• 56 results
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Report: new Switch model launching this year (51 votes)

Nintendo should launch a "Pro" version upgrade. 53%
Nintendo should launch a Switch 2 already. 10%
Nintendo shouldn't launch any new Switch systems this year. Let PS5 and X1 duke it out! 37%

https://www.polygon.com/nintendo-switch/2020/1/6/21051666/new-nintendo-switch-model-2020-release-date

Nintendo is reportedly working on an updated Nintendo Switch model to be released sometime in 2020, according to Taiwanese electronics newspaper DigiTimes.

DigiTimes reported the new Nintendo Switch model will be released in “mid-2020,” with production beginning “at the end of first-quarter 2020” — which is sometime around March. The news lines up with a previous report from Wall Street Journal technology reporter Takashi Mochizuki. Mochizuki reported in August that “Nintendo has ideas for further updates to the Switch lineup after those two models to make the platform’s lifecycle long.”

What do you think, SW? Are you ready for a Switch upgrade? Would you prefer a Pro version or a successor already? Or do you not want anything? I'm ready for the Pro version. My body is ready, in fact.

• 
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

I'd prefer a successor with full BC, but that won't happen, because Ninty like to charge for this shit now.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

LOL. They literally released a revised version last year and now they planning another revised version? If true, well I don't know what to say.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hrt_rulz01  Online
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

Weren't these the same people that said it was coming last year... heard it all before.

Anyway, I still can't see it happening tbh... at least until 2021. The Switch is still selling like hotcakes, so why bother? And as Pedro said, they just released that revision late last year. Makes no sense. But this is Nintendo I suppose...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#4 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

Nintendo are turning into Sega, except with shitty hardware.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing a Switch Pro model myself however I’m kind of skeptical about that happening and can kind of see them just waiting and going with a Switch 2 in a couple of years or so.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

Not really sure what they can upgrade to... Any new mobile SOC substantially better than the Tegra X1? To justify a Switch 2?.. Even the Tegra X2 offers little of a jump.

ulfrinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 ulfrinn
Member since 2019 • 158 Posts

So, the new switch, it'll be a pretty solid competitor to the Xbox 360?

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

wtf nintendo better not betray me! I just bought a switch lite last year if something new comes out im being hella pissed off and will probably ditch nintendo this is a horrible move.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

So the upgrade will be an even longer lasting battery and Joy-Cons that don't drift...as much.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

Nintendo switch pro coming probably good news for Nintendo fans sorry i cant interested i keep my money for ps5 launch

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

Its not gonna happen.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

wtf nintendo better not betray me! I just bought a switch lite last year if something new comes out im being hella pissed off and will probably ditch nintendo this is a horrible move.

LOL

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

They will have to do something to get people's attention from the new consoles.

They should start opening a Steam like shop on PC and start selling there games on there.

ulfrinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ulfrinn
@Gatygun said:

They will have to do something to get people's attention from the new consoles.

They should start opening a Steam like shop on PC and start selling there games on there.

They might as well. The only thing even keeping their consoles alive now are the exclusives and once Nintendo starts releasing new hardware too frequently, people will stop buying their consoles even for that. Nintendo consoles are cheaper than the others, but if people have to start buying them 2 or 3 times as often as Xbox and Playstation consoles to keep relevant, they will quickly become more expensive than their higher end competitors.

For years I've been wanting Nintendo to grow the balls to actually compete with Xbox and Sony for hardware so AAA titles and more could be played on them. If they could, and with Nintendo's exclusives it'd be the only console I would consider buying.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Litchie

@ulfrinn said:

For years I've been wanting Nintendo to grow the balls to actually compete with Xbox and Sony for hardware so AAA titles and more could be played on them. If they could, and with Nintendo's exclusives it'd be the only console I would consider buying.

I understand why some people want that, but I personally see no need for it. A gaming PC removes the reason to play AAA 3rd party games on consoles. If you want the best of everything, Nintendo+PC is the shit.

