PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

Considering I could never find a name available that didn't have to contain a bunch of numbers in it then changing it to another with a bunch of random numbers in it doesn't help...because I hate numbers in user names. But I doubt I'll ever open up my PS3 again or buy another PS4 so I never even changed my password when they sent me an email requiring me to.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10635 Posts

@SecretPolice:

Don't tell me that the psn will get the gt changing ability before the x1 gets a worthy exclusive.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

cool, now make your store interface not suck ass

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61525 Posts

Well done, Sony?

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@drlostrib said:

cool, now make your store interface not suck ass

That was done last month and lems never nitpicked about that.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44423 Posts

Wake me up when they start bringing back backwards compatibility.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22406 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

Wake me up when they start bringing back backwards compatibility.

Lol, that'll be the day...

I'm sure cows would suddenly love "old games" again if it did happen though.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Archangel3371

@hrt_rulz01: Oh yeah, they certainly would. ?

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#59  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I still don't understand why this is so tough to do name changes. The only way I could understand it is if they tied your data to your nickname which would be stupid... And even then you can change databases through code. It would take some downtime sure... I don't see why it's so tough.

Like I know you can copy a database into a new database that has an extra field, and that extra field could be unique numbers ID's... And then look for the key structures and reassign them through code. That's what I did for a small site. I'm probably missing something here, probably caused by the sheer volume of accounts, because every company seems to think it's a big deal.

Heck, Steam assigns your account a unique number ID and even THEY won't let you change your actual account name. What's the big deal? I'm guessing it's an issue with the time it would take.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44222 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@SecretPolice: I'm still trying to figure out when BC was not free? If you say PSNow, well Gamepass is in the same boat. A bunch of last gen games you don't have to own, just pay a subscription fee.

Well then, done hurt yourself trying all that figuring as I do it for you. lol I can take a OG Xbox or 360 game I already own and play it on X1X... Free, no extra chage. :o

Does Phony or Nintendont offer that for free or do you need a paid service or to rebuy the game? Hope that clears it up for you and you can now stop all that tedious figuring. :P

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SecretPolice

@ermacness said:

@SecretPolice:

Don't tell me that the psn will get the gt changing ability before the x1 gets a worthy exclusive.

MonsterBox has hundreds of'em and getting to change GT doesn't stop psn from still being trash in comparison to Mighty XBL... Also...

Mmmmmm, yours are always supah Delish. Keep'em comin. lol :P

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ermacness

@SecretPolice:

And yet you talk about Quack and his gift lol. If you need to impress me with "facts" how about listing those "hundreds" of exclusive the "monsterbox" have, if you don't mind.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SecretPolice

@ermacness said:

@SecretPolice:

And yet you talk about Quack and his gift lol. If you need to impress me with "facts" how about listing those "hundreds" of exclusive the "monsterbox" have, if you don't mind.

Poo lil calf has me confused with somebody else because I have never, ever,... Evah said that to quack or anyone else. Also, it's all there, do your own leg work, the Win10 exclusive MonsterBox library is very easily accessed, try Bing for starters.

One more thing...

You really should quit whilst you're behind. Lolol :P

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ermacness

@SecretPolice:

So tell me little lem, when did the meaning of the word "exclusive" changed to "not on the ps4"?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SecretPolice

@ermacness:

Nothing's changed lil moo, moo. Win10 Exclusives rulezz.. everyone has always known that...

lol :P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52449 Posts

This used to annoy me but I like my psn username. Good for people that really want to change. The time of xDark_Wraithx is over.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@sealionact: moving goalposts? You Still have to pay to play FREE TO PLAY games.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

So confusing why it was such a big deal to people. It was probably prevented for some type of security measure in the first place.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6853 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Better Ancient than never. lol

Now, how long before free BC? :P

Lol true!

