PS3 + Wii = 360 + 7 years XBL gold

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
PSN is on vita so yes PSN has party chat,you can deny it all you want party chat is real on PS Vita and free so is on PC as well. So will that make xbox live free when its on windows 8 now?

Home is a feature of the PS3 and is 100 times bigger than Party chat you are able to physically measure the value? ,i can play games,free,have my virtual own place and talk to people,visit game spaces,see E3 shows, MS Streams that in HD too not just a lifeless avatar good for nothing,or a party system which has created silence in basically all games, really? i was laughing out load just last night at some guys antics.

party chat is more like an antisocial feature of xbox live, why do you cows want it then and are now bragging about it being on vita?

and when i played Halo Reach even with all people having mics games were totally silent,there was no communication,salve for a one or 2 person here and there who were probably in the same situation i was..thats your experience, not everyone, maybe everybody muted you.

Party chat is a game ruin feature,it doesn't only kill team work because you are more interested while playing halo to talk with people who are playing 5 different games,but it also lead to cheating,and was even block in several mod in games like COD for that,because cheating using party chat is CODS only issue. smh

like i say i did not use the feature when i played on live, doesn't mean its not available or that others dont use it

will not use it on Vita which already has it if i get one,and will not use it on PS4 when it hit. who cares? doesn't stop the fact plenty of PS3 gamers wanted / expected it to come with each firmware update, when both services are exactly the same, MS will have to change its ways, i'd rather it was free, but it isn't. aslong as there are games that i cannot play anywhere else, a few pence a day is the least of my worries. its not enough money for me to even care about.

sts106mat

That is the problem with you think you represent 100% of the xbox 360 community,i experience xbox live you haven't experience home,see the difference.? I don't like party chat and i have never ask for that feature,i just showed you how the vita has it and still online is free,that beats all the argument about paying for live been justify using party chat are excuse. And lastly what you care for is meaning less you don't represent 100% of the xbox 360 community,which a huge majority has chosen not to pay,as of now like 20 million user pay for live gold,leave some 47 million without xbox live gold a huge majority,and some 27 million without even a silver or gold account. No matter how you slice it the majority of people on the xbox 360 user base have a gimped experience,and can't use half their games,i think the few cents that you justify,are not such a few after all for the majority of the xbox 360 community.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#253 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

You question is irrelevant, because it's fact over (your) opinion.

Gxgear

And what, pray tell, would that fact be?

Be very careful with your answer. :wink:

It would have cost more to be a launch 360 owner, not factoring in for possible RROD's ie. the very fact that you conceded on?

Price point was something that was always harped on, except when it comes to Xbox Live. Then party chat becomes the ONLY thing that matters. It's just funny when it goes the other way and lemmings play dumb.

Well no s**t Sherlock. Just about everyone here has accepted and acknowledged that.

But which would you rather do? Pay $20,000 up front for a car or spread the payment out over a number of years in monthly installments? It's the same thing with the 360 and Live. It's far easier to pay over time than it is up front.

As far as XBL is concerned, the only argument PS3 fanboys seem to have against it when using the PSN is that PSN is free. Yeah, it's free. It's also not as good as Live.

I'll say this again. Value is relative. I don't like paying for Live but it provides me with a service that I find valuable so I do. Just because some fanboys on a forum think it's a rip off and what not does not make their opinion a universal fact.

Avatar image for PinnacleGamingP
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 PinnacleGamingP
Member since 2012 • 5120 Posts
dont forget, batteries sold separately :lol:
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 tormentos

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

It would have cost more to be a launch 360 owner, not factoring in for possible RROD's ie. the very fact that you conceded on?

Price point was something that was always harped on, except when it comes to Xbox Live. Then party chat becomes the ONLY thing that matters. It's just funny when it goes the other way and lemmings play dumb.

Well no s**t Sherlock. Just about everyone here has accepted and acknowledged that.

But which would you rather do? Pay $20,000 up front for a car or spread the payment out over a number of years in monthly installments? It's the same thing with the 360 and Live. It's far easier to pay over time than it is up front.

As far as XBL is concerned, the only argument PS3 fanboys seem to have against it when using the PSN is that PSN is free. Yeah, it's free. It's also not as good as Live.

I'll say this again. Value is relative. I don't like paying for Live but it provides me with a service that I find valuable so I do. Just because some fanboys on a forum think it's a rip off and what not does not make their opinion a universal fact.