Then there's the fact that Nintendo consoles having the same 3rd paty games as PS or Xbox isn't gonna get Nintendo or 3rd party developers much money. People just don't buy such games for Nintendo systems.

Maybe if Nintendo would've continued on the same path they were on with the GameCube, then people might've been accustomed to see 3rd party games on Nintendo systems and actually buy some (or Nintendo would be dead, since GameCube sold like crap), but now it would probably take a huge amount of time and effort in getting people interested in 3rd party games on their consoles. I don't think neither Nintendo or 3rd party developers wants to spend that time and effort, and are better off just focusing on what works instead.

Nintendo doing their own thing also makes them stand out more than just being another samey console maker.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

It makes sense Nintendo has always released a cheaper version then an upgrade going by the 3DS model. Interested to see how powerful the upgrade would be.

ulfrinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ulfrinn

@Litchie said:
@ulfrinn said:

I understand why some people want that, but I personally see no need for it. A gaming PC removes the reason to play AAA 3rd party games on consoles. If you want the best of everything, Nintendo+PC is the shit.

Then there's the fact that Nintendo consoles having the same 3rd paty games as PS or Xbox isn't gonna get Nintendo or 3rd party developers much money. People just don't buy such games for Nintendo systems.

Maybe if Nintendo would've continued on the same path they were on with the GameCube, then people might've been accustomed to see 3rd party games on Nintendo systems and actually buy some (or Nintendo would be dead, since GameCube sold like crap), but now it would probably take a huge amount of time and effort in getting people interested in 3rd party games on their consoles. I don't think neither Nintendo or 3rd party developers wants to spend that time and effort, and are better off just focusing on what works instead.

Nintendo doing their own thing also makes them stand out more than just being another samey console maker.

Those games aren't on Nintendo consoles because in order to make them playable on Nintendo they'd need all new low poly meshes, lower resolution textures, smaller maps, different LOD, and have to redesign the control scheme to work with Nintendo's goofy controller setups. It's a lot of effort to create a "Nintendo" version of a game that would look awful compared to the release on other consoles, due to the hardware limitations.

So for people to play AAA titles, nintendo has to match competing consoles and PCs for performance capability and adopt a more realistic controller to make porting to their system more seemless.

Coming out with another Switch just a couple years after they released the current one is really going to turn people off.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

The Switch is exactly what it needs to be. Nintendo shouldn't rush to replace it - a new system won't competein power with the ps5+xsx anyway, so they should let the launch hype for those peter or first. Wait a couple more years, when the leap will be bigger for the next Switch anyway

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Not really sure what they can upgrade to... Any new mobile SOC substantially better than the Tegra X1? To justify a Switch 2?.. Even the Tegra X2 offers little of a jump.

It is unlikely it would be announced anytime soon. However, I would believe it to be more of a substantial upgrade than the PS4 Pro is to the regular PS4. PS4 Pro is incapable of producing consistent framerate upgrades or even native resolution boosts, and very few games actually take advantage of the PS4 Pro's supposed upgrades.

I'm just speculating, Nintendo is probably trying to counter Alienware UFO cause it certainly a huge upgrade as to what the Switch Pro should have been.

ulfrinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ulfrinn

@xantufrog said:

The Switch is exactly what it needs to be. Nintendo shouldn't rush to replace it - a new system won't competein power with the ps5+xsx anyway, so they should let the launch hype for those peter or first. Wait a couple more years, when the leap will be bigger for the next Switch anyway

Would the new Switch console even compete with a PS4 or XBO? Probably not. That means with the price of Nintendo consoles beginning at the release of its competitors, the Wii-U at $299 in 2012, the Switch in 2017 at $299, and their new console in 2020, presumably at another $299, you are now up to $900 over the life of the PS4 and XBO and you're still not at their performance level. Let that sink in. $900 over the life of current generation consoles and you're still not competing with the others.

