PS3 + Wii = 360 + 7 years XBL gold

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"] Its free at my workplace. But I pay for Starbucks. Why is that, eltormo? And what the f*ck is your fascination with MS? You're seriously obsessed with that company. Almost as bad as Kuraimen.tormentos
Is not free your workplace pay for it for a small group of people..:lol: PSN is free for every one,so is online play on each platform but on 360,coffee isn't free every where is free in your work by your words,on mine they have a coffee machine which cost money.. The same you have with me.... Is an open forum you don't like what i write don't read it my butthurt friend.

So you're saying PSN is free for Sony to keep running?
Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Again. What facts? That Live costs money? We've acknowledged that. That the 360 plus Live is more expensive over time than a PS3 and Wii? We've acknowledged that too. Are you trying to argue that one is factually better than the other? I'll warn you to be careful with your answer once more. :wink:

And hey, just because you don't want to acknowledge the fact that value is relative doesn't make it any less true.

The_Game21x

Unless you're the spokesperson for the lemmings, I'm just seeing a lot of deflections.

I'm not acknowledging that the value you feel you get from live doesn't count, but this is SW- your opinions don't matter. If it did then everyone would have a failsafe argument...

I'm not deflecting anything. I'm asking what (if anything) these facts have to do with the argument made (if there is one to begin with) and so far, all you've done is say "well your opinion doesn't matter anyway", which isn't answering my question.

Why should I answer a question that's irrelevant to my point? And I've already addressed that your opinions matter for something- outside SW.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="clone01"] Its free at my workplace. But I pay for Starbucks. Why is that, eltormo? And what the f*ck is your fascination with MS? You're seriously obsessed with that company. Almost as bad as Kuraimen.kingtito
Is not free your workplace pay for it for a small group of people..:lol: PSN is free for every one,so is online play on each platform but on 360,coffee isn't free every where is free in your work by your words,on mine they have a coffee machine which cost money.. The same you have with me.... Is an open forum you don't like what i write don't read it my butthurt friend.

So you're saying PSN is free for Sony to keep running?

Dude, you're responding to him? I'm ashamed I even stooped to his level of idiocy.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#304 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Why should I answer a question that's irrelevant to my point? And I've already addressed that your opinions matter for something- outside SW.

Gxgear

*sigh*

This is what you said...

"You question is irrelevant, because it's fact over (your) opinion."

Now...explain to me how my asking you to clarify what you meant by that is irrelevant to your point (if you ever had one to begin with)? What do the facts have to do with me stating my opinion?

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 Gxgear

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

The_Game21x

*sigh*

This is what you said...

Now...explain to me how my asking you to clarify what you meant by that is irrelevant to your point (if you ever had one to begin with)? What do the facts have to do with me stating my opinion?

Could you state your opinions without quoting me stating facts, thus inviting me to reply? I didn't quote you when I posted:?

You're the one who chose to engage, maybe you should explain why your opinion takes precedent over fact in the SW (it does not).

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

Gxgear

*sigh*

This is what you said...

Could you state your opinions without quoting me stating facts, thus inviting me to reply? I didn't quote you when I posted:?

You're the one who chose to engage, maybe you should explain why your opinion takes precedent over fact in the SW (it does not).

So you can't explain what you said when you voluntarily replied to me when I quoted you.

Whatever. I never said my opinion takes precedent over facts. Unless someone is trying to argue that the PS3+Wii combo is factually better than the 360 and Live (which would be impossible since it's based on a subjective premise), the facts themselves don't mean much. It's not like I or anyone else in this thread (well, to my knowledge) has tried to deny that this is true, after all.

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Gxgear

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

*sigh*

This is what you said...

The_Game21x

So you can't explain what you said when you voluntarily replied to me when I quoted you.

Whatever. I never said my opinion takes precedent over facts. Unless someone is trying to argue that the PS3+Wii combo is factually better than the 360 and Live (which would be impossible since it's based on a subjective premise), the facts themselves don't mean much. It's not like I or anyone else in this thread (well, to my knowledge) has tried to deny that this is true, after all.

I didn't reply first, so feel free to explain yourself (which you still haven't, by the way). I've explained it already, whether or not you take it as an answer is your problem.

