Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@recloud said:

@quadknight: IpDaiRy is a mess, he's completely butthurt over all the ownage he suffered this week, he is trying so hard it's pitful. I've never seen a lemming so sad and desperate as him

I got so much under his skin he had to prove himself to me. ? What a butthurt crybaby. Probably ran to his local game store to raid the bargain bin collection to prove he had more than 6 games lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: I don’t have to prove shit. ? Unlike you I’m not a butthurt clown. My comments got you so asshurt you had to try and prove yourself to me. I don’t even know how many games I own on PC and PS4, that should give you an idea of how big my collection is. That’s not even including my legacy consoles since I don’t sell my last gen consoles. Your collection that you probably had to run to a buddy’s house to get is still minuscule compared to mine.

I didn't need to prove anything to you, I just enjoy owning you its funny.

So no pics from you, well for SW purposes you have no games or gaming devices, you should move to a forum you know something about, which is nothing lol.

So we have confirmed quack doesn't game, how about reclown, or that nightmare guy, still waiting.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#154  Edited By ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@quadknight: It amazes me that IpDaiRy loses his time on a.ps4 praising thread, gets destroyed left and right all over the board and acts like he's right and he's owning anyone lmao he's deluded af, a sad and lonely fanboy, not even the lemmings like him.

I just owned him again, let's see how long till another meltdown

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 ReCloud

S@i_p_daily: since you're a moron, I'm reposting the same picture I took for Vaasman the other day. That should be proof enough for your sore ass.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@recloud said:

S@i_p_daily: since you're a moron, I'm reposting the same picture I took for Vaasman the other day. That should be proof enough for your sore ass.

And where's your games???

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#157 freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

@i_p_daily:Im probably sure that they have their games

@recloud: lets not go with insults

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 ReCloud

@i_p_daily: on my shelf, why would I buy a ps3, a PS4, a psp and a 3DS? To spend money only? Use logic, sweetheart, it's not that hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@freedom01 said:

@i_p_daily:Im probably sure that they have their games

@recloud: lets not go with insults

"probably" so you're not sure lol. To be honest that person has so many posts in such a short time you can't blame a person for asking.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#160 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

@Gamerno6666 said:

Still PC. PS4 is only for exclusives.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 QuadKnight

@i_p_daily: I would have replied earlier but I'm just getting home after spending the night out with friends.

Here we go, I guess you won't be the first butthurt clown I've owned on this forum. Here are some of my PS4 games on disc (12 of them) and proof of the 176 games purchased digitally for my PS4 (69 currently installed). A majority of my legacy console games are in storage so I can't show them here. I don't know how many PC games I own since its mostly digital and my PS3 collection is also mostly digital.

The lowest pic shows my PS1, PS2 Slim, PS3 Phat and Slim, Xbox 360, and Dreamcast. I also own a Genesis, Master System, PSP, and Gameboy Advances SP not shown in the pictures. ? As you can see your collection is a joke compared to mine even on only the PS4, it becomes more embarrassing for you when I have to bring in my PC and other consoles/handhelds.

What were you saying again?

"So no pics from you, well for SW purposes you have no games or gaming devices" - i_p_Dairy

? What a totally REKT clown....

My PSVR and PC sitting chilling together
My PSVR and PC sitting chilling together
My sexy wallpaper :D
My sexy wallpaper :D

My PC with a Flopbone controller next to it
My PC with a Flopbone controller next to it
Some of my PS2 and PS3 games not in storage along with some of my PS4 games
Some of my PS2 and PS3 games not in storage along with some of my PS4 games
My library of 176 games purchased on my PS4 Pro
My library of 176 games purchased on my PS4 Pro
Some of my PS4 games
Some of my PS4 games
My PS4 Pro chilling
My PS4 Pro chilling
My PS1, PS2 Slim, PS3 Phat, PS3 Slim, Dreamcast. and Xbox 360
My PS1, PS2 Slim, PS3 Phat, PS3 Slim, Dreamcast. and Xbox 360

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 QuadKnight

@sts106mat said:

@quadknight: you could be bothered doing all that after a night out with friends....jesus man go to bed and get some sleep

I'm off to bed now but thanks for your concern :P.

? Luckily I wasn't drinking tonight so I still had some energy in me to bring out my consoles and own i_p_dairy. I'm never too tired to own that clown.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight:

Remember it was you who started this by accusing me off only playing racing games and only had a total of 6 games this gen, so payback was a bitch, and boy didn't you go out of your way to try and prove you own all that.

And for the shits and giggles i don't believe you were out with friends, just at a friends house taking photos off his stuff LOL.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

What a ridiculous thread, isn’t it pretty well established that PS4 is the worst of the 4 Sony consoles??

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56097 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@quadknight:

Remember it was you who started this by accusing me off only playing racing games and only had a total of 6 games this gen, so payback was a bitch, and boy didn't you go out of your way to try and prove you own all that.

And for the shits and giggles i don't believe you were out with friends, just at a friends house taking photos off his stuff LOL.