Nintendo consoles are, due to their more frequent release schedules, more expensive than their high end competitors.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@ulfrinn: I don't get why and what you are arguing at me.

I'm arguing for a 5+ year Switch lifespan before the next model releases, just like any other console. I'm arguing it shouldn't come out this next year when the PS5 and XSX do.

That's it.

As to your arguments (not mine) about price and power, they don't make sense. I am not arguing it will compete in power with anything - I am saying it doesn't need to. I am not advocating $900 on Switches in a single PS lifetime... I'm advocating $300 over such a period just like (or less than) a PS.

The Switch has been easily the best console I've purchased since PS2. I barely touch that other shit since I bought it. As a PC gamer the twins are beyond redundant with the exception of, like, 5 PS exclusives that are genuinely awesome for my tastes

LeonFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LeonFreeman
Member since 2019 • 30 Posts

I’d buy it if it’s a substantial power upgrade, but I don’t think it would be powerful enough to do 4K, if it’s even real.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#23 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Didn't they update the Shield TV?

ulfrinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ulfrinn

@xantufrog said:

@ulfrinn: I don't get why and what you are arguing at me.

I'm arguing for a 5+ year Switch lifespan before the next model releases, just like any other console. I'm arguing it shouldn't come out this next year when the PS5 and XSX do.

That's it.

As to your arguments (not mine) about price and power, they don't make sense. I am not arguing it will compete in power with anything - I am saying it doesn't need to. I am not advocating $900 on Switches in a single PS lifetime... I'm advocating $300 over such a period just like (or less than) a PS.

The Switch has been easily the best console I've purchased since PS2. I barely touch that other shit since I bought it. As a PC gamer the twins are beyond redundant with the exception of, like, 5 PS exclusives that are genuinely awesome for my tastes

I'm not arguing, it's in agreement. When you look at how much one would have to spend on Nintendo consoles over the lifespan of the others and still not get that great of performance, Nintendo begins to look like a ripoff. And shorter release schedules is going to have people thinking "I just bought the Switch for $300, now I have to buy another if I want the next LoZ?" I have a feeling it could be bad for them sales-wise.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Litchie

@ulfrinn said:
@Litchie said:
@ulfrinn said:

Those games aren't on Nintendo consoles because in order to make them playable on Nintendo they'd need all new low poly meshes, lower resolution textures, smaller maps, different LOD, and have to redesign the control scheme to work with Nintendo's goofy controller setups. It's a lot of effort to create a "Nintendo" version of a game that would look awful compared to the release on other consoles, due to the hardware limitations.

So for people to play AAA titles, nintendo has to match competing consoles and PCs for performance capability and adopt a more realistic controller to make porting to their system more seemless.

Coming out with another Switch just a couple years after they released the current one is really going to turn people off.

Yeah, that's true now that Nintendo has way less powerful hardware than the others. But I still don't see that people would buy many 3rd party games on a Nintendo console, even though the console would be equal to PS or Xbox in power.

Plus, there's the fact that 3rd party games sold like ass on GameCube, a console that was much more powerful than PS2 and quite equal to the Xbox. And why wouldn't 3rd party games still sell like ass on a Nintendo platform?

Many 3rd party games are also heavy on online. Online is a thing Nintendo sucks huge balls at, and doesn't care about improving. People would never buy a Battlefield / Call of Duty / FIFA on a Nintendo console over PS or Xbox, and Nintendo themselves don't even want to try to push for it. No online features like voicechat, messaging, and other basic things that Nintendo for some reason avoids like the plague/sabotage, would tell everyone they're getting the worst version if they're getting the Nintendo one. So I think it's in Nintendo's best to not bother much with 3rd party, and keep being the cheapest of the 3 by having less powerful hardware.

Nintendo lost the power race a loooong time ago. Jumping back in now would be impossible.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I would love a slightly bigger more powerful Switch with at least a 1080p display on it and fixing some of it's biggest issues like the easy to scratch screen, crappy JoyCon connectors and that stand.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17814 Posts

I dont see myself getting it as i already have a switch. but itll be interesting to see what they do.