As for your second blurb, it's sort of obvious why 2 consoles with double the gaming selection would be better than one, but that's irrelevant as well.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

You must be tired. Fortunately, your friend (amazing you have them) lives close. Congratulations, again, idiot. Someone made you post pictures on the internet to prove you're not a fanboy. Does that fill you with self-satisfaction?clone01

34g4ia8.jpg

:lol:

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 tormentos

So you're saying PSN is free for Sony to keep running? kingtito

If that is the case every one get online free play because all platform holders cover the online charge,while MS one of the rishest company on the world doesn't.

There is no spinning it..

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Gxgear

I didn't reply first, so feel free to explain yourself (which you still haven't, by the way). I've explained it already, whether or not you take it as an answer is your problem.

As for your second blurb, it's sort of obvious why 2 consoles with double the gaming selection would be better than one, but that's irrelevant as well.

This is what I replied to.

"4 pages in and not one legitimate counter-argument, impressive."

That would imply that an argument was made in the first place. There wasn't one. All the TC did was throw out some numbers and seeing as that doesn't qualify as an argument, there wasn't a need for a "legitimate counter-argument".

As for the second part of your post, well, that would be your opinion. :wink:

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 tormentos

So when does PS3 get part chat again, eltormo? BTW, your friend's xbox 360 sucks.clone01

Never but the Vita already got it free...Ouch..

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Gxgear

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

This is what I replied to.

"4 pages in and not one legitimate counter-argument, impressive."

That would imply that an argument was made in the first place. There wasn't one. All the TC did was throw out some numbers and seeing as that doesn't qualify as an argument, there wasn't a need for a "legitimate counter-argument".

As for the second part of your post, well, that would be your opinion. :wink:

So you're in argreement with me then- that there wasn't one. Not sure why you'd even bothered to reply in the first place.

I've aleady said PS3+Wii > 360 is irrelevant...Sherlock.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 The_Game21x

So you're in argreement with me then- that there wasn't one. Not sure why you'd even bothered to reply in the first place.

Gxgear

No, this was just a very roundabout way of showing you how wrong your initial statement was. To expect a counter argument to be made for an argument that doesn't exist is laughable, especially given the obvious implication.

And hey, I thought we were only concerning ourselves with facts? Why even bother replying in the first place if it's irrelevant? :wink:

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Gxgear

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

The_Game21x

No, this was just a very roundabout way of showing you how wrong your initial statement was. To expect a counter argument to be made for an argument that doesn't exist is laughable, especially given the obvious implication.

And hey, I thought we were only concerning ourselves with facts? Why even bother replying in the first place if it's irrelevant? :wink:

What's roudabout is you conveniently ignoring that the thread was an obvious challenge, and in a sense, yeah, it is an argument.

Not sure, why'd you bring up something as irrelevant? Stop asking me questions that you should be asking yourself.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"]

You must be tired. Fortunately, your friend (amazing you have them) lives close. Congratulations, again, idiot. Someone made you post pictures on the internet to prove you're not a fanboy. Does that fill you with self-satisfaction?tormentos

34g4ia8.jpg

How is that a clever response? Do you or don't you admit that you're idiotic enough to take a picture because someone on the internet told you to?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"]So when does PS3 get part chat again, eltormo? BTW, your friend's xbox 360 sucks.tormentos

How is a handheld a console, eltormo?
Avatar image for PinnacleGamingP
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 PinnacleGamingP
Member since 2012 • 5120 Posts
what a ripoff microsoft
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 kingtito

[QUOTE="kingtito"] So you're saying PSN is free for Sony to keep running? tormentos

If that is the case every one get online free play because all platform holders cover the online charge,while MS one of the rishest company on the world doesn't.

There is no spinning it..