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ReCloud

@tgob89: It was not, This is lemmings making an uproar over silly things, meanwhile theyre still paying to play FREE to play games and wont say a word about it.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9836 Posts

@recloud: Lol ... We've had plenty of words about it. You lot grasp at straws, and paying for an online service seems to be the straw you're grasping at most. It doesn't bother Xbox gamers at all. It bothers you more, and your convenient obsession ignores the counter points I have put forward, which are equally as pedantic and petty while remaining about as valid as your point.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ReCloud
@sealionact said:

@recloud: Lol ... We've had plenty of words about it. You lot grasp at straws, and paying for an online service seems to be the straw you're grasping at most. It doesn't bother Xbox gamers at all. It bothers you more, and your convenient obsession ignores the counter points I have put forward, which are equally as pedantic and petty while remaining about as valid as your point.

You don't. You pretend it's a non issue. It doesn't matter if it doesn't bother xbox gamers, because the facts are:

- The games are labeled FREE TO PLAY.

- You don't have to pay to play them on ps4, switch, pc or mobile.

- M$$$$$ charges you to play FREE games.

Those are the facts laid out for you to see. Of course you don't complain, you're a M$$$$ shill, but this is the truth: M$$$$$ is the most anti-consumer one right now.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Recloud still crying over MS in a PSN change thread

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Archangel3371

@MonsieurX: Yeah no kidding. He also loves to pound on that ‘$’ key as well. ?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 sealionact

@recloud: You know you lost the debate when you stoop to name-calling and ignoring counter arguments.

Only cows would bring up a MS argument in a post about Sony.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#77  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

This used to annoy me but I like my psn username. Good for people that really want to change. The time of xDark_Wraithx is over.

And the legend of xXxDark_X_WraithxXx begins today!!!!!!!!!

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ReCloud

@sealionact: @MonsieurX: @Archangel3371: a triple concession because none of you can deny anything I Said lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

Are "lems" Playstation fans, cause I certainly would like mine changed. I almost made a new one when I got a PS4, but didn't plan on anything online. Although I never bothered changing my Xbox Live name cause they're the same. If I change, I'll do what works for both.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12577 Posts

@SecretPolice: Um Nintendo and Sonys latest systems don't have BC. So again, when has BC ever NOT been free? It's like you Lems are hyping it as a revolutionary thing.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ReCloud

@joshrmeyer: well lemmings have no games, honestly, the Xbox one should be labeled as a retro console.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 sealionact

@recloud: Who's denying? Am I denying that you need live to play f2p games? If so, when? I've said it ad nauseam; You need live to play online games. Does it bother xbox players? If it does, why is fortnite the number one played game? Do you honestly think I would cancel live if ms allowed me to play fortnite without it?

Any more points, or do you need to rage about other petty points?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56318 Posts

@sealionact said:

@recloud: Who's denying? Am I denying that you need live to play f2p games? If so, when? I've said it ad nauseam; You need live to play online games. Does it bother xbox players? If it does, why is fortnite the number one played game? Do you honestly think I would cancel live if ms allowed me to play fortnite without it?

Only reason why Xbox gamers aren't mad about you need live to access F2P is the fact most of all Xbox gamers already have Gold and have for a long time, it's not common knowledge they don't know F2P games requires Gold access to do so. I don't think XBL have any if all Silver members and even if so, F2P games are a hit or a miss but Fortnite is the exception here cause it's a fun game. Even I enjoy it sometimes when I play it on PS4.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ReCloud
@sealionact said:

You're denying that it's an issue. It is an issue, it is a ripoff, you pretend it's not a problem because your overlords tell you to do so, but the facts are: it's anti-consumer and should not be tolerated.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 MonsieurX

@recloud said:
@sealionact said:

You're denying that it's an issue. It is an issue, it is a ripoff, you pretend it's not a problem because your overlords tell you to do so, but the facts are: it's anti-consumer and should not be tolerated.

You're pretending that Microsoft is super evil, but Sony's doing pretty much the same thing by charging online access for their consoles. Sony's not any more pro-consumer than MS. They're companies, they don't care about how you feel, they want your money and dry your pockets. Stop crying about it.

Meanwhile, no fees to access online games for PC mustard race

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@recloud said:
@sealionact said:

You're pretending that Microsoft is super evil, but Sony's doing pretty much the same thing by charging online access for their consoles. Sony's not any more pro-consumer than MS. They're companies, they don't care about how you feel, they want your money and dry your pockets. Stop crying about it.

