Sign here if you think X1 will flop and do worse than Wii U.

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Trinitarian
Member since 2007 • 1407 Posts

Every thread on SW is infested with wishful termites dressed up as cows, trying to eat away at the reality the X1 will be a hit. I've seen this last gen, the gen before that when it came to M$. I'd only wish i made a thread like this then, so i could rehash it and do some pest control. X1 will not flop, it will be going head to head with PS4 with in the first 3~6 months, if not sooner. 300K vs 15K servers will smash PSN social gaming in every way. Plus, how they use and develop the AI by using the cloud is unparalleled, as well as their plans for persistent worlds. The gameplay for X1 every way will be light years ahead of PS4. 

And if the speculation is true, and there is a little more power in the PS4, its not going to matter. Comparing the power of these two consoles is like comparing which of the two basic households ants is bigger and better, both are mere bugs that get squashed when compared to the power of the PC. So, go on, tell me your predictions on how bad X1 is going to fail. Worse than dreamcast, worse that Wii U latest sales of 160k consoles sold in three months? Come on lets here it. And everyone of you that make such ridiculous predictions will forever be immortalized in my sig as the Cows with the most wishful thinking hateful jargon System Wars has ever seen. 

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

I don't think it'll fail like the Wii U.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

barack-obama-signature.jpg.

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
The x1 won't flop. Casuals and Bro gamers will eat it up. I kinda want one. Some of the exclusives look fun(hopefully they get ported to PC ala Alan Wake style) I love Halo too. Xbox one is no longer a POS console. Kinect is the only problem. Xbox One will likely be the worst console for exclusives like both xboxes before it.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
Your OP gave me cancer. No, the X1 probably won't flop, but my god was that just terrible. Nothing but fanboy bullshit in that OP.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

344uxc4.jpg.

Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts
There is no way in hell the X1 will flop, sales wise only time will tell how it will do against the PS4 but it damn sure won't flop like the wii u.
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44567 Posts
well, it certainly couldn't do worse than Wii U at this point, both should easily outsell the Wii U in the first year
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

The console will do fine.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13665 Posts

At launch I expect a slow start with sales, maybe PS3 slow, but they'll pick up.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Your OP gave me cancer. No, the X1 probably won't flop, but my god was that just terrible. Nothing but fanboy bullshit in that OP. darkspineslayer

Quite the outburst wasn't it? Dem dastardly cows really affected the delicate little flower that is the TC.

But Bone will surely outperform the WiiU. It's doing almost impossibly badly.

Cocomo1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Cocomo1999
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
It will be terrible. I sign.
Shensolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Shensolidus
Member since 2003 • 931 Posts
[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"]The x1 won't flop. Casuals and Bro gamers will eat it up. I kinda want one. Some of the exclusives look fun(hopefully they get ported to PC ala Alan Wake style) I love Halo too. Xbox one is no longer a POS console. Kinect is the only problem. Xbox One will likely be the worst console for exclusives like both xboxes before it.

Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure about casuals or bro gamers. There really is nothing holding them to the Xbox brand. I've been to a few conventions since E3 and talked to tons of common, everyday people who have no interest in console nonsense, and the results have always come back the same with PS4 on top. Hell, theres a video someone made a thread of on some website asking people at PAX which console they prefer, and it was 32-10 PS4. Yeah, there is some weird disconnected buzz with the PS4 amongst people the further out I get from gamers. I don't know how this happened, I really wish I understood how some crazy message like this got spread. Honestly, part of me wants to blame social media. We see how we react to crazy negative news on FB and Twitter, but we rarely hear about good things on there. And the X1 stuff was all over my FB, especially from people who fall under the 'casual' or 'bro' labels. Again, I just don't understand it.
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17427 Posts
Cows hope it fails, but it will be fine. Cows (and analysts) said the same about 360......and Wii
AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts
I stopped at " trying to eat away at the reality the X1 will be a hit " .. Theres no point to read further . Anyways as for Wii U ... That is an epic fail that trying with , once again , rehashes to milk all brainwashed sheeps that left .. And i assure you there are not many left.
j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts
it will 100% flop.... in Japan but not in the US, xbox brand is related to halo and cod franchise which America loves
AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 AzatiS
[QUOTE="navyguy21"]Cows hope it fails, but it will be fine. Cows (and analysts) said the same about 360......and Wii