Core gaming is every bit as good and in some cases even better,games like Resistance supported 40 players online at once pretty much lag free,when Gears of war could not handle 8 players online without heavy lag,disconnect,and host advantage issues. There have many examples like this,XBL beat PS3 when it came to party chat,and better system integrations,but neither of those 2 actually save its games from having terrible online code in many cases,party chat did not stop gears from lagging,nor did better system integration.. Is the reason i say live is a rip off,when you compare both services were it matter online core playing both are basically the same.
crusadernm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 crusadernm
Member since 2009 • 1609 Posts

Over the last 7 years I've spent over 7000 dollars on starbucks coffee:o

crusadernm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 crusadernm
Member since 2009 • 1609 Posts

Over the last seven years I've made more than 280,000 dollars.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 tormentos

crusadernm
Well coffee has never ever been free reason why you pay for it,if every one gave coffee free and just folgers charge for coffee then a point could be made.
KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#260 KiZZo1
Member since 2007 • 3989 Posts

scaled.php?server=266&filename=ragecomic

:cool:

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts
[QUOTE="crusadernm"]

tormentos
Well coffee has never ever been free reason why you pay for it,if every one gave coffee free and just folgers charge for coffee then a point could be made.

Its free at my workplace. But I pay for Starbucks. Why is that, eltormo? And what the f*ck is your fascination with MS? You're seriously obsessed with that company. Almost as bad as Kuraimen.
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 PinnacleGamingP
lol
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

tormentos

Core gaming is every bit as good and in some cases even better,games like Resistance supported 40 players online at once pretty much lag free,when Gears of war could not handle 8 players online without heavy lag,disconnect,and host advantage issues. There have many examples like this,XBL beat PS3 when it came to party chat,and better system integrations,but neither of those 2 actually save its games from having terrible online code in many cases,party chat did not stop gears from lagging,nor did better system integration.. Is the reason i say live is a rip off,when you compare both services were it matter online core playing both are basically the same.

Anecdotal evidence. Gears' netcode was bad. That's not a fault of the service, it's a fault of the developers. Shame it took them three games to finally get it right but meh, I had fun with Gears 1 and 2 and I'm sure those two games are more active than Resistance 1 and 2 are.

I stand by my statement. Xbox Live is better than the PSN, value is relative and Live being a rip off is just an opinion. Personally, I find Xbox Live's ease of use, party chat system, the ease of inviting people to games, the more unified experience and so on to be worth something and while I won't be paying $60 for it (with all the discount Live sales that pop up every few weeks, you'd have to be a sucker to do that), it's something that I'll probably end up paying for again once my subscription lapses.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

scaled.php?server=266&filename=ragecomic

:cool:

KiZZo1

considering the title topic isn't that ironic if you reverse it? :)

funny either way though

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 tormentos
[QUOTE="clone01"] Its free at my workplace. But I pay for Starbucks. Why is that, eltormo? And what the f*ck is your fascination with MS? You're seriously obsessed with that company. Almost as bad as Kuraimen.

Is not free your workplace pay for it for a small group of people..:lol: PSN is free for every one,so is online play on each platform but on 360,coffee isn't free every where is free in your work by your words,on mine they have a coffee machine which cost money.. The same you have with me.... Is an open forum you don't like what i write don't read it my butthurt friend.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 tormentos
Anecdotal evidence. Gears' netcode was bad. That's not a fault of the service, it's a fault of the developers. Shame it took them three games to finally get it right but meh, I had fun with Gears 1 and 2 and I'm sure those two games are more active than Resistance 1 and 2 are.

I stand by my statement. Xbox Live is better than the PSN, value is relative and Live being a rip off is just an opinion. Personally, I find Xbox Live's ease of use, party chat system, the ease of inviting people to games, the more unified experience and so on to be worth something and while I won't be paying $60 for it (with all the discount Live sales that pop up every few weeks, you'd have to be a sucker to do that), it's something that I'll probably end up paying for again once my subscription lapses.

The_Game21x
Yeah like many games have bad code on PS3,see is not the service is the developers,but my point still stand what did party chat did to solve that problem.? Or better integrations.? No value is not relative is objective,you can think you are getting some value,but that is what you think and not what is a factual thing,you consider it value because some features that other services so call lack,while other services also deliver those features as well. Core gaming on both system is pretty much the same,live lag,live has cheaters,live has host advantage issues,all this that are also on PSN,but i get it free. You can invite people on PS3 and you can even invite them from without Home and launch the game from there,do you have something similar to that.? Hell games launch from within home will even show in a different color on the game servers. You see value is not relative is subjective,hell i get more on PSN home that you get with party chat,which you consider a great feature,which even the PS vita does free.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 clone01

Is an open forum you don't like what i write don't read it my butthurt friend.tormentos

Huh? I rarely respond to your stupid sh*t. Let's rephrase this in a way you can simply understand. I could go to a homeless shelter and get a free cup of coffee, but I buy starbucks. Why is that?