Following that reasoning PC is even more evil cause there are many companies involved. Fact is, not all companies are created equally evil.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 MonsieurX
@zappat said:
@MonsieurX said:
@recloud said:
@sealionact said:

Following that reasoning PC is even more evil cause there are many companies involved. Fact is, not all companies are created equally evil.

But Microsoft is the sum of all evils since you're die-hard cows, ditto.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@zappat said:
@MonsieurX said:
@recloud said:
@sealionact said:

But Microsoft is the sum of all evils since you're die-hard cows, ditto.

Almost, maybe Monsanto is eviler

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MonsieurX

@recloud said:
@zappat said:
@MonsieurX said:
@recloud said:

StalkerX is a moron, he is moving goalposts and pretending it's fine to charge for f2p games. It's not. M$ is extremely anti-consumer right now.

Please quote me on where I exactly said it's fine to charge for f2p.

Nothing like a price hike for pro consumer companies like Sony! Where were you to call them out?

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ReCloud
@MonsieurX said:
@recloud said:
@zappat said:
@MonsieurX said:

StalkerX is a moron, he is moving goalposts and pretending it's fine to charge for f2p games. It's not. M$ is extremely anti-consumer right now.

Nothing like a price hike for pro consumer companies like Sony! Where were you to call

Talking about PS+ and XBL prices is moving goalposts.

I'm talking about being charged to play FREE games.

So: don't move goalposts.

M$ is still anti-consumer.

You suck at this, stalker.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 MonsieurX

@recloud said:
@MonsieurX said:
@recloud said:
@zappat said:
@MonsieurX said:

Nothing like a price hike for pro consumer companies like Sony! Where were you to call

Talking about PS+ and XBL prices is moving goalposts.

I'm talking about being charged to play FREE games.

So: don't move goalposts.

M$ is still anti-consumer.

You suck at this, stalker.

So, you're saying that charging more for the same service is pro-consumer? Thanks for the confirmation

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ReCloud

@MonsieurX: moving goalposts again.

Since you cant stay on the subject and have to move goalposts to try to Win a debate, I'll take It as a concession.

Come back when you are able to prove that charging for Free games is fair and pro consumer when nobody Else does It.

You really suck at This, stalker.

BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BIOKILLER123
Member since 2010 • 1078 Posts

Sony should've done this since the beginning and, I won't be changing my username because I'm content with it.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 MonsieurX

@recloud said:

@recloud said:

It's funny, but you're the one proceeding to ad hominem and running out of arguments, Anyone who reads this discussion will notice that I didn't insult you once and was presenting good arguments.

Once again, you moved goalposts, derailed the discussion, got mad and insulted me adding unecessary stuff to the argument.

You owned yourself. ;)

Well done, as usual

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 ReCloud

@MonsieurX: no counterpoints for m$ anti consumer practices? I thought so, thanks for playing, stalker, you got owned hard lmao

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 MonsieurX

@recloud said:

@MonsieurX: no counterpoints for m$ anti consumer practices? I thought so, thanks for playing, stalker, you got owned hard lmao

What about Sony anti consumer practices?

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ReCloud

@MonsieurX: not the subject. M$ still charges for Free games, m$ is the most anti consumer out of the three right now, your sad attempts to damage control this are lol worthy.

I'll take any change of subject from here on as a concession. You cant deny m$ is anti-consumer and that they charge for Free games. Sorry, stalker, stay salty.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 MonsieurX

@recloud said:

@MonsieurX: not the subject. M$ still charges for Free games, m$ is the most anti consumer out of the three right now, your sad attempts to damage control this are lol worthy.

I'll take any change of subject from here on as a concession. You cant deny m$ is anti-consumer and that they charge for Free games. Sorry, stalker, stay salty.

Well, the subject of the thread is about Sony and PSN, so you're the one trying to move the goalpost

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 ReCloud

@MonsieurX: thanks for the concession, Stalker, take the L and have a Nice weekend. ;)