Okay, now you're just being plain silly yet again. I'm not hear to defend QK, but I do want to tell you that's his stuff and his PC cause he mentions and shows his GPU 1070 FTW multiple times in the past, that's 100% confirm this is his stuff. Of course, if you don't want to believe me what I told you, then this is all on you.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2929 Posts

@tubbyc: I could play Mousetrap for hours straight, and my score reached billions. A shame you couldn't upload a gamer score back then.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 ReCloud

@i_p_daily: lol owned

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By QuadKnight
@i_p_daily said:

@quadknight:

? Must be a really nice friend that lets me take phots of his stuff every time I own a SW clown. Look at the other photos he let me take to own your stupid lem bros...

Like I said before I posted my stuff, you're not the first SW clown I've owned. ? Don't be mad because I totally rekt your ass. All this stuff is mine and I've been gaming for 30 years and I take my gaming seriously. You were running your mouth and you got owned, simple as that. I didn't want to post my stuff at first but you kept running your mouth and I eventually decided to wreck you. Take the ownage like a man and stop crying lol.

@recloud said:

@i_p_daily: lol owned

Indeed ?

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

@quadknight:

Okay, now you're just being plain silly yet again. I'm not hear to defend QK, but I do want to tell you that's his stuff and his PC cause he mentions and shows his GPU 1070 FTW multiple times in the past, that's 100% confirm this is his stuff. Of course, if you don't want to believe me what I told you, then this is all on you.

My friend lets me come to his house at 2am in the morning to photograph his stuff lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 DaVillain  Moderator

@quadknight: He needs to man up and move on cause Daily is getting owned left & right lol.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By QuadKnight
@davillain- said:

@quadknight: He needs to man up and move on cause Daily is getting owned left & right lol.

He's a lem and a masochist. He loves getting owned and the punishment that comes along with it. ? Look at how long Phil Spencer has been owning him with the Xbone and he still comes into SW daily to defend Phil's honor lol.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By QuadKnight

@i_p_daily Anyways let us put this stuff behind us, we have both proven we are gamers and let's leave it at that. I won't call you a Flopza only gamer anymore but I'll still call you a clown for letting me own you like this ?. It's all in good SW spirit and I truly have no ill will towards you. We're just here to troll and have our shits and giggles and I respect that even though we are on "opposing" sides.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

It's s3cond to PS2 but I hope that as PS4 breaks the 100M mark that it gets more kooky gems like the ps2 did. This generation needs a Katamari Damacy-Like hit, soon.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 QuadKnight

@Shewgenja said:

It's s3cond to PS2 but I hope that as PS4 breaks the 100M mark that it gets more kooky gems like the ps2 did. This generation needs a Katamari Damacy-Like hit, soon.

I agree, I still own my copy of Katamari Damacy on the PS2.

Such an awesome game, we need more games like that this gen.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

@quadknight: Dude, you shouldn't break into other people's houses and take photos of their stuff...

Lol.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By QuadKnight

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@quadknight: Dude, you shouldn't break into other people's houses and take photos of their stuff...

Lol.

? LMAO! You got me there. I'm a SW poster during the day and a home invader at night lol.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

@quadknight: Lol... I always suspected as much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain-: Actually go back and read the whole thread as i was being accused of only playing racing games and when i owned your boy quack with a photo proving otherwise.

He then accused me of only owning 6 games this gen and i owned him again showing my XB1 physical collection (over 60 games) and where was you telling quack he got owned left, right & center? Oh you didnt because you're a cow lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight: LOL i love how you replied even after i said for "the shits & giggles"

But yes you're right about one thing and thats we're both gamers, oh and i owned you first lol.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By QuadKnight

@i_p_daily: ? You didnt own anyone but yourself with your weak collection dude. Everyone in this thread can see that you got rekt but you. Now run along little lem, next time don’t try and get people to post their gaming collection when they are too lazy to. I didn’t ask you to post you collection, you decided to by yourself and it turned out to be weak lol.

You could have easily ignored me but you got rustled and decided to own yourself while trying to own me.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 DaVillain  Moderator
@i_p_daily said:

@davillain-: Actually got back and read the whole thread as i was being accused of only playing racing games and when i owned your boy quack with a photo provoing otherwise.

He then accused me of only owning 6 games this gen and i owned him again showing my XB1 physical collection (over 60 games) and where was you telling quack he got owned left, right & center? Oh you didnt because you're a cow lol.

Man, you're getting desperate as ever. What a pitiful reply.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 QuadKnight

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

@davillain-: Actually got back and read the whole thread as i was being accused of only playing racing games and when i owned your boy quack with a photo provoing otherwise.

? His entire existence on SW has been pitiful.

