PS4 Does TV After All - Sky Go & Now TV coming.

• 152 results
#101 Edited by kingtito (8760 posts) -

He's just going to repeat that same line "i ownage you. You bitter crying" over and over again no matter how lame he continues to look. It was he does best.

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Why blackass so bitter and crying? Please, no more tears because of my ownage. Please do more bad math so we can laugh at you.

You didn't own anyone. That's the point. You're making fool of yourself which is entertaining to most people on here. lol!! My math was actually right. I had it checked. lol!! Just shows how dumb people are on here.

#102 Edited by StormyJoe (7544 posts) -

@blackace: Is this live TV, or app-TV, like the WWE network?

I am asking because I do not know the answer.

#103 Posted by fusionhunter (2009 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@fusionhunter said:

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@blackace said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

trying to validate xbox one being a tv focused machine.

lol, you read it like that too.

For Sony these TV options are just distractions in between games for PS4 owners

for MS TV is being hyped as a selling point for xbone, while games play the sideline as a distraction for their movies focused platform.

It's being hype as a selling point on the PS4 as well. You're just too ignorant to believe it. Anything put on the PS4 or XB1 is a selling point for the sytem dummy. Not necessarily a selling point for a gamer, but for casual consumers who want more then just playing games on the platform. Microsoft is focusing on games, which is why that is all that will be shown at the E3. Their exclusive and new IP's will be their selling point. Games are definitely not on the sideline. Microsoft is investing like a billion for XB1 games and new developer studios. So you're completely wrong there.

*********************************************************************************************

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Circle jerking from sony hate class in thread. This only prove point that sony is focus on gamer, as this is 6 month after console launch and not taking up E3 presentation with tv tv tv. Selfown.

Right.. pushing TV apps on their system means their focusing on gamers. LMAO!! Sony did take up time at the E3 to talk about TV & Movies on PS4 at last years E3. You must have fallen asleep during that presentation. Yes, you just selfowned yourself as usually. Clueless troll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

Selfown again. Proving why lem are joke of gaming.

Guess you missed the part where I said their initial reveal was about the Kinect and how it worked with Cable TV. Their 2nd reveal at the E3 was nothing but games. Also, I was talking about Sony revealing their TV programming at the E3. Yes you still selfowned yourself as Sony did in fact speak about TV/Movie and Apps at the E3, while Microsoft spoke about games. funny how cows try to twist the subject away from the PS4 when they are wrong. lol!!

"This only prove point that sony is focus on gamer, as this is 6 month after console launch and not taking up E3 presentation with tv tv tv."

TLHBO!!!!

Dumb Troll Confirmed. Please stop replying to my posts. You're just embarrassing yourself. Microsoft only showed games at the E3. Their first reveal was done BEFORE the E3. Sony was the ones who showed TV/Movies at the E3, not Microsoft. They revealed Killer Instinct, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, etc at last years E3. Now please do us all a favor and STFU.

Microsoft's E3 was a joke compared to Sony's and whoever put together the initial reveal needs to be shot.

I think you got reveals confused. The ONLY thing Sony did at E3 was NOT announce any sort of DRM. MS showed more games and had a better E3 game wise. Sony's E3 claim to fame was telling everyone what they weren't going to do.

I don't think I'm confused at all. Sony made a show of Microsoft at E3 and the entirety of the internet laughed at it. Go ahead and downplay what was an absolute domination if it helps you feel better about the whole ordeal.

#104 Posted by blackace (23576 posts) -

@fusionhunter said:

@blackace said:

Dumb Troll Confirmed. Please stop replying to my posts. You're just embarrassing yourself. Microsoft only showed games at the E3. Their first reveal was done BEFORE the E3. Sony was the ones who showed TV/Movies at the E3, not Microsoft. They revealed Killer Instinct, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, etc at last years E3. Now please do us all a favor and STFU.

Microsoft's E3 was a joke compared to Sony's and whoever put together the initial reveal needs to be shot.

I thought M$ E3 was great. The initial reveal was a disaster however. Why they decided to talk about Kinect, Cable TV, Sports and DRM & Online policies to reveal a game console was the dumbest thing in the history of gaming. I think the reason they did that was to see what people's reaction would be toward it. I agree about shooting the people who thought that up. Their 2nd mistake was releasing the XB1 10 month too soon. It was suppose to launch Sept 2014.

The E3 was fine to me, except for the price announcement. M$ said they would be showing us games and that's exactly what they did. No TV,Cable, Movies or Policies. All they talked about were games & XBL. I thought they had more new info and games to show then Sony did. Sony showed mostly Indie games and 2 new IP's. The only reason Sony took the nod for me was they had a better price, but they also announced the fee to play multiplayer games online. So it was close.

#105 Edited by KratosYOLOSwag (1827 posts) -

It must really get to lems that Sony gets no hate for this and loses nothing from it while MS got a ton of negative backlash, lost millions of supporters with the Xbone and is in last place. Hahaha

#106 Edited by fusionhunter (2009 posts) -

@blackace said:

@fusionhunter said:

@blackace said:

I thought M$ E3 was great. The initial reveal was a disaster however. Why they decided to talk about Kinect, Cable TV, Sports and DRM & Online policies to reveal a game console was the dumbest thing in the history of gaming. I think the reason they did that was to see what people's reaction would be toward it. I agree about shooting the people who thought that up. Their 2nd mistake was releasing the XB1 10 month too soon. It was suppose to launch Sept 2014.

