guaranteed to play every multiplat this gen?

As far as games it depends on the gamers habits. I see plenty of gamers buying pc games at full price on steam then they get lured into games they never wanted to buy in steam sales so they end up with a gigantic backlog of games they'll never have time for.

Poor of us, PC gamers :' ( What an aweful thing happens to us. Anything but only not a gigantic backlog of games.

You heard him, kids, don´t do PC gaming or else you will end up with a gigantic backlog of games.

Lol this. I don't understand why some consolites believe that having a shipload of games is a bad thing.

Seriously? you are the second or third person to apparently not be able to wrap their head around the idea that having a bunch of games that you payed for, that you know you are never going to play, and that you bought simply cause they were cheap, is a bad thing. Do you really not see how you have wasted your money?

so yeah kids, be morons and buy shit that you'll never play/use. Fucking brilliant~

I also agree with all the people that are shaking their heads asking why a game that scored in the 8s is a flop.

Yep! If all Steam sales did was make people end up spending less money then what would be the incentive for Valve and the publishers? Gabe Newell didn't become a billionaire by selling games for little profit, he did it by making gamers spend more.

For every shrewd pc gamer that only buys games on sale there's probably 10 who buy at launch and then get lured into buying games on sale as well. Steam would fail if this were not true.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@humanistpotato said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@Cranler said:

1. Bullshit. That is so anti-gamer. The actual quality of the game is most important, and what we have been using here at SW for almost 10 years. Don't try to argue against this, thats how this forum works. (And most other gaming forums).

2. This entire thread is about scores. You can't go into a sales thread and talk about scores when literally every other poster is discussing sales. That is called derailing.

3. There was plenty of Divinity threads. Another AAAE for PC, as PC remains first place in quality exclusives and multiplats. SW uses scores. Not sales.

lol Cranler.

Game are made to make money not avoid flopping on syswars.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@GamingTitan said:

@walloftruth said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Who says they aren't going to play them?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@Cranler said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Cranler said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

A consolite will eventually get a next gen console and most likely before it drops below $400. So why wait? They will end up spending the same amount of money in the end.

Why buy inferior versions of console mulitplats when you could get the next gen versions instead.

Gun was vastly better than the last gen version? What PS 2 games were vastly better on 360?

"So why wait" Seriously? You would have to have no value of money to think like that. Why buy something with little current worth. The last gen versions aren't even hugely inferior, certainly not to warrant buying a brand new console. And you don't know they'll end up spending the same money. Early adopters end up paying more.

Right now it's just buying a console for the sake of it.

If someone waits until there's games of worth to a platform, they can get the first year crap pretty cheap anyway later on.

Vastly better graphically I meant.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#226 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

@jhonMalcovich: what about Nintendo exclusives that are excellent. The best in gaming?

GamingTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By GamingTitan
Member since 2004 • 657 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@GamingTitan said:

@walloftruth said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Who says they aren't going to play them?

If you are indeed going to get around to playing them then this scenario wouldn't apply to you. Obviously~

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Cranler

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Cranler said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Cranler said:

"So why wait" Seriously? You would have to have no value of money to think like that. Why buy something with little current worth. The last gen versions aren't even hugely inferior, certainly not to warrant buying a brand new console. And you don't know they'll end up spending the same money. Early adopters end up paying more.

If someone waits until there's games of worth to a platform, they can get the first year crap pretty cheap anyway later on.

They're going to spend that $400 at some point. Why not now so they can play better versions of the same games? It's a no brainer.

Would you like to compare the current and last gen versions of BF 4?

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@humanistpotato said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@Cranler said:

lol Cranler.

We aren't CEO's.

What matters more is 8 and 9 scoring titles to a gamer. What system has the most quality games?

Just like a burger lover isn't going to step foot into McDonalds.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@humanistpotato said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@Cranler said:

lol Cranler.

We aren't CEO's.

What matters more is 8 and 9 scoring titles to a gamer. What system has the most quality games?

With all the money Bungie and Activision made the sequel will end up being awesome. A hyped up, full priced shooter will be subjected to a lot more scrutiny than a quirky 2 hour long platformer that costs $5.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@humanistpotato said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@Cranler said:

lol Cranler.

We aren't CEO's.

With all the money Bungie and Activision made the sequel will end up being awesome. A hyped up, full priced shooter will be subjected to a lot more scrutiny than a quirky 2 hour long platformer that costs $5.

Yeh, cool. But it doesn´t save Destiny from being a mediocre game. And knowing Activision, the sequel won´t be awesome either.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

We aren't CEO's.

Yeh, cool. But it doesn´t save Destiny from being a mediocre game. And knowing Activision, the sequel won´t be awesome either.

Knowing Bungie, it will.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

We aren't CEO's.

Knowing Bungie, it will.

Well...we will just have to wait 3-4 years for that ; )

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 treedoor

@RoboCopISJesus said:

PC games don't always have the biggest marketing campaign. Even when they do, its nothing compared to that of console games.

They rely on actually being good, slow and steady sales, and word of mouth. I'd gladly take more "8's and 9's" over more "hyped games", which is the current situation of PC vs XBONE/PS4.

Yep.

Never understood the argument of "hype" and "advertising" on this forum, or other gaming forums.

We're all gamers who are on the internet, participating in forums hosted by gaming sites that have tons of news and reviews, but for some reason some people still hold to the idea that more tv advertising means something is worth buying.

