Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:

Playing the demo and it feel like 7/10 game. i knew it would be overrated.

No please no.

third person prespective should be in remakes and spinoff. RE8 should follow RE7 formula. FPS work perfectly fine for resident evil and create more atmosphere.

Lmao........so your one of those clowns who think RE7 was a Resident Evil game?

It wasn't...... The last Resident Evil game released was RE0 on Gamecube........ Every game after that has only been Resident Evil by name.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#102 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

@scatteh316 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

No please no.

third person prespective should be in remakes and spinoff. RE8 should follow RE7 formula. FPS work perfectly fine for resident evil and create more atmosphere.

It wasn't...... The last Resident Evil game released was RE0 on Gamecube........ Every game after that has only been Resident Evil by name.

yeah this is RE game.

Loading Video...

RE7 which is a great game is not. right? if thats the case than series is terrible save for RE7.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 scatteh316
@ghosts4ever said:
@scatteh316 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

No please no.

yeah this is RE game.

RE7 which is a great game is not. right? if thats the case than series is terrible save for RE7.

RE0 was the last proper Resi game.....slow action, survival horror........ RE7 is a good game.......but that doesn't mean it's a true Resi game.... Because it's not.

Resi 0

Resi 1

Resi 2

Resi 3

Resi Code V

Those are the the real and proper Resi games that follow the RE formulae........... when Capcom made RE4 and the others after it they ripped out everything that made Resi, Resi.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@Jag85 said:

@boxrekt: Odd comparison. Old-school RE games have always been gameplay-oriented action-adventures. They're not remotely comparable to modern cinematic games, where gameplay often takes a backseat to cinematics.

Yep, cutscenes were always few in number in the RE games, and the demo was exactly the same way. I think he's just pissed because everyone shits on his cinematic "hold the forward button" games.

Classify RE6 as a movie game. Which is partly why everyone hated it.

http://v1.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.381466-Resident-Evil-6-Has-Four-Hours-of-Cutscenes

RE6 doesn't exist.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Lol why is boxrekt so butthurt in this thread?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@Gamerno6666 said:

Because he's an alt

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#107 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@boxrekt: games like horizon have at least 8 hours worth of cut scenes and talking which is the entire length of this game if not more. 60 bucks for an 8 hour game seem overpriced to me, I'm not really excited for it I'm more looking forward to KH3. I just am surprised how short it is, the only game I can think of thats shorter is titanfall 2 sp campaign.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:
@qx0d said:

It's about time superb Resident Evil games are here again.

People like Resident Evil for the survival horror, creepy atmosphere and the puzzle scenes.

I can't believe Capcom strayed so far from this. It's pretty obvious what Resident Evil should be. It should be a pure survival horror game. This means limited ammo, limited health, limited amount of items to carry, etc. Just pure survival horror, just like the first 3 games. 5 and 6 were definitely a couple of the worst.

What about 4?

4 was pretty terrible.

this however from what i played from demo is 10 times better. or million times better.

this has to be best third person RE game.

lol, RE4 was the greatest RE on its release and still holds up today.

i came to crap on capcom for selling a remake for $90, a full price game.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#109  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@Jag85 said:

@boxrekt: Odd comparison. Old-school RE games have always been gameplay-oriented action-adventures. They're not remotely comparable to modern cinematic games, where gameplay often takes a backseat to cinematics.

Da fuk are you talking about gameplay taking a back seat to cinematics?

This game is no different than any Sony title in how it uses the execution of cinematics and narration to drive gameplay.

Don't make dumb ass arguments you aren't even capable of defending.

Are you suggesting that gameplay takes a back seat in God of War, Spiderman and Horizon Zero Dawn because these are some of the titles people call movie games? If so can you explain how is Resident Evil 2 remake not doing the same as these games without looking like an idiot?

Explain In detail, so we can all see how good your mental gymnastics are.

Spoken like an ignorant fanboy who has clearly never played RE2 before... RE2 doesn't have even have a fraction of the cutscenes that modern Sony games have:

• A single playthrough of RE2 barely even has about 20-30 minutes of cutscenes in total. The rest of the game is hours upon hours of gameplay, exploration, survival, puzzle-solving, item management, etc. RE2 doesn't have enough cutscenes to even qualify for feature-length movie status.
  • In comparison, a single playthrough of modern Sony games like GOW, Spider-Man, HZD, TLOU and Uncharted each have anywhere from 2 hours to 8 hours of cutscenes. These games have enough cutscenes to not only qualify for feature-length movie status, but many of them have a total cutscene length surpassing most feature-length movies.