The E3 was fine to me, except for the price announcement. M$ said they would be showing us games and that's exactly what they did. No TV,Cable, Movies or Policies. All they talked about were games & XBL. I thought they had more new info and games to show then Sony did. Sony showed mostly Indie games and 2 new IP's. The only reason Sony took the nod for me was they had a better price, but they also announced the fee to play multiplayer games online. So it was close.

Yeah game trailers complete with technical errors and a lack of presentation. Just walk out on stage and show the clip.

#107 Edited by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -
@kratosyoloswag said:

It must really get to lems that Sony gets no hate for this and loses nothing from it while MS got a ton of negative backlash, lost millions of supporters with the Xbone and is in last place. Hahaha

#108 Edited by RR360DD (13654 posts) -

@fusionhunter said:

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

PS4 tries to copy the XOne and be a jack of all trades but it just fails. It can't even get the games part right.

Where has Sonys focus been lately? (other than all over indies LOL)

Really @RR360DD? I thought Xbox created the we do TV and PlayStation did the we do games ideology that spread across the internet and into the real world. Sony's focus has been on hardcore gamers if you've haven't noticed and had your head shoved somewhere else since the day it was announced. Strange.

Sooo .... where are the games then? Flopzone? Delayclub? If that is Sony focusing on hardcore gamers, then damn the PS4 will be just terrible. Still waiting on that AAAE.

I guess when all you can afford are cheap indies, its hard to match the Blockbuster lineup the XOne has on its way.

#109 Edited by fusionhunter (2009 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@fusionhunter said:

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

PS4 tries to copy the XOne and be a jack of all trades but it just fails. It can't even get the games part right.

Really @RR360DD? I thought Xbox created the we do TV and PlayStation did the we do games ideology that spread across the internet and into the real world. Sony's focus has been on hardcore gamers if you've haven't noticed and had your head shoved somewhere else since the day it was announced. Strange.

Sooo .... where are the games then? Flopzone? Delayclub? If that is Sony focusing on hardcore gamers, then damn the PS4 will be just terrible. Still waiting on that AAAE.

I guess when all you can afford are cheap indies, its hard to match the Blockbuster lineup the XOne has on its way.

Haha oh yes of course there's absolutely 0 AAA games in development for the PS4. None at all. Oh you're so sneaky you managed to catch me off guard and defy me of my independent thought. You know what? Sony focusing on making the PS4 the consoles for developers (whom of course don't exist and never will) is the dumbest move Sony have made in the gaming industry. Unfortunately the games are never going to come. You won't see them at E3. You won't see them after E3. You won't see them ever because they simply do not exist. There are currently 0 plans in place to bring big title games to the PS4. However Sony have set up a department that works with game developers in naming the games they might make but more than likely won't so it becomes more difficult for posters such as your good self to make incredibly funny nicknames for them. And again...no games on the way.

#110 Posted by blackace (23576 posts) -

@fusionhunter said:

@blackace said:

@fusionhunter said:

@blackace said:

Yeah game trailers complete with technical errors and a lack of presentation. Just walk out on stage and show the clip.

Some of their games were demoed live. Pretty much the same thing Sony did when they presented their games. I thought the presentation was fine for what it was. At least I could understand what they were saying, unlike with many of Sony's presenters. Broken English is not my first language.

#111 Posted by kingtito (8760 posts) -

@fusionhunter said:

@kingtito said:

@fusionhunter said:

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@blackace said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

for MS TV is being hyped as a selling point for xbone, while games play the sideline as a distraction for their movies focused platform.

It's being hype as a selling point on the PS4 as well. You're just too ignorant to believe it. Anything put on the PS4 or XB1 is a selling point for the sytem dummy. Not necessarily a selling point for a gamer, but for casual consumers who want more then just playing games on the platform. Microsoft is focusing on games, which is why that is all that will be shown at the E3. Their exclusive and new IP's will be their selling point. Games are definitely not on the sideline. Microsoft is investing like a billion for XB1 games and new developer studios. So you're completely wrong there.

*********************************************************************************************

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Circle jerking from sony hate class in thread. This only prove point that sony is focus on gamer, as this is 6 month after console launch and not taking up E3 presentation with tv tv tv. Selfown.

Right.. pushing TV apps on their system means their focusing on gamers. LMAO!! Sony did take up time at the E3 to talk about TV & Movies on PS4 at last years E3. You must have fallen asleep during that presentation. Yes, you just selfowned yourself as usually. Clueless troll.

Guess you missed the part where I said their initial reveal was about the Kinect and how it worked with Cable TV. Their 2nd reveal at the E3 was nothing but games. Also, I was talking about Sony revealing their TV programming at the E3. Yes you still selfowned yourself as Sony did in fact speak about TV/Movie and Apps at the E3, while Microsoft spoke about games. funny how cows try to twist the subject away from the PS4 when they are wrong. lol!!

"This only prove point that sony is focus on gamer, as this is 6 month after console launch and not taking up E3 presentation with tv tv tv."

TLHBO!!!!

I think you got reveals confused. The ONLY thing Sony did at E3 was NOT announce any sort of DRM. MS showed more games and had a better E3 game wise. Sony's E3 claim to fame was telling everyone what they weren't going to do.

I don't think I'm confused at all. Sony made a show of Microsoft at E3 and the entirety of the internet laughed at it. Go ahead and downplay what was an absolute domination if it helps you feel better about the whole ordeal.

Sure if you want to call doing everything except showing games "domination". It's not like E3 is about games after all. I guess it's about what you're not going to do. Kind of sad if Sony's biggest achievement for E3 was telling the audience about the DMR they weren't going to implement.