Utensilman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#183 Utensilman
Member since 2006 • 1571 Posts

GameCube > PlayStation > PS2 > PS4 >>> PS3

I guess it’s better than PS3 but that’s only because it’s controller got an upgrade from toddler size

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

That's a good little cow dav. It doesn't surprise me as I know you hate me because I make you look like a fool and got you to come out of the cow closet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: ? You didnt own anyone but yourself with your weak collection dude. Everyone in this thread can see that you got rekt but you. Now run along little lem, next time don’t try and get people to post their gaming collection when they are too lazy to. I didn’t ask you to post you collection, you decided to by yourself and it turned out to be weak lol.

You could have easily ignored me but you got rustled and decided to own yourself while trying to own me.

I owned you twice, but that's what you get when you run your mouth, I owned when you said I only play racing games, and I owned you when you claimed I only had 6 games this gen LOL.

You can deny it all you want the proofs in the reading, talks about an entire SW existence as pitiful, I clearly said for "the shits and giggles" and you still replied with more pics, now that's pitiful that I could play you so easily :)

Sbellybelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Sbellybelly
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

I think this is still up to debate. It's funny because I was actually talking to my boyfriend about this today. He thinks that the best console is the DS which is not a bad choice but for me it's always going to be the PS2 because that was my first console.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

I owned you twice, but that's what you get when you run your mouth, I owned when you said I only play racing games, and I owned you when you claimed I only had 6 games this gen LOL.

You can deny it all you want the proofs in the reading, talks about an entire SW existence as pitiful, I clearly said for "the shits and giggles" and you still replied with more pics, now that's pitiful that I could play you so easily :)

So when you post pictures you owned him but when he posts pictures you played him? I love people like you. You must be dizzy all the time from all the spinning. Pitiful indeed. Who hurt you that much?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@nethernova said:
@i_p_daily said:

So when you post pictures you owned him but when he posts pictures you played him? I love people like you. You must be dizzy all the time from all the spinning. Pitiful indeed. Who hurt you that much?

Look at our interaction. I posted 2 pics, he went ape shit and posted multiple and even wrote on paper, he was clearly triggered, and even after he posted those I said for the "shits & giggles" then said I don't believe him and that he went to a friends house and took pics, and then he posted more lol.

People like you and dav who run to the rescue are the pitiful ones, and I will still be here laughing at you lol.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By QuadKnight
@nethernova said:
@i_p_daily said:

? Phil Spencer.

MS has been torturing the clown for many years with lack of games. He's completely lost his sanity and dignity.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By QuadKnight
@i_p_daily said:
@nethernova said:
@i_p_daily said:

Look at our interaction. I posted 2 pics, he went ape shit and posted multiple and even wrote on paper, he was clearly triggered, and even after he posted those I said for the "shits & giggles" then said I don't believe him and that he went to a friends house and took pics, and then he posted more lol.

People like you and dav who run to the rescue are the pitiful ones, and I will still be here laughing at you lol.

? Bro, you should really abandon this thread, you're really embarrassing yourself. You're literally the only one here that thinks you won in this exchange lol.

There's no shame in running away in this situation. ? I won't judge you, I swear!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 DaVillain  Moderator

@i_p_daily said:

That's a good little cow dav. It doesn't surprise me as I know you hate me because I make you look like a fool and got you to come out of the cow closet.

Who the hell told you I hate you? I have no time for hating on anyone. Man, if you had to say it like that, then you're just as desperate for attention as ever XD

Dude, take a nice long vacation and trust me, you'll thank me later for the suggestion :)

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@I.P.onCowsDaily.... is doing yeoman's work here. Keep up the good work. lol :P

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By ReCloud

My God, I went to sleep and IpDaiRy had multiple meltdowns plus got rekt left, right, center, up and down by multiple users LMAO.

This is not ownage, it's a slaughter. I've never ever seen someone getting so owned like him on a forum before.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#194  Edited By X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

A few trolls ruined one of the few good discussion-provoking threads on this board. God damn lol.

OT: PS2 is the best for me, followed by SNES and PS1 very closely tied, then Genesis and Dreamcast tied. This is for consoles.

PS4 is definitely up there though. It's a very good platform. Undeniably the best in this gen for consoles.

As a platform in general, PC is the best.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#195  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34608 Posts

I disagree. A good PC with some Nintendo on the side makes both PS4 and Xbox One completely redundant. PS4 is great for casuals though. Most people who own one probably use it for mostly FIFA, CoD, Fortnite.. boring shit like that.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#196 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34608 Posts
@DragonfireXZ95 said:

Umm, isn't Wreckfest the spiritual successor of Flatout? A PC and Xbox game?

Yes it is. But don't tell me you're surprised by a Playstation gamer not knowing anything about games.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:
@quadknight said:
@Shewgenja said:

I'm hoping that this can scratch my Katamari itch.

Loading Video...

This is what I am looking for! OMG!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 QuadKnight

@Shewgenja said:
@getyeryayasout said:
@quadknight said:
@Shewgenja said:

I'm hoping that this can scratch my Katamari itch.

Loading Video...

This is what I am looking for! OMG!

it looks awesome indeed and it releases this month too :D

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#200 freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

I want a new Ape Escape