Seriously, why is it so important to you whether or not people choose to pay for XBL? You think its a rip off. Some don't. Is it that hard for you to understand, eltormo?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 tormentos
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="clone01"] Its free at my workplace. But I pay for Starbucks. Why is that, eltormo? And what the f*ck is your fascination with MS? You're seriously obsessed with that company. Almost as bad as Kuraimen.

Is not free your workplace pay for it for a small group of people..:lol: Huh? I rarely respond to your stupid sh*t. Let's rephrase this in a way you can simply understand. I could go to a homeless shelter and get a free cup of coffee, but I buy starbucks. Why is that? PSN is free for every one,so is online play on each paltform both on 360,coffee isn't free every where is free in your work by your words,on mine they have a coffee machine which cost money.. The same you have with me.... Is an open forum you don't like what i write don't read it my butthurt friend.

You can put it in 100 different ways,is not free the shelter pay for it so that a small group if homeless people can get it.. No you will not get coffee for 10 million people on a shelter..lol See you can spin it,the fact is coffee cost money every where on this planet,maybe you will tell me now that you can go to Colombia mountains and get it free from the plants.:lol:
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 tormentos

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Is an open forum you don't like what i write don't read it my butthurt friend.clone01

Huh? I rarely respond to your stupid sh*t. Let's rephrase this in a way you can simply understand. I could go to a homeless shelter and get a free cup of coffee, but I buy starbucks. Why is that?

Seriously, why is it so important to you whether or not people choose to pay for XBL? You think its a rip off. Some don't. Is it that hard for you to understand, eltormo?

You rarely what,you have been obsessed with me ever since i paste my xbox 360 photo all over your face.. But but but that is your friend 360...lol
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 clone01

lol See you can spin it,the fact is coffee cost money every where on this planet,maybe you will tell me now that you can go to Colombia mountains and get it free from the plants.:lol:tormentos
You didn't answer the question, eltormo. Either of them. Are you denying that some people might find value in something you don't?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#271 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
But I thought lemmings were too poor to afford a Playstation 3? That's what Shadowmoses has always told me anyway.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 tormentos
You didn't answer the question, eltormo. Either of them. Are you denying that some people might find value in something you don't?clone01
There is no value on xbox live period,PSN give you discount without paying,and online play without paying as well,and worst the Vita even has party chat free... Spin it all you like..
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
But I thought lemmings were too poor to afford a Playstation 3? That's what Shadowmoses has always told me anyway. charizard1605
They're poor AND stupid
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 clone01

But but but that is your friend 360...lol tormentos

You mean your friend's 360? Way to go idiot. You took a picture on the internet to prove you're not a fanboy. And you really have a sense of self-importance, don't you? Frankly, I find your broken english, idiotic responses amusing. So, congrats?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 clone01
[QUOTE="clone01"] You didn't answer the question, eltormo. Either of them. Are you denying that some people might find value in something you don't?tormentos
There is no value on xbox live period,PSN give you discount without paying,and online play without paying as well,and worst the Vita even has party chat free... Spin it all you like..

No. You don't find value in XBL. Sorry. I don't want party chat on a handheld. I want it on my console. Spin it all you like, eltormo.
Avatar image for todd2r_Partdeux
todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 todd2r_Partdeux
Member since 2012 • 762 Posts
60 bucks a year is a small price to pay for such goodness. As a matter of fact, next time I renew XBL, I'm going to send Xbox headquarters a nice fruit basket. Thank you MS for keeping our information private and the service is always on 24/7. I also wanna send a special shout out to Mr Bill Gates. Through your vision and hard work, you have dethroned Sony and embarrassed them to the point of mediocrity. God Bless you Bill. One more special shout out to Sony. Through your ignorant ideas and massive failures my ps3 is the best urinal cake money can buy. Thank you Sony.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Anecdotal evidence. Gears' netcode was bad. That's not a fault of the service, it's a fault of the developers. Shame it took them three games to finally get it right but meh, I had fun with Gears 1 and 2 and I'm sure those two games are more active than Resistance 1 and 2 are.

tormentos

No value is not relative is objective,you can think you are getting some value,but that is what you think and not what is a factual thing,you consider it value because some features that other services so call lack,while other services also deliver those features as well.