Noone hopes for X1 to fail. Cows saying PS4 will easily win. Lemmings are the ones hoping PS4 do bad actually. Analysts are not wrong everytime you know. If they were they wouldnt do that job for too long.
hotdiddykong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 hotdiddykong
Member since 2007 • 2099 Posts

Your implying the Wii U did anything wrong other than take a while to get games :P

Frankly im getting a X1 and Wii U

and anyone pulling the "they'll put the features back" argument notice that Sony will eventually do it as well.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 navyguy21
[QUOTE="AzatiS"][QUOTE="navyguy21"]Cows hope it fails, but it will be fine. Cows (and analysts) said the same about 360......and Wii

Noone hopes for X1 to fail. Cows saying PS4 will easily win. Lemmings are the ones hoping PS4 do bad actually. Analysts are not wrong everytime you know. If they were they wouldnt do that job for too long.

You must be a cow... You are delusional if you think the dozens of threads a day arent of cows hoping X1 fails. All the bashing, attacking the games, the hardware, Kinect, etc. You would seriously have to be in denial if you think otherwise. No one hopes the PS4 does badly, in fact ive only seen 1 thread here that was saying that PS4 wont be a runaway success. Have you seriously not seen SW every day since E3?
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Noone hopes for X1 to fail. Cows saying PS4 will easily win. Lemmings are the ones hoping PS4 do bad actually. AzatiS

Its funny because you're serious.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
be realistic, nothing can do worst than wiiu
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

and anyone pulling the "they'll put the features back" argument notice that Sony will eventually do it as well.

hotdiddykong
Anyone else remember the "Herp Derp, If Microsoft does it, Sony has to do it" argument?
Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kaz_Son
Member since 2013 • 1389 Posts
I don't care if XB1 fails or succeeds but with that said I think it will fail compared to the PS4....  :P The WiiU is already a failure so it would be pointless to use the WiiU as some kind of measuring stick.
AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 AzatiS

[QUOTE="AzatiS"][QUOTE="navyguy21"] You must be a cow... You are delusional if you think the dozens of threads a day arent of cows hoping X1 fails. All the bashing, attacking the games, the hardware, Kinect, etc. You would seriously have to be in denial if you think otherwise. No one hopes the PS4 does badly, in fact ive only seen 1 thread here that was saying that PS4 wont be a runaway success. Have you seriously not seen SW every day since E3?navyguy21
This is System wars for a reason . Same things lemmings doing ( except if you forget already what lemmings were saying for PS3 suddenly ) or cows or sheeps etc .. And no , noone hopes X1 to fail. Theres a PS4 momentum well deserved imho. 

[QUOTE="AzatiS"]Noone hopes for X1 to fail. Cows saying PS4 will easily win. Lemmings are the ones hoping PS4 do bad actually. ConanTheStoner

Its funny because you're serious.

Its funny how lemmings forget all the bashing and laughs , even few weeks ago with massive ridiculous "WIN" posts because X360 ended second this gen rofl .. Let alone you forget all the massive bashing  and laughs from sheeps as well when PS3 first released. People forget so easily. Now its cow time. If you cant handle it , leave SW. If you can , like most cows doing 7-8 years now, bare with it and have fun.

PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 PinkiePirate
Member since 2012 • 1973 Posts

The Wii U is going to come back in a big way next year.

I sign.

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

[QUOTE="AzatiS"][QUOTE="navyguy21"]Cows hope it fails, but it will be fine. Cows (and analysts) said the same about 360......and Wiinavyguy21

You must be a cow... You are delusional if you think the dozens of threads a day arent of cows hoping X1 fails. All the bashing, attacking the games, the hardware, Kinect, etc. You would seriously have to be in denial if you think otherwise. No one hopes the PS4 does badly, in fact ive only seen 1 thread here that was saying that PS4 wont be a runaway success. Have you seriously not seen SW every day since E3?

You are right. I for example really hope X1 fails. We, gamers, need to say decisive "NO!" to privacy violation, used games blocking, region locking, always online 24/7 policy and force-shipping game consoles with needless gimmicks included.

I hope it fails miserably, let it be a lesson for console manufacturers in the future that they can't make us their b1t**es.

