So Black Spiderman is incoming...huh... Nay or Yay?

• 154 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

Spiderman is white, keep it white.

Want a black superhero create one.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#152 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@ivangrozny: if he makes a good hero let him play

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#153  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:

It's just as stupid as it sounds. There is nothing racist about asking questions... the only racist people are the ones that are quick to anger and throw that card in the first place. I haven't read all the comics, but every one I have ever seen he is white. On that note.. probably don't want to get all the liberals stirred up, or I'll never hear the end of the 100 different genders... lol.

Morales is a black Spider-Man from the Ultimate (?) Universe, but was brought into the main universe due to his popularity. Shit, there's even a Pig Spider-Man.

Peter Parker has always been the main Spider-Man but not the only one to carry the name/mantle.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@Midnightshade29: the issue with making new super heroes is its usually not profitable. It's easier to just make another version established ones. Plus, it's not like they just pulled it out of nowhere, he's in the comics. Almost all superheroes are going to be white because of the times most heroes came from. Nothing wrong with shaking things up a bit.