#112 Edited by tormentos (26634 posts) -
@kingtito said:

Awesome...so you're the hypocrite that everyone said would come in and say that exact thing. Cows will be hypocrites...it's just as reliable as the sun coming up, death and taxes

Man on the spot i totally agree 100%...

#113 Edited by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@fusionhunter said:

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

lmfao so predictable. The classic opinion argument of "I hate these things therefore they don't exist completely". Yawn.

#114 Posted by tdkmillsy (2551 posts) -

So the PS4 allows you to do something you can already do with your Sky box.

Hows this any different to Xbox One allowing you to watch and control you sky box??

Owner with Sky TV and PS4 - I can either change channel and watch Sky TV or load the app and watch TV or load a multiplayer game and wait for it to start.

Owner with sky tv and xbox one - I can watch Sky TV while waiting for the multiplayer game to start. I can snap sky tv to the side while playing a game.

Pretty obvious which is better.

But but you can watch sky with out a sky box on PS4, same can be said on Xbox One in the summer. But if you have the box the experience is better on Xbox One.

#115 Edited by tormentos (26634 posts) -
@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Why blackass so bitter and crying? Please, no more tears because of my ownage. Please do more bad math so we can laugh at you.

Because he does nothing but get his ass kick by every one,a few days ago the sad lemming was hyping how the xbox one was the second fastest console,then change it to 3rd fastest,because he started counting the wii,then he started to brag about how the xbox one was selling 70% faster than the PS3 was in the same time frame,turns out he was wrong and sony actually shipped more units than MS in its first 4 months like 300k more,at the same time i show him how even the xbox 360 from January to march actually sold 500k more than the xbox one as well,and the lemming just snap and vanish for like 3 days..hahahahaa

Now returning to make a joke of him self one more...hahaha

@kingtito said:

That is because unlike MS sony didn't have any DRM...hahahah they played MS like fools...

And game wise the only hype MS had was Titanflop and which the media carry out as the biggest thing since electricity and which failed miserably sales wise and score wise as well against the hype it carry.

The only one mistaken is you MS screwed over big time and funny enough the PS4 in this very moment and on launch had more games than the xbox one,MS fail was on all levels,so sad was their E3 that pre-orders were flopping and they had to reverse all the crap they had plan,and worse now the rumors are that they will sell the xbox one without kinect as well the xbox one message was a total failure,not to mention the whole 720p nightmare on launch..

But i guess i don't own a PS4 so everything i say there is a lie,and MS never had DRM,or blocked used games,nor had 720p games and a console that double as a redundant cable box...

#116 Edited by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@fusionhunter said:

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@blackace said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

TLHBO!!!!

I'm not sure if lems can ever argue with grounded context.

The first bold is factually wrong and the second: Well..let's not forget what horrible PR and policy mongering MS had going before May reveal, at the May reveal and even after the May reveal. Therefore it was because of Microsoft that Sony actually had to come out on stage at the biggest gaming event of the year to assure gamers world wide that they were not being brain dead like Microsoft were. Were you not viewing the live stream? Did you not hear the applause and see the standing ovation? Ya. Microsoft played themselves into a self owning position and were on suck up duty, which worked apparently ;).

Sony showed games...& produced reassurance which was highly anticipated by gamers worldwide or at least at minimum "hoped" for, both games and this reassurance were received at last years E3 from Sony. Let's also not forget Sony showed games at it's PS4 Announcement event and they hadn't even finished the gen yet!

#117 Posted by fusionhunter (2009 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@fusionhunter said:

@kingtito said:

@fusionhunter said:

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@blackace said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

TLHBO!!!!

Sure if you want to call doing everything except showing games "domination". It's not like E3 is about games after all. I guess it's about what you're not going to do. Kind of sad if Sony's biggest achievement for E3 was telling the audience about the DMR they weren't going to implement.

It was a huge achievement for them. Xbox suffered months of intense backlash along with internal communication screws up in an attempt to deal with the situation along with the head of Xbox leaving for Zynga. Sad achievement. Very sad.

#118 Edited by tdkmillsy (2551 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Because he does nothing but get his ass kick by every one,a few days ago the sad lemming was hyping how the xbox one was the second fastest console,then change it to 3rd fastest,because he started counting the wii,then he started to brag about how the xbox one was selling 70% faster than the PS3 was in the same time frame,turns out he was wrong and sony actually shipped more units than MS in its first 4 months like 300k more,at the same time i show him how even the xbox 360 from January to march actually sold 500k more than the xbox one as well,and the lemming just snap and vanish for like 3 days..hahahahaa

@kingtito said:

That is because unlike MS sony didn't have any DRM...hahahah they played MS like fools...

And game wise the only hype MS had was Titanflop and which the media carry out as the biggest thing since electricity and which failed miserably sales wise and score wise as well against the hype it carry.

The only one mistaken is you MS screwed over big time and funny enough the PS4 in this very moment and on launch had more games than the xbox one,MS fail was on all levels,so sad was their E3 that pre-orders were flopping and they had to reverse all the crap they had plan,and worse now the rumors are that they will sell the xbox one without kinect as well the xbox one message was a total failure,not to mention the whole 720p nightmare on launch..

But i guess i don't own a PS4 so everything i say there is a lie,and MS never had DRM,or blocked used games,nor had 720p games and a console that double as a redundant cable box...

Microsoft failed with the message, they failed to explain what they where trying to do good enough. The DRM was required to allow the benefits such as digital used game selling/lending and the ability to not need the disk. To do this they had to block used disk games, but the plan was to allow you to sell them online. Sony planned DRM and pulled out last minute after the back lash

http://kotaku.com/rumor-the-ps4-has-used-games-drm-509969406

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/sony-responds-to-fans-anger-over-rumoured-drm-for-ps4-says-we-hear-you--1154653

Don't make out they didn't when you know they did. Just makes you look a fool.

