Since Sony is too cheap to release Vita games, World of Final Fantasy will have to do.

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Hellblazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 The_Hellblazer
Member since 2016 • 183 Posts
@iandizion713 said:

@aigis: Close enough, its pretty cool system. Most jrpgs are just way too easy. Its nice to find one that makes you think.

If you want an RPG that really makes you think, I'd actually recommend Final Fantasy 4 or 5....4 is really cool because it forces you to create strategies outside of the basic attack/summon stuff till victory that's plagued a fair amount of the other games

FF5 is really cool because you can mix and match different classes and create interesting combos, like a knight that can manipulate time, or a white mage that beats fools with their fists

So yeah, if you're looking for games that require some thought, I would these two on steam, or hunt for the Nintendo DS/gameboy advance versions of 4/5 respectively...

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#102  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@the_hellblazer: I got FFIV on DS, good recommendation. I stick to Xenoblade and Fire Emblem for difficulty though. Im also more of a Dragon Quest fan then FF, but i always have a soft spot for FF because thats the rpg i started on when i was young.

The_Hellblazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 The_Hellblazer

@iandizion713: Thanks! I've actually never tried Xenoblade for some reason or other, is it worth the investment or nah? I've been looking for a good new RPG series to get into...

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By iandizion713

@the_hellblazer: O yeah, Xenoblade is one of the best. Its a little more complex then others, but its not bad. Both Xenoblades are really good and different also, so it keeps things fresh.

The_Hellblazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 The_Hellblazer

@iandizion713: I guess I'll give Chronicles X a try then....I don't have a New 3DS, and the Wii version is apparently impossible to find, so I probably won't get around to the original anytime soon...from what I gather, the Chronicles X doesn't have much to do with the original, yeah?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By iandizion713

@the_hellblazer: Nah, nothing at all. The original is on eShop for $19.99 though. And Xenoblade Chronicles X was on sale not long ago, should be able to find good deal. If you check at Target, some have been marking down to $29.99. Which is best i think itll ever be until a buy1get1 or something comes along.