Again, RE2 is not remotely comparable to modern Sony games... Do your research before spouting ignorant fanboy bullshit next time.

And some Sony fan you are... RE2 is a PS1 classic beloved by old-school Sony fans, yet here you are attacking it. That just makes you a hypocrite, attacking an old-school PS1 classic in order to defend your beloved new-school cinematic PS4 games. You must be one of those new-school Sony fanboys who started gaming on a PS3/PS4 and don't know shit about the PS1/PS2 classics.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#110 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

@Gamerno6666 said:

The dude acts this way across the board. Serious anger-management issues.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@boxrekt said:
@Jag85 said:

Da fuk are you talking about gameplay taking a back seat to cinematics?

This game is no different than any Sony title in how it uses the execution of cinematics and narration to drive gameplay.

Don't make dumb ass arguments you aren't even capable of defending.

Are you suggesting that gameplay takes a back seat in God of War, Spiderman and Horizon Zero Dawn because these are some of the titles people call movie games? If so can you explain how is Resident Evil 2 remake not doing the same as these games without looking like an idiot?

Explain In detail, so we can all see how good your mental gymnastics are.

Spoken like an ignorant fanboy who has clearly never played RE2 before... RE2 doesn't have even have a fraction of the cutscenes that modern Sony games have:

• A single playthrough of RE2 barely even has about 20-30 minutes of cutscenes in total. The rest of the game is hours upon hours of gameplay, exploration, survival, puzzle-solving, item management, etc. RE2 doesn't have enough cutscenes to even qualify for feature-length movie status.
  • In comparison, a single playthrough of modern Sony games like GOW, Spider-Man, HZD, TLOU and Uncharted each have anywhere from 2 hours to 8 hours of cutscenes. These games have enough cutscenes to not only qualify for feature-length movie status, but many of them have a total cutscene length surpassing most feature-length movies.

Again, RE2 is not remotely comparable to modern Sony games... Do your research before spouting ignorant fanboy bullshit next time.

And some Sony fan you are... RE2 is a PS1 classic beloved by old-school Sony fans, yet here you are attacking it. That just makes you a hypocrite, attacking an old-school PS1 classic in order to defend your beloved new-school cinematic PS4 games. You must be one of those new-school Sony fanboys who started gaming on a PS3/PS4 and don't know shit about the PS1/PS2 classics.

Buddy I'm not the one who said it was 8 hours, maybe you need to check the thread before making trying to act like I'm the one who put that out here. You coming at me like I'm the one who made that number up, I didn't.

I didn't play RE2 and another poster said it was 8 hrs so I took that at face value. U need to chill tf out. Also where did you get the 20-30 minute estimate from? You say it like it's a fact but I don't know that just like the person who said the game was 8 hours so where is a link to how long the cutscenes are in the game?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@Jag85: those numbers for cinematic time don't sound right at all. I can't imagine there's more than, like, an hour of cinematics in HZD total. It's certainly not an appreciable % of the 30-60 hours of game time

*edit* here, TLOU is a "cinematic heavy" one of your examples, and its total cinematic time is 1.5 hours

https://thelastofus.fandom.com/wiki/Cinematics

8 hours. In what?

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

@xantufrog said:

@Jag85: those numbers for cinematic time don't sound right at all. I can't imagine there's more than, like, an hour of cinematics in HZD total. It's certainly not an appreciable % of the 30-60 hours of game time

*edit* here, TLOU is a "cinematic heavy" one of your examples, and its total cinematic time is 1.5 hours

8 hours. In what?

LMFAO, more lies being exposed.

Thanks for that FACTUAL pieces of information.

I can't stand liars and people who spread intentional misinformation. The link has more than a few people upset they can't simply spam some random false number to support these ridiculous claims now.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#115 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@boxrekt:

https://youtu.be/AuW80006Jzo

https://youtu.be/zeN-icSgvG0

https://youtu.be/_rOeDXkdDCQ

https://youtu.be/NaI7Y3X0T9M

Needhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#116 Needhealing
Member since 2017 • 2041 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

‘Classic 98’ Costumes Announced as DLC For ‘Resident Evil 2’

If you fancy playing the upcoming Resident Evil 2 remake as the old-school character models of Leon and Claire then do we have some news for you.