720p games due to development tools being further behind than the PS4 has already been sorted.

All of the stuff you keep digging up most people who own or plan to buy a console have forgotten and no matter how much you keep repeating it wont stop from being a thing of the past soon enough.

PS4 is winning simply because it had a cheaper price tag. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if the indies helped. Cheap allowed users to get playing cheaper still.

#119 Edited by fusionhunter (2009 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:

@tormentos said:
@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@kingtito said:

Microsoft failed with the message, they failed to explain what they where trying to do good enough. The DRM was required to allow the benefits such as digital used game selling/lending and the ability to not need the disk. To do this they had to block used disk games, but the plan was to allow you to sell them online. Sony planned DRM and pulled out last minute after the back lash

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/sony-responds-to-fans-anger-over-rumoured-drm-for-ps4-says-we-hear-you--1154653

720p games due to development tools being further behind than the PS4 has already been sorted.

All of the stuff you keep digging up most people who own or plan to buy a console have forgotten and no matter how much you keep repeating it wont stop from being a thing of the past soon enough.

PS4 is winning simply because it had a cheaper price tag. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if the indies helped. Cheap allowed users to get playing cheaper still.

Microsoft failed to understand their market. The people understood the message loud and clear. It was either you had internet or you didn't and Microsoft attempted to push through until they realised the ball game has completely changed and got their ass handed to them.

#120 Posted by tormentos (26634 posts) -

@fusionhunter said:

It was kind of epic how MS failed... Then after E3 the dancing they had over the whole DRM was a joke they didn't want to confront people,worse it was so bad that their videos on Youtube were bombarded by bad comments,and they lock comments on videos so that no one could comment on them..hahahaha

Loading Video...

Then boommmm......hahahahaa

Butbutbut sony will block games they had a patent..lol

@tdkmillsy said:

So the PS4 allows you to do something you can already do with your Sky box.

Hows this any different to Xbox One allowing you to watch and control you sky box??

Owner with Sky TV and PS4 - I can either change channel and watch Sky TV or load the app and watch TV or load a multiplayer game and wait for it to start.

Owner with sky tv and xbox one - I can watch Sky TV while waiting for the multiplayer game to start. I can snap sky tv to the side while playing a game.

Pretty obvious which is better.

But but you can watch sky with out a sky box on PS4, same can be said on Xbox One in the summer. But if you have the box the experience is better on Xbox One.

Sky is no different than any other streaming app on PS3,xbox 360,xbox or PS4 for that matter,all the system have streaming apps even the wii and wii u,it was MS message the problem as the xbox one is more oriented to TV than the other consoles in question,it has an HDMI port in behind it so you can hook your cable box and use it with your xbox one,which is basically redundant using 3 devices to watch what you can with 2.

Is like saying the PS4 is about TV Tv TV because it has netflix..lol

#121 Edited by tormentos (26634 posts) -
@tdkmillsy said:

Failed with the message the message was all wrong period,there is no way of justifying taking your right to sell what you legally bough..

You could not even let your damn friend use your game or the game became his hahahaha... You could only sell the game to who MS decide to,and first parties could actually bock the selling of the game completely.

In fact your link is from just a few weeks from E3 how the fu** sony pull out DRM in such a short notice without doing what MS had to do require a damn patch to remove it,the PS4 didn't need a patch on launch to strip drm away MS did,not only that on early February Yoshida him self told eurogamer that the PS4 would not block games,it was morons like lemmings and a few sites running rumors who claimed other wise,but the confirmation was done since february you link is from may 26 dude,by that time yoshida already confirmed there was no blcok of used games..

I sat down with Yoshida a few hours after the PS4 reveal tonight and one of the first things I asked was whether used games would be blocked.

"Do you want us to do that?" he asked.

No, I said. I think, if you buy something on a disc, that you have a kind of moral contract with the person you've bought it from that you retain some of that value and you can pass it on.

Do you agree, I asked?

"Yes. That's the general expectation by consumers," said Yoshida. "They purchase physical form, they want to use it everywhere, right? So that's my expectation."

So if someone buys a PlayStation 4 game, I asked, you're not going to stop them reselling it?

"Aaaah," was Yoshida's initial answer, but seemingly only because he'd forgotten his line. "So what was our official answer to our internal question?" he asked his Japanese PR advisor. The advisor stepped in but didn't seem to answer clearly, at least to my ears. Yoshida then took control again firmly:

"So, used games can play on PS4. How is that?"

I said I thought that was fine.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-21-sony-tells-eurogamer-playstation-4-will-not-block-used-games

Sony played MS like fools..

But wait where have i hear this sh** before.? Oh yeah it was on 2005 for the damn PS3 exactly on November 2005 when the xbox 360 was launch a so call patent was discover that showed sony had something to block used games on PS3...

http://www.joystiq.com/2005/11/08/playstation-3-wont-play-used-games/

Hahahaha............... A patent mean absolutely sh** it means nothing there are tons and tons of patent that are never use,and only exist for the single purpose of patent troll who ever step on them this is a fact not my opinion and Immersion won a patent fight vs Nintendo,Sony and MS on rumble that way,they didn't even have a damn prototype just a damn patent and it was all they need it to win..

Hell there is a bigger change that the patent was to troll MS than actually implement it on PS4.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/next-xbox-to-play-blu-rays-block-used-games-report/1100-6349165/

January 25 2012... When the first rumors of MS blocking used games surface..

