thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#102 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

This is the first generation I've not actually bought a console.

Bloodbourne alone isn't enough for me to go ahead and buy a ps4.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@stereointegrity said:

nothing will surpass ps2

Nice opinion. PS4 is one of my favourite gaming platforms of all time, and PS2 is not even in my top 10.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104  Edited By lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

PS2 and its not even close.

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#105 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

PS4 is an afterthought that gets brought out only a few times a year for forced desperate exclusives

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#106 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69448 Posts

While the PS3 hardware was shitty, the first batch of PS3 was simply the best console purely because it support three generations of games PS1, PS2 and PS3. Until a system can match that, the PS3 will remain king in my book (launch PS3 only).

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2927 Posts

@recloud: Nah, this guy loves his PS4. Let us all be happy for him. I love mine too, but I do think my old xbox 360 still was my favorite of all time.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Nah, PS4 is a fantastic system but it had a slow start with lots of crap exclusives and cross gen ports, which wasn't a terribly interesting time for it. PS2 (for example) hit the ground running and never stopped.

@PAL360 said:

PS2 is not even in my top 10.

Well it's all subjective and I try to respect everyone's opinion... but that's as close to objectively wrong as any platform ranking can be ;)

Can I have your top 10? Pure curiosity, not gonna try talk you into fitting PS2 in, lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#109 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@Gamerno6666 said:

Still PC. PS4 is only for exclusives.

Agree also PC you don't have to pay for MP which is ridiculous that you have to on consoles.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 pmanden

@Archangel3371: Street Fighter 2. Super Mario World. Donkey Kong Country. My God, old school Nintendo was awesome.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

Mighty X1X 4K MonsterBox MasterRace with BC 360 and OG Xbox.....

Nothing else even comes close..

Yeah baby, Yeah!!! :P

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#112 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44150 Posts

@pmanden:

- Chrono Trigger

- Final Fantasy II & III

- Contra III

- Sparkster

- Legend of the Mystical Ninja

- Super Castlevania IV

- Yoshi’s Island

- Final Fight

- Demon’s Crest

- Secret of Mana

- Mega Man X, X2, X3

- Axelay

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time

I could go on and on.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 pmanden

@storm_of_swords: What was your favorite game on Colecovision? Mine was Mouse Trap.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By PAL360

@locopatho said:

Nah, PS4 is a fantastic system but it had a slow start with lots of crap exclusives and cross gen ports, which wasn't a terribly interesting time for it. PS2 (for example) hit the ground running and never stopped.

@PAL360 said:

PS2 is not even in my top 10.

Well it's all subjective and I try to respect everyone's opinion... but that's as close to objectively wrong as any platform ranking can be ;)

Can I have your top 10? Pure curiosity, not gonna try talk you into fitting PS2 in, lol.

For me gaming is always getting better, so when i say that PS4 is my favourite system, i mean 8th generation as a whole. There are simply much more diversity and quality now than ever before, indies are bringing all kind of classic genres back from the ashes, AAAs look insane and are super polished, there are prices for all pockets, VR that actually works, etc.

Sure, there are some greedy practices...there always were. The solution is as simple as not buying those games and focus on everything else. No one os forced to buy the wrong games.

By no order, my not 'objectively wrong' top 10 gaming platforms:

• Amiga 500
  • Nes
  • Megadrive
  • Snes
  • Playstation 1
  • Playstation 4
  • Xbox
  • Xbox 360
  • Dreamcast
  • PC
Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@PAL360: I remeber the first time I had a conclusion and made delirious comments

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By PAL360

@stereointegrity: You had a conclusion? Oh boy, those must have been good times!

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 locopatho
@PAL360 said:

For me gaming is always getting better, so when i say that PS4 is my favourite system, i mean 8th generation as a whole. There are simply much more diversity and quality now than ever before, indies are bringing all kind of classic genres back from the ashes, AAAs look insane and are super polished, there are prices for all pockets, VR that actually works, etc.

Sure, there are some greedy practices...there always were. The solution is as simple as not buying those games and focus on everything else. No one os forced to buy the wrong games.