They could make a bigger switch, have it run as if it was docked at all times (have a bigger battery to compensate of course) and stick it all in an 8-10" form factor with bigger joycons to boot. 1080P screen too. still have the dock ability too of course. maybe increase the clocks further so it can take a stab at 1440P when docked.

it could be pricey though and if it releases around the same time as the XSX and PS5 it could get lost in the noise.

They could also basically release the switch shield: a console with the switches specs but no screen. maybe bundle it with the pro controller instead and sell it for less than the standard switch model. they could go further and upgrade the TX1 with a stronger GPU with more cores also but it would raise the cost (more R&D etc.).

one of the advantages of the ARM/Nvidia setup is it can scale for different form factors. so nintendo have options.

i dont think it will be any sort of switch 2 though...itll just be a switch in a different form of some sort.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

@Random_Matt said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Didn't they update the Shield TV?

It uses the tegra X1+ which is not minor bump in performance.

https://androidpctv.com/comparative-nvidia-tegra-x1-plus/

@davillain- said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

It is unlikely it would be announced anytime soon. However, I would believe it to be more of a substantial upgrade than the PS4 Pro is to the regular PS4. PS4 Pro is incapable of producing consistent framerate upgrades or even native resolution boosts, and very few games actually take advantage of the PS4 Pro's supposed upgrades.

I'm just speculating, Nintendo is probably trying to counter Alienware UFO cause it certainly a huge upgrade as to what the Switch Pro should have been.

The Pro was a 2.2x boost in TFLOPS over a PS4.

The X1+ and X2 tegra options available now offer the same 256 Cuda cores, they just vary in effeciency and memory bandwidth... Neither of the two options offer even a 0.5x boost in TFLOPS of a Tegra X1 in the Switch.

The only way they can improve is to go with AMD or ARM but that would make backwards capability a problem.

Unless they can convince Nvidia to make a custom X3 chip with more cuda cores for them, the tflop count won't improve much. Its sort of a dead end.

Then again the Switch isn't running the full potential of the X1 to begin with but if they do throw in a X1+ or X2 and boost clocks to 1.2GHz it would drain the battery quick in handheld and which would require a bigger battery, increasing the weight an size along with price of the unit.

It seems like they have drove into a dead end.

I cannot see a Switch 2... A Switch Pro yes, but what is available is not enough to justify a "2" in the name.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

Digitimes doesn't have any sources. They just make up rumors about popular products for clicks.

my_user_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By my_user_name
Member since 2019 • 1237 Posts

I'd like for GPD to release a lower end Win device as a direct competitor to the switch. Not going to to pay $40 for games I can get for $4 on Steam.

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

They are transitioning to become a 3rd party mobile company. They know no one wants their terrible hardware and mobile offers the same terrible motion, touch and gyro controls Nintendo likes to torture us with.

It’s a matter of time.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@ajstyles: Yeah, totally.

Unrelated link:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2020/01/02/the-nintendo-switch-has-now-sold-more-units-than-the-super-nes/amp/

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#33 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Well, they need something, 3rd party are not going to put any next gen titles on it.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#34 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

I honestly don't like the idea of a Switch Pro. For one, it's not going to powerful enough to even compete with the Xbox Series X and PS5. The current Switch can barely compete with the Xbox One and PS4, and that was coming years after they were already launched. A Switch 2 a couple years into the future makes more sense.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hrt_rulz01  Online
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@ajstyles said:

They are transitioning to become a 3rd party mobile company. They know no one wants their terrible hardware and mobile offers the same terrible motion, touch and gyro controls Nintendo likes to torture us with.

It’s a matter of time.

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

the switch pro.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

People have been reporting the imminent release of a Switch Pro every six months since the original Switch released. They are always wrong.

