regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

That is something I didn't expect to see .. and no I don't think it signals any major move in Japan, I just think it is interesting.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

For reference. The Switch sold 65,322. Just FYI...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46282 Posts

105 Xbox Series X sold, I can't find a single one

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4 KvallyX  Online
Member since 2019 • 12954 Posts

Weird, as Japan is the home town for PlayStation.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

oof...I love these sales threads

Honestly, the xbox series S is a fantastic console. You pair it with gamepass and theres a ton of options. Not to mention, MS has a ton of japanese games on the service for such a low price, its surprising to me that it took this long for sales to take off in japan. The deal is just unbeatable.

i feel like the xbox sales are going to really take off this gen in japan. Its going to spread by word of mouth.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44065 Posts

Just wowzerz. Must be those UFO's. lol :P

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8854 Posts

@regnaston: Is this not just a case of "Supply Wars"?

Still, it is interesting that gamers in Japan are buying XBox consoles.

Avatar image for deactivated-631373f44e9fd
deactivated-631373f44e9fd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-631373f44e9fd
Member since 2004 • 549 Posts

im pretty sure potato chips regularly outsell ps5.

sony fk*d this one up, majorly. oh well.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#9 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69472 Posts

That is really odd.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

I'm surprised the PS5 and Series X supply issues are still so bad.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11088 Posts

MS should feel awful tricking people into buying Series S. But, that would require a conscience

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

Well it is a pretty small and compact system. Very easy to find space for it. It’s also very affordable and easy way to hop into the Xbox ecosystem. I think it’s a very nice system myself.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 blaznwiipspman1

@BenjaminBanklin said:

MS should feel awful tricking people into buying Series S. But, that would require a conscience

sony should be ashamed, for making a 9tflop console, then overclocking it to 10.28 tflop and fooling customers. That would require a conscience though.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Cows will never live this down 🤣🤣

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10614 Posts
@loonski said:

im pretty sure potato chips regularly outsell ps5.

sony fk*d this one up, majorly. oh well.

A tremendous feat that the xss outsold the ps5, but let’s click our shoe heels together and come back to Kansas. Now we know good n well that the reason why xss outsold the ps5 isn’t due to preference, but more so a supply issue on the ps5 side, and the xss is a decent supplement of copium in the wake of a ps5 absence at the moment.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16  Edited By Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

PS5 stock is just non-existent at times; they did ~50K two weeks ago.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6865 Posts

@x_hedon said:

Weird, as Japan is the home town for PlayStation.

Not weird at all really. What PS5's are available sell out immediately.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6865 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

sony should be ashamed, for making a 9tflop console, then overclocking it to 10.28 tflop and fooling customers. That would require a conscience though.

And yet that console is still winning head to heads to this day 😄

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 KvallyX  Online

@silentchief said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

And XSX is winning most of them to this day

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Honestly, the xbox series S is a fantastic console. You pair it with gamepass and theres a ton of options. Not to mention, MS has a ton of japanese games on the service for such a low price, its surprising to me that it took this long for sales to take off in japan. The deal is just unbeatable.

i feel like the xbox sales are going to really take off this gen in japan. Its going to spread by word of mouth.

Word of mouth is that Xbox is crap.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mowgly1
@silentchief said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

What else paid Xbox astroturfer will say. LOL

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 KvallyX  Online

@mowgly1 said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Actually, from what I have seen is that word of mouth is that your posts are crap. And I concur.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mowgly1
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Actually, from what I have seen is that word of mouth is that your posts are crap. And I concur.

Word of mouth from Xbox astroturfers here. LOL. I'm not surprised, Kvally. Why you have alt here? Isn't that forbidden here?

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 blaznwiipspman1

@mowgly1 said:
@silentchief said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

keep the butt hurt going, 10.28 tflop overclocked from 9tflop will always be smaller than 12 tflop. Xbox > PS5. Even worse, sony is pumping out remakes and remasters instead of new games on a 9tflop console.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mowgly1
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@silentchief said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

keep the butt hurt going, 10.28 tflop overclocked from 9tflop will always be smaller than 12 tflop. Xbox > PS5. Even worse, sony is pumping out remakes and remasters instead of new games on a 9tflop console.

When 9 TF console outperforms 12 TF in vast majority of games

Bragging about XS outsold PS5 on some random week in Japan it makes Xbox fans to look like fools. LOL. No wonder why Xbox and Xbox fans are so messed up in the brain

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 KvallyX  Online

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Word of mouth from Xbox astroturfers here. LOL. I'm not surprised, Kvally. Why you have alt here? Isn't that forbidden here? Bragging about XS outsold PS5 on some random week it makes Xbox fans to look like fools. LOL.

I can log in and use my Kvally account, sure. I was never banned. I made a new account to match my Xbox gamertag at the time because they didn't allow name changes. And now I have changed my gamertag again, to PM Maverick, but I they probably won't allow me to change my user name here. I was thinking about making a new account here as PM Maverick.

But the point is, your posts are crap. Not only do us manticores think that, but cows and lems think your posts are crap too.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mowgly1

@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:

Word of mouth from Xbox astroturfers here. LOL. I'm not surprised, Kvally. Why you have alt here? Isn't that forbidden here? Bragging about XS outsold PS5 on some random week it makes Xbox fans to look like fools. LOL.

I can log in and use my Kvally account, sure. I was never banned. I made a new account to match my Xbox gamertag at the time because they didn't allow name changes. And now I have changed my gamertag again, to PM Maverick, but I they probably won't allow me to change my user name here. I was thinking about making a new account here as PM Maverick.

But the point is, your posts are crap. Not only do us manticores think that, but cows and lems think your posts are crap too.