By no order, my not 'objectively wrong' top 10 gaming platforms:

• Amiga 500
  • Nes
  • Megadrive
  • Snes
  • Playstation 1
  • Playstation 4
  • Xbox
  • Xbox 360
  • Dreamcast
  • PC

Thanks for the response. I do find it confusing that you value increasing quality of modern standards + polish etc, and still list Amiga 500 and NES over PS2, when they are far cruder systems... but as I said, not gonna try convince anyone of anything :P

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

PlayStation consoles are a safe bet at this point. The quality of exclusive games, third party support and features are consistent. You can't go wrong with any of them imo. I rank PS4 just below PS2.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 PAL360

@locopatho: It's always about personal experience. I had the Dreamcast, PS2 and Xbox, in 6th gen, but i ended up playing Xbox the most. I used DC and PS2 for some exclusives, and Xbox for everything else.

The same can be said about the older systems. With my nostalgia googles on, nothing beats A500, but i'm aware that gaming is much, much better now.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 locopatho

@PAL360: OK, makes sense, the platforms you loved most back then still hold up, but stuff you didn't play looks poorer by modern standards.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By PAL360

@locopatho: More or less. Almost everything from past gens look poor compared to what we have now. Even current gen indie pixelart games (Celeste, Dead Cells, Owlboy, Axion Verge, etc) are in general better and more polished than similar games we used to play in 8 and 16bit eras.

Just happens that we always have a special love for the systems we used to play when we were kids and teens.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#122 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

It's a good system for beginning gamers.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

Hit the nail on the head. Dude doesn't even like gaming much, I don't know why he wastes his time on here since all he plays is Flopza.

And yet I was here before you and you have over 4,000 posts more than me, so if I don't like gaming much and waste my time here then you must hate gaming lol.

You've just proved your "now playing" list is BS, congrats on exposing yourself to be a fraud.

Dude, I post here because I'm passionate about gaming and I like owning you fake ass lem gamers.

My Now Playing list shows the games I play and it's a very large and varied list. Your gaming consists of Flopza and more Flopza, you're a clown.

I don't even know why you're wasting your time here, it's clear from your shitty posts you're barely a gamer. ? The only game I ever see you hype on here is Flopza, GTFO.

Oh no you've posted a he's mad meme, waiting for you to post the dude crying with the Xbox hat.

If you think I only play racing games then you're an even bigger idiot then I thought lol.

The only person you own is yourself with dumb comments.

? You haven't proven otherwise you idiot. The only thing you ever talk about is Flopza, you're a clown. At least I see your fellow lems go out of their way to hype some mediocre Xbox exclusives like Sea of Trash, all we ever see you do is hyping Flopza.

Kinanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Kinanza
Member since 2018 • 18 Posts

Debatable, but it's up there, along with SNES and PS2

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@lundy86_4: "Nah. It's yet to surpass the SNES/PS1/PS2 for me. All-in-all though, it's damn good."

PS4(and modern)is a joke compared to those consoles you mentioned.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
deactivated-5d1e44cf96229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
Member since 2015 • 2814 Posts

@pmanden said:

@storm_of_swords: What was your favorite game on Colecovision? Mine was Mouse Trap.

BurgerTime is my favorite.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

Hit the nail on the head. Dude doesn't even like gaming much, I don't know why he wastes his time on here since all he plays is Flopza.

And yet I was here before you and you have over 4,000 posts more than me, so if I don't like gaming much and waste my time here then you must hate gaming lol.

You've just proved your "now playing" list is BS, congrats on exposing yourself to be a fraud.

Dude, I post here because I'm passionate about gaming and I like owning you fake ass lem gamers.

My Now Playing list shows the games I play and it's a very large and varied list. Your gaming consists of Flopza and more Flopza, you're a clown.

I don't even know why you're wasting your time here, it's clear from your shitty posts you're barely a gamer. ? The only game I ever see you hype on here is Flopza, GTFO.

Oh no you've posted a he's mad meme, waiting for you to post the dude crying with the Xbox hat.

If you think I only play racing games then you're an even bigger idiot then I thought lol.

? You haven't proven otherwise you idiot. The only thing you ever talk about is Flopza, you're a clown. At least I see your fellow lems go out of their way to hype some mediocre Xbox exclusives like Sea of Trash, all we ever see you do is hyping Flopza.