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-patents-tech-to-block-used-games/1100-6401992/

January 3 2013 1 year latter a patent is spot to block used games.

and by Next month February the patent was already was dismiss as not been for the PS4.

Interestingly, I also spoke to a Sony source elsewhere at the event this evening who told me that the anti used-game patent discovered last month was actually nothing to do with PlayStation 4 at all.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-21-sony-tells-eurogamer-playstation-4-will-not-block-used-games

Sites have been saying sony would block used games since 2005...lol

Yeah it that the reason Titanfall isn't even 900p.?

FPS on xbox one are very hard to get over 720p apparently,look at Titanfall is a little higher than Ghost on xbox one,but Ghost doesn't have frame drops to 30 FPS like Titanfall does..

The xbox one is weak and has a troublesome memory system that will never change..

Yeah like March right where the xbox one was been sold with Titanfall for $449 which is actually $10 dollar cheaper than a PS4 with infamous and still the PS4 outsold it,is not just the price MS screwed up..

#122 Edited by ermacness (7607 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@fusionhunter said:

@kingtito said:

@fusionhunter said:

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@blackace said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

TLHBO!!!!

This is probably one pf the worst attempt at DC that I've ever came across. E3 of 2013 is mostly, and to many, the only reason why the hardware sales are where they are as of now. Sony knew that they didn't have to show many games at E3 because MS completely torpedoed ANY hype they had going into/at E3 with the price, DRM, Kinect requirement, and required internet connection announcement. All of which Sony countered at their E3 presentation.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#123 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

it's wall to wall in here

#124 Edited by SonySoldier-_- (1186 posts) -

@blackace said:

What!?!? I thought Sony was only focusing on games. lol!!

Yeah I thought so too :(

#125 Edited by SonySoldier-_- (1186 posts) -

@lostrib said:

I predict this will be heralded as a great feature by sony fanboys

I doubt it. Well I know I wont be one of those cows anwyay. I just want to play games. And the lems were the ones hyping up tv on their Xbone like it was the second coming of christ. So i'm assuming thats why people are thinking cows will do the same? I don't want another "jack of all trades master of none" console.

#126 Edited by kuu2 (10231 posts) -

Just more Cow hypos.

#127 Edited by kingtito (8760 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Just more Cow hypos.

and hypocrites...cows are well known for that

#128 Posted by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

So wait, Sony fans first bag the **** out of the Xbox One for having TV features, now that they're getting it themselves it's the best thing since sliced bread? No wonder PC gamers call them peasants. Smh.

#129 Edited by RR360DD (13654 posts) -
@fusionhunter said:

@RR360DD said:

@fusionhunter said:

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

Haha oh yes of course there's absolutely 0 AAA games in development for the PS4. None at all. Oh you're so sneaky you managed to catch me off guard and defy me of my independent thought. You know what? Sony focusing on making the PS4 the consoles for developers (whom of course don't exist and never will) is the dumbest move Sony have made in the gaming industry. Unfortunately the games are never going to come. You won't see them at E3. You won't see them after E3. You won't see them ever because they simply do not exist. There are currently 0 plans in place to bring big title games to the PS4. However Sony have set up a department that works with game developers in naming the games they might make but more than likely won't so it becomes more difficult for posters such as your good self to make incredibly funny nicknames for them. And again...no games on the way.

Oh yes how could I forget about the brilliant looking game The Order! A cinematic linear shooter because we just don't have enough of them, and from a PSP developer too! The potential is just too much LOL.

Sony following in MS's footsteps and creating a console that makes sense for devs was a good move. Ive never said otherwise.

But that doesn't change Sonys position. They're chasing indies because they're cheap. They're cutting costs by laying off devs and cancelling IPs. They had a lackluster launch lineup (but then Sony always do). They have a lackluster list of upcoming titles (The Order and Delayclub. Thats it. LOL.)

And yeah if this years E3 is ANYTHING like lasts, it'll be half filled with MORE timed exclusive indie games which is utterly hilarious. What a way to advertise teh most powerful console eva. By filling 90% of your lineup with games that could run on a 2008 laptop.

Its becoming more and more evident that the claims MS are investing $1 billion in games on XOne compared to Sonys 500 million on PS4 are completely true.

#130 Edited by Evo_nine (2219 posts) -

but....TV sucks? I was lead to believe this by the many cows on here

I guess its cool now?

#131 Posted by tormentos (26634 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Oh yes how could I forget about the brilliant looking game The Order! A cinematic linear shooter because we just don't have enough of them, and from a PSP developer too! The potential is just too much LOL.

Sony following in MS's footsteps and creating a console that makes sense for devs was a good move. Ive never said otherwise.

But that doesn't change Sonys position. They're chasing indies because they're cheap. They're cutting costs by laying off devs and cancelling IPs. They had a lackluster launch lineup (but then Sony always do). They have a lackluster list of upcoming titles (The Order and Delayclub. Thats it. LOL.)

And yeah if this years E3 is ANYTHING like lasts, it'll be half filled with MORE timed exclusive indie games which is utterly hilarious. What a way to advertise teh most powerful console eva. By filling 90% of your lineup with games that could run on a 2008 laptop.

Its becoming more and more evident that the claims MS are investing $1 billion in games on XOne compared to Sonys 500 million on PS4 are completely true.

Talking about linear when Ryse doesn't let you move more than 12 feet from side to side and some times less than 6 is a joke...