You said no coffee is free when it was specifically stated he got free coffee at work. You said someone pays for it. Doesn't the same apply to PSN? So when someone choosed starbucks over free coffee from work it's the same as someone choosing to pay for Live. You moronic cows are always trying to pass off YOUR opinion as fact. Trying to convince others that your way of thinking is better. This is why you're considered the dumbest most obnoxious posters on SWs.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
Has anyone made the point that PSN + Wii online put together is just a ball of failure and hacking while 360's online actually works, smoothly reliably and quickly? Get what ya pay for :P
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 kingtito

[QUOTE="clone01"]So when does PS3 get part chat again, eltormo? BTW, your friend's xbox 360 sucks.tormentos

The Vita ISN'T the PS3 now is it? Seeing as how pathetic it's selling not many people will even be using the Vita. Funny how cows have to hide behind PC and now Vita just to match what the 360 already offers. Sad really
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 kingtito
[QUOTE="Stringerboy"]

It really is quite pathetic that Microsoft still charge for xbox live.

I could understand last gen because it was the best online for consoles, so you got what you paid for essentially.

It's still the best online service for consoles. That hasn't change 1 bit
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 clone01
[QUOTE="tormentos"]

[QUOTE="clone01"]So when does PS3 get part chat again, eltormo? BTW, your friend's xbox 360 sucks.kingtito

The Vita ISN'T the PS3 now is it? Seeing as how pathetic it's selling not many people will even be using the Vita. Funny how cows have to hide behind PC and now Vita just to match what the 360 already offers. Sad really

Tormentos/Eltormo is sad. Easily one of the biggest idiots on this board.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

Gxgear

What's roudabout is you conveniently ignoring that the thread was an obvious challenge, and in a sense, yeah, it is an argument.

Not sure, why'd you bring up something as irrelevant? Stop asking me questions that you should be asking yourself.

I'm not ignoring anything. There was no challenge because there was no argument. If anything, what this thread did was pose a question. A question of preference. AKA opinions. It all boils down to opinions. Are two gaming platforms inherently better than one? No. At least not by any objective measure. So, yeah, it would appear opinions, at least as far as this thread is concerned, are worth far more than you give them credit for.

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Gxgear

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

I'm not ignoring anything. There was no challenge because there was no argument. If anything, what this thread did was pose a question. A question of preference. AKA opinions. It all boils down to opinions. Are two gaming platforms inherently better than one? No. At least not by any objective measure. So, yeah, it would appear opinions, at least as far as this thread is concerned, are worth far more than you give them credit for.

Judging by the number of reponses, it deserves all the credit I've given it. And judging by your responses to me, you don't even believe what you're saying. Keeping repeating that it's your opnion and it matters doesn't account for anything. It's a non-argumentative thread right? Why so defensive then?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 tormentos

The Vita ISN'T the PS3 now is it? Seeing as how pathetic it's selling not many people will even be using the Vita. Funny how cows have to hide behind PC and now Vita just to match what the 360 already offers. Sad reallykingtito

No it is not but has party chat never the less and is from sony,which show how sony mentality works and is a glimps into what we will get on PS4,the PS3 did not got party chat because of the ram limitation not because sony did no wanted to as the Vita proved.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 tormentos

How is a handheld a console, eltormo?clone01

Oh that is not the point the point is that live feature are already been use on other platform and freeee,the PS3 did not had it because of its ram limitation,but it has home which live has nothing even close to..

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

Gxgear

Judging by the number of reponses, it deserves all the credit I've given it. And judging by your responses to me, you don't even believe what you're saying. Keeping repeating that it's your opnion and it matters doesn't account for anything. It's a non-argumentative thread right? Why so defensive then?

I've always maintained that opinions matter. You were the one who was discounting the merit of opinions, or have you already forgotten what you've said in this thread?

"You can save your relative value speech for someone else, I'm dealing with facts here."

and

"this is SW- your opinions don't matter. If it did then everyone would have a failsafe argument..."

And this is System Wars, kid. I'm here to argue and debate. This thread didn't have an argument and you implied it did and I corrected your false assumption through argumentation. I'm not on defense, I'm on offense. It's you who's tried to defend his shoddy argument this whole time. :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 tormentos

You said no coffee is free when it was specifically stated he got free coffee at work. You said someone pays for it. Doesn't the same apply to PSN? So when someone choosed starbucks over free coffee from work it's the same as someone choosing to pay for Live. You moronic cows are always trying to pass off YOUR opinion as fact. Trying to convince others that your way of thinking is better. This is why you're considered the dumbest most obnoxious posters on SWs.kingtito

Yes because is not so hiding on the coffee he got on his work is a joke and a spin on his part,much like what you are trying to do.

