Rainbow 6: Siege Has Already Offended Me.

fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

Has this site lost that much traffic for such a pathetic click bait article?? Mcshea really is just at this point trolling the gaming community and gamespot keeps letting him go.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@lawlessx said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lawlessx said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

First it was Patriot story, and then America banned it because game was telling truth too much. Now they removed single player and added multiplayer, now girls are complaining that we see girl in hostage situation? I guess we should ban all MOVIES AS WELL.

WTF are you talking about?

They also dropped Patriot game and cut out. It was easier to cut out than change a whole story and game. Banned, simple. I don´t need to explain nothing more.

actually you do since you have yet to tell us anything. How do you know the game was banned for its content.

My friend is part of dev team. No lies. I really can´t wait when this game is coming out. You will soon suprise more when they are going to show more gameplay. Please just wait and see game.

so you got nothing?..okay

What else i have to say? Im saying what was cut out. It´s not nice to leak out all the information. Contract won´t allow us to leak info out. So yeah, i have nothing else to say. Now we have to wait game when its coming out

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Omega-316
Member since 2011 • 981 Posts

@fueled-system said:

Has this site lost that much traffic for such a pathetic click bait article?? Mcshea really is just at this point trolling the gaming community and gamespot keeps letting him go.

back then you make a forum thread and it gets replies in seconds and tons of them. Now its close to dead. I never used to go to ign for my gaming news but now i do.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

Did someone actually write this crap.This has to be one of the most ridiculous things iv read.

It's a shame that this women does so little to help herself. She can only scream, cry, and go with whatever person is closest to her.

Im a man and I would do the same thing in this situation.Im not a solider and I dont know how to use a weapon so yea I would go with the nice officers and be scared for my life.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Really?...

The sniper is a female character!

/McShea.

Then she gets helplessly killed by a unknown man. A clear message for women that they should stick to their man otherwise they are helpless. McShea is a genius, a visionary, the voice of a generation...

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

McShea loves to say shit to get a reaction out of people. Why do you bite with this hack?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#59 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Tom McShea is a brainless idiot. What else is new?

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

For all we know one of the squad members could be female. :/

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Thats pretty fucked up that he views women that way. To me it looked like a RB6 team trying to save an innocent life. Women aren't objects Mcshea.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By clone01

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lawlessx said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

First it was Patriot story, and then America banned it because game was telling truth too much. Now they removed single player and added multiplayer, now girls are complaining that we see girl in hostage situation? I guess we should ban all MOVIES AS WELL.

They also dropped Patriot game and cut out. It was easier to cut out than change a whole story and game. Banned, simple. I don´t need to explain nothing more.

actually you do since you have yet to tell us anything. How do you know the game was banned for its content.

My friend is part of dev team. No lies. I really can´t wait when this game is coming out. You will soon suprise more when they are going to show more gameplay. Please just wait and see game.

So what is said "friends" name (I highly doubt it because I find it boggling that you'd have any friends). Seriously, name, its no violation of a non-disclosement-clause or violation of said person's privacy. Put your money where your mouth is on the stupid shit you post.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@GamingGod999 said:

For all we know one of the squad members could be female. :/

Pretty sure one of the squad members was female.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#64 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

what? lol

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#65 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

lol at Tom Mcshea and GS.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 FreedomFreeLife

@clone01 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lawlessx said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

So what is said "friends" name (I highly doubt it because I find it boggling that you'd have any friends). Seriously, name, its no violation of a non-disclosement-clause or violation of said person's privacy. Put your money where your mouth is on the stupid shit you post.

Read my last post. Telling his name meaning leaking documents out. Im not that stupid to break the law just because you want his name.

ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#67  Edited By ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts

Stop.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 clone01

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@clone01 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lawlessx said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Read my last post. Telling his name meaning leaking documents out. Im not that stupid to break the law just because you want his name.

No, a name does nothing of the sort. Seriously, proof or just an internet moron.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

Who would have thought GS had a ********.

Somebody needs to punch Tom in the face for being a bitch.

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

It was a terrible article. I really hope the only reason McShea had to write it, was because he lost a bet.

Stick to video games McShea, or go work at the Huffington Post.

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

@ooole said:

How is Rainbow Six a Counter Strike clone if the first rainbow six was released in 1998 and CS in 1999? This is a tactical shooter, among the lines of SWAT4. One mistake, your team dies and game over. Was expecting for this type of game since fucking 2005... about freaking time.

Regarding OP's professional offended crap, the person in case is a hostage. Him/her having a dick/vagina is irrelevant.

lol, wut? Why do people keep saying this. How is this remotely close to Swat 4!?

Swat 4 was a single player tactical FPS with the ability to control multiple teams, issue numerous (and I mean numerous) orders to those teams, featured realistic bullet damage/weapon penetration, and focused primarily on subduing targets via non-lethal methods (that or you waited until they pointed their guns at you, which was risky). Not to mention, the levels featured a degree of randomness in how enemies/hostages were placed.

Until they actually confirm that there even is a single player game with squad commands and such, don't compare it to Swat 4 just because you breach doors and wear tactical gear.

Also, I believe you can revive teammates in this...so no, it does not appear to be "one mistake and your team dies."