At the launch party for the game, it was announced that ‘Classic 98’ costumes will be available as DLC for the game, making the heroes of the Raccoon City incident into their blocky 90’s selves once more.

The DLC will be available in Japan at launch with a special PSN card on PS4 being one of several ways to claim it, but will be free for everyone from March 22nd. There’s currently no confirmation as to what other platforms will get the DLC.

Here’s a brief clip of the Leon retro skin in action.

Announced as in "We're Capcom, this has already been made - but hey charging you for DLC, lol!"

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#117  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58952 Posts

@needhealing said:
@uninspiredcup said:

‘Classic 98’ Costumes Announced as DLC For ‘Resident Evil 2’

If you fancy playing the upcoming Resident Evil 2 remake as the old-school character models of Leon and Claire then do we have some news for you.

At the launch party for the game, it was announced that ‘Classic 98’ costumes will be available as DLC for the game, making the heroes of the Raccoon City incident into their blocky 90’s selves once more.

The DLC will be available in Japan at launch with a special PSN card on PS4 being one of several ways to claim it, but will be free for everyone from March 22nd. There’s currently no confirmation as to what other platforms will get the DLC.

Here’s a brief clip of the Leon retro skin in action.

Announced as in "We're Capcom, this has already been made - but hey charging you for DLC, lol!"

The article literally states it's free. Read beyond the bold part.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 lundy86_4

@needhealing said:

It's... Free...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 uninspiredcup

Anyone planning on playing with the classic RE2 music first run?

The default music seems kind of shitty.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Jag85

@xantufrog said:

8 hours. In what?

Video lengths of "All Cutscenes" videos on YouTube:

• The Last of Us - 1.5 hours to 4 hours
  • Uncharted 4 - 2.5 hours to 8 hours
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn - 2.5 hours to 8 hours
  • God of War - 5 hours to 8 hours
  • Spider-Man - 2.5 hours to 8 hours

Even if we went with the lowest numbers for each, the total cutscene length would still qualify for feature-length movie status, and nearly all of them would still be longer than the average Hollywood movie.

In comparison, video lengths for "all cutscenes" videos of RE2 range from 15 minutes up to a 1-hour video. However, the 1-hour video includes two campaigns. So that works out to 20-30 minutes of cutscenes for a single RE2 campaign. That's not enough for feature-length movie status.

Because Sony games often have enough cutscenes to fill a feature-length movie, that's why they keep getting called "movie games"... Although I think "cinematic games" would be a better label for them, to distinguish them from actual "movie games" (e.g. FMV games, laserdisc games, live-action video games, etc.).

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#121 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:

Anyone planning on playing with the classic RE2 music first run?

The default music seems kind of shitty.

Yes. I haven't played RE2 in more than a decade and I bought Deluxe just for this.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#122  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

This is the slowest week ever I miss when games released on Tuesday anybody know why the majority of AAA games release on Friday now?

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#123 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

@warmblur said:

This is the slowest week ever I miss when games released on Tuesday anybody know why the majority of AAA games release on Friday now?

They always release here in Europe on a Friday. Though recently we have been getting games on a Tuesday now and again.

I thought Resident Evil 2 would have been the same, but sadly not.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@Jag85: have you played those games? If you had, you'd know 8 hours is an absurd quote. And indeed, if you scroll through those 8 hour HZD videos, they are 8 hours because they have gameplay as filler.

But more to the point of the current discussion - I don't think it makes sense to look at 2.5 hours out of context of the game. It's not like you watch a 2.5 hour cinematic in HZD. You watch little normal length cinematics spread out over a ~45 hour Odyssey. Looking at that list and thinking about game lengths, it seems like God of War is the only one risking an egregious ratio.

Last thought: when you look back at old games like RE2, it makes sense that their cinematic time was typically nil. For starters, games tended to be shorter. But they also lacked the appropriate media size and budget to go overboard with full voiced cutscenes.

I'm not saying cutscenes are rad, but there was no point in HZD where I thought "wow, this must be hour 2.5 of cinematics". In fact, I'd go further and argue that periodic cinematics help save HZD and TW3 - they provide the narrative glue that keeps you oriented to a bigger story and not getting lost in open world hell.

