PS4 Does TV After All - Sky Go & Now TV coming.

• 152 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#151 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@blackace said:

@fusionhunter said:

@blackace said:

@fusionhunter said:

@blackace said:

Dumb Troll Confirmed. Please stop replying to my posts. You're just embarrassing yourself. Microsoft only showed games at the E3. Their first reveal was done BEFORE the E3. Sony was the ones who showed TV/Movies at the E3, not Microsoft. They revealed Killer Instinct, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, etc at last years E3. Now please do us all a favor and STFU.

Microsoft's E3 was a joke compared to Sony's and whoever put together the initial reveal needs to be shot.

I thought M$ E3 was great. The initial reveal was a disaster however. Why they decided to talk about Kinect, Cable TV, Sports and DRM & Online policies to reveal a game console was the dumbest thing in the history of gaming. I think the reason they did that was to see what people's reaction would be toward it. I agree about shooting the people who thought that up. Their 2nd mistake was releasing the XB1 10 month too soon. It was suppose to launch Sept 2014.

The E3 was fine to me, except for the price announcement. M$ said they would be showing us games and that's exactly what they did. No TV,Cable, Movies or Policies. All they talked about were games & XBL. I thought they had more new info and games to show then Sony did. Sony showed mostly Indie games and 2 new IP's. The only reason Sony took the nod for me was they had a better price, but they also announced the fee to play multiplayer games online. So it was close.

Yeah game trailers complete with technical errors and a lack of presentation. Just walk out on stage and show the clip.

Some of their games were demoed live. Pretty much the same thing Sony did when they presented their games. I thought the presentation was fine for what it was. At least I could understand what they were saying, unlike with many of Sony's presenters. Broken English is not my first language.

If you speak American English that is arguably broken English.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@_Matt_ said:

If you speak American English that is arguably broken English.

Yep..hahaha

Americans did to English what we did to Spanish..

In our case im am Puertorican,we don't have any accent,our Spanish is very clean compare to Spain,but boy do we have invented words..hahaha

But is mostly because our race is a mix of,black,native Indians (very small) and Spanish and we adsorbed word from those cultures,i can't bare to watch movies in Spanish from Spain,or Latin one for that matter which is from Mexico,the wording is actually different in many ways.

We have many words in our dialect that simple don't exist in the Spain dictionary..hahaha

English is not my native language but i can still see the difference between people from England and people from US,because i use to watch Benny hill hahahaha so i can recognize the accent,but to must people in US i speak in Spanish in from of them and they will think i am from Mexico,even Blackace send me to mexico already after been mad..hahahaha

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#153  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

It must really get to lems that Sony gets no hate for this and loses nothing from it while MS got a ton of negative backlash, lost millions of supporters with the Xbone and is in last place. Hahaha

but there are reasons for that and one being that the xbone's first reveal was all about tv. I mean, they presented the xbone as a cable box first and gaming second and that was stupid as hell to do, especially because the people most interested on the console are the gamers!

And then they didn't even mention the DRM thing not even once during the launch reveal or E3, it all came up as a leak and the worst part is that it was all true. They were waiting for people to make their pre-orders after E3 before telling anyone that the Xbone wouldn't let you play any kind of game without an internet connection. lol