Online play has always been free every were and still is but on 360,the fact that you can get a free cup of coffee doesn't mean every one can,which is the whole point,PSN is free to every single PS3 user,not just people on my working place,that is like saying live is free my boss pay my account..

Actually i did not insult you and if you consider my opinion moronic,your is 10 times worst,just because you damn boss pay your xbox live account doesn't mean is free you blind biased troll,it was free to you yeah when your boss pays for it..lol

Now go try that kids spin else were.

No matter how you spin it i don't pay for online xbox fans do period..

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#330 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

360 plus the Gold is a better deal.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 tormentos

Tormentos/Eltormo is sad. Easily one of the biggest idiots on this board.clone01

You are the idiot and a bad losser to,you are so mad with me because i make you look like an ass,i prove you wrong and all you could do was claim my 360 was from a friend..:lol:

crusadernm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 crusadernm
Member since 2009 • 1609 Posts

At this point in the lifecycle of both consoles, why are people still trying convince others that one system is better than the others. Absolute waste of time.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#333 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
you blind biased trolltormentos
lol
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 tormentos

lolStevo_the_gamer

Well if your definition of troll is posting facts and making people like you look bad yes i am..

You don't see me make stupid PS3 is king threads dude,i am not loosinend or any of those trolls,and i don't post in all threads either.

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Gxgear

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

I've always maintained that opinions matter. You were the one who was discounting the merit of opinions, or have you already forgotten what you've said in this thread?

"You can save your relative value speech for someone else, I'm dealing with facts here."

and

"this is SW- your opinions don't matter. If it did then everyone would have a failsafe argument..."

And this is System Wars, kid. I'm here to argue and debate. This thread didn't have an argument and you implied it did and I corrected your false assumption through argumentation. I'm not on defense, I'm on offense. It's you who's tried to defend his shoddy argument this whole time. :)

I'm not sure why you're quoting me like there's a point to be made here.You win at arguing semantics? Just because you decide it's not an argument doesn't make you right. If there's not an argument to be made, this thread wouldn't go for pages and counting.

There's no argument, according to you, right? So why are you being defensive? Action speaks louder than words, and your numerious posts here screams loud and clear.

All this act right now, is just you murddlinging up the argument to sidetrack from the issue at hand. If you can't stay relevant to the topic or to the point of my original comment, then you've got nothing.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"] How is a handheld a console, eltormo?tormentos

Oh that is not the point the point is that live feature are already been use on other platform and freeee,the PS3 did not had it because of its ram limitation,but it has home which live has nothing even close to..

No, the point is that I can't get party chat on my ps3, eltormo. Considering the amount of titles I enjoy that are shared between the two, that makes a pretty big difference for me.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"]Tormentos/Eltormo is sad. Easily one of the biggest idiots on this board.tormentos

You are the idiot and a bad losser to,you are so mad with me because i make you look like an ass,i prove you wrong and all you could do was claim my 360 was from a friend..:lol:

What's a losser, Eltormo?
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 tormentos

No, the point is that I can't get party chat on my ps3, eltormo. Considering the amount of titles I enjoy that are shared between the two, that makes a pretty big difference for me. clone01

But you can on PC and PS Vita your argument is null...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 tormentos

What's a losser, Eltormo?clone01

Looser...

Oh you can make fun of my gramatical errors,but the fact stand you are a sad lemming on denial,who can't admit when some one beat him,hell most other lemming have say fair enough when i should them my 360,but you just go on denial like a small child.

Avatar image for todd2r_Partdeux
todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 todd2r_Partdeux
Member since 2012 • 762 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"]

What's a losser, Eltormo?tormentos

Looser...

Oh you can make fun of my gramatical errors,but the fact stand you are a sad lemming on denial,who can't admit when some one beat him,hell most other lemming have say fair enough when i should them my 360,but you just go on denial like a small child.