At least it has been say that The order has more open areas and that is not all like that,Ryse is proven already to be extremely enclose,and you hypocrites can't stop saying if the best looking game..lol

That first bold line there is totally idiotic,the PS1 was easy to code in fact it was the most easy to work console on the 32 bit era,MS wasn't even here on that time,it was with the PS2 that coding became difficult and even worse on PS3,in fact time to triangle a game on PS4 is the same as it was for the PS1 1 to 2 month,the PS2 was 3 to 6 months and the PS3 from 6 to 12 months,as you can see the PS4 is as easy as the PS1 was,when MS didn't even existed on the console market,so yeah that sony is fallowing MS crap is stupid.

What IP got cancel how many.? Indies hated MS because MS abuse them to hell and beyond on the xbox 360,reason why they didn't even think twice to abandon them,and some will never go back to MS no matter what they do because MS was basically abusive with them.

Is funny a damn indy game was higher score on PS4,than any xbox one exclusive including Forza 5,DR3,Ryse and KI non were higher rated,the highest game was 79% or 80% compare to Resogun 85%,worse all months PS4 is getting a steady supply of indy games the xbox one is getting sh**,more games = more games what does MS has for this year.? Halo again.? A game which more than half the community think was fake,considering how it looked miles away from any launch game on a platform that struggle to run FPS at higher than 720p.?

1 billion in games 500 million went into Titanfall pay inclusion and advertising,and 100 in Halo,another 100 in downlodable content exclusivity for a few months and crap like that.

We all know how MS math work we already saw them hype their 5 billion transistor APU that was weaker than the PS4 one even that the PS4 one has way less transistors,and considering how much sh** you pulled about sony and how you claimed sony would go away,how MS would destroy sony this gen,how MS would have a much powerful console because sony could not affords a strong console (remember) yeah considering all that is not hard to see why you are been missing in action for the last year,oh i know you were here probably with an alt account ,maybe you ran out of them..lol

#132 Edited by sts106mat (24167 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@RR360DD said:

Talking about linear when Ryse doesn't let you move more than 12 feet from side to side and some times less than 6 is a joke...

At least it has been say that The order has more open areas and that is not all like that,Ryse is proven already to be extremely enclose,and you hypocrites can't stop saying if the best looking game..lol

It's easy for you to say that. it's also easy for me to say that Ryse has more open areas too. most of it is very linear, but there are some more open areas in the game.

Dont forget the multiplayer colloseum is also a big open area.

So its just as true of Ryse as it might be the Order. ....you have zero evidence to the contrary.

#133 Edited by Heil68 (57704 posts) -

So everyone agrees that SONY is the one focusing on games this gen? It was quite evident since the announcement. By gamers FOR games, the SONY way.

#134 Edited by tormentos (26634 posts) -
@Evo_nine said:

I guess its cool now?

Actually what sucked was MS vision of what a console should be,and not TV Sky is no different than sony own market on PS3 that has runs for years,or netflix or Hulu,which are on PS4 as well,it was MS TV TV TV cable box wanna be what was wrong,does the PS4 has an HDMI in port.? Does it double as a redundant cable remote with voice controls....

Did sony did a separate conference to talk about Netflix,in fact the one they did on February was to talk about details of the units and show some early games..

#135 Edited by tdkmillsy (2551 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@Evo_nine said:

I guess its cool now?

Actually what sucked was MS vision of what a console should be,and not TV Sky is no different than sony own market on PS3 that has runs for years,or netflix or Hulu,which are on PS4 as well,it was MS TV TV TV cable box wanna be what was wrong,does the PS4 has an HDMI in port.? Does it double as a redundant cable remote with voice controls....

Did sony did a separate conference to talk about Netflix,in fact the one they did on February was to talk about details of the units and show some early games..

Why did it suck, just cos you didn't approve doesn't mean it sucks. All you have on this subject is your opinion. Prove that Microsoft adding another conference to show off many features (not just TV) and announce the console before E3 detracts them from games. Prove that a feature such as HDMI pass through is any difference than the many non game related features available on ps3 or 4. Its not just talking shit.

Microsoft announce the Xbox One, including all the specs, showed off Kinect introduced how you could watch sports and snap a sports app and had a couple of games. I then used E3 to launch a load of games. You can watch Netflix on Xbox One, you can watch sky tv later this year and you can snap your tv in the side or even control your tv box with your voice or controller. How is this bad, it still have games and plenty of them. It has the capacity to do both. Its core focus is games it just has cool features with it.

Your getting very boring with same shit just cos you don't like it. If you don't like the fact Microsoft added more to their console then blog about it. Unless you can prove/show it took money directly from games and its the core focus and not just another feature that adds value. Then shut the **** up. (mods I'm sorry but this guy doesn't have any evidence to back his claim here).

#136 Edited by tormentos (26634 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

It's easy for you to say that. it's also easy for me to say that Ryse has more open areas too. most of it is very linear, but there are some more open areas in the game.

So its just as true of Ryse as it might be the Order. ....you have zero evidence to the contrary.

Yes but is easy to counter your point by just quoting reviews of the game that basically say is enclose path galore.

Ryse

The Bad
Combat is shallow and repetitive
Lays the gore on so thick that a severed limb quickly becomes yawn-worthy
Often laughable script
Bland multiplayer modes
Tightly controlled paths stop you from exploring the beautiful scenery

As you can see even reviews mention the tightly controlled paths,you can't explore sh** in this game,even uncharted which is always say to be linear allow you to explore and find hidden things.