Okay...I have to single out this point in particular.

Umm...are you stupid?

Value is inherently and always relative! There's no such thing as an objectively good value because the concept of value differs from person to person. This is why I and millions of others can find value in Live while people like you do not. That is a fact. Value has no basis in fact, it's an opinion, inherently subjective and relative to the person evaluating it.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]But I thought lemmings were too poor to afford a Playstation 3? That's what Shadowmoses has always told me anyway. themajormayor
They're poor AND stupid

My butthurt detector is off the charts! :o

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60702 Posts
60 bucks a year is a small price to pay for such goodness. As a matter of fact, next time I renew XBL, I'm going to send Xbox headquarters a nice fruit basket. Thank you MS for keeping our information private and the service is always on 24/7. I also wanna send a special shout out to Mr Bill Gates. Through your vision and hard work, you have dethroned Sony and embarrassed them to the point of mediocrity. God Bless you Bill. One more special shout out to Sony. Through your ignorant ideas and massive failures my ps3 is the best urinal cake money can buy. Thank you Sony. todd2r_Partdeux
LEGENDARY I am, yes. *nods*
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="charizard1605"]But I thought lemmings were too poor to afford a Playstation 3? That's what Shadowmoses has always told me anyway. The_Game21x

They're poor AND stupid

Use lube next time then
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] They're poor AND stupid themajormayor

Use lube next time then

You sound...perturbed. :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 tormentos

You mean your friend's 360? Way to go idiot. You took a picture on the internet to prove you're not a fanboy. And you really have a sense of self-importance, don't you? Frankly, I find your broken english, idiotic responses amusing. So, congrats? clone01

vz7xih.jpg

Wait wait wait... Oh god... wufff.....

I am taking a breath after running to my friend house,with my camera,let him turn on his PC take a picture of hes 360 and posted....wufff i am beat...lol

See this is why no one should ever take you seriously,you go into complete denial when some one confront you and make you look like a butthurt lemming.

PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

They're poor AND stupid themajormayor

Use lube next time then

LOL cmon bro hes really butthurt
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"]

You mean your friend's 360? Way to go idiot. You took a picture on the internet to prove you're not a fanboy. And you really have a sense of self-importance, don't you? Frankly, I find your broken english, idiotic responses amusing. So, congrats? tormentos

vz7xih.jpg

Wait wait wait... Oh god... wufff.....

I am taking a breath after running to my friend house,with my camera,let him turn on his PC take a picture of hes 360 and posted....wufff i am beat...lol

See this is why no one should ever take you seriously,you go into complete denial when some one confront you and make you look like a butthurt lemming.

You must be tired. Fortunately, your friend (amazing you have them) lives close. Congratulations, again, idiot. Someone made you post pictures on the internet to prove you're not a fanboy. Does that fill you with self-satisfaction?
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 themajormayor

The_Game21x

Use lube next time then

Just like your mum last night
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 themajormayor
It took a while to realize but clone is a very clever troll actually
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 PinnacleGamingP

Use lube next time thenthemajormayor

*tosses game bandaid* quick, apply to butthurt
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] Use lube next time thenthemajormayor

:lol:

I knew you guys were juvenile but this is just too much. :lol:

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 clone01
It took a while to realize but clone is a very clever troll actually themajormayor
Thank you, sir. I appreciate the sentiment. But trolling Tormentos is too easy. You however, are much more resilient.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 themajormayor
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

*tosses game bandaid* quick, apply to butthurt

There's nothing we can do now. It's too late. The butthurt is already spreading through his intestines and will soon reach the lungs or some sh*t. He should've come forward earlier and we might have been able to save him. :cry:
Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

No need to Sherlock me, that's the entire point and you're just brushing it off and pretend like it's nothing. Exactly what I'm talking about;)

You can save your relative value speech for someone else, I'm dealing with facts here.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 themajormayor

The_Game21x

:lol:

I knew you guys were juvenile but this is just too much. :lol:

What a lame comeback bro
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 tormentos

Umm...are you stupid?

Value is inherently and always relative! There's no such thing as an objectively good value because the concept of value differs from person to person. This is why I and millions of others can find value in Live while people like you do not. That is a fact. Value has no basis in fact, it's an opinion, inherently subjective and relative to the person evaluating it.

The_Game21x

Yes there is.