You spend more time defending the ps3 than playing it. Is there something wrong with your system? Is it broke? Cause if it is, I've got one you can have. I must warn you though, it doesn't have a controller and its covered in human waste. It's in the alley behind the Burger King in the dumpster if you want it.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"]

What's a losser, Eltormo?tormentos

Looser...

What's a looser. Oh, you mean "loser," eltormo?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"]No, the point is that I can't get party chat on my ps3, eltormo. Considering the amount of titles I enjoy that are shared between the two, that makes a pretty big difference for me. tormentos

But you can on PC and PS Vita your argument is null...

Not at all. PC gaming and Vita hold no interest for me, eltormo.
coolkid93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#343 coolkid93
Member since 2007 • 6749 Posts
PS3 and Wii
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
[QUOTE="tormentos"]

[QUOTE="clone01"]

What's a losser, Eltormo?clone01

Looser...

What's a looser. Oh, you mean "loser," eltormo?

He probably meant looooooser, that's how kids normally talk.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

Gxgear

and

I'm not sure why you're quoting me like there's a point to be made here.You win at arguing semantics? Just because you decide it's not an argument doesn't make you right. If there's not an argument to be made, this thread wouldn't go for pages and counting.

There's no argument, according to you, right? So why are you being defensive? Action speaks louder than words, and your numerious posts here screams loud and clear.

All this act right now, is just you murddlinging up the argument to sidetrack from the issue at hand. If you can't stay relevant to the topic or to the point of my original comment, then you've got nothing.

Assume what you want about my actions. They're not defensive but feel free to think they are if that makes you feel better.

As long as you've been here, you should know by now that a thread doesn't need to make an argument to last for pages. The reason this thread is still going is because people are arguing amongst themselves about the facts presented by this thread. Does that mean an argument was made by the TC? Nope.

The fact that you keep replying to me shows you're just as invested in this as I am. Spin it how you want, doesn't change anything. :)

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 Gxgear

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

and

The_Game21x

Assume what you want about my actions. They're not defensive but feel free to think they are if that makes you feel better.

As long as you've been here, you should know by now that a thread doesn't need to make an argument to last for pages. The reason this thread is still going is because people are arguing amongst themselves about the facts presented by this thread. Does that mean an argument was made by the TC? Nope.

The fact that you keep replying to me shows you're just as invested in this as I am. Spin it how you want, doesn't change anything. :)

That's a lot of words to say something so little; I'm only invested because you replied to my comment with nothing to contribute. Despite conceding the fact of what I said was right, now you're just dragging this on over semantics.

You were never on point to begin with.

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

I wish more people understood the definition of value.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#348 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Anecdotal evidence. Gears' netcode was bad. That's not a fault of the service, it's a fault of the developers. Shame it took them three games to finally get it right but meh, I had fun with Gears 1 and 2 and I'm sure those two games are more active than Resistance 1 and 2 are.

I stand by my statement. Xbox Live is better than the PSN, value is relative and Live being a rip off is just an opinion. Personally, I find Xbox Live's ease of use, party chat system, the ease of inviting people to games, the more unified experience and so on to be worth something and while I won't be paying $60 for it (with all the discount Live sales that pop up every few weeks, you'd have to be a sucker to do that), it's something that I'll probably end up paying for again once my subscription lapses.

The_Game21x

No value is not relative is objective,you can think you are getting some value,but that is what you think and not what is a factual thing,you consider it value because some features that other services so call lack,while other services also deliver those features as well.

Okay...I have to single out this point in particular.

Umm...are you stupid?

Value is inherently and always relative! There's no such thing as an objectively good value because the concept of value differs from person to person. This is why I and millions of others can find value in Live while people like you do not. That is a fact. Value has no basis in fact, it's an opinion, inherently subjective and relative to the person evaluating it.

10/10 game and i completely agree, value is subjective according to the individual, one mans junk is another mans (XBL)gold.
Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts
So what you're saying is that it take two lesser consoles to match the value of the Godbox after seven years? Them milky tears be flowin'. :cool:
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 tormentos

Not at all. PC gaming and Vita hold no interest for me, eltormo.clone01

I don't care what you want if that is your excuse,every one would win by saying those lines.

I don't care for party chat the xbox 360 hold no interest for me..:D