2072553E4FE5540B2A88EE

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
The XBox One is going to be an amazing consoles, as is the PS4. Nintendo needs to release a cheap SKU that doesn't include the tablet controller if they want the Wii U to survive...
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 navyguy21

[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="AzatiS"] Noone hopes for X1 to fail. Cows saying PS4 will easily win. Lemmings are the ones hoping PS4 do bad actually. Analysts are not wrong everytime you know. If they were they wouldnt do that job for too long.BlbecekBobecek

You are right. I for example really hope X1 fails. We, gamers, need to say decisive "NO!" to privacy violation, used games blocking, region locking, always online 24/7 policy and force-shipping game consoles with needless gimmicks included.

I hope it fails miserably, let it be a lesson for console manufacturers in the future that they can't make us their b1t**es.

Not sure if serious, but X1 doesnt have those things anymore.

Also, privacy violation? REALLY?

Im glad the PS3 succeeded just like i will be happy to see X1 succeed even though im buying a PS4

You guys need some serious mental help

(unless you are joking, i never know with you :P )

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="AzatiS"] Noone hopes for X1 to fail. Cows saying PS4 will easily win. Lemmings are the ones hoping PS4 do bad actually. Analysts are not wrong everytime you know. If they were they wouldnt do that job for too long.BlbecekBobecek

Those restrictions have been removed, and the people who approved them are no longer at Microsoft.. Also, console hardware was weak before Microsoft entered the arena. The PS3 would've simply used the Cell for graphics if not for Microsoft. Cows should want the XBox One to succeed just as much as Lemmings...
TheOwnerOner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheOwnerOner
Member since 2007 • 2921 Posts
Typical Cow with a downer thread.
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 navyguy21
The XBox One is going to be an amazing consoles, as is the PS4. Nintendo needs to release a cheap SKU that doesn't include the tablet controller if they want the Wii U to survive...superclocked
And rebrand and advertise. When Wii was releasing, i saw a commercial every 30 minutes. I think i saw 1 this WEEK! And that was on a youtube video. Add to that the fact that most people think its an add on like Wii Fit
Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Trinitarian
Typical Cow with a downer thread.TheOwnerOner
typical person who never reads the OP and assumes they know what they are talking about. No wonder why lems get such a bad rap around here, cause of peeps like you. lmao
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

[QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

[QUOTE="navyguy21"] You must be a cow... You are delusional if you think the dozens of threads a day arent of cows hoping X1 fails. All the bashing, attacking the games, the hardware, Kinect, etc. You would seriously have to be in denial if you think otherwise. No one hopes the PS4 does badly, in fact ive only seen 1 thread here that was saying that PS4 wont be a runaway success. Have you seriously not seen SW every day since E3?navyguy21

Not sure if serious, but X1 doesnt have those things anymore.

Also, privacy violation? REALLY?

Im glad the PS3 succeeded just like i will be happy to see X1 succeed even though im buying a PS4

You guys need some serious mental help

(unless you are joking, i never know with you :P )

I always joke a bit but I'm seriously glad MS got the message. They can't get away with those things unless the consumers let them. Hope X1 gets decent sales though, since we all know how cocky Sony can get when they gain commanding lead on the market.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

Lulz

So the Cows back out because of a threat of possibly being used in a sig later on ?

In every topic they bash full speed and predict the Xbone failure as a certainty but here they don't have the guts, oh my  :lol:

Lemme have a go then .

The Xbone will be a failure from the start, even in their home turf the US they will be behind the God like PS4 from day one by a wide margin .

There !

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Trinitarian

Lulz

So the Cows back out because of a threat of possibly being used in a sig later on ?

In every topic they bash full speed and predict the Xbone failure as a certainty but here they don't have the guts, oh my  :lol:

Lemme have a go then .

The Xbone will be a failure from the start, even in their home turf the US they will be behind the God like PS4 from day one by a wide margin .

There !