The only thing you talk about is Xbox, Sea of Thieves & State of Decay 2, So its safe to say that you only own an XB1 with 2 games. See I play by your rules and I still make you my bitch LMFAO.

TQHBO.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@quadknight: IpDaiRy is getting rekt left and right on the whole board this week. There hasn't been one thread where he didn't have his ass kicked LMAO. The clown and his wife lemtito are the worst lemmings of the board

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By QuadKnight
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

The only thing you talk about is Xbox, Sea of Thieves & State of Decay 2, So its safe to say that you only own an XB1 with 2 games. See I play by your rules and I still make you my bitch LMFAO.

TQHBO.

"B...bu...bu...but all you talk about is Xbox"

"? its safe to say all you only own an Xbox..." - LOL!

? Yea sit down bitch, you're not fooling anyone here. I talk about a ton of games on this forum even when I'm owning you clowns. You don't hype any Flopbone games, you're only on this forum talking about PS4 games and damage controlling. No one has seen you hype anything outside of Flopza, GTFO you casual Flopza only gamer.

@recloud said:

@quadknight: IpDaiRy is getting rekt left and right on the whole board this week. There hasn't been one thread where he didn't have his ass kicked LMAO. The clown and his wife lemtito are the worst lemmings of the board

? It's pretty damn hilarious. I noticed he's having a terrible week LMAO!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight: Oh wow 2 times about something other than Xbox this week lol, so that leaves 98% of the time Xbox talk.

I love how you try to change the narrative from saying all I play is racing games and yet I own these games to picture a few

To talk about hyping games, when you have never created a hype thread yourself. I don't hype games I don't need to as I know what I like and care not whether you or anyone else does.

You can try and throw as much shit as you want, but in the end it is you who stinks of it, well you and other cows (still not convinced it is not your alt) like reclown to echo your dumb comments.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By QuadKnight
@i_p_daily said:

@quadknight: Oh wow 2 times about something other than Xbox this week lol, so that leaves 98% of the time Xbox talk.

I love how you try to change the narrative from saying all I play is racing games and yet I own these games to picture a few

To talk about hyping games, when you have never created a hype thread yourself. I don't hype games I don't need to as I know what I like and care not whether you or anyone else does.

You can try and throw as much shit as you want, but in the end it is you who stinks of it, well you and other cows (still not convinced it is not your alt) like reclown to echo your dumb comments.

? Wow, you only supposedly own 6 games that aren't Flopza on your Flopbone, pathetic lmao! No wonder you're always mad and damage controlling the PS4. What a pathetically low number of games.

LOL

Of course you don't have any hype threads. ? You have no games to look forward to on your Flopbone that are exclusive. You'd rather spend time trolling PSVR threads or hype threads for PS4 games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:

? Wow, you only supposedly own 6 games that aren't Flopza on your Flopbone, pathetic lmao! No wonder you're always mad and damage controlling the PS4. What a pathetically low number of games.

LOL

Of course you don't have any hype threads. ? You have no games to look forward to on your Flopbone that are exclusive. You'd rather spend time trolling PSVR threads or hype threads for PS4 games.

I guess you missed the part where I said "to take a picture of a few" what a sad comeback and now you're trying to change the narrative to exclusives LOL.

I said hype thread, that's not a hype thread unless I missed your score for the game lol

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@recloud said:

I must of miss all those posts!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@PAL360 said:
@stereointegrity said:

nothing will surpass ps2

Nice opinion. PS4 is one of my favourite gaming platforms of all time, and PS2 is not even in my top 10.

Even if i was a blind sega fan (not saying you are) is impossible to not have the PS2 in the top 10,come on if you like gaming there is no other platforms with bigger games than the PS2 hell probably the PS1 is the closes i can see.

The PS2 was the point where sega meet with sony,you could play Teken,dead or alive and VF all in the same place for the first time,if you had an xbox you missed tekken and VF,if you had a GC you miss Tekken,VF and DOA.

There was a staggering number of great games and tons of fillers that you could not find somewhere else.

@lhughey said:

PS2 and its not even close.

Personal taste appart what other console not name PS has more games than the PS2?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By PAL360

@tormentos: I already explained it above.