You go to a super market and get some expensive beer and compare it to one less expensive,one is better value than the other,what is relative is the quality of the beer.

Kind of like expensive HDMI cables vs cheap ones,HDMI trasmit a digital signal you either get it or you don't,unlike analogue cables were better cables can actually give you beter quality because of beter grounding and stuff like that.

In this cas is even worst because we have to measure value on a service which has no equal,because no one else charge for online play,so is something free vs something with similar things for a fee.

Now core gaming is basically the same on both systems,while the system that charge has better implementation and some extra stuff which is also present on other platforms which are also free,but this other free service also has things the pay one doesn't have either (home)(more free to play games)(more free DLC), and then the service that charge,offer a barage of applications,that other system offer them free,but they make you pay a fee if you want to use it..

Now this is live situation,a service with some things going for it,and many going against it,like home,more free to play games,free apps and all that crap,where ever you want to see better value that is up to you,but the fact that the other system also have things over live and has features which are tied to a pay scheme show very clear which has value and which not.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

Gxgear

No need to Sherlock me, that's the entire point and you're just brushing it off and pretend like it's nothing. Exactly what I'm talking about;)

You can save your relative value speech for someone else, I'm dealing with facts here.

Again. What facts? That Live costs money? We've acknowledged that. That the 360 plus Live is more expensive over time than a PS3 and Wii? We've acknowledged that too. Are you trying to argue that one is factually better than the other? I'll warn you to be careful with your answer once more. :wink:

And hey, just because you don't want to acknowledge the fact that value is relative doesn't make it any less true.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 clone01

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Umm...are you stupid?

tormentos

Yes there is.

You go to a super market and get some expensive beer and compare it to one less expensive,one is better value than the other,what is relative is the quality of the beer.

Kind of like expensive HDMI cables vs cheap ones,HDMI trasmit a digital signal you either get it or you don't,unlike analogue cables were better cables can actually give you beter quality because of beter grounding and stuff like that.

In this cas is even worst because we have to measure value on a service which has no equal,because no one else charge for online play,so is something free vs something with similar things for a fee.

Now core gaming is basically the same on both systems,while the system that charge has better implementation and some extra stuff which is also present on other platforms which are also free,but this other free service also has things the pay one doesn't have either (home)(more free to play games)(more free DLC), and then the service that charge,offer a barage of applications,that other system offer them free,but they make you pay a fee if you want to use it..

Now this is live situation,a service with some things going for it,and many going against it,like home,more free to play games,free apps and all that crap,where ever you want to see better value that is up to you,but the fact that the other system also have things over live and has features which are tied to a pay scheme show very clear which has value and which not.

So when does PS3 get part chat again, eltormo? BTW, your friend's xbox 360 sucks.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]It took a while to realize but clone is a very clever troll actually clone01
Thank you, sir. I appreciate the sentiment. But trolling Tormentos is too easy. You however, are much more resilient.

You did get to me a couple of times I must admit though ;)

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Umm...are you stupid?

tormentos

Yes there is.

Everything you've said is subjective. Value is subjective. Quality is subjective. Live has value to some and doesn't to others. Neither opinion is any more than that. An opinion.

Like I said, you can talk all you want about how Live is a rip off and isn't valuable but that's just your opinion, not a fact. Period.

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Again. What facts? That Live costs money? We've acknowledged that. That the 360 plus Live is more expensive over time than a PS3 and Wii? We've acknowledged that too. Are you trying to argue that one is factually better than the other? I'll warn you to be careful with your answer once more. :wink:

And hey, just because you don't want to acknowledge the fact that value is relative doesn't make it any less true.

Unless you're the spokesperson for the lemmings, I'm just seeing a lot of deflections.

I'm not acknowledging that the value you feel you get from live doesn't count, but this is SW- your opinions don't matter. If it did then everyone would have a failsafe argument...

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 clone01
I'm not acknowledging that the value you feel you get from live doesn't count, but this is SW- your opinions don't matter. If it did then everyone would have a failsafe argument...Gxgear
Okay. XBL costs money. Who here has denied that?
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

Gxgear

Unless you're the spokesperson for the lemmings, I'm just seeing a lot of deflections.

I'm not acknowledging that the value you feel you get from live doesn't count, but this is SW- your opinions don't matter. If it did then everyone would have a failsafe argument...

I'm not deflecting anything. I'm asking what (if anything) these facts have to do with the argument made (if there is one to begin with) and so far, all you've done is say "well your opinion doesn't matter anyway", which isn't answering my question.