Looks who is talking about crappy posts. Never change Kvally.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By blaznwiipspman1

@x_hedon: its funny all the pain and suffering the cows, especially @mowgly1 is suffering from the ps5 getting its ass wooped by the xbox series in sales. Get some fresh air mowgly, this ownage isn't good for your mental health.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

1,385,581 to 204,807.... I think that means more than a week of sales. Also, Series X has sold nearly the same as the S overall in Japan, which should tell you this is a supply issue. Still a positive for the xbox brand, considering how poorly it sold last gen in Japan.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#31 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19544 Posts

It's not because Xbox is doing well in Japan... but because PlayStation is doing so poorly in Japan. It's become Nintendo Land at this point, with PlayStation and Xbox fighting for scraps.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 KvallyX  Online

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:

Never change Kvally.

You got it buckaroo!

Love,

Kvally

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 KvallyX  Online
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@x_hedon: its funny all the pain and suffering the cows, especially @mowgly1 is suffering from the ps5 getting its ass wooped by the xbox series in sales. Get some fresh air mowgly, this ownage isn't good for your mental health.

Cows are having endless meltdowns.

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#34 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts

What game was it that was selling well that made people buy an Xbox in the first place?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#35 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69472 Posts

This news is triggering the usual Sony fannies.😂🤣

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 blaznwiipspman1

@benleslie5 said:

What game was it that was selling well that made people buy an Xbox in the first place?

all we need is halo. But besides halo we have gamepass. Theres so many japanese games on the service, for a low subscription price, its not surprising that its starting do so well in japan now.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mowgly1

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@benleslie5 said:

all we need is halo. But besides halo we have gamepass. Theres so many japanese games on the service, for a low subscription price, its not surprising that its starting do so well in japan now.

So well in Japan. Hahaha. Even the obvious shitty Xbox sales, Xbox astroturfers needs to spin into a positive LOL. Xbox is far beyond Nintendo and PlayStation in Japan and FOREVER will be like that.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mowgly1
@x_hedon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Looks who is talking about meltdowns. Xbox fans are so messed up since 2001. You still haven't recovered since then and now you are trying to blame PS to cover your shit what you've done since 2001. Spinning and brainwashing just like Russian government. Pathetic

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11088 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I can't believe lems are still doing this in 2022 despite XSX falling behind in head 2 heads. Stop sticking up for Series S, it's shit, period. Even devs hate it

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KvallyX  Online

@Pedro said:

That is an understatement.

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Looks who is talking about meltdowns. Xbox fans are so messed up since 2001. You still haven't recovered since then and now you are trying to blame PS to cover your shit what you've done since 2001. Spinning and brainwashing just like Russian government. Pathetic

I am not worried about Xbox fans 😂 As a manticore, I am just glad both are doing good. I just enjoy the meltdowns from the cows over a couple thousand consoles sold in Japan. Holy shit 😂

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mowgly1
@x_hedon said:
@Pedro said:

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I am not worried about Xbox fans 😂 As a manticore, I am just glad both are doing good. I just enjoy the meltdowns from the cows over a couple thousand consoles sold in Japan. Holy shit 😂

I'm happy that Xbox is doing worse.

Actually what’s the point celebrating when the company in charge is giving you the bare minimum in games. The XSS is easily available. The PS5 is still high in demand. It’s not the same in quality either. LOL The point that Xbox wants to look like a fools. Celebrating worse sales, being the 3rd and forever will be like that.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 blaznwiipspman1

@mowgly1: it must still grind your gears to this day that the xbox 360 outsold the ps3.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 KvallyX  Online

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:

Actually what’s the point celebrating when the company in charge is giving you the bare minimum in games. The XSS is easily available. The PS5 is still high in demand. It’s not the same in quality either. LOL The point that Xbox wants to look like a fools. Celebrating worse sales, being the 3rd and forever will be like that.

Hey, if you are happy Xbox isn't doing as good as the Switch, that's all good man. You are entitled to be happy about that.

Me on the other hand, I am glad all 3 are doing awesome, and all three are giving us gamers great games! That is why I love owning and playing all the consoles! I would hate to miss out on the great games from each!

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 KvallyX  Online

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I can't believe lems are still doing this in 2022 despite XSX falling behind in head 2 heads. Stop sticking up for Series S, it's shit, period. Even devs hate it

So you are upset the devs like the Series S?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mowgly1
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@mowgly1: it must still grind your gears to this day that the xbox 360 outsold the ps3.

PS3 with year later release and 10 mil. behind X360 at start still managed to catch up X360 and even outsold it in the end. That's PATHETIC for Xbox.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mowgly1
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:

Hey, if you are happy Xbox isn't doing as good as the Switch, that's all good man. You are entitled to be happy about that.

Me on the other hand, I am glad all 3 are doing awesome, and all three are giving us gamers great games! That is why I love owning and playing all the consoles! I would hate to miss out on the great games from each!

I'm happy that Xbox is doing worse than both. As it should be

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 KvallyX  Online

@mowgly1 said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

PS3 with year later release and 10 mil. behind X360 at start still managed to catch up X360 and even outsold it in the end. That's PATHETIC for Xbox.

The 360 outsold the PS3.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 KvallyX  Online

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:

I'm happy that Xbox is doing worse than both. As it should be

I personally am happy the Switch is the winner of Gen 9. Nintendo was spot on with their decision to make the console a hybrid that allowed you to take your console on the go.

And now that Xbox has been outselling the PS5, that means competition is alive and well. We need competition in the market. It's what gives us manticores great games and great consoles.

It's such an awesome time to be a gamer! I love all of you!

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mowgly1

@x_hedon:

Where is Xbox outselling PS5? What is the LTD for both in Japan?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mowgly1

@x_hedon:

Where is Xbox outselling PS5? What is the LTD for both in Japan?