That you're funneled into these battles along tightly controlled paths without any sense of exploration hammers home the fact that Ryse is a graphical show pony for the Xbox One, rather than a fully fleshed-out experience. Incredibly detailed cities and huge, beautiful vistas with impressive draw distances lure you into thinking that this is a living, breathing world, but as soon as you try to venture off the beaten path to explore it, you're sent crashing back to reality. Sure, many games put up invisible walls in an effort to keep the narrative and action flowing, but Son of Rome does little to disguise its limitations. You can climb up a huge towering wall one moment, only to have the savior of the Roman Empire stopped dead in his tracks seconds later by a small plank of wood. It's simply maddening.

Enough say..

I know you like the game but man admit it,it is to enclosed to the extremes..

Yes multiplayer is a bigger area but you are not rendering a huge city any more,those you can do online sadly offline is fall to the extreme short.

#137 Edited by sts106mat (24167 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat said:

Yes but is easy to counter your point by just quoting reviews of the game that basically say is enclose path galore.

Ryse

The Bad
Combat is shallow and repetitive
Lays the gore on so thick that a severed limb quickly becomes yawn-worthy
Often laughable script
Bland multiplayer modes
Tightly controlled paths stop you from exploring the beautiful scenery

As you can see even reviews mention the tightly controlled paths,you can't explore sh** in this game,even uncharted which is always say to be linear allow you to explore and find hidden things.

That you're funneled into these battles along tightly controlled paths without any sense of exploration hammers home the fact that Ryse is a graphical show pony for the Xbox One, rather than a fully fleshed-out experience. Incredibly detailed cities and huge, beautiful vistas with impressive draw distances lure you into thinking that this is a living, breathing world, but as soon as you try to venture off the beaten path to explore it, you're sent crashing back to reality. Sure, many games put up invisible walls in an effort to keep the narrative and action flowing, but Son of Rome does little to disguise its limitations. You can climb up a huge towering wall one moment, only to have the savior of the Roman Empire stopped dead in his tracks seconds later by a small plank of wood. It's simply maddening.

Enough say..

I know you like the game but man admit it,it is to enclosed to the extremes..

Yes multiplayer is a bigger area but you are not rendering a huge city any more,those you can do online sadly offline is fall to the extreme short.

reviews suit when suit argument or whatever you just said lol.

I belive that particular review is the GS one and it has errors in it. He says the soldier is ordered "to put on his hat"...that is not the case, it is referred to correctly as his helmet.

I already STATED that the game is very linear, the majority of it is tightly controlled paths. however there are several levels with larger open areas.

i was simply countering your point about the order. The devs said "it will have more open areas"....that's all you've got...that's it. At this point, you have no evidence that The order has more open areas than Ryse...your argument is null and void.

Loading Video...

yes i like the game, yes the multiplayer arena is open, it also incorporates tonnes of scenery aswell _ see the video above.

bit more than 12' of movement going on there eltormo

#138 Edited by nini200 (11484 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

Cows will think this is cool now

Yep lol Remember how bad they were bashing Microsoft for that TV conference? Now it's cool to have features that were already on the WiiU since December of 2012 lol

These some Next Gen Cows lol

#139 Posted by tormentos (26634 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:

Why did it suck, just cos you didn't approve doesn't mean it sucks. All you have on this subject is your opinion. Prove that Microsoft adding another conference to show off many features (not just TV) and announce the console before E3 detracts them from games. Prove that a feature such as HDMI pass through is any difference than the many non game related features available on ps3 or 4. Its not just talking shit.

Microsoft announce the Xbox One, including all the specs, showed off Kinect introduced how you could watch sports and snap a sports app and had a couple of games. I then used E3 to launch a load of games. You can watch Netflix on Xbox One, you can watch sky tv later this year and you can snap your tv in the side or even control your tv box with your voice or controller. How is this bad, it still have games and plenty of them. It has the capacity to do both. Its core focus is games it just has cool features with it.

Your getting very boring with same shit just cos you don't like it. If you don't like the fact Microsoft added more to their console then blog about it. Unless you can prove/show it took money directly from games and its the core focus and not just another feature that adds value. Then shut the **** up. (mods I'm sorry but this guy doesn't have any evidence to back his claim here).

In fact the majority didn't like it,MS vision was not selling xbox one.

I already prove that...

Who has more games out now the xbox one or PS4.? How can sony a company in financial problems beat MS by stealing basically all Indy support.? How can a financially bad sony have stronger hardware than MS.?

All this question have 1 single answer MS vision of what the xbox one should be was WRONG,heavy TV oriented with HDMI in,extreme DRM and online require,this vision actually cost Don Mattrick his job just like the PS3 vision cost Kuturagi his,is no secret.

There is a difference between been a mutli media device,and what MS was shooting for,hell now the rumors are that there will be a kinectless xbox one,how will voice control TV guide will work without Kinect.?

Who has more games now and who has more games coming to,have you see the list of coming games.? The PS4 has many more coming thna the xbox one,so could this be when sony has no money.?MS was so distracted on TV and Kinect that didn't even care much to secure indies,and didn't care much about games,now you see the mantra change all of the sudden now the xbox one is about games,Hell sony didn't even need to show games on E3 last year MS fu** it self up with all the crap they try to pull on people..

Yeah because mods know you have plenty of evidence to back up yours,didn't i just prove you wrong about the whole DRM crap.?

hahaaa

#140 Posted by shellcase86 (3363 posts) -

"Everyone thinking only XB1 will be getting TV programs & apps, should think again."

Pretty ignorant.

#141 Edited by blackace (23576 posts) -

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Please Kutaragi stop having a serious meltdown and damaging controlling everything I post. lol!! Please fall into an endless hole so no one can hear from you again.

