Sign here if you think X1 will flop and do worse than Wii U.

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

The X1 is going to be like the PS3 from last gen, slow start but around middle of it's life-span it will start to pick up in countries like Japan and Europe! :cool:

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="Trinitarian"][QUOTE="rjdofu"]After the 180 degree change in policies, they're gonna be fine. I only say no to those crazy ass policies that they were trying to shove up my ass, as a customer.AzatiS

100% agree with this. If they didnt do the 180s i would be a 100% cow to the bone.

Sony saves the day once more...

Because Sony which is in a multibillion loss the last 5 years could had easily follow those ridiculous policies as well to make as much as possible back ( $$ wise ) but they didnt. They had clear vision what they want to do despite their tremendous losses. I respect Sony for that.

They always value their customers unlike Nintendo/M$. I mean look at PS3 exclusives even when company was near death. Full support to a system that took a big role to this loss They had 1 million more reasons to accept those ridiculous X1 policies and play along in order to get to the profit side asap. They didnt! That proves once again that Sony really value its customers. And since they didnt ,  they made M$ to change theirs.

Whoever thinks M$ changed their policies in less than few months just because they "listened" and not because of Sony ... The only route Sony followed was the pay to play online one. Which i was against but oh well , i can understand why though. Sony saved your console lemmings and not your "voices".

I suggest you should stop thinking Sony as some kinds of god or savior or some stupid shit like that, ('cus they're definitely not), so you don't have to cry when they fvck you over later. Sony only play their cards at the right time, when all the shit that they were saying about allowing used game, offline, etc, should be there from the start. If MS didn't received much negativity after their disastrous conference, you bet your ass that Sony would not come off as gracious as they did on E3. Also, it's not entirely because of Sony, it's because of the damn market. MS listen to the voice of money, and money only, Sony or customer voices don't mean shit. THe same goes with any companies out there, stop sleeping in your little bubble that Sony is the loving father of gaming.
nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

microsoft should ditch xbox and consentrate to fix windows phone because that the money await in the future ,pc and console is so 10 years ago and will slowly dying ,look how well apple and google because of their iphone and android

let the gaming future laid to sony and nintendo shoulder because that they good at

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

The X1 is going to be like the PS3 from last gen, slow start but around middle of it's life-span it will start to pick up in countries likeJapan and Europe! :cool:

xhawk27

:lol::lol:

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts
Im buying an Xbox as soon as they drop the Kinect from mandatory purchase. Come on Microsoft you can do it.
Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Wickerman777
Member since 2013 • 2164 Posts

I'm sure there's plenty of Sony fanboys that would like it to flop but I don't think very many of them truly believe it'll do as poorly as Wii U.

AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

X-bone cant flop more because it will recieve all those games that wiiU will miss out due to weak harware and typical nintendo 3rd party approach , pretty much like the last gen

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#58 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts
I want all consoles to flop. PC MASTER RACE!!!!
Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

Cows hope it fails, but it will be fine. Cows (and analysts) said the same about 360......and Wiinavyguy21
Analysts said that 360 and Wii will do very fine, and they did. They never said it will fail.

Now everyone, analysts says that Wii U will do horrible, and here are results, it is doing horrible.

Xbox One wont flop, but it will sell less than Xbox 360, but more than Wii U.

Sony takes 50% market, Micrososft 30%, Nintendo 20%

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

The X1 is going to be like the PS3 from last gen, slow start but around middle of it's life-span it will start to pick up in countries like Japan and Europe! :cool:

xhawk27

Microsoft do only good in USA, not good in Europe, and FULLY DEAD IN JAPAN.

STOP LYING !!!

TheBigXboxski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 TheBigXboxski
Member since 2011 • 65 Posts

No, just No. The Cows are running out of topics. 

ibwuvs9GgOwl6q.gif

iZ2zaOxSRkJlP.gif

iMI0Cn6YDLh5q.gif

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Wickerman777
Member since 2013 • 2164 Posts

[QUOTE="navyguy21"]Cows hope it fails, but it will be fine. Cows (and analysts) said the same about 360......and WiiFreedomFreeLife

Analysts said that 360 and Wii will do very fine, and they did. They never said it will fail.

Now everyone, analysts says that Wii U will do horrible, and here are results, it is doing horrible.

Xbox One wont flop, but it will sell less than Xbox 360, but more than Wii U.

Sony takes 50% market, Micrososft 30%, Nintendo 20%

Considering that Wii U is doing this horribly against X360 and PS3 I don't think it will end up with even 20% of the next-gen market. More like 10%-15%.

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts

'if the speculation is true" hahah.. its not speculation dude... its a fact the PS4 is more powerful.

Silly Lems...

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
This thread is a flop
Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#65 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts
I think X1 will get initially more sales than the WiiU but will compete with it for "console #2" kinda like how ps3 and x360 fight over console number 2 while everyone and their mom (literally) has a wii.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

It will do way better than the WiiU.

Btw, I am getting a WiiU and not a X1.