I'll never understand the mindset.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Cranler

@treedoor said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Yep.

Never understood the argument of "hype" and "advertising" on this forum, or other gaming forums.

We're all gamers who are on the internet, participating in forums hosted by gaming sites that have tons of news and reviews, but for some reason some people still hold to the idea that more tv advertising means something is worth buying.

So you're saying all the marketing whiz's at these big publishers are clueless?

A mediocre shooter sold faster than any pc game in history and you denounce the power of tv advertising?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 clyde46

@Cranler said:

@treedoor said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Yep.

A mediocre shooter sold faster than any pc game in history and you denounce the power of tv advertising?

Read what he wrote again...... He's not saying its a worthless practice. He's questioning why some people hold the view that because it has TV adverts its somehow a better product. Reading comprehension man, geez.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@Cranler said:

@treedoor said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Yep.

^strawman

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@humanistpotato said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@Cranler said:

lol Cranler.

We aren't CEO's.

With all the money Bungie and Activision made the sequel will end up being awesome.

Link?

They couldn't do it the first time with an insane budget? They need an even more insane budget to get over a 60% score?

I'll take my 8's and 9's over big hype any day.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@humanistpotato said:

lol Cranler.

We aren't CEO's.

With all the money Bungie and Activision made the sequel will end up being awesome.

Link?

They couldn't do it the first time with an insane budget? They need an even more insane budget to get over a 60% score?

Look at Bungies track record. One of the highest rated devs in history.

How about a screenshot of all those 8's and 9's that are in your steam library?

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 treedoor

@Cranler said:

@treedoor said:

Yep.

Try reading again

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

Destiny scored 6.0

It had an insanely high budget. Keep giving us your opinion on future titles that haven't even begun development. I'm sure you'll win an argument one day.

You said sales were more imortant than scores. Do you work for Bungie, because that is the only case in which that would be true. The game scored pretty damn low, no sales or popularity will change that. A majority (nearly all) of reviewers are calling it mediocre at best. They don't give a shit about its sales, and neither should we.

Especially not in a score based thread. Make a new thread discussing the sales.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 NoodleFighter

@Cloud_imperium said:

@NoodleFighter said:

Meanwhile on PC

The upcoming AAA games on PS4 currently are Order 1886 (seems like another flop) , Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne . On Xbox One , you have Quantum Break , Halo 5 , MCC Collection , Gears 4 . While on PC ; Star Citizen , Squadron 42 , Elite Dangerous , Unreal Tournament , Total War , Syberia 3 , Legacy of the Void , Landmark , Everquest Next , Homeworld Remastered , Ancient Space etc .

EDIT : What is the name of game , showcased in screenshot number 4 , 6 and 10 .?

That game is survarium, Vosotok recently announced they're close to releasing a beta of the free Open world faction survival portion and a set of 5 player co op campaigns.

Other is White Heavens a UE4 horror game made by the people that made Anna. Last one is Black Desert online.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 clyde46

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@humanistpotato said:

lol Cranler.

We aren't CEO's.

Link?

How about a screenshot of all those 8's and 9's that are in your steam library?

And yet it scored a 6 here, it has a MC of 74....

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@Cranler said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Cranler said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Cranler said:

They're going to spend that $400 at some point. Why not now so they can play better versions of the same games? It's a no brainer.

Would you like to compare the current and last gen versions of BF 4?

Loading Video...

Not impressed.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#245 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@NoodleFighter said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

That game is survarium, Vosotok recently announced they're close to releasing a beta of the free Open world faction survival portion and a set of 5 player co op campaigns.

Other is White Heavens a UE4 horror game made by the people that made Anna. Last one is Black Desert online.

Thanks . Black Desert sure looks like a true next gen MMO . Even its character creation system is better than anything we've ever seen before .

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Cranler
@walloftruth said:

@Cranler said:

Didn't realize I had to draw a picture. I figured anyone with average intelligence would understand what i meant.

Where did I say that I wanted a drawn picture? And if you have average intelligence then why didn't you simply say what you meant?

What else would I mean when I say to another user "delete my post"?

@walloftruth said:

@GamingTitan said:

And you are apparently not able to wrap your head around the fact that I only buy games that I intend to play. You seem to forget that you have an eternity to play those games, they won't run away, as long as Steam is there you'll have your games. You seem to also forget that you can share your games with your family.

so yeah kids, be morons and talk about shit that you have no clue about. Fucking brilliant~

This is why Gabe Newell is a billionaire:

How can I say no when I can get Euro Truck Simulator 2 for $9.99? I don't know much about Europe--even less about its trucks--and I have absolutely zero interest in simulating anything related to the two. But I'll be damned if that game doesn't look fantastic in my Steam library, where it'll spend an eternity grayed out and uninstalled. Really, when it comes down to it, I just can't resist what my brain perceives to be a good deal.

http://www.gamesradar.com/confessions-steam-summer-sale-addict/

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Lmao at this thread.... PC is the place to be....it's where all the new start up developers that have something to prove are making smash hits.... Haven't you console noobs figured that out yet?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Cranler

@scatteh316 said:

Lmao at this thread.... PC is the place to be....it's where all the new start up developers that have something to prove are making smash hits.... Haven't you console noobs figured that out yet?

What smash hits do you speak of?