I think gaming is always improving, which automaticaly makes current gen systems better than 6th gen ones.

When i put my nostalgia glasses on, it's all about personal experience, and PS2 was never a system i prefered over the competition. Au contraire, i always remember it as the reason why other great platforms like Dreamcast, Gamecube and Xbox didn't deliver.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#136 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Second place gets a crown?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@rrjim1 said:
@recloud said:

I must of miss all those posts!

Yeah its reclowns go to when it has nothing to counter. And it always run to its mummy in quacknitwit for backup LOL

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 ReCloud

@i_p_daily: lmao look at the butthurt Lem hiding behind an ironic answer. Came back for more?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 QuadKnight

@recloud: ? The clown is a masochist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight: @recloud: Ah look its a calf and her mummy how cute lol.

I've already owned you girls and proved I don't only play racing games and yet your anuses are so sore you keep coming back for more.

Quacknitwit proved she doesn't know what a hype thread is, and is now trying to throw more shit at the wall, but unfortunately for her nothing's sticking, quick reclown run to mummies rescue and call me butthurt or I've been rekt, oh wait you already have about 10 times this week LMFAO.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By QuadKnight

@i_p_daily said:

I've already owned you girls and proved I don't only play racing games and yet your anuses are so sore you keep coming back for more.

Quacknitwit proved she doesn't know what a hype thread is, and is now trying to throw more shit at the wall, but unfortunately for her nothing's sticking, quick reclown run to mummies rescue and call me butthurt or I've been rekt, oh wait you already have about 10 times this week LMFAO.

^ ^

? What a meltdown, he’s totally losing It! You didn’t own anyone but yourself with that pathetic library you pulled out. Not even sure you own those games. You only reinforced the fact you're a casual Flopza gamer with that sad picture of only 6 games. Your FlopBone has been out for 5 years and you could only pull 6 games to show, ROFL!

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

Careful guys the speed racer will come after you guys hard lol

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 QuadKnight

@ni6htmare01 said:

Careful guys the speed racer will come after you guys hard lol

? I’m shaking in my boots!

tubbyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 tubbyc
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts
@storm_of_swords said:
@pmanden said:

BurgerTime is my favorite.

Ah, BurgerTime would have been my favourite on the Intellivision. That and Mouse Trap were two of the games I got heavily into on that console. I remember when my friend didn't believe me when I told him my latest Mouse Trap high score back in the day. :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:

^ ^

? What a meltdown, he’s totally losing It! You didn’t own anyone but yourself with that pathetic library you pulled out. Not even sure you own those games. You only reinforced the fact you're a casual Flopza gamer with that sad picture of only 6 games. Your FlopBone has been out for 5 years and you could only pull 6 games to show, ROFL!

Oh no the dude with an Xbox hat crying, haven't seen that before, oh and 6 games lol.

How about you prove your collection of games.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#146 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

PS4 has my favorite console of all time spot.

Sega Game Gear still holds my favorite handheld of all time. I just picked up the first Mortal Kombat for it and it was amazingly in pristine condition after more than 25 years. It was like I went back to 1992 and bought it in a store. Great nostalgia hit.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 ReCloud

@quadknight: IpDaiRy is a mess, he's completely butthurt over all the ownage he suffered this week, he is trying so hard it's pitful. I've never seen a lemming so sad and desperate as him

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#148  Edited By stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

Video games get better every gen.

PS4>PS3>PS2>PS1> The rest of consoles are opinion.

PlayStation is still king and has been since day 1.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@recloud said:

@quadknight: IpDaiRy is a mess, he's completely butthurt over all the ownage he suffered this week, he is trying so hard it's pitful. I've never seen a lemming so sad and desperate as him

How about showing your game library reclown, do you even game, surely you can prove it right?

I await the pics from you 2 cows.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 QuadKnight

@i_p_daily: I don’t have to prove shit. ? Unlike you I’m not a butthurt clown. My comments got you so asshurt you had to try and prove yourself to me. I don’t even know how many games I own on PC and PS4, that should give you an idea of how big my collection is. That’s not even including my legacy consoles since I don’t sell my last gen consoles. Your collection that you probably had to run to a buddy’s house to get is still minuscule compared to mine.