Then turning to games like UC4 and TLOU - what is there to say? They are cinematic games. I think they are exactly how they are supposed to be.

This style doesn't make sense for something like RE, because the whole game is built around the psychological tension created by traversing tue environment. Too much active narrative delivery would pull you out of that.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#125 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

I just got to play RE2, and yep. I love it. The atmosphere, the graphics, the voice acting. Granted, I'm just on the first hour, but man. The police station feels really alive in this game.

Game is hard too, like, true survival horror hard.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#126 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9729 Posts

Nice job Capcom.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By uninspiredcup

@jasonofa36 said:

I just got to play RE2, and yep. I love it. The atmosphere, the graphics, the voice acting. Granted, I'm just on the first hour, but man. The police station feels really alive in this game.

Game is hard too, like, true survival horror hard.

Really glad "hard" is in there and let's use manage saves with ribbons.

Nothing kills tension more than knowing you'll spawn 10 feet away knowing the script and pattern.

The visuals (and engine) are pretty incredible looking. The little opening the added with the shop was surprisingly good, didn't even have dumb ass forced slow walking. They learned.

The city opening wasn't as good as the original game. I got to the police station instantly with little fuss.

The original is like a dodging maze the player is thrown into where they get to soak in the atmosphere.

But, from the trailers it looks like you return to the streets, so I may be misjudging it too early.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#128 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Played 2 hours so far and holy shit the graphics are amazing, especially outside in Raccoon City. Now I want a RE3 after going through that.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

Capcom done good but this still technically a celebration of talent they lost.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

Glad to hear that people are enjoying it, 2spooky4me. Looks like we have the first GOTY contender for 2019 and its only January! :D

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By JasonOfA36

@uninspiredcup: I haven't gotten far yet since I had to go to the hospital, but I'm just an hour in. I know there's an orphanage section so maybe the city will be showed more? We'll see.

BTW, I played on normal for my first playthrough since I'm a pussy :P. I'm doing Normal for Claire A -> Leon B and might do Hardcore for Leon A -> Claire B.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By uninspiredcup

Dam, this even runs well on the 540m laptop.

720p, 30fps and some most settings are low/med, but the fact it still looks decent and runs playable is impressive.

BlueIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 BlueIon
Member since 2018 • 120 Posts

I am a couple hours in and it is AMAZING. I turned off the lights in my room with/ headphones loud, I got more than a few jumps ?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46282 Posts

Seems like a terrific game but I still need to play (and finish):

• Resident Evil 1 remake
  • Resident Evil 0 remake
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Resident Evil 6
  • Resident Evil 7

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 JasonOfA36

Okay, I'm at the Mr X part, and that fucker is relentless. I can't wait what Capcom does to Nemesis with this.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Damn cash angry (aka boxrekt) is angry again lol.

As for the game well Capcom charging $100 AUS for this, and the Deluxe edition is nearly $115 is ridiculous, A digital only world is a bad world to be living in.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#137 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

This is an amazing horror game so far, loving every second of it. The atmosphere is spot on, playing this at night with Headphones on

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By scatteh316

LOVE....LOVE.....LOVE........this so far....it's changed enough to feel like a new game but still contains enough of the original to have a massive nostalgic feel.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

If you think

@Jag85 said:
@xantufrog said:

8 hours. In what?

Video lengths of "All Cutscenes" videos on YouTube:

• The Last of Us - 1.5 hours to 4 hours
  • Uncharted 4 - 2.5 hours to 8 hours
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn - 2.5 hours to 8 hours
  • God of War - 5 hours to 8 hours
  • Spider-Man - 2.5 hours to 8 hours

Even if we went with the lowest numbers for each, the total cutscene length would still qualify for feature-length movie status, and nearly all of them would still be longer than the average Hollywood movie.

In comparison, video lengths for "all cutscenes" videos of RE2 range from 15 minutes up to a 1-hour video. However, the 1-hour video includes two campaigns. So that works out to 20-30 minutes of cutscenes for a single RE2 campaign. That's not enough for feature-length movie status.

Because Sony games often have enough cutscenes to fill a feature-length movie, that's why they keep getting called "movie games"... Although I think "cinematic games" would be a better label for them, to distinguish them from actual "movie games" (e.g. FMV games, laserdisc games, live-action video games, etc.).