@kuu2 said:

Just more Cow hypos.

The hypocriscy of cows is running rampant on SW. They flip-flop more then a politician before an election. lol!!

Tv Sports sucks on games consoles. (PS4 gets TV Sport - TV is a great value on the PS4)

Paying for multiplayer sucks (PS4 charging fee to play multiplayer - It's fine as it's part of PS+ and we get free games. LMAO!!)

Anything that comes on the XB1 they bash. They when it comes on the PS4 it's the greatest product on the planet. lmao!! Stupid cows. Then they try to damage control everything and tell other they are having a meltdown or are butthurt. Cows are so insecure about their piece of gaming plastic & silicon.

#142 Posted by Boddicker (4332 posts) -

All I ask my PS3/4 is that it does 3 things:

1) Plays games

2) Plays Blu-ray/DVD

3) Plays streaming services like Netflix

TV doesn't interest me anymore, especially if I have to subscribe. I have the internet. It handles all informational/ordering/spankage needs.

#143 Edited by gago-gago (12007 posts) -

Wow its not even half the gen yet and Sony already flip flopping and wants to be like and to have what Live has. They look up to Xbox Live but do it half assed thinking whatever stuff they come up with overnight will be as good and hope people won't notice lol.

#144 Edited by groowagon (4553 posts) -

but... but.... my TV does TV already.

#145 Posted by tormentos (26634 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Please Kutaragi stop having a serious meltdown and damaging controlling everything I post. lol!! Please fall into an endless hole so no one can hear from you again.

@kuu2 said:

Just more Cow hypos.

The hypocriscy of cows is running rampant on SW. They flip-flop more then a politician before an election. lol!!

Tv Sports sucks on games consoles. (PS4 gets TV Sport - TV is a great value on the PS4)

Paying for multiplayer sucks (PS4 charging fee to play multiplayer - It's fine as it's part of PS+ and we get free games. LMAO!!)

Anything that comes on the XB1 they bash. They when it comes on the PS4 it's the greatest product on the planet. lmao!! Stupid cows. Then they try to damage control everything and tell other they are having a meltdown or are butthurt. Cows are so insecure about their piece of gaming plastic & silicon.

PS3 = Games,blu-ray movies,dvd movies and apps like netflix.

PS4 = Games,blu-ray movies,dvd movies and apps like netflix.

xbox 360 = Games,dvd movies and apps like netflix.

Xbox one=Games,blu-ray movies,dvd movies,apps like netflix,HDMI to double as cable remote or to display other devices on your TV.

No matter what you say,nor for the xbox 360,Ps3 or PS4 MS or Sony did a pre-E3 conference just to talk about TV and tv series coming to xbox one,and all that crap they didn't even come clean about used games DRM and online require.

Charging for multiplayer is a stinking rip off no matter who does it period,but you lemmings who have 12 years paying and counting should defend the PS4 charging like you did with the xbox brand,now paying for online is bad but only on PS4.

Keep making your self look like a butthurt fanboy is epic..

#146 Posted by fusionhunter (2009 posts) -

@RR360DD said:
@fusionhunter said:

@RR360DD said:

@fusionhunter said:

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

I could give you back another incredibly sarcastic comment but unfortunately your argument is too stupid to warrant one.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
#147 Edited by APiranhaAteMyVa (3743 posts) -

@killzowned24 said:

Lems sure are a slow group. Nobody said TV was bad,just dont dedicate more to it than games like xbone has. It's almost as if lems think playtv never existed when has been out for PS3 for 6 years.

How are Microsoft dedicated more to TV content then Sony? Has any of Sony's gaming budget this year reached Amazing Spiderman 2's budget? A single movie not to mention shows like Breaking Bad and Blacklist TV shows. They are separate divisions of Sony, like Microsoft also has an entertainment division it won't interfere with gaming at all.

I'm not sure why people even think creating original TV content or movies is a bad thing, it's not like these aren't some of the biggest tech companies in the world. They aren't a one man team with a pocket full of change for a yearly budget. Microsoft want people to subscribe to Xbox music and download movies and TV shows, and it makes a lot of sense to include their services on all their products.

#148 Edited by ButDuuude (1078 posts) -

PlayStation focuses on games, but it's more than just a video game console. Nothing new here, except for xbox fanboys. PlayStation Tv was announced months ago.

There's also Location Free Tv for PSP

Loading Video...
#149 Posted by Evo_nine (2219 posts) -

@tormentos:

B b but......but.....

By gamers for gamers?? Why tv??

#150 Edited by handssss (1907 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@kuu2 said:

Just more Cow hypos.

PS3 = Games,blu-ray movies,dvd movies and apps like netflix.

PS4 = Games,blu-ray movies,dvd movies and apps like netflix.

xbox 360 = Games,dvd movies and apps like netflix.

Xbox one=Games,blu-ray movies,dvd movies,apps like netflix,HDMI to double as cable remote or to display other devices on your TV.

No matter what you say,nor for the xbox 360,Ps3 or PS4 MS or Sony did a pre-E3 conference just to talk about TV and tv series coming to xbox one,and all that crap they didn't even come clean about used games DRM and online require.

Charging for multiplayer is a stinking rip off no matter who does it period,but you lemmings who have 12 years paying and counting should defend the PS4 charging like you did with the xbox brand,now paying for online is bad but only on PS4.

Keep making your self look like a butthurt fanboy is epic..

oh, but he can't be a butthurt fanboy because he claims he always gets all systems! surely that eliminates bias, right?

Or has he finally stopped bitching about being called a fanboy and just come clean with it already?