Darth_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67 Darth_Kane
Member since 2006 • 2966 Posts

You're deluding yourself if you think most americans won't buy X1 over PS4

QUIKnEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 QUIKnEZ
Member since 2004 • 1679 Posts

Every thread on SW is infested with wishful termites dressed up as cows, trying to eat away at the reality the X1 will be a hit. I've seen this last gen, the gen before that when it came to M$. I'd only wish i made a thread like this then, so i could rehash it and do some pest control. X1 will not flop, it will be going head to head with PS4 with in the first 3~6 months, if not sooner. 300K vs 15K servers will smash PSN social gaming in every way. Plus, how they use and develop the AI by using the cloud is unparalleled, as well as their plans for persistent worlds. The gameplay for X1 every way will be light years ahead of PS4. 

And if the speculation is true, and there is a little more power in the PS4, its not going to matter. Comparing the power of these two consoles is like comparing which of the two basic households ants is bigger and better, both are mere bugs that get squashed when compared to the power of the PC. So, go on, tell me your predictions on how bad X1 is going to fail. Worse than dreamcast, worse that Wii U latest sales of 160k consoles sold in three months? Come on lets here it. And everyone of you that make such ridiculous predictions will forever be immortalized in my sig as the Cows with the most wishful thinking hateful jargon System Wars has ever seen. 

Trinitarian
Not in this lifetime, Nintendo is stuck a gen behind. The Wii U, such a gimmick. Truth hurts; X1 will be #2, behind the PS4
Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

sfmd.jpg

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

It will probably not do as good as Ps4 but it will do better than WiiU and have more games than WiiU

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts
[QUOTE="AzatiS"][QUOTE="navyguy21"]Cows hope it fails, but it will be fine. Cows (and analysts) said the same about 360......and Wii

Noone hopes for X1 to fail. Cows saying PS4 will easily win. Lemmings are the ones hoping PS4 do bad actually.

Apparently you must have missed this thread: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29443624/analyst-if-xbox-one-tanks-it-could-be-microsofts-last-console In that thread you have PS4 fanboys not only wanting Xbox One to fail, but to completely leave the gaming industry. Back to the topic at hand, I definitely don't think that Xbox One will fail. It might have failed if they would have kept their original policies, but they changed everything that they received negative press over and now the only problem it has is it's price. They will probably have a slow start due to their price, but once the price drops to $400 which I expect within the first year, they will be fine. In the end, I expect PS4 to win world-wide, but it won't be a dominant win like the PS2 because I think Xbox One is still going to win in North America since the Xbox brand has been firmly established as the go-to brand for the things that Americans love like online gaming and FPS.
Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#72 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12333 Posts
Like really people? Do you actually think the Xbox One will do worst then the Wii U? ..... *shakes head*.
ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ziggyww
Member since 2012 • 907 Posts
I don't think it will fail as much as the Wii U but I think it won't do as well as the 360 did while the PS4 does better.
NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts
sw is not the real world. a lot of people are giong to buy the xbone. Get out of your bubble stupids.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

What, no petition?

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#76 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

not by a long shot. i think ms will capture 2nd place again...wii u made damn sure of that

00-Riddick-00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#77 00-Riddick-00
Member since 2009 • 18884 Posts

I don't think it'll fail like the Wii U.

treedoor
WiiU has failed? Did I miss something?
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#78 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
Nah, it'll do fine. Not as good as this(previous) gen, but still ok.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="Trinitarian"][QUOTE="rjdofu"]After the 180 degree change in policies, they're gonna be fine. I only say no to those crazy ass policies that they were trying to shove up my ass, as a customer.AzatiS

100% agree with this. If they didnt do the 180s i would be a 100% cow to the bone.

Sony saves the day once more...

Because Sony which is in a multibillion loss the last 5 years could had easily follow those ridiculous policies as well to make as much as possible back ( $$ wise ) but they didnt. They had clear vision what they want to do despite their tremendous losses. I respect Sony for that.

They always value their customers unlike Nintendo/M$. I mean look at PS3 exclusives even when company was near death. Full support to a system that took a big role to this loss They had 1 million more reasons to accept those ridiculous X1 policies and play along in order to get to the profit side asap. They didnt! That proves once again that Sony really value its customers. And since they didnt ,  they made M$ to change theirs.

Whoever thinks M$ changed their policies in less than few months just because they "listened" and not because of Sony ... The only route Sony followed was the pay to play online one. Which i was against but oh well , i can understand why though. Sony saved your console lemmings and not your "voices".

*laughs* yes Sony listened...lol, they took the hit...lol *laughs harder*
TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 TheKingIAm
Member since 2013 • 1531 Posts
It will outsell the wii eww for sure but it would take a miracle to beat the PS4. Not onlyis ot weaker and more expensive but it also has a spy cam that transforms into a spying nsa drone that snoops around your home when your gone or asleep. It collects data and makes sure you dont own a ps4.
Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#81 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

I think Both PS4 and Xbox are going to do pretty badly when the frist few months are over.

percech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 percech
Member since 2011 • 5237 Posts
Sounds like you are afraid of it and want it to flop. :)
dbtbandit67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 dbtbandit67
Member since 2012 • 415 Posts

It'll definitely sell better than Wii U. In the end, I don't think Wii U will even sell better than Dreamcast. Forget the Sega Saturn comparisons, we are looking at Sega CD/32x/Virtual Boy numbers. I am surprised it is failing this bad. It's comparable to the PS Vita.

Xbox One will also fail to reach the numbers that Xbox 360 did. I think the PS4 will outsell it by about 1.7:1