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22675 Posts

Honestly one of the worst trash articles I've read in quite a while. I feel bad for the devs at ubisoft... all 4 million of them

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#73  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

The fact Rainbow 6 went from diverse, Europe characters to Americans saving the universe is far more worthy of complaints.

But alas, America's arrogance is never ending. It's a non issue if the rest of the world gets blocked out, look at Saving Private Ryan and the absolute absence of anyone not American. Same thing here, Rainbow 6 re-written to make Americans the hero.

All I see is stupid QQ from Sniper

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts
@FreedomFreeLife said:

@clone01 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Do you really believe any of us are buying into your BS?

Hey, I'm on the Bethesda dev team working on Elder Scrolls 6. I could reveal so much about the Elvish Armageddon Engine. And this is the internet so you have to believe me when I tell you this, no proof required.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 TheEroica  Moderator

@clone01: I think more than anything he rallies the masses to emphatically deny his backwards unfounded opinions. . That goes for anyone wishing to force unwarranted changes. Gamers always reject this nonsense.

Legend500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Legend500
Member since 2013 • 149 Posts

Women portrayed poorly in Rainbow Six, Bad guy in Far Cry 4 is both racist and homophobic, not enough gay characters in games. All irrelevant problems that only the most sensitive, butthurt of people will cry about.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 clone01

@Ballroompirate said:

@uninspiredcup said:

The fact Rainbow 6 went from diverse, Europe characters to Americans saving the universe is far more worthy of complaints.

But alas, America's arrogance is never ending. It's a non issue if the rest of the world gets blocked out, look at Saving Private Ryan and the absolute absence of anyone not American. Same thing here, Rainbow 6 re-written to make Americans the hero.

Always find it funny that many of the US critics have most likely never met most of Americans or been here. Strange, I don't find the same dislike for countries that are different than mine. Sad when people associate political policy with people who live there.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 FreedomFreeLife

@AdobeArtist: ITS YOUR PROBLEM if you think its BS, not mine.

I can post me and my dev friend picture after game is released with real name, but before that, it´s not allowed. So, you failed, not me.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 TheEroica  Moderator

@Legend500: sadly that is exactly why we are here. . Discussing the latest round of over sensitive butt hurt from someone who needs their pen taken away.

ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#80 ninjaxams
Member since 2004 • 7500 Posts

just how does gamespot continue to employee this clown? what a flaming jackass.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By AdobeArtist  Moderator

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@AdobeArtist: ITS YOUR PROBLEM if you think its BS, not mine.

I can post me and my dev friend picture after game is released with real name, but before that, it´s not allowed. So, you failed, not me.

So I guess you don't know how Burden of Proof works, huh?

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

Statistically there is roughly a 50/50 chance that any given hostage will be male or female.
Statistically the vast majority of individuals employed in the special forces are male.
Therefore it basically comes down to a coin flip whether a group of Male special forces personnel will be rescuing a female hostage.

Statistically Gamespot continues to be the laughing stock of its chosen field.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 FreedomFreeLife

@AdobeArtist: You saying that i should let my friend get fired. No thanks! Good bye!

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 AdobeArtist  Moderator

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@AdobeArtist: You saying that i should let my friend get fired. No thanks! Good bye!

Imaginary friends can't be fired from imaginary positions ;)

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Gue1

@wiifan001 said:

This sounds more like something Carolyn Petit would say

or Patricia Hernandez from Kotaku. XD

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#87 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

then you shouldn't make statements like the one you made if you have no way of really proving it.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 FreedomFreeLife

@AdobeArtist: You lost all respect you had. I add you on my black list. Sad that some people ignores facts. Just sad.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By FreedomFreeLife

@lawlessx said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

then you shouldn't make statements like the one you made if you have no way of really proving it.

i dident, he asked

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#90 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@AdobeArtist: You lost all respect you had. I add you on my black list. Sad that some people ignores facts. Just sad.

facts? what facts?

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 5

#91 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

This game really sucks already.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Gue1

@Omega-316 said:

@fueled-system said:

back then you make a forum thread and it gets replies in seconds and tons of them. Now its close to dead. I never used to go to ign for my gaming news but now i do.

Dead even during E3! But man, why do you go to IGNorant/9GN for news and opinions? Those guys even suck at reviews overrating every big budget game.

At least go to a place that is somewhat respectable like Giantbomb! Just a few days ago IGN got spanked and had to apologize because they said Last Guardian was "officially" canceled even though they never even got in touch with Sony to confirm it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lawlessx said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

i dident, he asked

You made a statement and then refused to provide any actual proof behind it. That's all on you buddy.

I see we have entered into the FreedomFreeLife Bullshit Zone

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@princessgomez92 said:

needs more Ghosts and Killstreaks

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#95 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58951 Posts

@clone01 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Always find it funny that many of the US critics have most likely never met most of Americans or been here. Strange, I don't find the same dislike for countries that are different than mine. Sad when people associate political policy with people who live there.

I live in Scotland, the greatest country in the world. Unless it's a cheap Spanish holiday, we generally don't need to bother with other countries.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#96 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

@lostrib said:

@princessgomez92 said:

needs more Ghosts and Killstreaks

Okay?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#97  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

bahahahahaha

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Ubisoft has all the cities covered:

Watchdogs - Chicago

The Division - New york

The Crew - USA

Rainbow 6 - Boston???

I hope this is the case, please let this be the case.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

Oh for ****'s sake. Really?