Caseytappy
You sir will be made a fool LMAO. However, I did say 3~6 months if not sooner, so we shall see. However, X1 still may have something up its sleve: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/rumor-xbox-one-will-be-more-powerful-than-ps4.453317631/ just a good post with some compelling evidence if you follow and read the links. To me its everyone guess, and you sir will be my first victim on my new founded sig very soon LMAO.
lilnazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lilnazar
Member since 2011 • 1923 Posts

It wont flop because it has games. But I think that less of the hardcore people will buy an XONE and instead get a PS4. I bet casuals and the people who don't care will get an XONE.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

It is technically impossible to flop harder than Wiiu. It is shipping 10k a quarter in most countries.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#38 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Yeah I think so. MS doesn't have anything to offer that others don't do better and for less money.
All MS had is gone. Studio's to make exclusives have dwindled, IP's have been milked, their headstart is gone, the online is no longer an advantage and all the services they offered are now found on any other device without a fee. They lost everything they had. EVERYTHING.
The only people buying it are brand loyal people. And if PS2 to PS3 was any indication, there aren't that many brand loyal people.

The Wii U is in its headstart. Which says nothing, absolutely nothing about how it will sell once the race starts. The 360 had a horrible headstart too yet it picked up and sold like a normal console when the race started.
I expect the Wii U to sell normally when the Xbox One and PS4 launch, and I expect their sales to degrade less over time than the Xbox One and PS4 sales.

Shensolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Shensolidus
[QUOTE="Caseytappy"]

Lulz

Lemme have a go then .

There !

Trinitarian
You sir will be made a fool LMAO. However, I did say 3~6 months if not sooner, so we shall see. However, X1 still may have something up its sleve: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/rumor-xbox-one-will-be-more-powerful-than-ps4.453317631/ just a good post with some compelling evidence if you follow and read the links. To me its everyone guess, and you sir will be my first victim on my new founded sig very soon LMAO.

That is a great speculative link, but I can assure you that it isn't.
trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

I'm expecting it to own N. America. 

Shensolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Shensolidus

Yeah I think so. Pachter is a good indication, and they don't have anything to offer people that others don't do better and for less money.
So basically the only people buying it are brand loyal people. I think if PS2 to PS3 was any indication, there aren't that many brand loyal people.
The Wii U is in its headstart. Which says nothing, absolutely nothing about how it will sell once the race starts. The 360 had a horrible headstart too yet it picked up and sold like a normal console when the race started.

KungfuKitten
Man, much truth in this post. Yeah, I think most consumers at the $500 price point will be true brand loyalists. I think the idea of next-gen is naturally doing a good job on selling people on getting a new console, and Sony's machine has the benefit of better PR and a lower price point. But I think MS will be fine. i'd be more worried if ValueAct ends up having its way and spins off Xbox into its own company - then there might be some problems.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
After the 180 degree change in policies, they're gonna be fine. I only say no to those crazy ass policies that they were trying to shove up my ass, as a customer.
trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

It is technically impossible to flop harder than Wiiu. It is shipping 10k a quarter in most countries.

NathanDrakeSwag

Do you know what "technically" means? 

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Trinitarian

It wont flop because it has games. But I think that less of the hardcore people will buy an XONE and instead get a PS4. I bet casuals and the people who don't care will get an XONE.

lilnazar
X1 is not lacking in any game that appeals to hardcore gamers.... i'm a hardcore gamer and i'm buying both btw, however, i just don't see the logic from all the cows in how X1 will flop compared to PS4 which is why i made this thread. Most topics on here bash X1 with unfounded reasons. I see that X1 with 300k dedicated servers offers something way more hardcore in terms of AI and persistent worlds. Xq has a lof of features and promises for the hardcore crowd. For hardcore players graphics aren't everything, and if they are thats what the PC is for. However, X1 shows MORE promise for hardcore players with what they are going to do with the cloud. Ya Sony has dedicated servers but only 15k last i saw. Thus, they cant even come close in competing with making their AI or persistent world as attractive as X1. Furthermore, the ease of jumping into multiplayer matches without lag and host advantage will trump PS4 online play in every way. Why isn't this a key subject here on SWs? Sure other games have used dedicated servers before, but none have used it at teh level X1 will.
Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Trinitarian
After the 180 degree change in policies, they're gonna be fine. I only say no to those crazy ass policies that they were trying to shove up my ass, as a customer.rjdofu
100% agree with this. If they didnt do the 180s i would be a 100% cow to the bone.
lilnazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lilnazar
Member since 2011 • 1923 Posts
[QUOTE="lilnazar"]