There's no point buying into these rumours until Nintendo announces anything. Also, given how well the Switch has been selling lately, they aren't going to split their userbase with a major overhaul - I expect the next model (one day) might be more like the 3DS XL.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Weren't these the same people that said it was coming last year... heard it all before.

Anyway, I still can't see it happening tbh... at least until 2021. The Switch is still selling like hotcakes, so why bother? And as Pedro said, they just released that revision late last year. Makes no sense. But this is Nintendo I suppose...

Agreed. 2021 is more likely than 2020. This would be less than 6 months from now.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39  Edited By flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

Switch Pro seems like a way for Nintendo to shoot themselves in the foot as it'll definitely get overwhelmed by the PS5 and Xbox Series X. IMO, they should instead have a handheld that's actually a generation ahead of the Switch rather than half a generation ahead.

In fact, i wouldn't be surprised if the Alienware UFO ends up blowing a Switch Pro out of the water despite being a clearly bad idea in regards to PC gaming.

Correction to the above statement: the UFO PC in its current build is using intel graphics, though that may or may not be subject to change the closer to release we are. Either way, my point still stands in that a Switch Pro will likely get overwhelmed by the next-gen consoles.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22675 Posts

I'd love a souped up new switch. I'd buy it day 1, but honestly, my gut tells me the next generation start will be slow and unkind to new hardware.. If I'm nintendo I'm getting some killer games ready to make a ton of dough while Xbox an ps5 flounder for a year.

dude_sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By dude_sh
Member since 2019 • 47 Posts

They should just use the snapdragon 865 and it will be a huge jump over the current switch cpu.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#42 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

I just upgraded to the revised model recently and am really happy with the battery life. Don’t think I’d jump in straight away to get a new model any time soon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

3 things Nintendo should include if this is to be a success:

1. Super Stable 3D

2. 4K 60fps

3. 10 hour battery life.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#44 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

@heirren said:

3 things Nintendo should include if this is to be a success:

1. Super Stable 3D

2. 4K 60fps

3. 10 hour battery life.

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

@Pedro:

I know, but one can dream.

Kidding aside, I would upgrade if a new model was fitted with an OLED screen and better battery performance, alone. Maybe a better processor equating to Zelda running at 60 fps. I know thats what everyone wants--basically a Switch 2.0, but the chances of Nintendo alienating their current install base is very slim.

-OLED screen

-10 hour battery

-improved performance

-audio over bluetooth(as long as its not laggy)

-a more compact design.

Also quality control, all around. The joycon(left) that i have has developed a clicky spot nesr up and center. The pro controller i have has a strange dead spot, as well, which occurs sporadically, but quite frequently.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

I’m guessing it’s something like the new 3ds. Better cpu with a slightly higher clock along with a more “premium” looking design.

Blazepanzer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Blazepanzer24
Member since 2018 • 437 Posts

Meh...Nintendo would be better off waiting a few years, developing a better mobile chip and battery-life. Besides, what made every handheld game so great wasn't the multi-plats, but the exclusives. Gladiator Begins, the GBA Sims games, Pokemon, the older Yu-gi-oh handheld games, ect.

Besides those who are disability or have to work at minimum wage or low salary position will not appreciate having to buy a new system every couple of years as apposed to buying a system every six or seven years.

My advice, if you are going to make a new switch model, either make it a 4K upscaler home console only box, or just make it something capable of a 1080P or 900p in handheld mode with a 4 hour battery.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#48  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Just like there are some games that I would upgrade my PC for (like Cyberpunk 2077), there are some games that I would buy a more powerful Switch for (like BOTW or BOTW2).

If BOTW2 runs better on a Switch pro/+/2, I will likely save up money and buy it.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#49 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Nintendo should just turn the Switch into a platform and release an updated version every few years.

They keep releasing new consoles and scrapping everything that came before. It's annoying.

Pro model makes sense in 2020. The original design is woefully underpowed and underclocked.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

They are going the CoD route of releasing something every year?

Also, if they aren't going to release something capable of running high end games without sacrificing a graphics and features, why bother?