Potential Flaw - You forgot to compare all this with Metal Gear Solid 4

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Jag85

@speedytimsi: While it was a PS3 exclusive, MGS4 isn't a Sony game. The discussion was about Sony games. But there's no doubt MGS4 takes the cake. And it's probably the game to blame for Sony's cinematics-heavy approach in their later games.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 lundy86_4

The game is amazing so far. Just reached NEST on my first playthrough with Leon.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By uninspiredcup

What the hell was the Kotaku reviewer smoking "plentiful ammo".

Try playing on on hardcore and not normal ya fucking donkey. Barely able to scrape by thus far and that's getting head shots every time. Like the original it's better to avoid the bastards, and even then, unlike the original they can come through doors and move faster.

God, reviewer talk such bollocks sometimes. The IGN reviewer played the same scenario twice, trying to turn it into a minuscule mistake.

---

Seems like Capcom knocked this one out of the park. It's the first time i'm years I've felt uneasy playing a game.

Again, thank **** for manual saving. They've been using auto-save for years and just plain sucks. Can't go back to areas and it acts as a easy pit-stop turning risk/reward into some minor setback. Actually scared to get into combat encounters here than just gun-ho like it's nothing.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By lundy86_4

@uninspiredcup: Even on normal, the ammo is a bit scarce. Not stupidly so, but there were a couple sections I had to utilize a significant chunk of ammo. I'll be going hardcore for my next run-through.

As for the game, it's just downright excellent. RE3 and Veronica both deserve this treatment.

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Again, thank **** for manual saving. They've been using auto-save for years and just plain sucks. Can't go back to areas and it acts as a easy pit-stop turning risk/reward into some minor setback.

I was actually surprised by how little auto-saving there is on normal difficulty.

Here i am prancing around RPD without a worry in my head, playing tag with dogs and lickers, cuz auto-save's got my back, amirite.

Get instakilled by a licker and get sent back to my last typewriter save some 40 minutes back.

It seems like you're only really getting your game auto-saved before boss encounters.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#145 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

The graphics are outstanding on the X. Just a profile view of Leon, so many little details you can see. All the imperfections, moles on his facial skin. Veins on his hands. The texture of his jacket. Zombies look very detailed as well.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

As for the game well Capcom charging $100 AUS for this, and the Deluxe edition is nearly $115 is ridiculous, A digital only world is a bad world to be living in.

Yea since changing over to AUD..Steam launch price now are freaking EBGames price..that's fucked up...console PS4 & XBOne physical disc are like $79 at JB...but no disc option for PC. :(

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 lundy86_4

@superbuuman said:
@i_p_daily said:

Yea since changing over to AUD..Steam launch price now are freaking EBGames price..that's fucked up...console PS4 & XBOne physical disc are like $79 at JB...but no disc option for PC. :(

What is your cost of living? Your minimum wage is drastically higher than countries with a similar exchange rate. Plus, aren't you paid a premium to work weekends? Your cost of living must be stupid high.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By superbuuman

@lundy86_4 said:
@superbuuman said:
@i_p_daily said:

What is your cost of living? Your minimum wage is drastically higher than countries with a similar exchange rate. Plus, aren't you paid a premium to work weekends? Your cost of living must be stupid high.

Minimum wage higher does not equal more money..lol..you have to remember -rent, food, utitilities -water, electricity & gas also much higher ;) ...misconception..people think AU is rich...AU likes to pretend they are rich...they aren't. AU govt have sold off nearly everything...just you know AU don't own their electricity its own by foreign company. :P

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By lundy86_4

@superbuuman said:

Minimum wage higher does not equal more money..lol..you have to remember -rent, food, utitilities -water, electricity & gas also much higher ;) ...misconception..people think AU is rich...AU likes to pretend they are rich...they aren't. AU govt have sold off nearly everything...just you know AU don't own their electricity its own by foreign company. :P

If you would read again, that's why I asked if your cost of living was higher... Also, upon minor research, it seems workers are paid a premium on weekends, though people are working to curtail that.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By superbuuman

@lundy86_4 said:
@superbuuman said:

If you would read again, that's why I asked if your cost of living was higher... Also, upon minor research, it seems workers are paid a premium on weekends, though people are working to curtail that.

Oops sorry my bad,..yes cost of living is higher. Yes that about to change...we use to never work on Sat in the past...but that's normal now...heck even working on Sunday is soon to become normal..hence some groups wants to remove the weekend rates. :)