Trinitarian
X1 is not lacking in any game that appeals to hardcore gamers.... i'm a hardcore gamer and i'm buying both btw, however, i just don't see the logic from all the cows in how X1 will flop compared to PS4 which is why i made this thread. Most topics on here bash X1 with unfounded reasons. I see that X1 with 300k dedicated servers offers something way more hardcore in terms of AI and persistent worlds. Xq has a lof of features and promises for the hardcore crowd. For hardcore players graphics aren't everything, and if they are thats what the PC is for. However, X1 shows MORE promise for hardcore players with what they are going to do with the cloud. Ya Sony has dedicated servers but only 15k last i saw. Thus, they cant even come close in competing with making their AI or persistent world as attractive as X1. Furthermore, the ease of jumping into multiplayer matches without lag and host advantage will trump PS4 online play in every way. Why isn't this a key subject here on SWs? Sure other games have used dedicated servers before, but none have used it at teh level X1 will.

I never said that all of the Hardcore gamers wont buy it. I just said majority of them wont. Or that it will flop.
FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

Negative.

It'll sell better.

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Trinitarian
[QUOTE="Trinitarian"][QUOTE="lilnazar"]

lilnazar

I never said that all of the Hardcore gamers wont buy it. I just said majority of them wont. Or that it will flop.

Ok fine, then what is the X1 lacking and the PS4 has which will make more hardcore players go for PS4 over X1 because the way i see, X1 using the cloud for learning AI which will always change the way your game behaves is ground breaking and im and hyped about it. It will be used in racing, fps, persitent worlds RPGs. The AI will always be adapting to play styles and act more human. That sir, is ground breaking and any hardcore player should be hyped to see how it pans out.
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#49 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
[QUOTE="Trinitarian"][QUOTE="lilnazar"][QUOTE="Trinitarian"] X1 is not lacking in any game that appeals to hardcore gamers.... i'm a hardcore gamer and i'm buying both btw, however, i just don't see the logic from all the cows in how X1 will flop compared to PS4 which is why i made this thread. Most topics on here bash X1 with unfounded reasons. I see that X1 with 300k dedicated servers offers something way more hardcore in terms of AI and persistent worlds. Xq has a lof of features and promises for the hardcore crowd. For hardcore players graphics aren't everything, and if they are thats what the PC is for. However, X1 shows MORE promise for hardcore players with what they are going to do with the cloud. Ya Sony has dedicated servers but only 15k last i saw. Thus, they cant even come close in competing with making their AI or persistent world as attractive as X1. Furthermore, the ease of jumping into multiplayer matches without lag and host advantage will trump PS4 online play in every way. Why isn't this a key subject here on SWs? Sure other games have used dedicated servers before, but none have used it at teh level X1 will.

Ok fine, then what is the X1 lacking and the PS4 has which will make more hardcore players go for PS4 over X1 because the way i see, X1 using the cloud for learning AI which will always change the way your game behaves is ground breaking and im and hyped about it. It will be used in racing, fps, persitent worlds RPGs. The AI will always be adapting to play styles and act more human. That sir, is ground breaking and any hardcore player should be hyped to see how it pans out.

You don't need the cloud to do that.
AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 AzatiS

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]After the 180 degree change in policies, they're gonna be fine. I only say no to those crazy ass policies that they were trying to shove up my ass, as a customer.Trinitarian
100% agree with this. If they didnt do the 180s i would be a 100% cow to the bone.

Sony saves the day once more...

Because Sony which is in a multibillion loss the last 5 years could had easily follow those ridiculous policies as well to make as much as possible back ( $$ wise ) but they didnt. They had clear vision what they want to do despite their tremendous losses. I respect Sony for that.

They always value their customers unlike Nintendo/M$. I mean look at PS3 exclusives even when company was near death. Full support to a system that took a big role to this loss They had 1 million more reasons to accept those ridiculous X1 policies and play along in order to get to the profit side asap. They didnt! That proves once again that Sony really value its customers. And since they didnt ,  they made M$ to change theirs.

Whoever thinks M$ changed their policies in less than few months just because they "listened" and not because of Sony ... The only route Sony followed was the pay to play online one. Which i was against but oh well , i can understand why though. Sony saved your console lemmings and not your "voices".